Chapter 64

Lu Wuchong pinched his nose, watching the kitten in front of him dig out the cat litter he bought from the pet store after driving for an hour.

Lu Wuchong: How about Baidu Baidu cat meat?

Jiang Huai stood behind him, looking like a supervisor.

In fact, strictly speaking, the cat belonged to him, so Lu Wuchong could have quit and let Jiang Huai clean it up by himself.

This is not still reluctant.

Jiang Huai watched Lu Wusong mix the kitten with goat milk powder in a strange way—the doctor at the pet hospital said that the kitten was not able to eat cat food yet, and suggested feeding it with goat milk powder for a few days.

Seeing the kitten screaming from hunger, Jiang Huai was a little anxious, "You...can you hurry up?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He was the one who trained Jiang Huai before, but it was Jiang Huai who trained him for the first time. This feeling is a bit subtle ?

Lu Wuchong endured it.

Jiang Huai saw him put the goat milk powder into the cat's milk bottle, then hugged the kitten up in a gentle manner, and forced the pacifier into it.

Jiang Huai: "...it will be killed by you."

Lu Wusong paused, and his movements were extremely gentle again.

Then the kitten couldn't find the pacifier.

Jiang Huai wanted to sigh, but he held back.

With a smile on his brow, Lu Wuchong looked at his serious face, and suddenly stood up, standing in front of Jiang Huai.

He said, "Take it."

Jiang Huai was caught off guard, holding the bottle and the cat together, before he raised his head, Lu Wusong hugged him and the cat together.

JAC: Shocked!

Lu Wuchong hugged him and found a place to sit down, letting Jiang Huai sit on him.

He kissed Jiang Huai's side neck, and said in a casual voice, "Hello."

It was obvious that he had quit.

It fully explains what is meant by "from getting started to giving up".

In fact, Jiang Huai liked to take care of small animals. He wanted to cultivate a relationship between Lu Wusong and the kitten, so he didn't intervene.

Hearing what Lu Wuchong said, he hesitated, "No, I want you to take care of him."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Why does this little idiot insist on feeding him?

Although he really wanted to say "forgive him" to Jiang Huai, but looking at Jiang Huai's face close at hand, he couldn't say it out.

"Okay, I will take care of you." Lu Wuchong raised his eyebrows.

In the next second, he wrapped his arms around Jiang Huai and put his chin on Jiang Huai's shoulder.

He intentionally blew into Jiang Huai's ear, and asked softly, "Is that how you feed me?"

Jiang Huai's ears were itchy.

He shrank his neck, blinked his long eyelashes, and watched Lu Wusui's movements seriously.

Say the last sentence from time to time: "Don't lift its head up, it's easy to choke." "It

feels like it can eat by itself, you can try putting it in a bowl for the next meal."

Lu Wuchong asked: "Why do you feel like you understand? Are you so good?"

"Of course," Jiang Huai heard him ask, and raised his head proudly, "There used to be a litter of newborn kittens near my house, all of them were me. Rescued."

After finishing speaking, the pride in his eyes dimmed again.

Lu Wuchong couldn't see him like this, and asked softly: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Huai shook his head, "They were all thrown away by my father later."

Lu Wuchong was startled.

In fact, if Jiang Huai dared to bring the kitten back half a year ago, maybe he would have done such a thing.

But now that he knows that Jianghuai likes it and agrees with Jianghuai to do it, he will definitely not do this kind of thing again.

Lu Wuchong leaned against Jiang Huai's profile, "Then you should raise it well."

Jiang Huai's eyes flickered with depression.

He didn't let this emotion bother him for too long, and then said: "Hurry up and feed it, it's almost starving to death."

Lu Wusong stared at his rosy lips, his Adam's apple slid up and down.

His eyes darkened, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

At this moment, he suddenly felt that even if Jiang Huai was so dull that he never fell in love with him, it didn't matter.

Because as long as Jiang Huai is by his side, his heart will be full.

Although sometimes, he is indeed extremely urgent, hoping that Jiang Huai can understand his mind.

