Chapter 70

The pregnancy test results showed that everything was normal.

The doctor smiled, "You are now seventeen weeks pregnant, and after a while, you will start to have fetal movement, so remember to pay attention in the next week." Both

Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong were a little excited.

One of them showed their excitement, while the other was more restrained.

Jiang Huai excitedly said: "What is it like when the fetus moves?"

"You can feel it yourself. That feeling is quite strange. According to other mothers," the doctor gestured to him, "This way Movement means fetal movement."

Jiang Huai also gestured, "Is this so?"

The doctor said: "Yes."

Lu Wusong: ... What are these gestures for.

Miraculously, the two actually understood what the other was talking about. "Oh, by the way," said the doctor, "Now we can know the gender, do you want to know if the baby is a boy or a girl

?" But he knew that Jiang Huai would rather have a daughter. Lu Wuchong gave Jiang Huai the right to decide, "Do you want to know?" However, Jiang Huai hesitated. Under Lu Wuchong's surprised gaze, he shook his head. The doctor was also surprised. He also knew what kind of family the Lu family was like. Such a family would definitely yearn for boys more.

Therefore, before the child is born, it is already a norm for wealthy businessmen to know the gender of the child in advance through the relationship.

... What he didn't know was that what Jiang Huai expected was completely opposite to what he had imagined.

Jiang Huai said: "If I know it in advance, I always feel that there will be no surprises. I think it will give me some motivation to know the baby's gender after I get off the operating table.

" I must be happy to know.

Jiang Huai thought: For his little princess! rush!

Lu Wusong didn't feel anything the whole time, and his eyes never left Jianghuai, as long as Jianghuai was safe.

"Also, Young Master Jiang," the doctor asked, "Your appetite has not been very good lately, has it?"

Jiang Huai was taken aback, then nodded.

"You should eat as much as possible," the doctor said, "Of course, you don't have to eat too much, but at least the nutrition must keep up, otherwise the baby will not be able to develop healthily in your body, do you think so?" Lu

Wu Sui echoed: "Yes, that's the truth."

Jiang Huai: "..."

It wasn't long before Jiang Huai was happy.

Another sigh.

When facing the doctor, he couldn't show his fallacious reasoning. Lu Wuchong will tolerate him, the doctor has nothing to do with him, and he doesn't know as much as the doctor, so how can he dare to refute?

Jiang Huai was very unhappy about this.

Lu Wuchong had nothing to do with it. In order to let Jiang Huai eat, the cooks of the Lu family were almost driven crazy by him. He had already tried all the methods that should be tried. Not only would Jiang Huai not listen, but he would even fight against him.

Oh, it's not that I haven't been obedient, just a few days ago.

But wasn't that destroyed by him himself?

Just because he and Jianghuai's teacher—a teacher who coveted him, didn't speak very politely.

What's wrong with him? He didn't directly expose what the teacher was covering up, and he was already saving face for the other party.

During the prenatal checkup, Jiang Huai still knew how to hold his hand tightly.

After the obstetric examination is completed and out of the gate of the hospital.

Jiang Huai then let go of his hand.

It can be seen from this that even a fool knows the ruthless principle of making the best use of everything and pulling it out.

Lu Wuchong could be called aggrieved.

But his grievances didn't last long.

Because soon, he will be able to enjoy watching Jiang Huai's aggrieved expression.

Jiang Huai was more wronged than him.

He looked at the "most nutritious", "most palatable" and "most authoritative" meal prepared by the nutritionist.

The feeling of vomiting came up several times, and he suppressed it again.

Lu Wuchong only started to persuade him, with some teasing.

Later, seeing Jiang Huai suffering so much, he also felt distressed, holding the egg custard that he was about to serve cold, and said in doubt: "Obviously it wasn't so bad before, did the doctor misdiagnose it again, I asked him to prescribe it for you Spit the medicine..."

Jiang Huai grabbed his arm.

He covered his mouth and shook his head, and said with rich experience: "I vomited worse before, I don't really want to vomit now, just bear with it."

