Chapter 48

Jiang Huai vaguely sensed the danger.

In the morning, the sense of oppression from Lu Wusong was particularly obvious, and now he can even feel a different feeling from Lu Wusong's eyes.

He shrunk his neck quietly, "It's nothing..."

Lu Wusong still didn't let go.

Jiang Huai bit his lip, looked away, and gradually became less daring to look at him.

He didn't know why, but he always felt that the current Lu Wuchong was particularly aggressive.

He didn't even dare to speak back.

Seeing that Jiang Huai was like a child who made mistakes, with fear of him in his confusion, Lu Wusong gradually restrained the emotion in his eyes.

He let go of Jiang Huai and slowed down his voice, "Does it hurt you?"

Still a little anxious.

It's not good to scare people.

When Jiang Huai heard him ask this question, he realized it later and felt a little pain in his body, but he was a little afraid to complain to Lu Wuchong now.

So he nodded and shook his head again.

Lu Wuchong laughed a little angrily, "Is it hurting or not?"

Jiang Huai nodded quickly.

"Then," Lu Wuchong asked, "Do you want me to give you medicine?"

Before Jiang Huai had any small bumps on his body, he gave himself medicine.

However, when Jiang Huai was about to nod, he saw Lu Wusong's eyes, and flinched instantly, shaking his head hastily.

Lu Wuchong smiled, his eyes darkened, he concealed his regret, and said calmly: "Okay."

This night, after all, passed peacefully.

Jianghuai felt something a little bit.

However, his experience in dealing with the world is not enough for him to realize what kind of situation he is facing.

Although he has a mediocre relationship with the Jiang family, he is the young master of the Jiang family, and he is different from ordinary people. There are many things that adults should know, but he has no chance to connect with him.

Even his mobile phone was set to harmony mode by Zhu Xiaoai when he bought it.

There are no small advertisements from all poisons.

As for the others, the small advertisements on the street are generally very cryptic, and the chance of Jianghuai being able to understand them is not much higher than the chance of winning five million dollars in a lottery ticket.

But at this time, his innocence has become his protective film.

Lu Wuchong has been able to bear it until now, and it is inseparable from this.

Time is passing slowly and peacefully.

Jianghuai has basically adapted to the rhythm of teaching at home. This teacher was carefully selected by Lu Wusong. His patience is directly proportional to his level, and he also likes Jianghuai. The teacher and student get along very happily.

This teacher should have contacted the teachers in Jianghuai School.

Therefore, in terms of homework, it highly overlaps with the school teacher's assignment, and he will even take Jianghuai's homework to the school for correction.

JAC's performance is rising at a visible speed.

Zhu Xiaoai felt amazing about this.

After all, at home, there are too many fun things, and it is difficult for anyone to really settle down to learn.

And Jianghuai not only studied, but even improved his grades.

When asked by Zhu Xiaoai, if there was a tail behind Jiang Huai, it must have been raised.

He replied: [It's not because I'm concentrating, it's because the teacher who taught me is so nice. ]

The teacher was invited by Lu Wuchong.

With this premise, he was smiling when he saw Lu Wuchong recently.

After talking to Zhu Xiaoai about his class, Zhu Xiaoai said: [My God, what kind of fairy teacher is this? !]

He then asked emotionally: [Can I follow along for a class? ]

After he finished posting this post, he might have thought of something, but felt it was inappropriate, so he quickly withdrew it.

But Jianghuai has already seen it.

He was happy to share it with Zhu Xiaoai.

The problem is that he can only share the things that belong to him—the teachers he is teaching are not invited by him.

Then... I beg Lu Wuchong, it will be okay, right?

He said to Zhu Xiaoai: [Wait for a day or two, and I'll let you know if I have any news. ]

Zhu Xiaoai hurriedly said: [Jiang Xiaohuai, you're still kind enough! ]

He remembered something again, [By the way, what you told me last time, the vase agreement with Mr. Lu, how is it now? ]

Jiang Huai: ...

It's okay, he completely forgot about it.

but......

Jiang Huai said: [I have received a lot of orders recently, and I have already saved a lot of money, which is probably almost enough. ]

Zhu Xiaoai is the real Rui Sibai now.

What kind of god is this? !

After being suspended from school, he stayed at home for more than half a month, not only did he not miss his studies, but he even made so much money by taking orders?