In the blink of an eye it's time to go home.

In fact, the manor Jianghuai can continue to live, because only Lu Wuchong needs to go to work, and Jianghuai is on summer vacation, so he has nothing to do.

But, how could Lu Wuchong allow Jiang Huai to live in such a place?

Even if there is a housekeeper here to watch, no one is under his nose to make him feel at ease.

Jianghuai's recent situation is also ups and downs.

When he is good, he can eat one more bowl of rice than usual. When he is not good, he shuts himself in the room for a day without going out, curls up on the bed, and at most can vomit three times a day.

He should be thankful that Lu Wuchong is now at work.

The housekeeper also knew that he didn't like to be disturbed when he was painting, so he seldom knocked on the bedroom door, and every time he came, he would bring him meals.

In fact, in the previous life, the whole process from Jianghuai's illness to his death was very fast.

Moreover, two days before his death, his consciousness was already very blurred, so he forgot how he vomited at that time, and when it started to hurt.

Jiang Huai rubbed his stomach, thankfully his stomach didn't hurt yet.

Otherwise, it is estimated that it cannot be hidden.

He didn't know how long he would keep it a secret, but he felt that it was too cruel for Lu Wuchong to let Lu Wuchong watch him die.

When he was young, he was too sad to eat when he watched his grandma die.

There was one more thing he didn't tell Lu Wuchong.

Just when he found the litter of kittens that Jiang Qimin had thrown away, those kittens were either dead or injured, and very few of them survived.

He still remembers how he felt at that time.

During that whole day, his eyes were gray and he was crying when he buried the kitten. He felt a suffocating feeling as if his heart was being held tightly and dragged into the sea.

Of course, he later took some revenge on Jiang Qimin.

However, Jiang Qimin's embarrassment after being teased by him could not offset the sadness in his heart.

If Lu Wuchong found out that he was sick, he would be even more sad than him, right?

Let's wait a while.

After a while, he will find an opportunity to leave the Lu family and go to a far away place. It is estimated that he will get sick after hiding for a month.

Jiang Huai covered his head with the quilt.

In just one week, he has grown a lot. It seems that he understands all the things he didn't understand before.

Pain and growth are two brothers who go hand in hand.

Growth in pain is often rapid.

When Zhu Xiaoai was asked out alone, she was still a little confused.

During the recent period of time, they have been staying with the three of them, Sister Zhen, who has a carefree personality, and can chat well with the two of them.

Zhu Xiaoai smiled and said, "What are you doing? If you let Sister Zhen know that we secretly came out to play, she will probably be upset."

Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment.

He whispered: "But this matter..."

"It's okay, I know, she can't know, right? I was just joking," Zhu Xiaoai was very smart, "You just say it." Jiang

Huai There was a pause.

There were people coming and going in the shop, so he even found a special corner.

Under Zhu Xiaoai's gaze, he lowered his head and whispered, "I think I still want to divorce Lu Wuchong."

Zhu Xiaoai's hand stirring the milk tea froze.

After a long while, he made a sound, not daring to say: "What? Why?"

Jiang Huai was thinking, whether Zhu Xiaoai would believe what happened in his previous life.

Zhu Xiaoai was already at a loss, covered his head and said, "Aren't you on good terms with him recently? Why are you getting a divorce again? Is Mr. Lu treating you badly again?" He looked at Jiang Huai's attitude, compared to the previous

few Be serious every time.

If it is said that when Jianghuai proposed divorce a few times ago, he still didn't understand it and wanted to leave by instinct, this time his attitude was particularly firm.

Jianghuai has made a decision.

He took a deep breath and said, "Would you believe me if I said I was sick?"

Zhu Xiaoai was even more shocked.

He touched Jiang Huai's forehead, then his own, and exclaimed: "It seems to be a little fever."

Jiang Huai: "..."

For the first time in his life, he had some speechless thoughts about Zhu Xiaoai.

Jiang Huai said solemnly: "I don't have a fever, but I have a very serious illness."