Lu Wusong's expression turned subtle.

This time, he stayed by Jiang Huai's side, quietly waiting for Jiang Huai to pass by, without speaking.

When Jiang Huai passed slowly, he sat on the dining table again.

Lu Wuchong suddenly asked: "When did your morning sickness start?"

Jiang Huai didn't understand what he meant, and replied honestly: "When you were in the manor?"

When you were in the manor.

Almost two months pregnant.

Lu Wuchong fell silent for a moment.

Jiang Huai sensed that the atmosphere was not right, and he didn't really want to eat the meal in front of him. Seeing this, he stared at Lu Wusong, and slowly picked up the chopsticks, sending a message to Lu Wusong that he was obediently eating.

Those who know current affairs are Junjie.

Lu Wuchong's eyes flickered, and his tone was a bit difficult, "If you really don't want to eat, then don't."

Jiang Huai: So suddenly!

"Why me," Lu Wusong paused, "Why me, I never saw you throw up when I was in the manor?"

Jiang Huai couldn't figure out whether he wanted to settle accounts after the autumn or what.

He put down his chopsticks obediently, and confessed honestly, with a slight expectation of "being frank and lenient", "...When I feel like throwing up, I hold back.

" What kind of feeling is it.

But looking at Jiang Huai's appearance, he knew it must be uncomfortable.

But now is not the most uncomfortable time.

What should it be like when you are most uncomfortable?

He remembered the first time he saw Jiang Huai vomit in front of him, and he knew it was the shock of morning sickness.

"Jianghuai," Lu Wusong said, "Can you try to trust me a lot?"

Why do you have to hide yourself and bear this?

Obviously you can tell him that they will figure out a solution together.

Even if it is really cancer, two people are better than one, isn't it?

"I, I believe you," Jiang Huai was stared at by his deep eyes, blushing, "Of course I believe you." "

Then why, don't you tell me many things?"

Jiang Huai recalled his time at that time mentality.

He concluded: "I don't want you to worry."

Lu Wusong's breathing became a little heavy in an instant.

Looking at Jiang Huai's snow-white face and the seriousness in his clear eyes, he felt his heart tremble.

After realizing that Jiang Huai didn't care about him.

He discovered many small details about Jiang Huai. These details are not only proof that Jiang Huai cares about him, but also make him fall in love with Jiang Huai countless times.

It took Lu Wusong a long time to say: "Don't do this next time."

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

Lu Wuchong didn't speak any more.

His hand was under the table, holding Jiang Huai's hand silently.

Forget it, the matter has passed, and nothing happened to Jianghuai.

They want to look to the future.

Jiang Huai was led obediently by him, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

Then, he remembered something, and tentatively said, "Then, I don't want to eat egg custard."

Lu Wusong simply said, "No."

Jiang Huai: "..."

After Jiang Huai's pregnancy successfully entered eighteen weeks, the fetal movement also followed. come from.

The first time the two of them felt fetal movement was before going to bed one night.

Since the last time Lu Wusong told the baby a bedtime story.

Bedtime stories are now a must-have item at night.

Although sometimes even Lu Wusong can't tell the difference.

Is this story told to the baby, or to Jianghuai—but just tell it.

"Finally, Princess Pingping traveled through mountains and rivers and came to a small village. She was very happy..."

Lu Wusong paused.

Jiang Huai was still stupid, tugged at his sleeve, and asked curiously: "And then?"

Lu Wuchong: "...Didn't you write this book yourself?"

Jiang Huai said: "Can't you just forget it after you finish writing it ?" "

...OK."

Lu Wuchong didn't speak, his eyes were filled with doubt and bewilderment.

Jiang Huai was a little unhappy, "Don't whet your appetite."

Lu Wuchong paused, and asked, "Did you feel that something was moving?"

"Ah?" Jiang Huai probed, "Earthquake?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He didn't find it after a short pause. After the answer, he looked back at the comic book in his hand.

at this time.

——Lu Wuchong finally understood what was moving.

