Chapter 81

The next day, Jiang Huai received a new mobile phone, and all the software in it were reproduced according to his habits.

Moreover, all WeChat and the like have already been logged in, and Lu Wuchong even thoughtfully imported the chat history on his WeChat into the new phone—except for Tao Chunan's.

Of course, it is normal not to lead.

If he really came over, Jiang Huai would wonder if he was mad.

At first he was really wondering why Lu Wuchong was angry.

But slowly, he realized that when he likes someone, he doesn't have so much sense at all. Otherwise, how come there are so many illogical plots in TV dramas?

After understanding that he is loved, it is not that difficult to come to understand Lu Wuchong.

Even when Lu Wusong brought the new phone over and asked him to delete Tao Chunan.

Jiang Huai didn't even hesitate, and quickly deleted it.

Because he deleted it too quickly, it didn't look like he was forced at all, Lu Wuchong was stunned for a moment, until Jiang Huai raised his head to look at him, Lu Wuchong coughed, and could hardly suppress the upturned corners of his mouth.

This matter, to say the least, can be regarded as a turning point.

Almost a month later, news came from the country that Tao Qingli and Jiang Yu were about to get married, and invitations were also sent to Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai.

They are clearly brothers, but they didn't even hand over the invitation to get married.

Instead, by email.

If it wasn't for Lu Wusong's work, he had to check his mailbox from time to time, probably after the wedding, Jiang Huai would not know that his own brother was getting married.

But JAC itself doesn't really want to go.

In the wedding photo of the invitation in the mailbox, the bride and groom are smiling stiffly. The two of them don't have the same style of painting at all. Miss Tao Qingli has a serious temper. This time she had to choose a white princess dress that didn't suit her at all. Young Master Jiang Yu also had the same temper as hers, but he didn't care about his clothes. Against Tao Qingli—it's just that he is relatively thin and can't support a suit at all. He looks like a child stealing an adult's clothes.

Jiang Huai looked at the two people pretending to be happy on the screen.

Suddenly remembered one thing.

He turned his head and asked Lu Wuchong: "Jiang Yu doesn't seem to have reached the legal age for marriage, how can he get married?"

Lu Wuchong disagreed, "I guess we should hold the wedding first, and wait until the age to get the certificate." "

Ah ? Does that mean there will be a chance to repent in the future?" Jiang Huai was a little puzzled.

The corners of Lu Wusong's lips curled up, and he might also find it funny, "Looking at the current situation of the two of them, when Jiang Yu is old enough to receive the certificate, it is estimated that they will not be able to save much. Since they choose to be bound together now, unless one of them is In the next few years, turn the tide and kick the other party away, otherwise we will be inseparable."

And he will not let them have a chance to turn the tide.

Seeing his smile, Jiang Huai always felt weird.

It's as if...Jiang Yu and Tao Qingli's marriage has something to do with him.

But Lu Wusong has been abroad all this time, where did he find the time to deal with domestic affairs?

Speaking of which, it was Jiang Qimin and Jiang Yu who Lu Wusong took care of most, and the Tao family only suffered incidentally.

But he also made a mistake and avenged Jiang Huai for the Tao family in his previous life.

Normally, Lu Wuchong might give the Tao family some comfort and help, but now that he knows about Jiang Huai and Tao Chunan, he speculates that Jiang Huai should have died in the Tao family in his previous life, and it is estimated that the Tao family has never been well. Stayed in Jianghuai.

Then, if you suffer, you will suffer.

It is estimated that in the next year, the marriage between Tao Qingli and Jiang Yu will be a rare source of gossip and jokes in the industry.

Lu Wuchong asked: "It's rare to see something lively, do you want to participate? If you want to go, we will go, and if you don't want to go, we won't go."

He completely followed Jianghuai.

But Jiang Huai shook his head and said, "No."

He made this decision almost without hesitation.

"Why?" Lu Wusong was a little curious, "You don't want to go and see what the person who bullied you is now?"

Jiang Huai touched his already heavy stomach, "If you make an airplane, it may be bad for the baby. Well, they are not as important as the baby."

Lu Wuchong softened his eyes when he heard this.

He hugged Jiang Huai, touched Jiang Huai's belly as well, and echoed: "Yes, they are not as important as you and the baby."

Although he failed to make it to the scene, Zhu Xiaoai's family was invited and he got in.

So Jiang Huai heard Zhu Xiaoai's live broadcast of Jiang Yu's wedding.

Those people who laughed at Jiang Huai once gave back to Jiang Yu now.

[I heard that many people came here to watch the jokes. I didn't want to come, but thinking about what this idiot brother has done, I still bite the bullet and come here. ]

[Sad news, my dad went to a party, and I was assigned to the children's table. ]

[Good news, the children's table is so close to the bride and groom. ]

Jiang Huai asked curiously: [What kind of child? cute? ]

Sister Zhen almost died of laughter: [Okay, I know you are going to pay more attention to children, but apart from children, are you not curious about your brother and his eldest wife? I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw Zhu Xiaoai's wedding photos in the group. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [Come out, the bride and groom are finally out. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [I declare that this is the most incompatible couple I have ever seen in all the weddings I have attended. Hahahahahaha I am speechless. ]

After a while, he sent a photo.

