Chapter 43

For the next few days, the weather was calm, as if no one else lived in the house.

If it weren't for being at the dining table every day, Jiang Huai would have seen Tang Pingjian.

He really thought Tang Pingjian was gone.

In order not to disturb their normal life, the bodyguards always went into Tang Pingjian's house when they were on duty.

Therefore, when I usually go to Tang Pingjian's bedroom, the weather is calm, and even the bodyguards outside can't be seen.

Besides, there is also Lu Wusong who is strange.

Jiang Huai couldn't tell what was wrong, but he always felt that he was different from usual.

After he thought about it, he realized that Lu Wuchong hadn't mentioned vase money to him for many, many days.

Normally, Lu Wusong likes to talk about this.

And in the past few days, even if he saw Jiang Huai subconsciously hugging the doll to bed a few times, he didn't say anything.

When Jiang Huai wakes up in the morning, the dolls are usually on the head of the bed, and he is in Lu Wusong's arms.

...So in this case, is it still his money?

Jiang Huai was a little anxious.

Compared to him, Lu Wuchong was unassumingly calm.

He went to and from work normally every day, even when he was eating at the dining table and in the same room with Tang Pingjian, he was very peaceful.

JAC decided to hint.

Before Lu Wuchong came back at night, he put away all the dolls.

When Lu Wusong came over from work, he was curled up on the bed obediently, pretending to be asleep.

Lu Wuchong pretended not to see his trembling eyelashes, got on the bed calmly, and then lay behind him, waiting for Jiang Huai's next move.

He wanted to see what Jianghuai was going to do.

Sure enough, after a while, Jiang Huai turned around and said to him, "Lu Wu...Mr. Lu."

Lu Wuchong opened his eyes and looked at Jiang Huai who was facing him.

Under the moonlight, Jiang Huai's eyes were also shining brightly, with a bit of innocence, Lu Wuchong's mood fluttered, and after a long while, he slipped his Adam's apple and said "um".

Jiang Huai immediately said: "Look at me, have I been performing very well recently?"

Lu Wuchong realized something, squinted his eyes, moved his body, and looked at Jiang Huai from lying on his side to lying on his back.

He calmly said, "So-so."

"What is so-so?" Jiang Huai asked.

Lu Wuchong didn't follow him in very complicated circles, "A so-so is just a so-so."

Jiang Huai: "..."

As dull as he is, he suddenly felt the slightest bit of perfunctory.

Unwilling to give up, he leaned on Lu Wusong's shoulder and said softly, "I haven't eaten on the bed these past few days, nor have I slept with anything on the bed..." "Who said there

wasn't?" Lu Wusong Suddenly said.

Jiang Huai frowned suspiciously.

Lu Wuchong said, "Don't you hug me to sleep every day?"

He was a little aggrieved, "But, that's not what I want to hug you to sleep..."

This statement made Lu Wuchong somewhat displeased.

Although he carried Jiang Huai several times, there were also a few times - two or three times, once or twice, Jiang Huai took the initiative to slip into his arms.

"Really?" Lu Wuchong said intentionally, "I don't believe it."

Jiang Huai: As peaceful as he is, he also has a little urge to hit someone.

Seeing that the hint would not work, he decided that it would be better to make an explicit statement, after all, he must not be able to justify Lu Wusong.

Jiang Huai said directly: "I've been so good these days, have you made up all the accounts?"

Lu Wuchong said, "Are you good?" Jiang Huai

affirmed: "I'm good."

, It is true that he did not eat on the bed, let alone draw on the bed.

Lu Wusong still said: "I don't believe it."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He sensed something from Lu Wusong's attitude.

Jiang Huai fell silent.

It's over, it's over.

Did Lu Wuchong want to cheat?

When Jiang Huai thought about it, his heart became cold.

If Lu Wuchong wanted to play tricks, when he was about to leave the Lu family, he would still be carrying hundreds of thousands of debts.