Zhu Xiaoai said: "I think you are also sick. How can anyone curse themselves like that?"

He took a sip of milk tea and coughed Said: "You said you were sick, right? That's fine, have you been checked in the hospital? Have you been diagnosed? What did the doctor say?

" Tun organized the language, "The doctor said...he won't live long."

The inspections are all things from the previous life.

But he had an intuition that if he really said that, the credibility of his words would be greatly reduced, so it would be better not to say it.

Zhu Xiaoai gradually became serious.

He knew that Jiang Huai would hardly lie.

But he couldn't listen to Jiang Huai's one-sided words when it was about his life. He said seriously, "What about the inspection report? Show it to me." "I didn't take it," Jiang Huai

paused

. Xiao Ai: "..."

When did this man's mouth become so damaged?

"What about the other evidence?" Zhu Xiaoai said, "I can't just believe it so hastily."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Jiang Huai in front of him frowning and covering his mouth.

Obviously want to vomit.

After Jiang Huai recovered, he said slowly: "I may already have accumulated ascites in my stomach. If you don't believe me, you can touch it."

Although he was very afraid of being cut by Lu Wusong.

But Zhu Xiaoai still walked to Jiang Huai's side, raised his hand and touched it.

Yes, it's not the same as the touch of a normal stomach.

In the slightly protruding piece, the meat is tight, and the belly that is normally fat, the meat there should be soft and collapsed.

Zhu Xiaoai's eyes widened.

For a moment, he seemed to be shocked by the bad news, and he couldn't regain his senses for a long time. When he looked at Jiang Huai again, his eyes were already red.

"So, you don't want Lu Wuchong to know about this?" Zhu Xiaoai adjusted for half an hour before regaining her composure.

Jiang Huai nodded.

He said: "I want to walk quietly by myself, and I don't want him to... be sad."

Looking at his face alone, it is still very youthful and immature.

From his eyes, you can still see the idealized innocence.

But Zhu Xiaoai always felt that he had matured a lot.

But this kind of maturity is not the kind of maturity that is close to a slippery accident, but has become cleaner and purer, and the relationship has grown from being ignorant to now full.

Jiang Huai continued: "If I don't get a divorce, even if I leave somewhere else, if my identity is confirmed, someone will contact Lu Wuchong soon, and he will still be sad." "So you need a divorce.

" Zhu Xiaoai understood.

But the divorce will most likely not be successful.

When the day came when there was nothing to procrastinate, he had no time to grind with Lu Wusong.

Zhu Xiaoai will play a huge role.

That is to help him hide from the world, pack up his body, prevent the police from finding him, and bury him quietly.

"At that time, can you accompany me for a ride?" Jiang Huai said, "Buy me a cemetery, and I will give you all the money I have left. Wait a year or two before telling Lu Wusong about it. "

"Damn it," Zhu Xiaoai choked up a little, "you said that, I have to accompany you even when I go up the mountain of swords and down into the sea of ​​fire."

Jiang Huai looked at him crying, feeling a little sad.

JAC's preparations have been going on for more than half a month.

In the past half a month, he and Zhu Xiaoai have gone through a lot of procedures together, all in Zhu Xiaoai's name.

The two were carrying out what they thought was a rigorous plan.

In the past half a month, Jiang Huai's body has become more and more weak, and his abdomen has also bulged a lot.

Lu Wuchong likes to hug him to sleep at night, and he tried his best to make Lu Wuchong calm down.

For example, when Lu Wusong stretched out his hand, he moved aside.

Pretending to be very angry, he said, "It's hot."

Lu Wusong: ...is the air conditioner turned on?

But he knew that Jiang Huai was not in a good mood during this time, so he didn't provoke him again.

There are times when this trick doesn't work.

Once or twice is fine, but if this goes on for a long time, Lu Wusong will suffer from insomnia, and even if he suffers from insomnia, he will become irritable.

Several times he insisted on sticking to Jianghuai.

Jianghuai will make a big move.

— Put the cat to bed.

Now that Lu Wuchong is at work, his energy is limited, and the cats are all taken care of by housekeepers and the like, and they have grown a lot.