He suddenly lifted the quilt of the two of them and looked at Jiang Huai's stomach. Jiang Huai was startled and looked at him in confusion.

Jiang Huai was still stupid, "What are you doing..."

"Hush," Lu Wusong raised his head, and hugged his whole body against the bed, their eyes fell on Jiang Huai's stomach at the same time, "I just seemed to be I can feel your stomach moving."

Jiang Huai said pleasantly, "Really?"

The two of them focused their attention and stared at their stomachs.

However... half an hour later, not only did the two not see the fetus move again, Jiang Huai even sneezed.

Lu Wuchong suddenly became nervous, covered his stomach with him, and wrapped a quilt around his body.

"Hot...I don't want it!" Jiang Huai protested.

When he tore off the quilt on his body, what he saw was the back of Lu Wusong typing on his mobile phone.

Jiang Huai took a closer look.

Found him texting the doctor.

Lu Wuchong said: [Hello, I feel that my lover's stomach just moved, could it be fetal movement? We didn't see it when we looked again. ]

The doctor replied: [Mr. Lu, pregnant women can usually see fetal movement after seven months. It is normal to not be able to see it now, but the mother can feel it. However, how do you feel it? ]

Lu Wusong automatically ignored his question: [Okay, thank you. ]

He can feel it because Jiang Huai's stomach is close to him.

The question is, why doesn't JAC feel at all?

... even urged him to tell a story.

Lu Wusong looked at Jiang Huai who was still in a daze without saying a word.

Jiang Huai asked curiously, "How is it? Did it really move?"

"..." Lu Wuchong sighed, "I'll tell you a story."

After all, he was pregnant.

Or is JAC pregnant?

The procedures for Jiang Huai to go abroad cannot be completed very quickly. Even if it is completed, he still needs to wait until his school starts, and he will go with his classmates according to the school's arrangement.

His people can wait, but his stomach cannot wait.

Lu Wuchong planned to speak to the foreign doctor in advance.

However, before he hired someone, he certainly would not blindly follow other people's words. After consulting the cases handled by this doctor, he continued to contact this doctor.

He had already obtained the contact information of the other party.

The doctor's surname is Zou, and his name is Zou Xuan.

After Zou Xuan recognized his voice, he immediately became a little cautious and helpless, "Mr. Lu, it's not that I don't want to help you and your lover, it's just that I really can't go to China..."

"I didn't ask you to come to China," Lu Wusong said, "We went to find you in person."

Zou Xuan was stunned for a moment.

He confirmed it again, "Are you coming?"

Lu Wuchong said, "I'll go."

Zou Xuan was overwhelmed, and dared not believe it until he was sure.

"If you can come here, I promise to do my best," Zou Xuan said, "But as far as I know, the current level of medical care in China is also very advanced. Why do you have to travel across mountains and rivers to find me in a foreign country?" Actually, this sentence is not true

. It's time to ask.

The problem of many wealthy businessmen is that they always feel that foreign things are the most fragrant, everything in China is garbage, and foreign garbage is treasure.

But for the sake of the patient, he had to ask a few more questions.

After all, it is dangerous for pregnant women to fly, and with such a long journey, it may not be able to bear it.

"It's very simple," Lu Wusong said, "Because in China, I haven't found anyone who can say 'simple' to this operation, but you can." He is for Zou Xuan's technology

.

Not for "everything abroad is the best".

"That's fine," Zou Xuan said, "You are here, I will definitely treat you well, I haven't performed surgery on my compatriots for a long time." Lu Wusong said: "Thank you." Zou Xuan said: "This is

my

duty as a doctor. You don't need to thank me."

After such a long time, this matter was finally finalized.

As the saying goes, good things take time.

After being terrified for so long, it finally turned into another village.

Before school started, Jiang Huai met with Zhu Xiaoai.

