Chapter 66

A moment later, Jiang Huai was carried back by Lu Wuchong.

He felt a little awkward and refused to be hugged by Lu Wuchong. Since the two chased after each other just now, the crowd has already made the crowd look in their direction.

It would be too embarrassing to be hugged by Lu Wusong now.

Jiang Huai whispered: "I have ascites in my abdomen, you can't hug me like this."

Lu Wusong's jaw tightened, "I don't want to hear you say a word today, you better shut up."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He looked at Zhu Xiaoai for help, but Zhu Xiaoai's face was even uglier than Lu Wusong.

When I looked at him, it was as if there were knives in my eyes.

Jiang Huai retracted his head and shut his mouth obediently.

He knew he shouldn't say it, now that it's all over, even Zhu Xiaoai doesn't believe him anymore.

Seeing Jiang Huai calm down, Lu Wusong's gaze softened a lot.

He didn't even ask where Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai lived, he found out where they lived, and didn't even bother to hide it.

Zhu Xiaoai has more eyesight this time, and hurriedly stepped forward to open the door for the two of them.

After Lu Wuchong went in with Jiang Huai in his arms, he leaned against the door with his eyes on his nose, his nose, his nose, his heart, and never went up to do anything to complain.

Next time he believes Jianghuai's nonsense, he will be an idiot.

Fortunately, Lu Wusong didn't implicate him, he mainly wanted to "settle the score" with Jianghuai.

Lu Wuchong put Jiang Huai on a table, so that Jiang Huai could sit at eye level with him.

Originally he wanted to calm down, but after seeing Jiang Huai's uneasy expression, his heart softened again.

Lu Wuchong said: "When did you start to have memories of your previous life?"

Jiang Huai kept his mouth shut and didn't dare to say anything.

Lu Wuchong said helplessly: "Now I can talk."

Jiang Huai looked at him, and after confirming that Lu Wuchong is not in the "state of berserk", he tentatively said: "Actually, I don't have the memory of the previous life, but a rebirth.

Lu Wuchong: "..." took a deep breath .

He had heard of a woman who was pregnant and stupid for three years.

How could one have been pregnant for three years?

"I'll make an appointment with a psychiatrist for you in a while..."

"It's nothing to do with the doctor," Jiang Huai said anxiously, "I remember everything that happened in my previous life. I died of cancer in my previous life, and I came back from rebirth. ."

Lu Wusong frowned.

To be honest, he knew that Jiang Huai was definitely not crazy, and he usually spoke and acted in the category of normal people. The hospital did not diagnose Jiang Huai with stupidity or diseases related to stupidity.

Otherwise, Jiang Huai would not be able to marry him.

But whether there are psychological problems, I don't know.

Having learned from the past that he did not believe that Jiang Huai was pregnant, Lu Wusong said cautiously: "Then when you were reborn after you fell ill and died? In other words, when did you start to have memories of your previous life?" Jiang Huai thought about it

seriously , "Last winter, two years before my death."

Lu Wuchong was very strict, "Since you were reborn two years earlier, you should know what happened in the next year, right?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

Lu Wuchong said: "Then what will happen next? If you can tell it, it will happen again later, so I believe you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He doesn't know! He changed the object of the marriage.

Seeing that Lu Wusong's expression changed from questioning to doubting, Jiang Huai racked his brains and finally remembered something.

"Qi, Princess Qiqi!" Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, "Princess Qiqi will have a special summer version this year, with wavy hair and a swimsuit. It should be officially announced in the next few days, and it will be on sale in September." Lu Wusong:

" ..."

This time, Zhu Xiaoai on the side also fell silent.

He blamed Jiang Huai wrongly.

JAC deserves to be JAC.

It was already late at night, and it was definitely unrealistic to go back now.

Lu Wuchong doesn't need to rest, but Jianghuai... and the child in his stomach need to rest.

child.

Lying on the same bed with Jiang Huai again at night, when he finally calmed down, Lu Wusong's mind was occupied by the matter of "Jiang Huai's pregnancy".

The man was recovered, and everything was safe and sound.

But the child in Jianghuai's stomach is always a hidden danger.

To tell is definitely to tell Jianghuai.

It's just that Jiang Huai had just finished such a toss, and Lu Wuchong was so tossed by him that he didn't know how to tell him about it.

Thinking of this, Lu Wuchong hugged Jiang Huai tightly.

He looked at Jiang Huai as if he was asleep, and quietly stretched his hand towards his stomach.

He remembered that once before, he rubbed and pinched Jiang Huai's stomach...

Thinking about it, he felt cold sweat, and he was afraid for a while.

Jiang Huai suddenly opened his eyes, and whispered: "Look, I have ascites, you should believe what I say?"

Lu Wuchong: "...Have you ever thought that you were reborn two years in advance, It's only been less than a year, so you're unlikely to get sick?"

