Chapter 72

After Lu Wusong frowned, he looked away from Dean Mei, and said calmly, "What is he doing here?"

Dean Mei said, "He said he wanted to find you, but he also said that he lost something. , I thought he was drunk, so I sent him away, is it all right?"

"It's all right," Lu Wusong said, "He will come back on his own."

Since the old lady passed away, where has Tang Pingjian gone? , Lu Wuchong didn't pay attention to any news.

The father and son, from the day they had a father-son relationship, spent less time together like a normal father and son, and more time like strangers.

If it weren't for Lu Rumei who was afraid that they would turn against each other, so they would make a match.

I am afraid that the father-son relationship has been severed long ago.

After dinner in the orphanage, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong were ready to go back.

When they went back, Dean Mei packed a lot of food for them.

Lu Wuchong wanted to refuse.

But when he turned around, he saw that Jiang Huai's eyes were straightened, and he paused for a while, after all, he took the food.

"It's not easy," Dean Mei said, "You didn't ask for it many times before, but now that you have a lover and child, you'll become more loving."

Lu Wusong said, "I don't lack these foods . , it's better to leave it for the children."

He didn't refute that it was for Jianghuai's sake.

"You donate so much money here every year, enough for the children to eat and wear," said Dean Mei, "Okay, it's getting late, and I still have to study late, so go back quickly."

She speaks straight, but what's rare is that she feels warm in people's ears and doesn't feel unpleasant.

After the two got into the car, Jiang Huai looked through the car window at the back of the dean as he turned and left.

He said with some reluctance: "I think she's so good."

"It's really good." Lu Wusong looked at the vegetable jar he was holding, "It's not easy to get your appreciation for her craftsmanship." Jiang

Huai instantly felt like hugging a baby. Just as tight.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

She's so cute and silly.

Every time he saw Jiang Huai acting stupid, his hands itched a little, and he had the urge to pinch Jiang Huai's face.

But Jianghuai is very cautious now.

If he really made Jiang Huai anxious, he had to try his best to coax him.

When thinking so.

Lu Wusong's hand pinched Jiang Huai's face uncontrollably.

Under Jiang Huai's blank eyes, he exerted some strength, and said with a smile: "Little idiot."

Jiang Huai: "..."

If Lu Wuchong dares to say another word, he will definitely turn against Lu Wuchong.

In the evening, Jiang Huai had already washed up and lay in bed for nothing.

Because of Dean Mei's touching craftsmanship, he ate the most delicious meal since he had a pregnancy reaction.

After eating, not only did he not feel much nausea, but his stomach was also warm, and he had never felt so comfortable before.

It can only be said that Dean Mei deserves to have more than 20 years of experience in taking care of children.

Even a simple meal can be taken care of comfortably.

Jiang Huai lay on the bed and wandered, thinking about the jar of pickles that he brought over.

How about going to cook a bowl of noodles and have a supper?

Just as he was thinking this way, Lu Wuchong came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

He was casually wearing a bathrobe, revealing his chest muscles faintly, and with his walking movements, he could even see the abdominal muscles around his waist.

Jiang Huai...Jiang Huai blushed.

From the time they slept together on the same bed, Lu Wusong always wore pajamas when he went to bed at night. Every set of his pajamas was perfectly fitted, not to mention his body, the skin from his neck down was enough to be seen.

During that night between the two of them...Jiang Huai didn't see clearly either.

At that time, he was in a state of confusion, he only remembered the hot force when he was held by the waist, and Lu Wuchong's expression when he coaxed him.

Not as serious as it is now.

Jiang Huai was originally lying very loose, but when he saw Lu Wusong approaching, he straightened his body unconsciously.

Lu Wuchong pretended not to notice.

He lifted the quilt and got into Jiang Huai's bed directly.

Jiang Huai's ears were a little red, and he whispered: "Why don't you sleep on your side?"

"Your side is cooler." Lu Wuchong said seriously.

Jiang Huai: "..."

In this season, no matter how cool the bed is, it can't accommodate two people, right?

