Chapter 56

Jiang Huai asked: "Why is it different?"

Lu Wuchong paused, and said: "It's different everywhere."

Jiang Huai: "..." There is no difference between saying and not saying.

He was eager to move in his heart, but his reason told him that curiosity killed the cat.

Until Lu Wusong waited for a while and didn't get an answer, he rubbed his drunken head, realized something, and suddenly said: "No, forget it..." "How can you

forget it, why are you still regretting it?" Jiang Huai seemed A buyer who was hesitant about expensive items was about to cancel the order, but found that there was only one left in stock, and hurriedly said, "You said it all."

Lu Wusong paused.

The rationality he had just surged up was instantly overwhelmed by Jiang Huai's words.

In the curiosity that Jiang Huai couldn't hide, Lu Wuchong looked at him suddenly, squinted his eyes, and said slowly: "What did you just say?"

Jiang Huai's face turned red instantly.

After the "beginner version", he already knows what will happen, and he will feel uncomfortable at first, but after the discomfort, he will feel comfortable.

He buried his head in the quilt, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

If it is possible, he will have the heart that cannot come out of the quilt.

Until Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand.

Jiang Huai asked in a low voice: "What are you doing..."

Lu Wuchong's expression was very calm, "The advanced version has to start from the entry level." "

Oh." Jiang Huai simply collapsed.

Anyway, it won't be uncomfortable soon...

Jianghuai's brain was working hard, and he remembered something, "No, my hands will be sore... I don't want my hands to be sore..." "The

advanced version won't make my hands sore," Lu Wusong paused, "Just lie down."

Jiang Huai believed.

He nodded, his whole body sank into the quilt, soft, as if he wanted to merge with the quilt.

But soon, he blinked and looked at Lu Wusong curiously.

Because Lu Wuchong started to kiss him again, still the dense kiss method, kissing his ears, the small earlobe, and then kissing his mouth.

Jiang Huai felt that in Lu Wusong's eyes, he might be something delicious.

Otherwise, why does he always feel that Lu Wusong is going to swallow him up?

And Lu Wuchong also called him "Good Tiantian".

But an hour later, Jiang Huai bit his finger and cried.

"Wait, wait... I regret it."

Lu Wuchong's voice was a little unsteady, he gritted his teeth and said, "Repent at this time, you want my life?"

The next day, Lu Wuchong woke up first.

After waking up, he felt something was wrong, frowned slightly, and lowered his head.

——His pupils shrank!

Jiang Huai huddled in his arms, the situation was no longer "poor".

He was still holding one of Jiang Huai's arms. It should be that Jiang Huai wanted to escape from his arms, but he was tightly imprisoned by him, preventing Jiang Huai from leaving.

On top of the quilt, there are still minor problems.

After Lu Wusong lifted the quilt, it was as if he had received a slap in the face, and his heart ached in a daze.

...he was impulsive.

Although Jiang Huai teased him so much last night—how could he take it seriously? !

Jiang Huai felt that he really believed Lu Wusong's nonsense!

When he woke up, it was already afternoon, and the sunset outside was about to come out.

Jiang Huai's eyes were slightly red and swollen, and there was no place on his body that was not painful.

He felt like he was a Lego toy that was disassembled yesterday, reassembled in a different shape, and then disassembled again, over and over again, endlessly.

But the hands are really not sore.

Because it hurts to switch to other places!

Might as well be sour!

This incident was not at all what he had imagined, obviously he smiled so happily after watching the hero wake up.

It's also a man, how did he become like this?

I don't know if it's because of the pain in his body, but Jiang Huai still feels sick.

He coughed twice, as if his throat was on fire.

When he got off the ground, his legs were as soft as noodles, and he basically lost the ability to bear weight, causing him to fall to the ground in the next second.

The suit and pajamas that were thrown on the ground last night are gone, and I don't know who cleaned them up.

What about Lu Wuchong?

Jiang Huai bit his lip, wanting to cry again because of grievance.

However, before he could cry, the bedroom door was pushed open, revealing most of Lu Wusong's body.