Jiang Huai choked.

He didn't think about it at all.

It's just because he had a disease in his previous life, and this time he had a slight symptom, so he had a preconceived idea.

Jiang Huai was puzzled: "Then, what's wrong with me?"

Lu Wuchong hesitated, should he tell him.

He has never regretted anything like this one.

He suspected that the doctor Lu Rumei had found was a liar, and that the Jiang family used Jianghuai for profit, so he told Jianghuai that men could not have children.

Even now, he occasionally feels a little unreal.

It's a ridiculous thing in reality for a man to have a child, but now it really happened.

Before Lu Wuchong could answer, Jiang Huai said to himself, "It can't be because of gaining weight, can it?"

But he still vomited. How much he ate during this time, almost all vomited out.

Lu Wusong's warm palm covered Jiang Huai's stomach.

He said softly: "Sleep well today, follow me to the hospital tomorrow, and I'll tell you after the examination, okay?"

Hearing what he said, Jiang Huai's heart rose again.

He faltered, obviously unwilling, "Go to the hospital?"

Lu Wuchong refused to comment, "We must go." "

Okay." After being arrested, Jiang Huai had nothing to do, he could only say, "I There is only one request, if I am sick, you can't hide it from me."

Lu Wuchong said seriously, "I won't hide it from you."

It's just that Jianghuai may need to make some psychological preparations—preparations for surgery.

The doctor told him that Jianghuai is going to undergo an abortion operation, which is different from a woman. He has no birth canal, so he can only have a laparotomy. After the laparotomy, his uterus will be cut off in one piece. By reducing the number of operations, the damage to Jianghuai's body will be reduced. .

Jiang Huai felt relieved when he heard his promise.

Lu Wusong's words have such power that they can be believed and convincing.

"Tian Tian," Lu Wusong paused for a moment, then suddenly asked him, "If one day, you have your own baby, will you... be happy?" "

Having your own baby?" Jiang Huai tilted his head , "But I can't have a baby, how can I have my own baby?"

And he is now in a partnership with Lu Wuchong.

He definitely can't find other girls as partners, so Lu Wuchong and the girls will be sad.

Lu Wuchong paused, "What if there is?"

Jiang Huai thought for a while, his eyes gradually brightened.

"Can I buy new clothes for my little baby?"

Lu Wusong said, "Of course."

"Then I want to buy him new clothes and dress him up beautifully," Jiang Huai bit his fingertips, thinking After a long time, "If one day he grows up, can I braid his hair? Can I also give him big waves like Princess Qiqi?" Lu Wusong: "...It should be possible too?

"

So Is it completely defaulted to the gender of the child as female?

"Should he be willing to let me stare at him?" Jiang Huai thought for a while, "The teacher said that my body drawing is terrible, if there is a beautiful baby who is willing to let me draw, I can practice human body again." Lu

Wuchong Said: "Then what if it's a little boy?"

Jiang Huai was taken aback, and said bluntly: "I don't want it."

Lu Wuchong: "You can't decide the gender of the child..."

"I just think about it? "Jiang Huai was surprised, and muttered again, "Of course I want to like what I like."

Lu Wuchong: ...It really makes sense.

He looked at Jiang Huai's pure eyes, his heart seemed to be squeezed by something, and he felt a dull pain.

Lu Wuchong said: "Jianghuai, I'm sorry."

Lu Wuchong slept in the house rented by Jianghuai and Zhu Xiaoai for one night, and went to the landlord to check out the next day, and paid the liquidated damages for the two of them.

The three boarded the return flight together.

"So you think he's weird?" Jiang Huai leaned close to Zhu Xiaoai's ear, and whispered, "Obviously I was disobedient, why did he apologize to me?" Zhu Xiaoai said with a blunt smile

: "It's amazing, you actually know that you are disobedient."

The two had known each other for so many years, and Jiang Huai knew that he was still angry.

He said embarrassingly, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

"No, it's actually my fault." Zhu Xiaoai was also very sincere, "I know what kind of confused person you are, but I didn't ask for proof. I believe you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

It seems that he is not particularly angry.

Otherwise, Zhu Xiaoai would not call him a fool at this moment, but step on his minefield and call him a fool.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "There is nothing strange about Mr. Lu. He likes you, so he will tolerate you, and he is reluctant to lose his temper with you. If it were me..." Jiang Huai was curious: "

How about you?

" It's me," Zhu Xiaoai sneered, "the moment I found out that you were running away, I couldn't even look for it."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai also felt a little guilty for Lu Wusong.

He also saw the fatigue of Lu Wuchong's eyelids last night.

And yesterday was the first time, when he got up at night, Lu Wuchong didn't wake up. In the past, the moment he got up, Lu Wuchong would ask him what he was going to do.

It is estimated that if he ran again, Lu Wuchong would not be able to find out.

