Chapter 3

"Are you sure you want to follow me?"

The engagement banquet was coming to an end, so Lu Wusong simply came out of it.

Lu Wusong took two steps. Seeing Jiang Huai's perseverance, he paused for a moment, with a hint of warning: "Follow?" It's

almost enough.

At the banquet, the Jiang family had already earned enough face, even if Jiang Huai came to the engagement banquet in fancy dress, no one dared to laugh at him.

If you continue to follow, it is inevitable that you will feel a little too aggressive.

Jiang Huai stopped immediately when he heard the words, and after reflecting on Lu Wusong's intentions for a while, he said slowly: "I won't follow you..."

Lu Wusong sneered: "Oh, don't follow me, then the one who is standing behind me now, Could it be someone else?"

Jiang Huai paused, and said, "It's not someone else."

"I haven't introduced myself to you yet," Lu Wuchong approached him, "I'm not a very good-tempered person."

More than that It's a bad temper.

It can even be called violent.

In front of people, he still pretends to be a disguise, but when the two of them are alone, he doesn't bother to pretend.

"Don't follow me anymore, do you hear?" Lu Wuchong said directly.

He didn't even know what Jiang Huai's name was.

Before Jiang Huai could react, Lu Wuchong strode away, walked to a car parked by the side of the road, opened the door and bent over to get in.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He just dropped in with Lu Wuchong.

Before Lu Wusong's car started, Jiang Huai followed his own pace and walked to the bus stop not far in front of Lu Wusong's car.

Lu Wuchong, who was talking to the driver in the car: "..."

He squinted his eyes and looked around twice, confirming that this son of the Jiang family was taking the bus.

what's the situation?

Does his family ignore him? Don't give him the money for the taxi?

In order to act, this person also paid a lot of money.

It's not good at all. I'm too wronged.

Five minutes later, a taxi stopped in front of Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai frowned, not understanding why the taxi driver would solicit passengers at the bus station, and moved aside.

The bus driver raised his voice: "Little brother, is it your order?"

Jiang Huai lowered his head, pretending not to hear.

Playing dumb is his first option when faced with a situation he doesn't know how to handle.

The driver thought he didn't hear clearly, so he moved the car to where Jiang Huai was standing, "Little brother, get in the car."

Jiang Huai moved forward again.

In the car not far away, Lu Wusong laughed.

He said slowly: "It's really interesting."

It should be very interesting to live together soon. The driver was sitting in front, and because he wasn't sure what he meant, he didn't dare to move until

Lu Wusong said, "Let's go."

drive forward.

When Jiang Huai returned home, none of his family members came back.

He didn't end up in that taxi, basically, the things he had planned - like he was going to take the bus back - were unlikely to change.

Seeing that he hadn't responded, the driver brother simply left.

The house is still warm, even if there is no one in Jiang's house, the heater will always be on.

When one of the servants saw him coming back, he said with a guilty conscience: "My lord, you came back so soon? Where are Mr. and Mrs.?"

Jiang Huai reacted for a while, and said: "They are behind."

Still at the engagement banquet, Pick up the rest of the stall.

But they should be back soon, after all, they didn't clean the tables in the lobby and they didn't mop the floor themselves. When they came back, there was a special car from their family to pick them up.

Leaving aside the servant, Jiang Huai went upstairs by himself.

The servant has long been used to his appearance, looked at his back with some anxiety, finally gritted his teeth, and turned his head away.

Jiang Huai turned on the light in his bedroom.

In his bedroom, it seemed to be a little colder than other rooms, because the servants didn't pay much attention.

Almost the moment he turned on the light, he realized that his room had been tampered with.

He is very sensitive about his territory.

Without even hesitating, Jiang Huai went downstairs and said, "Who moved my room?"

Just then, the door of Jiang's villa opened.

Jiang Qimin and Mrs. Jiang stepped into the house first, and Jiang Qimin frowned, "What are you messing around with? Don't you feel ashamed enough tonight?"

Jiang Huai looked at him straight.

He was obviously his own son, but Jiang Huai's eyes made Jiang Qimin, an old fritter who was struggling in the mall, feel uncomfortable.

Mrs. Jiang stepped forward, "Tian Tian, ​​can you talk about it if you have something to say?"

Tian Tian is Jiang Huai's nickname.

Jiang Huai repeated, "Someone moved my room."

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Jiang subconsciously glanced at Jiang Yu who was behind her.

Jiang Yu stepped forward and said impatiently: "Is there anyone willing to go to that broken room of yours? Usually you don't even allow the servants to clean it, so you can't tell what kind of mess it is inside." Jiang Huai said affirmatively: "It's you

. "

Jiang Yu's complexion froze, and the expression on his face became ugly in an instant. He became a little annoyed and said, "I attended the engagement banquet like you today. I came back later than you. You said it was me? Are you kidding me?"

Because Jiang Huai saw a footprint beside his bed.

Jiang Huai is very talented in painting, and his memory for pictures is better than ordinary people.

Not long ago, Jiang Yu grabbed a pair of his beloved sneakers and showed them off in front of him.

Jiang Huai remembered the soles of those shoes.

He repeated the matter, and Jiang Yu instantly looked like a hedgehog that exploded, and his words became dirty, "Who do you think you are? Einstein or Sherlock Holmes? Maybe you stepped on the dirt yourself? "

But if it wasn't him, he wouldn't have reacted like this.

Seeing him like this, the Jiang family and his wife already understood what was going on. Mrs. Jiang thought that he just got into trouble today, so she hesitated and said nothing.

Jiang Qimin didn't have such patience anymore, he said in a deep voice, "Okay!"

