Chapter 16

Lu Wusong squinted his eyes, and suddenly saw the pinch mark on Jiang Huai's neck that hadn't faded away.

After a few days of healing, the marks turned from blue to brown—and thus more conspicuous.

Without the cover of the scarf, the pinch mark on Jianghuai Bainen's neck was almost shocking.

Lu Wuchong no longer has the memory of how much strength he exerted as an angel.

After seeing this trace, his little patience with Jiang Huai increased a bit.

Jiang Huai said: "I see, do you like that grass, but you are embarrassed to ask me for it?"

Lu Wuchong sighed, "No one cares about your grass."

He put the lake grass in Jiang Huai's palm.

"The other remaining plant has been placed on the balcony for you," Lu Wusong paused, "Did you apply medicine to your neck?" Jiang Huai remembered the scarf he dropped when he reminded him

.

He picked up the scarf and covered his neck defensively, "You've already pinched once, and I won't pinch you a second time when you're done."

Lu Wusong: "..."

He gritted his teeth: "I'm not so A strange habit."

Jiang Huai was dubious, but he didn't let go of his hand.

Lu Wusong rubbed the center of his brows with his slender fingers, "Last time you suddenly approached me, and I had that kind of reaction... I won't do it in the future."

If someone who knew Lu Wusong was present.

He must have been very surprised to hear his remarks.

You must know that no matter whether it is in life or work, Lu Wusong has some common problems of the superiors - he is superior and never bows his head.

That is, Jiang Huai, after hearing Lu Wusong's explanation, he didn't think it was a big deal at all.

"Okay," Jiang Huai said, "Since you have apologized, then I will forgive you."

Lu Wuchong paused, his expression subtle, "Who said I apologized to you?"

"You just didn't..."

Lu Wuchong Wusong said with a stern face: "I'm just explaining the situation to you."

Jiang Huai:?

Lu Wusong said: "Since you know the situation, don't be petty, do you understand?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Jiang Huai blinked under Lu Wusong's imposing gaze.

Lu Wuchong thought this meant agreeing.

He made way for Jiang Huai and said, "Go upstairs and rest."

Jiang Huai disappeared like a frightened cat.

However, what he never expected was that Jiang Huai was still missing the next morning.

The housekeeper stood next to Lu Wusong and smiled.

Lu Wuchong's expression was the ugliest in the past few days. He had never been so depressed before when Jiang Huai was at his worst.

"I asked the security guard on duty at the gate. Young Master Jiang got up and left at 6:30 today. Maybe it's because the school is busy these days. Young Master Jiang is really a hard-working kid..." Lu Wusong put it down abruptly

. took the knife in his hand.

The butler immediately shut up.

Lu Wuchong stood up directly, and said with a blank expression: "Call him when he is out of school in the afternoon, and tell him that if he still stays outside today, he will never even think about growing flowers on the balcony.

" The smile froze for a moment.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

Mr. Lu, who talks to Young Master Jiang like this, feels childish...a lot younger.

Jiang Huai did not deliberately make things difficult for others.

It's just that he has his own set of rules, which are hard to break after they are established.

Among them, apology and forgiveness are equated.

Originally, he had already regarded Lu Wuchong's explanation as an apology, but it was Lu Wuchong himself who said it was not.

Since there is no apology, how can he forgive?

The content of this day's class was a bit boring for Jiang Huai. During the class, he started to lose his mind.

In the afternoon, after receiving the message from the housekeeper, he panicked even more.

Lu Wuchong still didn't let him go!

No, after he came home at night, he had to draw the grass as soon as possible, so that Lu Wuzheng could do whatever he wanted.

But what should he do next?

I can only go home early.

At this time, Jiang Huai suddenly felt that it would be great if his bedroom also had a balcony.

It's a pity that his room is a second bedroom, and only the master bedroom has an extended balcony.

However, Jiang Huai went back early that night, but did not see Lu Wuchong.

He also ate dinner alone.

Two hours after he finished his meal, he received a message from Lu Wusong on his phone.

Jiang Huai clicked to open it—it turned out to be the postnuptial agreement that Lu Wuchong had delayed giving him a few days ago.

They had already signed many agreements before marriage.

Most of those agreements have something to do with Jiang and Lu, and have nothing to do with Lu Wuchong and Jianghuai themselves.

This agreement is closely related to them themselves.

Jiang Huai thought that Lu Wuchong would post a few words, but after he sent the document, there was no further movement.

He waited anxiously for Lu Wusong, and asked the housekeeper, who told him, "There is something to do in the Lu family's old house today, please come over to Mr. Lu, and Mr. Lu will let you not wait." Jiang Huai paused, and then said: "Hey

, Why didn't you say it earlier."

The butler: "..."

After listening to the butler, Jiang Huai immediately went upstairs.

...I really don't want to wait a second longer.

The agreement that Lu Wuchong sent to Jianghuai added a lot of clauses for Jianghuai's various behaviors during this period of time.

The preface of the agreement reads: Lu and Jiang will be restrained in their behavior in the next few months.

Since we have been together for too long, this agreement is hereby listed.

Jianghuai focused on "a few months".

He always thought that the two of them would live together for a long time, but just a few months?

If it's just a few months, where should he go after he moves out from the Lu family?

If he went back to the Jiang family, the Jiang family would definitely think of a way to marry him off again.

So—where can he go?

Jiang Huai suddenly realized that he seemed to live in a big house and had many places to go, but in fact, he had nowhere to go.

During the day, he still thought that it would be great if his room had a balcony.

However, at this moment, he realized that even if there was a balcony, this room would not be his.

Jiang Huai fell into a daze.

At this moment, footsteps came from outside the door.

Immediately afterwards, his door was knocked, and Lu Wusong's voice came in, "Open the door."

The door was opened with a gap, exposing half of Jiang Huai's head.

The veins on Lu Wusong's forehead twitched, "...Shouldn't you invite me in?"

Yesterday, he felt that the two had already "reconciled".

Unexpectedly, Jiang Huai would do this for him the next day.

Jiang Huai reluctantly said: "Okay."

After entering the door, Lu Wuchong revealed the ointment in his hand - this was the first time he entered Jiang Huai's room.

It's very different from what I imagined.

He thought that Jiang Huai could draw, his imagination should be more unconstrained, and the room should be decorated in a very abstract way.

Artists on TV are like that.

However, JAC's room is like neatly arranged icons on a computer. The wallpaper is pure white, and things are placed one by one.

But there is no neat aesthetic.

Because the few small ornaments on his table were obviously placed randomly, their owners only cared whether they were in the grid, and didn't care whether they looked good or not.

When Lu Wusong put the ointment on Jiang Huai's table, he could clearly feel Jiang Huai's eyes that hesitated to speak.

He quietly picked up the ointment again.

Sure enough, Jiang Huai's expression instantly relaxed a lot.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Co-authoring is still a little obsessive-compulsive disorder.

He seemed to understand a little bit why Jianghuai treated him that way during the day.