After seeing him sitting on the ground, Lu Wuchong's expression changed, and he rushed over.

Jiang Huai's eyes were already filled with tears.

Facing Lu Wuchong's touch, he flinched slightly. The memory of last night was still there, and he directly refreshed his knowledge of Lu Wuchong, as if he had never known this person before.

Yesterday's Lu Wuchong... was really fierce.

Mingming's words are more gentle than ever, but what he does is not gentle at all, Jianghuai seems to be divided, one side is the gentle drizzle, and the other side has to accept the storm.

Jiang Huai said: "You are not allowed to touch me."

Lu Wuchong ignored him and hugged him directly.

After putting Jiang Huai on the bed, Lu Wusong saw his appearance clearly, gritted his teeth, and a flash of distress flashed in his eyes.

Jianghuai's situation is worse than it looked in the morning.

The hickey on his neck has turned red and purple, spreading down piece by piece, into the invisible clothes.

Lu Wuchong knew that there were more inside.

It was simply bullied miserably.

Lu Wusong was indeed drunk yesterday, and his attacks were not serious, and Jianghuai's skin is too tender, so it is easy to leave marks on it.

That's what caused the current "tragic" scene.

But Lu Wuchong clearly remembered that he didn't seem to use much strength.

However, in addition to distressed.

In Lu Wusong's heart, there was actually a hint of secret satisfaction—it was like something that he had guarded for a long time, coveted day and night, but endured it day and night, and starved.

After a long period of hunger, it was hard to take a bite, and at least I passed the kind of satisfaction of addiction.

They are now a real couple.

Whether it is legal or real life.

It is no longer in name only.

In addition, Lu Wusong was not the only one who made Jiang Huai suffer, Jiang Huai also took revenge on him.

Jiang Huai bit Lu Wusong's chin hard, really hard, without leaving any strength.

It was still crying and biting yesterday.

When Jiang Huai's eyes were foggy and he wanted to cry, seeing the teeth marks on his chin made him feel relieved.

So comfortable that even the tears were taken back.

But when he saw that Lu Wusong didn't seem to be in any pain, he felt uncomfortable again.

Mixed feelings, all merged into one feeling.

——He didn't want to talk to Lu Wuchong!

Lu Wuchong carried him back to the bed, checked Jiang Huai, and asked, "Are you hungry?"

He had a handsome face, and if he didn't lose his temper, he still looked quite serious. .

But now, with such a funny tooth mark on his chin, his demeanor has somehow become... a bit romantic.

Jiang Huai was under Lu Wusong's gaze.

Slowly slide down... slide down...

Sliding into the bed, covered his head.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Now he really can't get angry.

It is estimated that now, even if Jiang Huai rides on his head, he will not be able to generate any anger.

"If you don't eat, is it okay to take medicine?" At night, Lu Wusong leaned into Jiang Huai's ear and asked again.

With red eyes, Jiang Huai pushed him.

Lu Wuchong hugged him and kissed his eyes.

He took a deep breath, both anxious and a little helpless.

Regardless of whether Jiang Huai can coax him well this time, the things he did to Jiang Huai were indeed over the top.

This was beyond his plan.

By the way, Jianghuai has to take medicine and cannot conceive a child.

Lu Wusong pressed his forehead, "Tian Tian, ​​be good..."

Halfway through the words, he felt something was wrong.

——Jianghuai's forehead is a little too hot.

Lu Wusong stretched out his hand, checked the temperature, confirmed that the temperature was much higher than normal, and then his face changed.

He took Jiang Huai out of the bed, only to find that Jiang Huai's face was flushed abnormally, and his eyes were a little blurred.

Touching his hand again, it was icy and cold, not like a person who has stayed under the covers for such a long time.

No wonder I wasn't hungry after waking up, and I didn't want to eat for such a long time.

Jianghuai has a fever.

In the middle of the night, the doctors in Lu's private hospital were dragged back to get off work not long after they got off work.

When he arrived, Lu Wusong was hugging Jiang Huai, asking the housekeeper to change the cold towel on his head.