In fact, if you pay it back slowly, it's not that you can't afford it...

Just as Jiang Huai was thinking, Lu Wuchong saw him silent for a long time, thought he was angry, turned around, and looked at his face by the moonlight.

It seems that the eyes are a little red.

Lu Wuchong was flustered for a moment, and after he calmed down, he said in a deep voice, "I don't mean not to count on you."

Jiang Huai looked at him slowly.

Lu Wuchong leaned closer to him, breathing with him, "It's all for the past few days."

Jiang Huai carefully asked: "Really?"

Lu Wuchong smiled, "Really."

Jiang Huai was relieved.

Lu Wuchong's eyes flickered - as long as he has this, he can grasp Jiang Huai's fate, and he can grasp this little fool.

He wouldn't be so stupid as to hand over the initiative.

First control Jianghuai's life gate, grasp him, and then have the opportunity to talk about others.

And what he didn't know was.

Jianghuai's thinking has also undergone earth-shaking changes.

——Ceding the initiative to others seems to be a bit passive.

As long as Lu Wuchong wants to go back on his word, he will definitely pay back the money obediently.

He had to think of a way that would not only make Lu Wuchong not go back on his word, but also cancel the debt of a hundred million points.

Relying on Jianghuai's own words, he couldn't think of any effective solution, so he could only ask Zhu Xiaoai after he got up and went to school the next day.

Now as soon as Zhu Xiaoai heard Jiang Huai talking about Lu Wusong, he would start to baa.

He raised his hands in surrender, "Let go of a single dog!"

Jiang Huai didn't want to catch him and feed him dog food, but really wanted to listen to his advice, so he asked Zhu Xiaoai to listen to this matter.

Zhu Xiaoai was a little stunned when he heard this, "What the hell, you still want to pay him back?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

"Boss Lu...what's wrong?" Zhu Xiaoai asked, "After you pay back the money, don't you plan to continue living in Lu's house? Is that so?" Jiang Huai said: "He is very good

. " Zhu Xiaoai said: "Then why are

you? "

Yes."

Zhu Xiaoai was stunned.

He trembled, "This matter... I mean your idea, does Mr. Lu know?"

Jiang Huai said strangely: "He wrote the agreement."

Zhu Xiaoai was numb.

During this period of co-authorship, his good friend and Mr. Lu are so affectionate, it's all because of acting, but to be honest, is it necessary to act so similar? Even he almost believed it!

Zhu Xiaoai said: "You are in this situation. If you want to solve it, you can save enough money to pay him back, or let Mr. Lu's previous verbal regulations be implemented on paper, and you can sign and pledge. The law has taken effect."

Jianghuai seemed to understand.

Before Jianghuai had time to implement the action, he was picked up by the people sent by the old house.

He knew these people. When he went to the old lady's place, these people often showed up.

Therefore, when Jiang Huai heard that the old lady was going to see him, apart from being curious, he got into the car without any fear.

He also wanted to see the old lady.

After the old lady recovered from her illness, she kept claiming that she could not see anyone when she was recuperating, Jiang Huai was still a little worried.

After seeing the old lady, I found that her complexion was not bad.

Seeing him coming, the old lady hurriedly asked someone to move a stool for him, and the two sat facing each other.

There are only a handful of people in the industry who can be equal to her, but she gave this honor to Jianghuai, which made the people around her surprised and curious.

However, no matter how curious they were, they would go out when the old lady waved her hand.

After calming down, the old lady was not in a hurry, and asked about Jianghuai's current situation.

For example, how are you doing recently? Are you comfortable living in Lu's house? Have you had dinner?

Jiang Huai said she didn't eat dinner, so she stayed Jiang Huai in the old house for dinner.

When Jiang Huai was a child, he also had an elder like the old lady, and that elder was his grandmother.

In my impression, the Jiang family didn't like him very much, but his grandma liked him very much.

Every time he goes to his grandma's house, grandma will bring out a lot of his favorite things for him.