It has been bathed and dewormed, but it is not too difficult for Lu Wusong to accept it to bed for a while.

Lu Wuchong would soon surrender, "Get it down, I won't touch you."

Jiang Huai then gave up.

However, he thinks that the concealment is perfect.

But in fact, Lu Wusong had already discovered something was wrong.

His eyes have seen all kinds of people. To be honest, Jiang Huai's acting skills are not enough for him.

He has also noticed Jianghuai's abnormality these days.

If Jiang Huai hadn't vomited or had a big stomach, he would have suspected that Jiang Huai was still pregnant.

...Is it not impossible?

It has been three months now, if there is, the belly should be bigger, right?

Lu Wusong was not too sure.

He asked the doctor, and the doctor's answer was that it could already be seen from the outside.

At the end, the doctor also added a note: [Didn't everything go well in the previous examination? Don't worry, it won't happen. ]

Lu Wusong ignored him this time.

He put down his mobile phone, confirmed that Jiang Huai was asleep, and frowned and lifted Jiang Huai's clothes.

Just by the moonlight.

I don't know if it's an illusion—he seems to really feel that Jiang Huai's belly is getting bigger.

Lu Wusong's heart sank instantly.

His eyes were on Jiang Huai's face, which was sleeping soundly, and his breathing was a little short. After adjusting for a long time, he helped Jiang Huai put the quilt back on.

This time the movement was very gentle and careful, for fear of breaking him.

He picked up his mobile phone and typed: [Tomorrow I will take Jiang Huai to the hospital for another examination, and also, shut your mouth, if you still want to work. ]

Doctor: ...

How come there is an ominous premonition?

"I don't want it," Jiang Huai showed 12 points of resistance when he heard that Lu Wusong wanted to take him to the hospital the next day, "I don't want to go, I don't want to go to the hospital." Lu Wusong felt quite a headache

.

It took almost an hour to persuade Jiang Huai, but Jiang Huai was very stubborn and refused to go to the hospital.

If it wasn't for fear of hurting him, Lu Wuchong even wanted to pick him up and put him in the car, and take him to the hospital by force first.

But if Jianghuai really has it, this is a very dangerous behavior.

Lu Wusong let out a soft voice: "Tian Tian, ​​boy, after you go to the hospital this time, I'll buy you whatever you want, and I'll pack a series of dolls for you, okay?" Jiang Huai shook his head while avoiding Lu Wusong

. Wusong opened his arms towards him.

Lu Wuchong was anxious and afraid of scaring him, so he forcibly held back, thought for a while, and used his trump card.

"You went to the hospital this time, I will let you sleep in a bed by yourself in the future, okay?"

Jiang Huai didn't like sharing the same bed with him in the past.

It also took him a lot of time to get Jianghuai used to it.

But for Jianghuai...

Lu Wusong said again: "Is there anything else you want to do? Anything is fine."

Jianghuai's eyes were a little red.

If he goes to the hospital, he will reveal his secrets.

Under Lu Wusong's gaze, Jiang Huai whispered, "Anything is fine? What about divorce?"

Lu Wusong's face darkened.

Seeing that he was silent, Jiang Huai knew that this matter was unlikely, he touched the paper in his pocket for many days, and said: "Okay, I will go to the hospital, but I have to go upstairs to get something, you are not allowed Follow."

Lu Wusong breathed a sigh of relief, and said slowly: "Of course, go and get it."

The Lu family has a high floor, and besides the housekeeper, there are many nannies watching, he is not worried that Jiang Huai will run away.

Sure enough, not long after going up, Jiang Huai came down, followed Lu Wusong into the car obediently.

On the way, Jiang Huai kept his head down, sending messages to someone.

Lu Wuchong frowned slightly, and said casually: "It's easy to get dizzy when playing with the mobile phone in the car."

Jiang Huai wanted to cover it up, and quickly put away the mobile phone.

Lu Wuchong narrowed his eyes.

It doesn't matter, the examination will be over soon, and it won't take long to confirm the pregnancy.