Since the doctor knew him, this was the first time he saw such an expression on Lu Wusong's face.

Although his face was sullen, needless to say, the anxiety between his brows was evident.

When the doctor finished examining Jiang Huai and was about to put on an IV, he saw Jiang Huai's hand clearly.

He paused slightly.

Facing the ambiguous traces above, he tacitly chose to ignore them.

When Lu Wuchong called him out, he didn't have any surprises either.

Sure enough, Lu Wusong asked, "Can I give him contraceptive medicine now?" "

It's okay to eat," the doctor hesitated, "But..."

Lu Wusong frowned, "But what?"

"Master Xiao Jiang has a special constitution." , Ordinary contraceptives, I don't know if it will work for him."

Lu Wusong took a deep breath.

He wanted to punch himself.

"I'm just warning about the consequences first. Whether it will work or not will not be known until you eat it," the doctor said again. "It's best if it works. If it doesn't work, it will be a little more troublesome, but it's not impossible." Lu

Lu Wuchong asked: "What method?"

The doctor said: "Abortion."

Lu Wuchong's eyes were dimmed again.

He felt as if he couldn't understand these two words. After a long time, he didn't slow down even after the doctor had left.

In the quiet corridor, he closed his eyes and slapped himself hard.

Jianghuai had a dream.

He inexplicably dreamed of his mother, Mrs. Jiang Xiu, when she was pregnant.

At first he thought that Mrs. Jiang's belly was his younger brother Jiang Yu, and he was still unwilling to get close.

But gradually, he felt an inexplicable attraction again.

It seemed that the child living in Mrs. Jiang's belly was calling for him to come forward and touch her.

After Jiang Huai did so, he heard a childish voice calling him: "Mom!"

... Was it calling him?

But how could he be called mother?

Jiang Huai subconsciously let go of his hand.

At this moment, he felt the world spinning in front of him, and when he came back to his senses, Mrs. Jiang in front of him had disappeared.

Lowering his head, he saw his growing belly!

Jiang Huai was so frightened that he opened his eyes.

He felt dizzy in his head, and he didn't know how long he had slept.

The scene in front of him was also very frightening, with a large blank space—it turned out to be the wall of the hospital.

Jiang Huai was then sobered up by the fright.

He didn't take the dream just now to heart, and he was more afraid of the hospital.

Until he turned his head and saw the butler next to him.

The butler looked worried, "Master Xiao Jiang is awake?"

Jiang Huai looked at him blankly, as if he was a little silly.

"Oh yes," the housekeeper thought of something, "Master Xiao Jiang, do you want to eat? I've been hungry for two days, I can't do without food..."

Jiang Huai's brain was down and reacted.

He hasn't eaten for two days?

Looking at the white porridge handed over by the butler, Jiang Huai's stomach was also slowly waking up. He took a sip from the butler's hand, and he finally woke up.

Jiang Huai asked: "Why do I..."

"You have a fever, and Mr. Lu brought you here," the housekeeper answered thoughtfully without waiting for him to finish asking, "Mr. Lu saw you all day during the day, and kept watch at night After spending the night with you, there is no way to delay the company's work, so I can only go back to the company first and let me take care of you."

It's good that he didn't mention Lu Wusong.

As soon as it was mentioned, Jiang Huai's hard-forgotten memories flooded up again.

He blushed and was a little annoyed.

But the butler did nothing wrong, he couldn't play petty temper on the butler, so he could only drink the porridge in silence, mistaking the porridge for Lu Wusong, chewing it up and swallowing it.

The butler didn't stay in the hospital for too long, the Lu family was his workplace, and he had to go back to work.

Among his thousands of exhortations, Jiang Huai also promised that he would obediently not cause trouble, which made the housekeeper feel relieved and left.

As soon as the butler left, Jiang Huai's mind became active.

He found out his mobile phone, thought about it, skipped WeChat, opened his own bank card, and counted how much money he had.

After counting, he wrote it down, and then began to count... He and Lu Wuchong agreed that as long as he kept the bed clean, he would give him the 10,000 a day.

Probably about half an hour.