In the future, who will say that Jiang Huai is stupid, Zhu Xiaoai will be the first to be anxious.

Where is this stupid? A master of time management.

I just don't know... If Mr. Lu knew about this, how would he feel?

However, Jiang Huai has said that the two of them have no relationship.

In fact, in this kind of wealthy family, it is normal to have no feelings, but it is strange to have feelings.

Zhu Xiaoai didn't want Jiang Huai to suffer any harm in his heart, so he wouldn't intervene.

After all, Jianghuai is different from normal people.

If it is a normal person, falling in love is also falling in love, but for Jianghuai...it

is very difficult for Jianghuai to fall in love.

But if he cared about someone, he was so stubborn that he wouldn't look back even if he hit the south wall.

After chatting with Zhu Xiaoai, Jiang Huai calculated his savings.

If the vase money he had accumulated with Lu Wuchong before was not bad, plus his savings, he would save another 80,000 yuan to pay off the debt.

For 80,000 yuan, if he connects ten more paintings, it should be about the same.

Jiang Huai hadn't looked at his own savings for a long time, and after discovering this fact, he became very happy.

great!

After the debts are paid off, it should be almost time for them to divorce. Although he doesn't save much money, if he finds a place to rent a house to live, he should be able to survive.

The only thing that worries him is his studies.

Jiang Huai knew that his suspension was handled by the old lady, but he didn't know why the old lady didn't let him go to school.

Since he can teach at home now, it shouldn't be a problem for him to poach the teacher away at that time, right?

Lu Wusong probably wouldn't mind either.

After all, he doesn't go to class either.

However, since it is a tutor, it is estimated that there will be additional teaching costs.

He would pick up a few more paintings and return the teaching expenses during this period to Lu Wusong.

When he learned that Jiang Huai wanted to discuss something with him, Lu Wuchong was quite curious about it.

Jiang Huai has always been immersed in his world, and rarely talks about discussing things with others.

The entire Lu family followed him around, but Lu Wuchong didn't care about it.

On the contrary, if one day, Jiang Huai was cautious about everything and had to discuss everything with him, Lu Wuchong might not only be unhappy, but even feel annoyed.

Lu Wusong sometimes wondered if his thinking was a bit cheap.

Think about the first day when Jiang Huai lived in Lu's house, he would still get angry because Jiang Huai broke a vase.

But now.

Even if Jiang Huai dropped all the vases in the Lu family, Lu Wuchong would not even frown.

He will only make use of the topic to tease Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai was debating whether to tell him about the vase money first, or to discuss about Zhu Xiaoai's hearing first.

After thinking about it, he felt that the vase money hadn't been saved enough, so it was useless to tell him now.

So he said: "Mr. Lu..."

Lu Wuchong heard him call that, and knew that he was asking for something.

In fact, Jianghuai Ghost is very spirited, he knows when to call him what kind of name.

But what he doesn't know now is - his name is "Mr. Lu", and to Lu Wuchong, it is far less pleasant than other titles.

Lu Wuchong deliberately did not speak.

Jiang Huai is like a cat that wants to eat with its owner, who ignores him when he sees people, and tirelessly creates a sense of presence around him.

"Mr. Lu?"

After calling three or four times in a row, Lu Wusong slowly opened his mouth, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Huai put the brewed coffee by his hand, and said courteously: "Yes, there are."

Lu Wusong Wusong still didn't speak.

But he slowly took a sip of the coffee Jiang Huai made for him.

Tsk, what does it smell like?

Lu Wusong resisted the urge to spit it out, put down the coffee calmly, and decided to let his tongue go.

Jiang Huai cautiously asked: "Mr. Lu, I have a friend who wants to come and attend class with me."

Lu Wusong paused while putting down the coffee, "What friend?"

What dubious people did Jianghuai meet on the Internet recently?

Thinking of this, Lu Wusong's expression turned a little ugly.

Jiang Huai said: "Zhu Xiaoai, but you probably don't know him either, he will be as obedient as me, and he will definitely not make trouble in class!"

If Zhu Xiaoai knew that Jiang Huai described him like this.

I'm afraid I'll laugh until I slap the table.

Lu Wuchong's face softened, "Who says I don't know you?"

"Last time you were uncomfortable, when I went to pick you up, was that the one standing next to you?" Lu Wuchong asked again.