"How many people in this world can like you so much?" Zhu Xiaoai's eyes softened, and she tapped Jianghuai's forehead, "Feel more, Boss Lu can deal with this person."

Jiang Huai covered his forehead.

After getting off the plane, Zhu Xiaoai didn't follow them anymore. It is said that his car disappeared after being driven away, so he had to find it quickly.

Looking at the back of Zhu Xiaoai going away.

Jiang Huai's shoulders were hugged by Lu Wuchong, and Lu Wuchong put another piece of clothing on him.

He seemed to be very nervous about Jiang Huai. He had been stuffing Jiang Huai with all kinds of clothes since he woke up in the morning.

I wish I could wrap him airtight before going out.

"It's windy at the airport, get in the car first." Lu Wusong said.

Jianghuai: ...Where is the wind? Is it the wind that barely blew his hair just now?

After getting into the car, Jiang Huai finally felt a little cooler.

However, Lu Wusong frowned and said to the driver: "The temperature of the air conditioner is too low, please turn it up a little more."

Driver: Hmm...

Isn't it usually at this temperature?

After all, he was a worker, and he had to listen to the boss for everything. The driver kept silent and turned up the air conditioner.

Lu Wusong said: "It's still low."

It's twenty-seven degrees!

The driver turned it up one more degree.

Lu Wusong said: "It's still low, let's get it to thirty degrees."

The driver: "..."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Why don't you just drive away.

Although he really wanted to say this sentence, his intuition told Jiang Huai that if he really said that, Lu Wuchong might really do it.

After finally adjusting the air conditioner to the point where it could hardly be felt, Lu Wuchong was satisfied.

Jiang Huai whispered: "This doesn't seem to be the way home?"

"It's the way to the hospital." Lu Wusong paused.

He was also nervous for a while when he thought of the next inspection and what he was about to tell Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuchong said: "Hey Tiantian, no matter what I tell you later, you can't get excited, okay?"

Jiang Huai can accept even cancer calmly.

Since it's not cancer, nothing can beat him.

Jiang Huai nodded confidently.

He said: "I'm sure I'm not surprised."

Lu Wuchong: "..." I hope you will do what you say.

The belly was coated with couplant again, and Jiang Huai was almost used to this touch, and he was very calm.

The doctor next to him is no longer the same as before.

Replaced with one that looked better.

"Don't be nervous, it will be over soon... Well, I found it," the doctor pushed his glasses, "it's been three months, and the development is pretty good. I'll type out the list for you in a while, and you can go home Take it easy...do you want to know the gender?"

Lu Wuchong: ...how could he be in such a mood.

This doctor doesn't have much contact with the Lu family.

The time for the handover was rushed, he only knew that the identity of the person in front of him was not ordinary, and the handover was all about Jiang Huai's physical condition.

Others, such as Jiang Huai did not know that he was pregnant.

And there's this kid who needs to be axed.

It is estimated that the last doctor didn't have time to remind him, and he didn't even know.

Jiang Huai was puzzled.

Lu Wusong stepped forward, quickly wiped his stomach, and then carefully covered it with his clothes.

He said softly to Jiang Huai: "Wait for me for a while, doctor, let's go out and talk."

The doctor followed him out in a daze.

Jiang Huai also lay in a daze.

He seemed to understand what he just said, but he didn't seem to understand it.

Obviously they are all in Chinese, and he can write and read every word, but when put together, it becomes a riddle.

What is three months, well developed?

Know what gender? Isn't his gender male? Can it still be a woman?

What Lu Wusong has, he also has.

It's been three months...

"Your director has been following up on this case before, and he may not have explained to you clearly about some situations," Lu Wusong said, "Jianghuai's uterus is not fully developed, and the danger of surgery to take the child is also very dangerous , We plan to abort this child."

"Abort?" The doctor was also surprised, "He is three months old, why didn't you come earlier? The danger is doubled."

Lu Wuchong said: "Blame me, I didn't find out earlier."

"Yes, I should have found out earlier," the doctor said, "If you abort, the risk can indeed be reduced, but it's not without risk, and it may not be better than a caesarean section." Go."

And a three-month baby.

The organs had already developed and took shape. This doctor was soft-hearted, and he just wanted to sigh when he saw this.

Lu Wusong asked, "Which risk is the smallest?"

"There is no smallest risk. As long as you use a knife, even a small appendicitis operation is still risky," the doctor said, "I know you are worried about your lover, we There will be a meeting today to discuss this example of your lover, but before that, I still suggest that you discuss it with your lover and make a prudent decision." In general hospitals, treatment is usually based on the wishes of patients and their

families host.

Before Jianghuai month hour, abortion is undoubtedly the best choice.

But now that he is a month old, the miscarriage and birth are equal in the balance.

When Lu Wuchong pushed the door and entered, Jiang Huai had already put on his clothes, staring at the instrument in front of him.