As the months grew older, his belly became more and more obvious, to the point where he could hardly hide it. When Zhu Xiaoai saw him for the first time, she exclaimed: "Fuck, you 're fat

?!" Jiang Huai is not very able to eat, and under Lu Wusong's careful feeding, his appetite has gradually increased a lot. The appetite has reached the same level as before, and occasionally it can exceed a little bit. I don't know if he was hungry for too long before the baby. After he was able to eat, the baby began to absorb nutrients crazily, and even he grew some flesh. But Jianghuai himself couldn't see it. Lu Wuchong could see it, but he didn't think there was anything to be gained from being fat, and Jiang Huai felt better after gaining weight. He hugged Jiang Huai, definitely enjoyed it more than Jiang Huai hugging his doll. Zhu Xiaoai exclaimed again and again, "It's not easy! It's been so many years! You also have a time to grow flesh!" Speaking of this, Zhu Xiaoai's teeth itched with jealousy. He and Jiang Huai used to be in high school, they were inseparable every day, and they ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together. He watched Jiang Huai have a good appetite, and sometimes he could cook an extra bowl of rice when he was infected. In this way, three years have passed. He has gained almost ten catties, but Jianghuai has lost a catty! without! fat!

"It feels better," Zhu Xiaoai pinched his face, "My God, does Lu always know magic? Can he actually make you fat?" Seeing

Jiang Huai, he became anxious.

Zhu Xiaoai stopped in time, let go of her hand in time, and said to him: "Tell me, since the last time, you seem to have disappeared. Sister Zhen was almost worried to death, and she didn't rush into the land after being comforted by me. What did you do?"

Jiang Huai, who watches TV dramas and draws at home every day:

"From your expression," Zhu Xiaoai guessed, "I think you didn't do anything."

Jiang Huai Guiltily said: "I sent a message in the group."

But the message he sent was outrageous enough.

It's all "safe", "it's okay", "don't worry, I'm really fine".

I didn't talk about the rest.

In fact, it was because he was afraid of talking too much and leaking the truth. He was not good at lying, but Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen repeatedly forced a confession, and within a few minutes he was about to surrender.

Such a situation.

Sister Zhen began to "reasonably" guess: he doesn't like chatting anymore, is something really wrong? He actually stopped posting on Moments, did something really happen?

Zhu Xiaoai said: ...

"I can explain," Jiang Huai said, "I came here today for this reason."

Zhu Xiaoai was curious, so she approached him and asked in a low voice, "What? Cancer?"

Jiang Huai: " ..." I can't make it through this time, can I?

Jiang Huai said angrily: "I really didn't lie! I told you that I didn't lie..." "

Ah, okay," Zhu Xiaoai said quickly, "I'm just teasing you, so what do you think is wrong with you?" "

Jiang Huai said with a straight face, "I'm pregnant."

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."

The two looked at each other, Zhu Xiaoai's mouth opened and closed, and after a long while, he managed to say: "...Mr. Lu Let's go."

This is no longer a matter of passing or not.

This is directly beyond the physical limitations!

But the most shocking thing is not from this.

But this sentence came from Jianghuai's mouth - he just accepted the fact that Jianghuai was reborn, again? !

Zhu Xiaoai obviously didn't believe it, "Are you kidding me?! Have you learned how to joke?"

Jiang Huai shrank his neck and said aggrievedly: "I didn't tease you, you obviously touched my belly before, it's really big."

"Isn't that ascites?!" Zhu Xiaoai gradually became dazed.

It took the two of them half an hour.

Only then did Zhu Xiaoai calm down.

He has seen a lot of outrageous things with Jianghuai recently.

But no matter how much, it's not enough for this man to have a baby!

Zhu Xiaoai seemed to understand Jiang Huai's purpose for looking for him, and thought about it: "Do you want to ask me what to do after school starts?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

"I remember you are not only going to start school, are you? It seems that you are going abroad this semester?" Zhu Xiaoai said.

Jiang Huai nodded again.

The belly of four months is already very obvious.

The clothes can barely cover it, but if you look closely, you can still see some clues.

Jiang Huai is now walking on the street, subconsciously hiding his belly.