He rubbed his fingertips anxiously, but his heart was actually not peaceful.

After Jiang Huai arrived at the hospital, he was basically in a state of inescapable escape.

He didn't resist much, and seemed to calm down when he saw the hospital.

After the blood routine and various examinations, it was time for the urine routine, which had a very long front line.

Jiang Huai was holding a cup filled with warm water, brewing all the time, standing up and walking around from time to time, Lu Wuchong was by his side, and his mood was also very tense.

Finally, Jiang Huai said, "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

Lu Wuchong hurriedly followed, but Jiang Huai said angrily, "I told you I don't want to come to the hospital, but you insisted on letting me come, and now you even want this Follow along."

Lu Wuchong paused.

At this moment, he heard the doctor say: "Mr. Lu, our director is looking for you."

When Lu Wusong turned his head, he saw that Jiang Huai had gone away angrily.

Fortunately, there are two assistants beside him, he said in a deep voice: "You all look at Jianghuai, I'll be over soon." The

two assistants hurriedly followed.

"Judging from the tests we're doing now..." The doctor frowned, and wiped the cold sweat on his forehead several times, obviously suspicious of life, "B-ultrasound can already confirm the diagnosis." Although he had already prepared himself

psychologically .

Lu Wusong's heart still shrank, and he said with a cold face: "I don't quite understand, what do you mean?" The

doctor wanted to die.

He knew that it wasn't that Lu Wuchong didn't understand, but that he heard it so clearly that he couldn't believe it.

"Mr. Lu, even if you are pregnant, it doesn't necessarily mean that Young Master Jiang will not have a good result..." The doctor's voice gradually dropped under Lu Wusong's cold eyes.

Lu Wuchong said coldly: "But your mistake has already made me seriously doubt your ability."

The doctor also knew that the mistake he made was really too big.

He was also very anxious, and tried to explain: "Men and women have different body structures. Even if Master Xiao Jiang has a uterus in his body, but he does not have a birth canal, the mechanism of body operation is also different." Lu Wusong took the

checklist , did not speak.

That means let the doctor go on.

The doctor continued: "Master Xiao Jiang's physical indicators in the first two months were the same as those of a normal person, and there was no abnormality in the B-ultrasound... This may be related to the fact that his uterus is too deep, smaller than a normal woman, and there is no birth canal. But this time the fetus is growing bigger, so it should be easier to find. B-ultrasound is still needed, which can confirm the health of Master Xiaojiang and the fetus. I will also hold a meeting in the hospital as soon as possible to give Master Xiaojiang the most suitable solution. plan."

Lu Wuchong still didn't speak.

At work, he can allow an employee to make one or two mistakes, but this is different from work, and this is related to Jianghuai's life.

Making a mistake once is enough for him to fear.

The doctor was desperate.

"Or, or, you don't believe me anymore," the doctor said, "I was studying abroad, and there was a very good senior brother over there, who has been well-known in gynecology for so many years. His research is on intersex mutation, I have taken over a few cases of intersex births. Although Young Master Xiaojiang does not conform to the characteristics of an intersex person outside his body, but..."

Lu Wusong finally moved. He put the inspection report aside and said in a deep voice: "Who? How can I contact you? Go to him?"

"I can get in touch," the doctor said, "We have a good relationship, if you want, I can get in touch." "

That's... the reason why I haven't recommended him to you is that he doesn't go back to China to do it." Surgery, if you want to find him, you may go abroad."

Lu Wuchong stood up.

He concealed the anxiety just now, and his tone has returned to normal, "Contact as soon as possible, I don't want your head for the time being."

The doctor is like a survivor.

He watched Lu Wusong open the door and go out, the clothes on his back were already soaked.

As soon as Lu Wuchong opened the door, he saw the two assistants running over in a hurry.

There is no Jianghuai around them.

Lu Wusong didn't even have time to get emotional, when he heard the two assistants anxiously and hesitantly say: "Lu, Mr. Lu, Young Master Xiaojiang is gone."