Chapter 6

"Besides, you'd better not...waste too much energy on me," Lu Wusong said in a more tactful way, "Can you understand?" Sometimes Jiang Huai may not understand the direct words, let alone this kind

of That's it.

He blinked half understandingly, and said, "I can't have children?"

Good guy.

Lu Wuchong found that every time he talked with Jiang Huai, they seemed to have a time difference.

Often when this passage is finished, Jianghuai is still reflecting on the previous passage.

Lu Wuchong said: "Yes, we can't have children."

Jiang Huai lowered his head and said "Oh" slowly.

Lu Wuchong thought that he was lost because he couldn't have a child.

The Jiang family didn't know what kind of concept they had instilled in him, so that a man in Jianghuai could actually believe that he, as a man, could have children.

Just now he got angry, thinking that Jiang Huai was pretending to be crazy.

But thinking about it carefully, Jiang Huai was obviously limped by the Jiang family.

What he didn't know was that Jiang Huai didn't have much feeling about whether he could have children.

Because Jianghuai has never been in contact with this aspect, his knowledge of this aspect is like a blank sheet of paper.

In his view, as long as you get married, you will have a baby naturally.

Then when Mrs. Jiang told him that he married a man and he would have a baby, he also believed it.

But now Lu Wusong told him, that's not the case, he is a man, so it is impossible to have children.

is that so?

Jianghuai's concept has been impacted.

As for the fact that he put too much energy into Lu Wuchong - if he hadn't broken Lu Wuchong's vase, he wouldn't have been able to take the initiative to talk to Lu Wuchong.

If conditions permit, he can even not take the initiative to talk to anyone for a year or two.

However, Lu Wuchong didn't know him very well at this time.

To put it bluntly, the two are not familiar yet.

Lu Wuchong confirmed that his way of thinking was indeed different from that of ordinary people, and he took it for granted that he was closer to the simple, innocent, and easy-to-deceive aspects.

But actually, no.

The conversation on the car ended with Jiang Huai gaining "so he can't have children" and Lu Wusong worrying "what if he puts his feelings on me".

... Sorrow cannot be said to be exactly the same, it can be said to be irrelevant.

The car wanted to take Lu Wusong to the company, and put Jiang Huai back to Lu's house along the way.

When getting out of the car, Lu Wuchong called Jiang Huai, "The marriage... have you thought about it? If you haven't thought about it, you can actually wait."

He realized that the relationship between Jiang Huai and the Jiang family was not so good The degree to which the Jiang family can decide the major events in his life.

To put it bluntly, JAC is just a pawn.

Lu Wuchong is not despicable enough to take advantage of a little fool.

Jiang Huai's attitude was unexpectedly casual, "I can do it."

Anyway, if he doesn't marry Lu Wuchong, he will marry someone else.

And he owed so much money to Lu Wuchong, if he can't find him, how can he pay him back?

...Jianghuai is probably the only one who is worried about not being able to find the creditor when he is in debt.

Lu Wuchong was stunned for a moment, and then said calmly: "Well, then it's settled."

Just like that, the car disappeared in front of Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai took out his mobile phone, and Zhu Xiaoai sent him many messages today.

[Tian Tian! Professor Zhao came to our school to give a speech today, will you come? ]

[There is also the wood series painting exhibition, their gallery should also open today, do you want to go and see it in advance? ]

Jiang Huai paused, looked at the Lu family villa in front of him, and replied: [Go. ]

As for whether to tell Lu Wuchong.

Lu Wuchong shouldn't care about these things, right?

Professor Zhao is a famous teacher who likes to speak more, and the content of his lectures is more inclined to the stream of consciousness.

Many people complained that the professor's class was difficult to understand, but Jianghuai sounded very relaxed.

Zhu Xiaoai sat beside Jiang Huai, looking at his own book.

He and Jiang Huai are good friends, the kind of good friends who have studied together since high school and then entered the same university together.

In high school, the relationship between the two was relatively pure.

When I got to college, things changed a bit.

In the art school, many students' sexual orientation is relatively casual, and the probability of being gay among the boys is ridiculously high.

Both of them have very superior looks, and they are inseparable all day long. Others have always tacitly agreed that they are a couple.

Although they are indeed very pure friends.

However, these two parties were not conscious at all.

As long as the rumor didn't reach their ears, they wouldn't know about it.

From the side view, Zhu Xiaoai is indeed a good friend of Jianghuai, and his reaction nerves are exactly the same slow.

However, Jianghuai's positioning of his own sexuality is rather vague, but Zhu Xiaoai is a real gay.

With Jiang Huai's nerves, Zhu Xiaoai must have taken the initiative to tell him that he knew about this matter.

When he told Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai was only surprised.

And Zhu Xiaoai was even more surprised, "Don't you know?" Jiang Huai asked

back: "Should I know?"

I don't think it's abnormal.

He had no choice but to support his forehead and said, "There's really nothing I can do

about you." But he didn't mean to look down on Jiang Huai's slowness.

This is also one of the reasons why he can become Jianghuai's friend.

After class was finally over, Zhu Xiaoai clapped his hands, "Okay, I can finally go to the art exhibition."

He came to class with Jiang Huai completely.

On the way to the art exhibition, Zhu Xiaoai and Jiang Huai exchanged information during this period.

"Do you know that the painting you drew this time does not match their theme, but I heard that their boss likes your painting very much, so I kept everything I said, are you happy?" Jiang Huai frowned

. Lips, nodded, "Yeah."

The Muxi Art Exhibition is a painting exhibition that has exploded recently.

Exhibiting my paintings in this art exhibition will undoubtedly get a lot of exposure.

Zhu Xiaoai was also happy for him, "I guess it is."

They talked and walked, and they had already arrived at the entrance of the art exhibition.

"I heard that this boss, after seeing your paintings, has been full of praise. His assistant even approached me to ask for your contact information." After I finished talking to you, I just wanted to ask if you would join me."

Jiang Huai responded, took out his mobile phone, and Zhu Xiaoai pushed him the contact information.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "This boss is called Tao Chunan, please note..."

Tao Chunan? Why is it so familiar?

Jiang Huai paused for adding notes.

He frowned and raised his head. At this moment, behind Zhu Xiaoai, a person got out of the low car and slowly approached them.

Jiang Huai closed the phone - he remembered.

Tao Chunan was the one who had been married to him for two years in his previous life.

The author has something to say:

here is a small modification: change the gender of Zhu Xiaoai in the previous article from a girl to a boy.

A small change, does not affect viewing.