He always felt that he was abnormal.

From the surprised attitude of others when they heard that a man can get pregnant, to the fact that he needs to go to a foreign country to ensure his own safety during childbirth, and he has more frequent pregnancy tests than ordinary people.

Everyone told him that he was different from everyone else.

Zhu Xiaoai didn't notice his thoughts, thought for a while and said: "Except for the time when you are about to give birth, you can't hide it. At other times, you just insist that you are fat, and others can't do anything to you. "

Jiang Huai thought about it, and felt that it was not unreasonable.

"Of course, if you only have a fat body and a small face, some people will inevitably become suspicious." Zhu Xiaoai said, "It doesn't seem to be necessarily... who would doubt that a man has a child when he is free?" Jiang Huai was stunned for a

moment .

After a while, he nodded, hiding the emotion in his eyes.

When he came out of the milk tea shop, Jiang Huai seemed preoccupied and not as happy as before.

The driver was waiting for him at the gate.

When Jiang Huai was about to get into the car, he suddenly thought of what Lu Wuchong had said to him.

Lu Wuchong said, no matter what it is, try to believe him.

Believe he can solve it.

Recently, Lu Wuchong has already dealt with foreign doctors, earning him a life.

Of course he had to trust Lu Wusong.

Jiang Huai made a lot of excuses for himself and urged himself to call Lu Wusong.

But what really made him press the dial button.

It was something he didn't want to admit, the urge to find a warm nest when he was wronged and hit.

Lu Wuchong is his lair.

After a few rings, the phone was connected.

Jiang Huai heard that Lu Wuchong was panting a little, and asked curiously, "What were you doing just now?"

Lu Wuchong calmed down and said, "Nothing, just finished a meeting, and it was a little hot on the way back to the office."

His assistant stood Beside him, he was also almost out of breath and had to hold back.

...Is this just after the meeting?

It was obvious that the meeting hadn't finished yet, Lu Wuchong heard the call from Jiang Huai, and then rushed out to answer it after saying "Please wait a moment, everyone."

Jiang Huai said "Oh": "Then, did you disturb your work?"

The assistant said in his heart: Don't worry, as long as you come, no matter what you do, it will not be considered a disturbance.

In the eyes of Lu Wusong's sweeping eyes, the assistant looked at his nose, nose and heart, coughed and took a few steps back to avoid it.

Lu Wuchong said, "No, what's the matter?"

"No, it's nothing." For some reason, Jiang Huai calmed down after hearing Lu Wusong's voice, "I just want to call you, can't I?" Lu Wusong: "...OK, of

course Okay."

You know, the number of times Jiang Huai took the initiative to call him is very few.

Even if it's just a small talk, Lu Wuchong will still pick it up next time.

The two were silent for a moment, Jiang Huai pursed his lips, a little shy.

He also discovered that he has been a little "proud" recently.

It's not that Lu Wuchong doesn't know how to lose his temper, but his losing his temper now is fake, and it's not at all different from when he first entered Lu's house.

That's why he dared to be unscrupulous towards Lu Wusong.

"Lu, Lu Wuchong," Jiang Huai bit the corner of his lips, "Tell me, am I weird?"

Lu Wuchong frowned, "What's weird?"

"That's right, she's pregnant or something," Jiang Huai lowered his head, "I seem to be different from ordinary people."

In fact, this idea started when he heard from his parents that he could conceive and have children.

For so many years, it has been buried deep in his heart.

It was not until today, many years later, that he had the opportunity to speak out to someone he trusted.

Why is he different from everyone else?

Obviously he is also a boy, but he is different from others.

No one has ever been able to tell him an answer.

Maybe because he heard his low voice, Lu Wuchong frowned slightly, and said in a deep voice: "Yes, you are different from others."

Jiang Huai froze for a moment, then lowered his head even lower.

"But I'm also different from other people." Lu Wuchong changed the subject, "Everyone of us is different. This only shows that you are unique, and it doesn't represent anything." "Where are you? I'll pick you up and go home.

" ."