Chapter 86

The baby is still asleep in the swaddle.

Now he is far from the time to put on clothes, and he is accompanied by diapers every day. Even if the clothes are put on him, they will be soiled soon.

That's right.

The little pink dress that Jiang Huai prepared for him - he pissed on it.

In the end, Jiang Huai had no choice but to settle for the next best thing, and put on a pink apron for him. The pink is tender and tender, making him look like a jade doll.

But bellybands are something that many babies will wear, there is nothing special about them.

Except for the pink and tender color, it looks like a little girl, but when the child lifts his legs, everything is revealed again.

Jianghuai accepted it well this time.

What's wrong with the son, the son can also dress up.

My son also looks good in pink.

At times like this, Lu Wuchong usually stood by the side without making a sound.

Although it was he who put forward the opinion——but when he saw Jiang Huai fiddled with the bow on his son's chest with a smile on his face, he rarely felt apologetic towards his son.

Based on the principle of making my wife happy... I can only wrong my son.

Jianghuai didn't have a long rest, and their school started soon.

It was originally planned that he would go on an exchange for half a year and return to China after giving birth, but when arranging this matter, Lu Wuchong did not expect that the doctor here suggested that Jianghuai should give birth to the baby in eight months, so the follow-up The arrangement is a bit messy.

If Jiang Huai gritted his teeth, it would not be a problem to finish the rest of the course.

But if he wants to finish the next courses, he will exceed the original time to return to China.

Regarding whether he should go to school or not, Lu Wuchong discussed with him for a long time. He thought that although Jianghuai's incision was almost good, he still suffered a physical loss, so he didn't want Jianghuai to go out too soon.

But JAC insisted on going.

In the end, Lu Wuchong compromised with Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai may not have much ambition, but he has a heart to learn and improve in art and painting. It doesn't matter if he doesn't make money, but he just likes to absorb that knowledge.

This is a love that nothing can stop.

So Lu Wusong didn't obstruct too much except worrying.

He turned his worry into practical protection. How he used to take Jianghuai to and from school, he still takes him to and from school, and he still cooks the nutritious meals at home.

It's just that the job he gave in the country has expired, and there are many things that he needs to deal with.

It is almost impossible for him to want to stay abroad completely for the remaining months.

Probably until the middle of the next semester of Jianghuai, Lu Wuchong needs to return to China early.

The two will be separated for almost two months.

It will take more than a month for Jianghuai to complete the remaining courses, and the remaining week is used to deal with overseas affairs and return home.

Due to his characteristic of running away with IQ all the year round, the two decided after discussing together: Let Lu Wuchong take his son back to China to take care of him first, while Jiang Huai can read the books for these two months with peace of mind, and then return to China.

In this way, JAC's dressing game can only be temporarily suspended.

Jiang Huai sighed for several days.

"What about me?" At night, Lu Wuchong hugged him, hesitating to speak, "Why do I feel that you don't miss me at all?" It's

all a pity that you can't continue to dress up the child.

Hearing this, Jiang Huai touched Lu Wusong's chest in a comforting manner, imitating the tone in the TV series: "What do you care about with a child?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

Okay, he doesn't care.

Lu Wusong directly lifted the quilt, pressed it on Jiang Huai, and said with a sneer, "I don't care about the child, I care about you." After that,

he thought about Jiang Huai.

Usually at this time, Jiang Huai is the most obedient, because it is useless to be disobedient, he is playing petty temper, and Lu Wusong coaxes him, but his actions are not polite at all.

After the incident, Lu Wuchong couldn't help feeling the necessity of husband and wife obligations.

It can teach Jiang Huai a lesson without hurting him. During the process, he was happy physically and mentally, and his whole body was healed—before leaving, he must have more couple lives.

And Jiang Huai's mouth was red from being kissed, and his whole body was not well.

The first few times it was painful, but after that, it was too comfortable, so comfortable that he was a little scared.

This also made him less daring to provoke Lu Wuchong.

Be careful what you say and do!

When it was time to send Lu Wusong off, Jiang Huai realized that he was actually a little sad.

Lu Wusong held the baby in his hands, and looked at him with extremely gentle eyes.

He said: "When you finish school and see the baby, the baby should grow up a little bit more."

Jiang Huai was puzzled, and his eyes were red.

He rubbed his eyes, and Lu Wuchong stepped forward and hugged him, taking him and the baby into his arms. Lu Wuchong said in a calm and gentle voice: "If you want to see the baby, I will bring him to you when I am free."

Jiang Huai said sullenly: "If you often fly by plane, it is not good for the baby, forget it. "

Lu Wusong patted his head.

Jianghuai never knew that parting was such a difficult thing.

Obviously he had separated from Zhu Xiaoai before, and he was not so sad at that time, at most he was a little empty, but he also quickly adapted to the new environment, and he was also very good alone, and he knew that when he was in After giving birth abroad and finishing school, he and Zhu Xiaoai will be able to see each other again in one year.

But now, he and Lu Wuchong have only been separated for two months.

Just two months made him a little...a little like crying.

He buried his head in Lu Wuchong's chest, and he refused to come out for a long time. The voice in the airport had already announced the flight that Lu Wuchong was on.

Lu Wuchong didn't find him out either.

It's not just Jianghuai who can't bear him.

He would only be more reluctant than Jianghuai.

Later, it was Lu Wusong who held Jiang Huai's face and kissed him several times on the lips, the two reluctantly parted, and when they parted, there were tears in Lu Wusong's eyes.

He reminded: "During this time, listen to Auntie carefully, eat three meals on time, and don't forget to eat because of painting, you know?"

Jiang Huai pursed his bright red lips and nodded obediently.