His eyes were very focused and confused at the same time.

It's like looking at a high-level math problem that can't be answered.

Lu Wusong was holding the B-ultrasound sheet that had just been printed out in his hand, and it was still a little hot because it had just been taken out of the machine.

The heat makes this list a bit hot.

"Tiantian." Lu Wuchong called.

Jiang Huai quickly put his eyes on him, and the moment he saw his face, he relaxed and asked expectantly, "Can we go now?"

"Yes, but..." Lu Wuchong just nodded.

In an instant, Jiang Huai was like a free rabbit, jumping up from the chair and going out the door.

Lu Wuchong grabbed him, "Wait."

Jiang Huai was puzzled and blinked at him.

Lu Wuchong said awkwardly: "There is one more thing I want to tell you."

Jiang Huai also had a lot of questions, but he just planned to bury them in his heart and ask Lu Wuchong one by one.

Lu Wusong took a deep breath, spread the list in front of the two of them, and said in a deep voice, "Do you have a lot to ask? You can ask now, and I will never hide anything from you." I don't

know what happened.

Both of them were not angry, and no one was unhappy, but Jiang Huai was keenly aware of the rigidity of the atmosphere.

Lu Wuchong's handsome face rarely showed serious expressions.

When he faced Jiang Huai, he was usually on the verge of being angry or not angry, and Jiang Huai had also seen him look gentle.

Whether in life or at work.

He was rarely so serious.

Seeing Lu Wusong's appearance, Jiang Huai didn't seem to want to say anything?

He himself apologized to him, and he didn't want him to show such an expression.

So he pursed his lips and said relaxedly: "Forget it, forget it, if you don't want to say it, let's go home..." "Do

you remember what happened to us three months ago?" Lu Wusong began to proceed step by step.

Hearing what he said, Jiang Huai frowned suspiciously.

Until Lu Wusong lowered his head, lightly touched his lips, and said slowly: "That night, I hugged you like this..."

Jiang Huai froze.

Of course he will never forget that night, that night he dug a hole for himself, and then jumped down by himself.

When he felt the pain, he wanted Lu Wuchong to stop.

But Lu Wuchong couldn't stop anymore, and even bit him, leaving terrible marks all over his body.

Jiang Huai stammered: "Although I'm already, well, but I..."

He didn't want to do it again with Lu Wuchong!

"It has nothing to do with that kind of thing." Lu Wusong said, pointing to the B-ultrasound, "It has something to do with this."

Jiang Huai knew that after fulfilling the husband and wife's obligations, there will be a baby.

But he is a man, and men cannot have children.

Seeing that he was too late to react, Lu Wuchong sighed.

"Jiang Huai, you are pregnant."

Jiang Huai's puzzled expression froze immediately.

"The child... the child is three months old," Lu Wusong said, "This B-ultrasound can still see his little hands and feet. The doctor just said that his organs are developing very healthy." Jiang Huai felt that he had rebuilt his world view not long ago

.

Again, cracked.

He said in a trembling voice: "This, this is impossible!"

"Didn't you feel sick and vomited during this time?" Lu Wuchong was extremely patient, "And your stomach is already bulging, because the child is under your care. growing in my belly."

Jiang Huai looked at his stomach in disbelief.

No wonder...

No wonder he just vomited and felt no pain.

No wonder his belly grew up so quickly in the last life, but this time it's been almost a month, and his belly is still a little bit bigger.

Because there is no ascites at all.

but a child.

Boy, he has a baby.

Jiang Huai still stubbornly resisted, "I, I am a man, can't men not have children? This is, this is what you told me..." "I said so, but this is

wrong, because you are more than ordinary Male, there is an extra organ." Lu Wusong said, "I'm sorry."

Jiang Huai's eyeballs could barely move.

All he knew was to stare at Lu Wusong, his brain was in a state of shutdown.

...the bold words that were uttered in the car not long ago.

After all, it quickly fell back and hit him in the face.

I don't know how long the stalemate lasted before Jianghuai's brain started to think slowly.

Originally, his mind was full, but now it seems that the 2G memory is overloaded to run 4G, and it is good if it does not explode.

Jiang Huai said: "So, I'm not a man at all..."

Lu Wuchong was afraid that he would think so.

He quickly hugged Jiang Huai, "No, you are a male, you just have one more mutated organ than a normal male, and after the operation is completed, you will be no different from a normal male."

Jiang Huai was barely appeased.

He stared straight at his stomach, never thought his stomach was so amazing.

There was actually a little man living in it.

But then, Jiang Huai realized something, and asked in a low voice: "What kind of surgery, isn't it to have a baby?"

Lu Wusong paused.

Jianghuai has been trained to have a keen intuition.

He first pressed against Lu Wusong's chest, then gasped for breath, and said slowly, "Wait, I'll take my time."