Jiang Huai took the calculator and added the two numbers -

he looked at this number with some surprise.

Except for the ones that have to be returned to Lu Wusong, he still has a lot left!

It can almost support him to live in a first-tier city for a year.

In a few days, he will be able to go to the school to report. At that time, he will rent a house near the school, and he will do some painting when he usually goes to school. He will almost be able to finish college and go out to work.

"Have you figured it out? Have you really thought it through?" Zhu Xiaoai couldn't hide her surprise, and muttered, "How did you save so fast?"

Jiang Huai said happily: "I didn't expect that today I will forget it. Really enough."

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Then when are you going to mention... the divorce?"

Jiang Huai said: "If you can see Lu Wuchong today, just mention it to him today."

Zhu Hearing his relaxed tone, Xiao Ai couldn't help but sweat for him.

Can it be so easy?

He was still skeptical.

"Then what...Jiang Xiaohuai," Zhu Xiaoai said, "Before you meet Mr. Lu tonight, remember to prepare more things for self-defense, I'm afraid..." Jiang Huai wondered: "What are you afraid of? He doesn't hit

people Yes."

Zhu Xiaoai complained silently in her heart: I was afraid that Lu Wuchong could not describe you, a little idiot.

Of course, what he didn't know was.

What should have happened has already happened.

"Should be all right?" Jiang Huai was also made a little suspicious by him, and muttered to himself, "The agreement said a few months, now it's been half a year, it's already time." This is what he wanted to

mention A cause for divorce.

Months are months, half a year is half a year, half a year is longer than months.

Since it's been so long, it's not too much for him to ask for a divorce, right?

While Jiang Huai was in a daze, another message popped up on his phone.

It was Tao Chunan.

Since the old lady passed away, Tao Chunan had been in contact with him often, usually advising him to leave the Lu family as soon as possible, saying that Lu Wuchong was about to attack the Jiang family, and if he stayed by this kind of person, he would suffer disaster sooner or later.

In fact, Jianghuai didn't have any feeling about whether Lu Wusong attacked the Jiang family.

People's feelings are mutual, the Jiang family did not invest any feelings from him, and he will not have too much attachment to the Jiang family.

Not to mention hate or not.

Just no emotion.

So Jiang Huai didn't take what Tao Chunan said to him even more seriously.

Basically Tao Chunan sent him ten messages.

He replies with one or two.

But today, Tao Chunan asked him: [I heard that you are in the hospital, are you okay? ]

Jiang Huai was a little dazed while holding the phone.

How did Tao Chunan know that he was in the hospital? He didn't even say Zhu Xiaoai.

From the looks of it, he should be well-informed?

On the top of the chat box between the two of them, there was a message from Tao Chunan: [If you want to leave Lu Wuchong, I will help you unconditionally. ]

At almost nine o'clock in the evening, Lu Wusong returned to the hospital in a hurry.

As soon as he got closer, Jiang Huai smelled the alcohol on him again.

Lu Wuchong actually drank again!

This smell awakened Jiang Huai's memory. Every kiss that night contained this smell, mixed with the special fragrance of Lu Wusong's body, and it was directly imprinted in Jiang Huai's mind.

His face turned red and white.

The red is because he remembered something, and the white is because he is afraid that Lu Wusong will do it again.

Fortunately, although Lu Wuchong drank, he was not very drunk.

He first reached out and touched Jiang Huai's forehead, and after confirming that his fever was gone, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Huai shrank back.

Lu Wuchong's eyes sank, he was not willing to talk about him, but he took off his coat and sat on Jianghuai's bed.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Last time he squeezed his seat, this time he grabbed a patient's bed!

Seeing that Jiang Huai was almost moving to the edge of the bed, Lu Wusong stretched out his upper arm, pulled him back, and said softly: "What are you hiding?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

What's the matter with this tone? !

Used to bickering with Lu Wuchong, Jiang Huai never knew that Lu Wuchong could have such...a gentle side?

Jiang Huai's eyes widened, not knowing whether he should be angry with him or not.

Lu Wuchong looked at him for a moment.