Everyone was dumbfounded by the heat.

Jiang Huai bit his lip, but didn't let Lu Wusong go out.

Seeing this, Lu Wusong pushed Jiang Huai forward, put his chin on his head, "Are you in a good mood today?"

Jiang Huai's eyes emerged from his embrace, and whispered: "A little bit "

Lu Wusong said: "Then you are still not happy?"

Jiang Huai: ... He said he was a little bit happy.

Lu Wuchong was just teasing him, not really not understanding what he meant.

Seeing Jiang Huai buried his head in the quilt, he didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Lu Wuchong said: "The big baby doesn't want to talk to me anymore, so how about I tell the little baby a story?"

Jiang Huai also blushed this time.

He whispered even more: "Who are you calling baby!"

"Huh? Is there anyone else here?" Lu Wuchong pretended to be surprised.

Jiang Huai couldn't quarrel with him, so he simply said: "Speak quickly!"

Lu Wuchong heard the words, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

His hand went down and touched Jiang Huai's four-month-old stomach.

Three months is a watershed.

From three months later, the baby's growth is visible to the naked eye, and Jiang Huai's belly is getting bigger and bigger every day. From the beginning, he could hardly feel it. Now he can feel the hardness of the baby's belly when he puts his palm on it. . "Does the eldest baby like to eat the food made by Dean Mei?" Lu Wusong asked, "If you like it, how about

cooking more for you when we go abroad?"

His eyes lit up, "Would that be too much trouble for Dean Mei?

"

Jiang Huai was almost dying of anxiety, and was afraid that he would stop talking if he urged Lu Wuchong, so he could only stare at Lu Wuchong with wide eyes.

"This," Lu Wusong finally couldn't stand it anymore, "it's nothing serious, I guess she should have a whole cellar of pickles."

A cellar!

Jiang Huai instantly became excited.

It's rare to see him so excited about eating recently, Lu Wuchong said he was lying if he didn't breathe a sigh of relief.

Jiang Huai happily got into his arms, put his head on him, and asked repeatedly: "Really? Really?" "Could it be that

I am such a low-level liar in your eyes?" Lu Wuchong raised his eyebrows .

Jiang Huai subconsciously: "Yes."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

After Jiang Huai responded, he realized that something was wrong, and quickly made amends: "I mean, of course not." "

Then I want to say it too," Lu Wusong said. Sui grabbed his chin, "I heard what you said, it's late." "

Oh, I didn't mean that."

"Then what do you mean?"

Jiang Huai saw that Lu Wusong was going to turn his back, but he still couldn't tell Lu Wuchong was momentarily at a loss as to whether he was really angry or fake.

In terms of acting, he and Lu Wuchong are not at the same level.

Jiang Huai said cautiously: "Are you angry?"

Lu Wusong smiled angrily, "What do you think?"

Of course not.

He just saw that this little fool was having fun, and wished he could kiss him a few more times...

However, just before he had finished thinking about this idea.

Jiang Huai hesitated for a moment at him.

Then he raised his head and kissed Lu Wusong's cheek.

——Lu Wuchong was dumbfounded.

It seemed that it was the first time that Jiang Huai took the initiative to express closeness to him.

"Are you still angry?" Seeing that he didn't respond, Jiang Huai frowned suspiciously, "Then, here too..." "

Just kissing the face, doesn't it seem insincere?" Lu Wuchong woke up like a dream.

He did not stop Jianghuai.

Instead, he stared at him.

Jiang Huai was startled by his eyes.

He has seen such an expression on Lu Wusong many times, but basically every time, he was restrained by Lu Wusong.

It didn't converge a few times.

It was when Lu Wusong pressed him to kiss him.

Jiang Huai was a little scared for a moment, and buried his head under the quilt again, trying to hide in the safe zone.

However, his safe zone could be taken over by Lu Wusong at any time.

In fact, it is not safe.

Lu Wuchong grabbed the quilt without even exerting much force, but Jiang Huai couldn't move it no matter what.