That was also the only time when he enjoyed the exclusive favor of the elders.

And his grandma only spoiled him.

Because when Jiang Yu was born, his grandma had already passed away, and before he had time to see this little grandma, she became the only elder who didn't share his love for Jiang Huai with other people.

But now that he's dead, there's no point in thinking about it.

Jiang Huai blinked and agreed to the invitation to stay for dinner.

"Good boy." When the old lady laughed, the smile lines on her face were crowded together, "May grandma ask you something?"

Jiang Huai nodded in the same way.

"Actually, it's nothing." The old lady touched Jiang Huai's hand, and asked in a low voice, "You and Xiao Chong, do you do anything when you close the door every night?"

Jiang Huai was a little puzzled, and tilted his head towards the old lady. She thought hard and said, "Every night, just go to sleep."

"What about the others? Like playing some games?" The old lady said very cryptically.

Jiang Huai shook his head, "We never play games, Lu Wu...Mr. Lu is very tired after work every night, and we will fall asleep soon." Fall asleep soon

?

The news he revealed inadvertently made the old lady startled.

To be honest, the doctor on Lu Wuchong's side, the old lady, has been unable to intervene for a long time.

Her grandson is an eagle that has already fluttered its wings, except for the fact that it is too young, it is no longer under anyone's control.

There was one more thing that also made the old lady's eyes darken.

It turned out that her grandson had never touched Jiang Huai.

No wonder, no wonder it's been so long, not to mention whether Jianghuai has made any movement, even Lu Wuchong has not shown any nervousness or expectation.

Others have never touched it, so of course they won't be nervous or expecting it.

Because it is impossible to conceive!

In the evening, Jiang Huai stayed in the old house for dinner, the old lady's attitude was still very amiable, and she didn't show any displeasure towards Lu Wuchong just because he didn't touch him.

It was only halfway through the meal that Lu Wuchong came.

When he came over, he walked in a hurry. He obviously rushed over immediately when he got the news. The suit on his body was neat and tidy, and he felt a sense of business.

Seeing that Jiang Huai was safe and sound, he let out a long sigh of relief.

The old lady snorted coldly: "I won't eat him, look at your anxious look." She

didn't show any displeasure just now.

However, Lu Wusong understood her.

The more this is the case, the more we need to beware.

In a big family like theirs, no matter how close the people are, they will inevitably have some push and pull temptations.

It's just that the temptation between people who are not close is to guard against it out of interests.

This relationship between him and the old lady is based on the premise of "I'm for your own good".

Jiang Huai was quite happy to see Lu Wuchong coming.

No matter how good the old lady is, he and the old lady are not acquaintances, but Lu Wuchong sleeps together every day, even if they are not familiar, they are already fast asleep.

Lu Wusong whispered at Jiang Huai, "Why did my grandma ask you to come here?"

Seeing this, Jiang Huai whispered back: "Chat."

Lu Wusong: "..."

Nonsense, can he not know that it is chatting?

"What I'm asking is..." Lu Wuchong's voice gradually became higher, which caught the old lady's attention.

He quickly closed his mouth, took two chopsticks of vegetables for Jiang Huai, and said with a black face: "Eat, eat more, fill your stomach." The

old lady watched his performance with cold eyes.

Fortunately, after the meal was over, the old lady never made a fuss, and when the servant came up to clean up the dishes, she waved her hand in embarrassment, telling the two to leave quickly.

After leaving the old house, Lu Wuchong asked Jiang Huai to repeat what the old lady had asked.

After talking about the key part, Lu Wuchong made him stop.

"Jiang Tiantian," Lu Wuchong stretched out his slender fingers, pinched the person on his cheek, and said in a loving tone, "You're so stupid." Jiang Huai: "..." That night,

Lu

Wuchong liked to mention that "Jiang Huai's back is facing you." Sleep All Night" achievement.

No matter how he coaxed him, how much he praised Jiang Huai for being smart, Jiang Huai would not turn around.