Jiang Yu was still afraid of him, so he shut his mouth instantly.

Jiang Qimin said to Jiang Huai: "You are biological brothers, what can he do if he enters your room? He didn't damage anything of yours."

Hearing what he said, Jiang Huai stood upright without making a sound.

Others thought he was sad, but in fact, he was thinking about how to teach Jiang Yu the lesson he deserved.

Jiang Huai said: "He broke my dress."

"What?" Jiang Qimin was startled, and quickly looked at Jiang Yu, "What your brother said is true?"

"He farted...he was talking nonsense!" Jiang Yu panicked for a moment , "Your dress was obviously dirty with red wine!"

Jiang Huai said: "Red wine, it was splashed, but it was already broken, with a tear."

Everyone present understood what he said.

The red wine was poured on it, but there were also scratches on the dress.

Looking at it like this, it was Jiang Yu's plan.

Jiang Qimin turned around, and under Jiang Yu's panicked eyes, he kicked him directly!

"You bastard!"

Jiang Yu has been pampered since he was a child, and this is the first time he has been treated like this.

He staggered two steps, and wanted to yell at Jiang Qimin, but after seeing Jiang Qimin's expression, he flinched.

Mrs. Jiang hurriedly stepped forward to support him, and reprimanded Jiang Qimin, "He is your son, how could you treat him like this?

" Such a big scene at night, he can make trouble at will? Petting children is so stupid!"

At this moment, Jiang Qimin's cell phone rang.

Seeing the note, Jiang Qimin quickly picked it up respectfully, and said to the phone, "Hi, Mr. Lu, good evening, good evening." He didn't know

what he said, but Jiang Qimin's face changed a few times, and he was respectful again. Respectfully put down the phone.

Afterwards, he said: "Tian Tian, ​​for what happened today, Dad apologizes to you on behalf of Jiang Yu." The

name was called by nickname.

But his attitude revealed a bit of alienation.

Fortunately, Jiang Huai doesn't care about these, and an apology is the answer he wants.

But not so much.

Jiang Huai said: "Apologize, let him come by himself."

Without hesitation, Jiang Qimin pulled Jiang Yu from the side, held his head and said, "Apologize to your brother!"

Jiang Yu resisted extremely, but he was afraid of his father, Still reluctantly apologized.

Jiang Huai said: "Just forgive you this time, don't do it again next time."

His tone seemed to be coaxing a child.

He didn't say this to scare Jiang Yu off, but his original way of speaking was like this.

Jiang Yu felt a great humiliation.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Jiang Huai bitterly.

Jiang Huai didn't care. After getting an apology, he turned around and went upstairs.

Jiang Yu couldn't help it, and almost went forward to attack him, but was stopped by Jiang Qimin, Jiang Qimin warned: "Behind him now is the entire Lu family, and when he marries that person in the future, not everyone can provoke him." We started."

"It's too early to talk big!" Jiang Yu sneered, "It's not certain whether this marriage will be possible!"

Jiang Qimin frowned: "The call just now was made by that person."

Lu Wuchong said He asked Jiang's family to take good care of Jiang Huai, and take Jiang Huai to live with him after a while.

"But...but clearly, they have never met before," Jiang Yuru was struck by lightning, "Why? Why?"

But the seat next to Lu Wusong should belong to him!

In the past, President Jiang Yu secretly bullied Jiang Huai.

Now that Feng Shui has taken turns, Jiang Huai has become someone he can't touch.

Lu Wusong moved quickly.

Within a few days, someone came to pick Jianghuai away.

People waited below, and Jiang Huai slowly packed his things.

Just as he was cleaning up, someone knocked on his door, and Mrs. Jiang's voice came: "May mother come in?"

Jiang Huai agreed.

After Mrs. Jiang came in, she saw him packing his things, hesitated for a moment, and decided to help him.

As a result, Jiang Huai avoided her hand and said in a low voice, "Thank you, Mom."

Mrs. Jiang was a little helpless.

Jiang Huai didn't know what was wrong. After falling ill not long ago, he was very resistant to them when he woke up.

Especially her mother.

She sat on the bed and said her reason for coming, "This is the first time you have been away from home for such a long time since you were a child..." Actually, it was not,

Jiang Huai was reborn once, and he left home for two years that time.

"Going to Lu's house is no better than staying at your own home," Mrs. Jiang sighed, "You have to get pregnant with that person's child earlier to gain a firm foothold in Lu's house, do you understand?" What she said to Jiang

Huai The words are the true words of a mother.

Jiang Huai is a piece of flesh that fell from her body, and she also loves Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai resisted her so much during this time because Mrs. Jiang's outdated thinking also put him under a lot of pressure in the memories of his previous life.

But moms are always moms.

When I go to Lu's house, I don't know how many times I can meet.

Jiang Huai bit his lip and nodded.

Lu Wuchong arranged for Jiang Huai to stay in his usual villa, but he didn't come over.

Through the housekeeper, Jiang Huai knew that Lu Wuchong would not come back from work until very late.

He was still very polite. After tidying up his room, he stayed obediently. After dinner at night, he waited for Lu Wusong to come back in the living room.

The housekeeper tried to persuade him to go upstairs several times, but Jiang Huai didn't go up.

As a guest, he must greet his host. This is his rule of conduct.

When Lu Wuchong came back, it was already very late.

After he entered the door, he habitually pulled his tie and put it aside, then he was startled by the person on the sofa.

"Jiang Huai?" He obviously had already asked Jiang Huai's name, "Why are you here?"

Good guy.

You can tell he's busy.

I forgot all the people I invited.