He bluffed and said: "Then what do you want?"

Lu Wuchong's eyes darkened, "If you only kiss the face, I might think it's unfair in other places."

Jiang Huai: "..." Is there such a saying? !

He was a little surprised.

Jiang Huai humbly asked for advice, "Then where do you want to kiss?"

Lu Wuchong's slender fingertips seemed to be casually placed on Jiang Huai's lips.

He nodded, as if he was stumped by this question, and after a long while, he reluctantly said: "It feels like this place is similar."

Jiang Huai said "ah".

I don't know if it's because of Lu Wuchong's suppressed expression, or the emotion in his eyes.

Jiang Huai flinched back, his ears and face were completely red.

Seeing him almost shrank under the pillow.

Lu Wuchong showed mercy and spared him once, "My mouth is not happy, so I decided to collect debt from you."

Afterwards, he lifted the quilt and covered the two of them together.

In the dark space, he held Jiang Huai's lips, tossed and turned a few times before he went deep.

The breath of the two intertwined in this small space.

Almost melting into each other's breath.

Time flies.

In the blink of an eye, there was only one week left before going abroad, and the procedures in Jianghuai School were all prepared, including passport and other procedures.

All that's left is to wait.

After Lu Wusong finished handling the company's affairs, he and Jiang Huai got on the plane going abroad.

In this moment full of silence, it is not actually quiet.

Jiang Huai found a familiar figure at the door of Lu's house.

When he is free, he still likes to stay on the balcony.

That person happened to appear in his perspective.

When Jiang Huai saw this figure from behind, he blinked immediately and put down the paintbrush in his hand.

When the figure turned around towards him.

He was even more taken aback.

In the evening, when Lu Wusong arrived home, he first saw Jiang Huai in a daze in the living room.

On the table next to them is their dinner.

He felt a little strange.

In order to avoid being fed by him at night, Jiang Huai would usually finish eating first, so as to cover up the fact that he ate less.

But today, Jiang Huai was waiting for him?

After Lu Wusong pulled off his tie, he looked at today's meal, "Where's your favorite pickled vegetables? Why didn't you put them on?"

Jiang Huai was a little out of his mind, and said "Ah".

Lu Wusong frowned.

Only then did Jiang Huai react, and stood up from the sofa, feeling like slipping away, "I'm done eating, I just want to wait for you to come."

Lu Wusong said, "Stop."

Jiang Huai froze in place.

Lu Wuchong was quite calm, "What's wrong with you?"

Jiang Huai froze in place without saying a word.

Lu Wuchong looked at the housekeeper and said, "If he doesn't want to say it, you can say it."

The housekeeper coughed.

He glanced at Jiang Huai, and said slowly: "Master Xiao Jiang met Mr. Tang, and invited him back home. Mr. Tang seems to be injured, and he is lying in the guest room." Lu Wusong's expression changed

.

He said: "Why did you let him into Lu's house?"

"I, I let him in," Jiang Huai felt a little guilty, "It's not good, is it?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Looking at Jiang Huai's appearance, he Even if there is a big fire, it can't be sent out.

"You are also the master of this family," Lu Wuchong gritted his teeth, "Of course you can."

Jiang Huai's apprehension was instantly soothed by these words.

For the first time, he felt that he seemed to have a lot of power in this family, and at the same time he had an inexplicable sense of belonging.

When he was in the Jiang family, he never felt like this.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth and pinched Jiang Huai's face.

This time, Jiang Huai's eyes widened, and he became angry and dare not speak.

"Where is the person?" Lu Wuchong asked.

Jiang Huai rubbed his face.

A few minutes later, Jiang Huai grabbed Lu Wusong's cuff and emerged from behind him, "You don't want to fight with Uncle Tang, do you?"

Lu Wusong said, "...What kind of person am I in your heart? character?"

...violent?

Jiang Huai was smart for a while, and didn't say this sentence out of his mouth.

Lu Wusong looked at the expression, his eyes narrowed slightly.

Some want to pinch my face again.