He had to wait until midnight, when Jiang Huai was sound asleep, before Lu Wusong could go forward and take Jiang Huai into his arms.

He found that people are really more and more greedy creatures.

In the past, as long as Jiang Huai was by his side, he could fall asleep.

Now, as long as Jiang Huai is not in his arms, even in the middle of the night, he still cannot sleep.

He is like a wolf, he has to put the prey in his mouth, and the grip is firm, so that he can be sure that the prey will not run away, and he can feel at ease.

According to the posture of the old lady, she must make a move.

It's just that no one expected that she could do it so quickly, and she directly picked Jiang Huai to start.

Both she and Jiang's family hope that Jiang Huai can conceive a child.

But the difference between her and the Jiang family is that the Jiang family used indiscriminate methods, while the old lady used upright tricks.

That's the kind, you know she did it, but you can't find any fault with her, so you can only swallow this dumb loss.

When Jiang Huai was in school, he was reported by his classmate Chen Dayan, saying that he bribed the teacher and had a problem with his style.

Before Jiang Huai came to the school, Lu Wuchong told him that something might happen recently.

Therefore, Jianghuai is psychologically prepared.

But I didn't expect that such a fart thing would be known by Mrs. Lu.

And Chen Dayan was specially selected to do it.

Chen Dayan said it with sense and eyes, as if he had seen it with his own eyes, but when he was asked to give evidence, he hesitated and couldn't explain why.

Xie Yiming and Jiang Huai stood in front of the school leaders, and when they glanced at Chen Dayan, they were filled with countless disappointments.

Everyone knows what Chen Dayan is like. After he bullied Jiang Huai last time, but was taught a lesson by Lu Wuchong, everyone in the class kept alienating him, and no one had contact with him for a long time.

Their gazes were piercing, piercing on Chen Dayan's body.

"No, it's not because of what happened last time, he has a grudge, and he came here to take revenge on Jianghuai, right?" "

He really did it this time, how could he involve Mr. Xie?" "

That's right."

The school leader was at the front, and coughed twice, "Students, we have basically understood the situation now, and the results need to be further discussed. Please stay calm, students." Even if the students wanted to calm down, they couldn't calm down

. .

They said: "Teacher, our teacher Xie has always been very kind to us and is very upright. It is impossible to do such a thing. I hope you can give our teacher justice." The school leader wiped the sweat from his

forehead , "Okay, I know I know."

A moment later, Jiang Huai and Xie Yiming were "invited" into the office where no one else was.

After entering the office, Jiang Huai suddenly said: "You just deal with me, don't embarrass Teacher Xie."

Xie Yiming looked at him suddenly, his eyes were full of disapproval.

He said: "Leader, this student and I have never had any improper transactions at all. We..." "

Well, the school has everything under control," the school leader wiped off his guilt again, " So Xiao Jiang, our school here proposes that you rest for half a year, and when the matter calms down, you can come back to continue the class, what do you think?" Xie Yiming lost his voice: "What?!"

And

Jiang Huai: "... ..."

He could even see the leader's hand holding the certificate of suspension.

How can there be such a quick suspension certificate! This guy's acting skills are too bad!

Xie Yiming was furious, "He is my student, and he didn't do anything wrong. I don't agree to let him suspend school! Why don't you investigate clearly?"

The school leader was afraid of this kind of situation. He was clearly here to deal with people, but he kept a low voice and explained: "We didn't mean that..." " Then what

do you mean?!"

Preoccupied.

The purpose of the school taking so much trouble was to get him to suspend school.

The old lady specially chose Chen Dayan who had a bad reputation, to let people know that Jiang Huai was wronged and it would not have too much impact on his reputation.

In the name of letting the school give him rest time, he was taken home.

People's forgetfulness is also great, and when Jianghuai returns after half a year, no one will remember this matter again.

It's just that the old lady insisted on bringing him home for half a year, why?