Chapter 29

Jiang Huai hesitated whether to tell Lu Wuchong.

He considered again and again: [Actually, there is a coincidence. ]

[I'm not home either. ]

Lu Wuchong: ...

He might be regulating his anger. After a long time, he replied again: [Didn't the agreement say that you are not allowed to return late? ]

Facing the text, Jianghuai's reaction will be a little faster than usual.

He typed: [But obviously you don't have to go home, why do you only ask me? ]

He remembered a word, and it was appropriate to send it to Lu Wuchong: [You are double-standard. ]

Lu Wusong seemed to be choked up, and it took a long time this time to reply to him: [Jiang Tiantian. ]

Across the screen, you can feel his gnashing of teeth.

Jiang Huai was annoyed that he called this name again, snorted softly, found out an emoticon package of "closed door and thank you", and sent it to Lu Wusong, which meant that he refused to communicate.

Then, he turned off the phone directly.

Zhu Xiaoai leaning on his shoulder: ... flirting dog couple.

And Lu Wuchong, who was choked by him, only remembered it before Jiang Huai refused to communicate, and he didn't even ask him where he went, let alone warn him to go home early.

Obviously, Jianghuai may not receive any news he sends again.

With the constant vibration of the mobile phone, Jiang Huai gradually ignored the new news reminder.

Now that the explanation has been finished, Jiang Huai completely forgot about it in the blink of an eye.

The main reason is that when they arrived at their destination, there were more fun things in an instant.

After getting out of the car, the picturesque alleys greeted our eyes.

This alley looks like it has been hidden for a long time, a bit like the alleys in the 1980s, when they were not flooded by high-rise buildings.

Next to the alley, leaning against a meandering river.

Occasionally, when people in modern clothes walk across the bridge, it can always cause some sense of time slipping.

In front of them is the teacher who brought them out this time.

The teacher led them, and introduced: "This place is quite famous. It was a batch of buildings a long time ago. When the new city was built, it was almost demolished, but because of some problems with the developer, it was eventually destroyed. If it wasn't demolished, this beautiful alley has been preserved."

When walking to several new sprouting willow trees, the teacher said again: "Fortunately, it's the off-season now, otherwise tourists would have flooded us."

Jiang Huai didn't even want to blink.

There were quite a few students whispering to each other just now, but now they have also calmed down.

However, no matter what time it is, there are always a few disobedient ones who like to go their own way.

Before the teacher finished the introduction, a boy with yellow hair folded his arms and said in disdain: "I thought it was a good place, but why is it so remote." The person next to him also

echoed, "Yes, the school assigned me two years ago. Why is it still like this this year?"

"I feel that I have found the reason for my poor drawing haha."

A bit of displeasure flashed across the teacher's face.

He said in a deep voice: "If you are not skilled enough, don't attribute the reason to others. How come Jianghuai can draw so beautifully every time he comes out, but you can't?" But what the teacher didn't know

was.

His words made those people even more unconvinced.

Those few people happened to be angry at Jianghuai in the car.

No matter how stupid Jiang Huai is, he still feels a little bit of hostility at this moment - he has a small animal instinct, maybe sometimes the other party has not finished speaking, he can feel that the other party is not good.

Now the other party is only hostile to him, not to the point of threatening his safety.

Therefore, JAC did not react in time when it was in the car.

He paused for a moment, "

If you contradict the teacher, credits will be deducted." Huang Mao thought he was an idiot, but he didn't expect to retort, and immediately said: "What did you say?"

Jiang Huai added: "According to the school regulations, contradicting Teacher, credits will be deducted and demerits will be punished."

Huang Mao was about to stand in front of him immediately.

The teacher hurriedly stopped him, and said sharply: "Okay! He's right! You have a big opinion!"

Facing the teacher, Huang Mao gritted his teeth and restrained himself a little.

He looked at Jiang Huai unkindly, and said with a sneer: "You can do it."

The teacher said: "If you dare to embarrass your classmates in front of me again, I will give you a demerit immediately."

Huang Mao's face changed when he heard this.

He just complained a few words just now, and didn't want to make a fuss at all.

It's just that Jiang Huai, who was usually silent, suddenly hit back, and he became angry.

Hearing what the teacher said, he immediately froze a little, and said angrily, "Who cares to beat you?"

Jiang Huai looked at him silently.

Huang Mao knew that the teacher favored him, so when he was looked at like this, he could only grit his teeth and stop looking at him.

Zhu Xiaoai put his arm on Jiang Huai's shoulder, and whispered: "You can do it, you have a lot of skills."

Jiang Huai said: "It's not my skill, it's the teacher.

" I always thought you wouldn't quarrel, but I didn't expect you to reason with people, and the order is much clearer than mine."

Jiang Huai was puzzled, "Is this called a quarrel?"

"Otherwise?"

"Then why do you usually quarrel? "

"Just... greet his mother or something."

"...That's really a little delirious."

Hearing what he said, Zhu Xiaoai took a moment to react.

After understanding what he meant, he laughed angrily and let out a "fuck".

Such a big baby is really cheap, Boss Lu.

After Lu Wuchong got home, he realized what Jianghuai meant by "not at home".

The housekeeper told him that Jiang Huai had to go out for several days before returning.

After Lu Wusong heard the news, he felt his whole body's blood pressure rise, and when he heard that Jiang Huai was following the school, his blood pressure slowly dropped a bit.

His tone was not very good, "He said he was going to leave. You didn't find out anything, so you just let him go?"

The housekeeper knew that he was angry.

Usually, when Lu Wusong got angry, it was mostly because of work matters, and it was not his turn to bear the anger.

In life, everything that can make Lu Wuchong unhappy has already been resolved by him.

But after all, there are problems that cannot be solved.

Now, JAC is that "problem".

The angrier Lu Wusong was, the calmer he acted, and the calmer he was, the more cold sweat would be on the butler's body.

After sitting for a few minutes, he said: "Call Jianghuai's school."

The butler almost didn't understand, and was dumbfounded, "What?"

"Call Jianghuai's school," Lu Wusong put his index finger on the table Knocking, "Ask the school, where did the students from their school go to collect music, how many days will it take, and when will they come back—you must ask them all!

" a lot.

Even after Young Master Xiao Jiang moved in, he hadn't seen him get angry.

Now that Young Master Xiao Jiang left, Lu Wuchong seemed to have lost his comforting towel instantly, and the word "irritability" was written all over his body.

The butler calmed down his thoughts and hurried to make a phone call.

But in Jianghuai, another city far away, life is very easy.

During the day, he helped the teacher. The teacher thanked him very much. In the afternoon, he took a bunch of hot pot ingredients and asked Zhu Xiaoai to eat together.

Zhu Xiaoai and the teacher were serving vegetables.

Jiang Huai had nothing to do, took a sip of the drink on the table, and felt very happy.