"If someone bullies you at school, you have to tell me," Lu Wusong said, "Even if I go back to China, I still have the ability to teach the bully a lesson, you know?" Jiang Huai also nodded

.

"You are still in poor health, you can't eat ice cream and other cold foods, and you should eat less desserts, it's not healthy," Lu Wusong rambled, "If you eat, you must report to me." This made Jiang Huai a little unhappy

.

Seeing that his mouth was pouted, and he could hang the oil can soon, Lu Wusong lowered his head and kissed him again.

Only then did Jiang Huai reluctantly say: "...I see."

Lu Wuchong pressed his forehead, his eyes were full of reluctance, he wiped away his tears, and said softly: "Be good and Tiantian."

At this moment , his flight could no longer be delayed.

Lu Wuchong hugged the child, and turned around under Jiang Huai's reluctant gaze.

Jiang Huai's eyes reflected his back, and he suddenly understood the feeling of longing.

This is probably since he met Lu Wusong.

The two of them have been apart for the longest time.

After the child and her husband left, Jiang Huai focused entirely on painting, and was no longer tortured by the reactions of pregnancy. In class, it was as if he had opened up the two veins of Ren and Du, and his painting skills improved by leaps and bounds.

He has progressed to the point that others think he has gone to cram school in private.

He had a big belly before, and his classmates privately speculated whether he had some kind of illness, but when the semester started and he was found to be healthy, they came to congratulate Jianghuai sincerely.

Jianghuai was at a loss for their congratulations, but he just accepted the "congratulations" blankly without slapping the smiling faces.

Just congratulate him on having a baby.

When I have arranged my life to the fullest and focused my attention on painting, the time actually passes quickly.

The two months were not as difficult as Jiang Huai imagined.

During these two months, he drew quite a few excellent works, and the amazing thing is that these works were praised by the professors in the school as "full of emotion", and they are excellent works that can convey rich emotions.

However, when Jianghuai was in a domestic school, the teacher most often said that "the picture is beautiful and has enough aura, but he can't feel more emotion".

Jiang Huai was pleasantly surprised to find that he seemed to have broken through a bottleneck that had always existed.

After he painted the work that the professor praised, the professor asked for his opinion and sent his painting to the international competition. The painting sang all the way and soon entered the finals, and finally passed the judges. The unanimous vote became the dark horse of the season and won the championship.

Jianghuai became famous for a while.

His dark horse, which shocked everyone's jaws, aroused the curiosity of many people.

But after he sent the painting over, he never showed up again.

No matter how curious these people are, Jianghuai has no intention of satisfying their curiosity.

Because he was finally able to return home.

In the morning, when the sun was shining, Jiang Huai dragged his luggage, confessed to Lu Wuchong's friend Lao Liu, and handed over the house to him.

This small villa is still very delicate, walking through the path in the yard, the flowers inside make people feel very good, and the air is full of fragrance.

Before you know it, it's almost summer again.

Old Liu walked beside him, and asked with a smile, "You really don't need me to send someone to take you to the airport?"

Jiang Huai was quite polite, "Well... if you insist, it's not impossible."

Old Liu: "... ..."

He hadn't communicated with Jiang Huai much, he just saw that Jiang Huai's appearance was cute, but he didn't know Jiang Huai's style of painting.

Lao Liu adjusted his glasses and laughed outright.

Amid Lao Liu's laughter, Jiang Huai felt that he might have said something wrong again, so he quickly shut up.

The two had already walked out of the villa, the scent of flowers in the yard faded away, and the smell of trees in the street remained. Jiang Huai raised his eyes and saw a black commercial vehicle in front of him.

He didn't think much about it, he carried the suitcase and said, "If you're busy, I can actually go to the airport by myself, so I won't bother you." Hearing this, Old Liu adjusted his glasses again, with a smile in his eyes, "Are you sure?

"

Jiang Huai always felt that he was a little meaningful.

He nodded tentatively, "...Are you sure?"

The next second, Lao Liu faced the black business lane: "Lao Lu, I helped you. If your wife doesn't cooperate, there is nothing I can do."

Jiang Huai was stunned.

He stared blankly at the commercial vehicle in front of him, suspecting that Old Liu was teasing him, but he thought it was unlikely.

Just when he was wondering, the car door in front of him opened.

Immediately—a pair of feet wearing sneakers and slender legs were revealed.

Lu Wuchong was holding the baby and looking at him tenderly.

In fact, two months is really not a long time. Neither of them has changed much. If there is a change, it means a different baby every day.

Jiang Huai and him make video calls every day, and the baby also watches them every day.

But it's still different from seeing it with my own eyes.

Jiang Huai was still in a daze, staring at Lu Wusong with a blank expression, until Lu Wusong handed the child to the assistant next to him, and after getting off the car, he said to him, "Stupid?" The next second, he turned to Jiang

Huai Opened his arms.

Jiang Huai's eyes turned red, like a tired bird returning to its nest, he rushed towards Lu Wusong and crashed into his arms.

Lu Wuchong sighed.

At the moment when he hugged Jiang Huai, he found that the two months he thought were a snap of his fingers were actually so long, so long that when he hugged Jiang Huai, he even had the idea—he hadn't hugged this baby for a long time .

Jiang Huai lay in his arms and closed his eyes tightly.

The fragrance of flowers in the yard seems to be passed slowly again, with the wind of late spring, the warmth of the rising sun, the lingering lingering, and the deep yearning.

Amidst the fragrance of flowers all over the sky, Lu Wuchong kissed Jiang Huai's forehead.

[End of the text]

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry everyone, the ending has been revised several times, and the update is a bit late.

It's over! Sprinkle flowers!

thanks for your support! bow!