In the photo, it was clearly Tao Qingli who was holding Jiang Yu's arm, but because Jiang Yu was thin, it looked like she was being dragged by Tao Qingli.

The two of them were in worse condition than in the wedding photos, with dark faces.

It looked like he had just come out of a backstage quarrel.

Thinking about it, it is true that with the temper of the two of them, it is estimated that neither of them will be convinced, and they will have to learn from it in the future.

In the corner of the photo, there is Jiang Qimin with a haggard look, and beside him sits an expressionless Jiang Xiu, who is also in a detached appearance.

Zhu Xiaoai said: [My dad is back, and I found out a lot of news. ]

[One is the marriage between the Tao family and Jianghuai. The two have not yet discussed whether to let Jiang Yu marry or let Tao Qingli marry. The two families have been arguing endlessly on this issue. ]

Sister Zhen said: [Fuck, it's wonderful, are you rich and powerful? ]

[Our family is small and small, don't count our family into it,] Zhu Xiaoai quickly refused, [The other one, the two of them may have a disharmony in their relationship and life, and they have no way to have children. The Tao family scolded Jiang Yu for being incompetent, Jiang Huai, Your brother is impotent? ]

Sister Zhen was shocked: [Fuck, it's twice as exciting. ]

Jianghuai: [...]

How does he know this.

Zhu Xiaoai could see a lot of helplessness from his string of ellipses.

Zhu Xiaoai said again: [It is estimated that many people are discussing this matter, Jiang Yu and Tao Qingli have lost all face this time. ]

He laughed, and said: [I also watched the excitement today, anyway, I am happy, think about when Jiang Huai was still staying at Jiang's house, he invited me back to have a meal and his brother's face, he also has today . ]

Sister Zhen said: [It really deserves it. ]

Now Feng Shui turns, what Jiang Huai has experienced, Jiang Yu has to experience it again.

In Jianghuai's stomach for eight months, it has reached the point where it can't be covered.

Before when others saw him, they still thought he was fat, but now, even if he was fat, he couldn't understand why his belly was so big.

During pregnancy, some pregnant women not only get fat in their stomachs, but also have edema and obesity all over their bodies. When some people walk on the street, passers-by may even wonder whether they are fat or pregnant.

But Jianghuai is different, he belongs to the category with a big belly.

The little meat that Lu Wusong fed in the early days lasted until his late pregnancy. Never gained weight again.

After all, it is relatively rare for a man to become pregnant.

Even though Jiang Huai no longer cared about other people's eyes, Lu Wusong couldn't stand the thought of being cast with strange eyes because of his pregnancy.

After discussing with Jiang Huai, Lu Wuchong decided to let him take an early vacation.

In this way, Jiang Huai was free from home again.

He didn't stay at home for a long time. Since he made an appointment with the doctor for a caesarean section, he went to the hospital early to live in order to facilitate the pregnancy test and wait for the operation.

This is a huge test for JAC.

His fear of the hospital was deep in his bones, and he couldn't reconcile it for a while. It was a bit like post-traumatic stress, and he equated the words "death" and "hospital" in his heart.

No matter how much you try to persuade yourself, there is no way.

The doctor touched his stomach and saw that he was trembling, a little strange, "Why are you so scared? Didn't everything go well the previous few times?"

Because Jiang Huai knew that his pregnancy test was only temporary, It will pass soon.

But now, he will live here for many, many days, feeling a bit like a nightmare repeating itself.

Lu Wuchong already knew the root of his fear, he only felt distressed about it, not harsh, he put his arms around Jiang Huai's shoulders, and said to Zou Xuan: "I will comfort him, just check him." After Zou Xuan checked him

, I still don't think so, "Is he afraid of surgery?"

"No," Lu Wusong paused, "He is afraid of hospitals, and he has had bad experiences in hospitals before." "

Oh, that's not surprising. "Zou Xuan said, "However, I advise you to appease him as soon as possible. No matter what kind of operation it is, the patient's mood is very important. If the mood is good, the prognosis will be good. If the mood is bad, the immunity will decline."

Lu Wusong hugged Jiang Huai tightly, and said, "Okay."

When Zou Xuan left the ward, Jiang Huai got into Lu Wusong's arms.

Lu Wuchong touched his face, feeling so distressed that it couldn't be more distressed.

Jiang Huai didn't dare to imagine the last days of his previous life.

Every time I think about it, I think of Jiang Huai's pale face lying on the bed, his breathing is so weak that he can hardly feel the rise and fall of his chest, and all kinds of tubes are inserted into his body.

— just like when the old lady died.

Lu Wusong's heart ached.

He pressed a kiss on Jiang Huai's forehead, and said softly: "My dear Tiantian, I'll be with you."

Jiang Huai rubbed his belly.

Lu Wusong held him firmly, the three of them huddled on the hospital bed, Jiang Huai felt the fetal movement in his palm, and Lu Wusong's breathing in his ear, and slowly stopped trembling.

He feels amazing.

It seems that there has never been this moment, such a clear feeling that he seems to have a complete home.