Jiang Huai let out a "wow" and nodded quickly.

Lu Wuchong's eyes flashed, and he asked again: "Are you on good terms with him?"

Jiang Huai nodded without hesitation, "He is my best friend, we have known each other for many years, so I know he is not It will cause trouble..."

"I didn't ask this," Lu Wusong originally wanted to inquire about something, but when he heard him say this, he started to feel a little bit interested again, "How did we know each other for so long?

" Dazed, he counted on his fingers, "Because we were classmates in high school and junior high..." "

Never mind," Lu Wusong said, "But since you came here to beg me...then it's always Should you give me some benefits?"

Jiang Huai was stunned.

There is such a thing?

He thought that Lu Wuchong only needed to agree.

Jiang Huai said: "Then what do you want?"

Lu Wuchong looked at him, lost in thought.

Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, Jiang Huai had an ominous premonition, and quickly said: "Actually, if it's too embarrassing, I can also make my friend not come." Lu Wuchong: "..." He didn't seem to

mention

anything What about asking too much?

Lu Wusong said: "Jiang Tiantian, with a friend like you, I think your friend would cry with joy."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Although I was a little happy to be praised.

But something doesn't seem right?

Seeing that he was not in a hurry to receive the compliment this time, Lu Wuchong was actually a little relieved.

After such a long time, Jianghuai can finally understand other people's irony - he has grown up.

Since Lu Wusong was too busy with work, he didn't think about what to ask.

He decided to keep the request.

Jiang Huai also felt that he seemed to be sorry for Zhu Xiaoai by temporarily repenting, so even though he was afraid of Lu Wuchong's excessive demands, he gritted his teeth and agreed.

Silently bear all the bitterness.

Zhu Xiaoai had no idea what he had paid for!

When the teacher was in class, he was shocked when he found out that there was an extra student.

During this period of time, Lu Wusong was busy with work, leaving early and returning late, so he forgot about it and didn't tell the teacher in advance.

But teaching one is also teaching, and teaching two is also teaching.

Besides, Lu Wuchong paid him a high salary, so the teacher didn't have any objections.

Zhu Xiaoai was shocked.

There is no other reason.

This teacher was found entirely for Jianghuai, so during the class, others went to listen in, and those who were not high enough could not keep up.

Even Zhu Xiaoai, a top student in a class like Zhu Xiaoai, struggled a little.

Before he came, he had guessed that this teacher should be invited by Lu Wusong for Jiang Huai.

Looking at it now, it really is.

Zhu Xiaoai concealed the turmoil in her heart.

He always felt that if he had no feelings, would Mr. Lu be guilty of doing this to Jianghuai?

If there is a relationship, Jiang Huai wants to leave...

While Zhu Xiaoai was in a trance, he suddenly heard Jiang Huai's voice.

Jiang Huai was a little strange, "I called you for a long time, why didn't you respond?"

Zhu Xiaoaijia paused, "Ah,

what did you just say?" , I just remembered, "Mr. Lu came back at noon today and said he wanted to treat you to dinner."

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."

What are you afraid of?

At the dinner table, Jiang Huai ate happily, Zhu Xiaoai sat stiffly on the left, and Lu Wuchong sat calmly on the right.

After class at noon, Zhu Xiaoai has been looking for an opportunity to slip away.

However, Lu Wusong came back too soon, and the dishes in the kitchen were all ready before the class was over.

The scent drifted from the first floor to the second floor, and Jiang Huai kept drooling.

Zhu Xiaoai was a little desperate.

This fool has no idea how terrible his husband is.

He didn't think that when Lu Wuchong invited him to dinner, he just wanted to invite him to dinner—maybe he wanted to ask something.

as expected.

After the meal was finished, Lu Wuchong said to him, "Classmate Zhu, can you take a moment to talk?"

Zhu Xiaoai knew that he must not be able to escape.

If you don't do anything against it, just treat it as a reward for coming to the class.

Zhu Xiaoai originally thought that Lu Wuchong would ask Jiang Huai about saving money.

However, what he didn't expect was that what Lu Wuchong actually asked was: "I heard that you and Jiang Huai have known each other for a long time, so do you know why Jiang Huai would tell others about his little girl? ... Sensitive?"

Zhu Xiaoai was taken aback.

He turned his head and looked at Jiang Huai who was still working hard, the expression on his face became complicated, he gritted his teeth and said, "It's not because of his younger brother."