Unable to hold back, she kissed him on the lips.

And I don't know if it's an illusion, Jiang Huai looked at one side of his face, it seemed a little red and swollen, as if he had been beaten.

With the bite he took, he was slightly embarrassed.

In Jiang Huai's even more shocked eyes, he smiled and said: "Stupid?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

No, he wondered if the person in front of him was really Lu Wuchong.

Still being possessed by something.

"Do you not like the smell of alcohol?" Lu Wusong vaguely remembered what he said last night, "I can't stop drinking recently, it will be fine after a while, I'll wash it off right away, okay?" Jiang Huai said nothing

.

Jiang Huai who woke up was not as obedient as when he was asleep, Lu Wusong was prepared for this.

You can let him hug you when you fall asleep.

Once he woke up, Lu Wuchong felt awkward no matter how he hugged him, because Jiang Huai kept leaning his elbow on his chest, which was more annoying than a biting cat.

After hugging for a while, Lu Wuchong gave up, sighed and said: "Then don't hug, can I give you the medicine before taking a bath?"

Jiang Huai blinked, not understanding where he needed the medicine.

After he reacted, his face turned red.

Seeing that he had turned on the mute mode, Lu Wuchong knew that he would not get a response, so he simply went straight to it.

Jiang Huai flinched a few times and almost slipped off the bed.

He was quickly pulled back by Lu Wuchong's sharp eyesight.

Seeing Lu Wusong's reluctance, Jiang Huai struggled a little while angrily said, "No, I don't want it!"

Lu Wusong stopped.

He looked at Jiang Huai with a smile, "Are you willing to talk to me?"

Jiang Huai: "..." Was he fooled?

In fact, it is unlikely that he will really continue the cold war with Lu Wuchong, after all, today...he still has something to say to Lu Wuchong.

Thinking of this, Jiang Huai snorted softly, buried his head in the quilt, and whispered, "I didn't stop talking to you."

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, when did this little fool get trained to open his eyes and talk nonsense?

But he also cooperated and said: "Really? It seems that I wronged Tian Tian."

Jiang Huai's ears turned red.

what happened? ——Why did Lu Wuchong start calling him that?

He protested: "Don't call me that!"

"Really? You can't call me that?" Lu Wuchong quietly approached him, and said softly: "Then what should I call it? Tiantian tell me, okay?" Jiang Huai

felt He is really strange to die today.

More than strange.

In the past, Lu Wusong was an elementary school student who cared about everything, but today... he has become a greasy maltose.

It's sticky and disgusting, it's all over your hands, and you can't get rid of it.

Jiang Huai's ears turned red this time, and he said in a muffled voice: "I, I don't know!"

Lu Wuchong sighed regretfully, "Then I'd better call you Tian Tian."

Jiang Huai: "..."

I hate it died.

Lu Wuchong hugged him through the quilt, and asked again: "Are we darling Tiantian going to bed?"

Jiang Huai slept for two days.

It would be a miracle if he was still asleep.

Jiang Huai huddled under the quilt, took a few deep breaths, and cultivated courage.

Lu Wuchong didn't know anything, he was still hugging him and talking.

"Don't you want to live in the hospital? After two days, I'll let..."

"Let's get a divorce."

Lu Wusong's words came to an abrupt end.

He obviously didn't see his face, but Jiang Huai somehow felt that his face should be very ugly.

This intuition comes from the sudden drop in air pressure in the room.

Jiang Huai swallowed.

He stuck his head out from under the quilt, just in time to meet Lu Wusong's gloomy gaze.

Jiang Huai was so frightened that he wanted to shrink his head again.

But Lu Wusong pinched his chin, and the two looked at each other unavoidably.

Jiang Huai said: "The vase money I owed you before has already been saved, and it will be transferred to you immediately."

Seeing that Lu Wusong was unmoved, Jiang Huai stammered again: "It's written in the agreement, our marriage can only last for a few months, and now, now..." Lu Wusong's face has completely

darkened down.

He refrained from scaring Jianghuai.

In the end is not restrained.