Lu Wusong frowned.

Now that Lu Wuchong asked, and judging by his appearance, he obviously cared about Jiang Huai.

Naturally, Zhu Xiaoai couldn't let go of this opportunity, and directly confessed, "Jiang Yu has always disliked Jiang Huai, and he liked to tease him since he was a child. Jiang Huai has become tough in the past two years, which is okay, but Jiang Huai has been bullied by him since he was a child. ."

Lu Wusong's face darkened.

"The family can't attack Jiang Huai openly, this little bastard organized the classmates in the school, and said some nasty things around Jiang Huai..."

Zhu Xiaoai was quite indignant at first, but when facing Lu Wusong, he became more and more angry. The uglier his face, the lower his voice gradually.

Lu Wuchong asked: "What are you talking about?"

Zhu Xiaoai said cautiously: "Sissy, little sissy, neither male nor female... and so on."

In fact, there are still some.

But he didn't dare to say it anymore.

He looked at Lu Wuchong, and felt that he had never done his homework before, and he had never been so afraid when standing in front of the teacher.

... Fortunately, Jianghuai was slow to respond.

After Lu Wuchong finished thanking him, he walked away from him.

Zhu Xiaoai just remembered - Lu Wuchong didn't mention Jianghuai saving money at all?

He breathed a sigh of relief.

In the evening, Lu Wuchong rarely went to work in the study, but stayed in the bedroom.

Jiang Huai sat on the carpet, waiting for him to leave.

After realizing that Lu Wuchong didn't leave, he took the brush out of a desk drawer with a guilty conscience.

He emphasized: "I'm just painting in this room, not on the bed, you have to see clearly." "

Jiang Huai." Lu Wuchong called him suddenly.

Generally, when he is called "Jiang Tiantian", he is more likely to be angry.

And when it is called "Jianghuai", the possibility of anger is also very high.

Jiang Huai's back froze, paused for a moment, put away his brush, pretended to be generous and said: "Okay, I won't draw anymore." "You have lived in

Lu's house for so long, why have you never thought about home?"

The voices of the two overlapped for a moment.

Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief after hearing what he said clearly, he thought Lu Wusong was looking for trouble with him.

He put the paintbrush back on the table, turned around and said, "Why do you want to go home?"

He seemed really puzzled.

It is true that I am not sad about this kind of thing.

In Lu Wuchong's heart, there was something indescribable.

Today, a picture has been lingering in his mind.

——The young Jiang Huai was dusty all over, he was a little more stupid than now, his eyes were clearer than now, like two stars, looking at him, his heart softened.

But this Jianghuai, surrounded by people, said those difficult words.

Lu Wuchong got up and squatted in front of Jiang Huai.

"I don't want to go home because I'm unhappy at home, right?"

Jiang Huai blinked.

not happy?

There is indeed.

"What about now?" Lu Wusong asked again.

Jiang Huai remembered the sweet and sour fish cooked by the chef for lunch, and Zhu Xiaoai who invited him to dinner today - he went to Zhu Xiaoai's house many times, but he had never let Zhu Xiaoai come to his house.

He felt that Lu Wuchong was a little scary now, but he still pursed his lips and nodded, "Thank you today."

Lu Wuchong's face softened a little bit.

Just be happy now.

He has no way to change the past, he can only protect the current Jianghuai.

"Those people, I can't touch them yet," Lu Wusong said, "But it won't be long, and they all - have to pay the price."

Jiang Huai seemed to understand.

He heard what Lu Wuchong meant, and it seemed that he wanted to teach someone a lesson, but he didn't understand who Lu Wuchong was trying to teach.

Lu Wusong's eyes followed his line of sight to his lips.

"However, before that, you don't mind if I charge some hard work fees?"

Jiang Huai felt aggrieved, "I didn't do anything, why did you raise the money again?"

"It's not money this time." Lu Wuchong approached him .

The breath of the two is close at hand.

Lu Wusong restrained himself and didn't want to be so eager.

But he found that he couldn't do it at all.

Especially after knowing what Jianghuai has encountered.

It seems that it is not Jianghuai who needs comfort, but that he needs comfort more to calm the tyranny in his heart.

Lu Wuchong didn't even hesitate this time.

He leaned closer to Jiang Huai and pressed a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"It's hard work paid in advance."