Chapter 47

Running until he was half dead, Jiang Huai didn't say what he wanted to say.

Even in the end, his thoughts had nothing to do with going to school.

Rather——what on earth could Lu Wuchong stop?

Xu heard his heart.

Lu Wuchong, who didn't even sweat, stopped.

I don't know if he stopped because of Jianghuai, or if he ran enough - of course, the former is more likely.

Facing Jiang Huai who was panting, he half-closed his eyes and approached, "What a surprise, Jiang Tiantian started exercising ?

" He swallowed it back again. Lu Wuchong watched him bite his lips until blood dripped, his eyes moved slightly. He thought that it was reasonable and legal for him to have these thoughts about Jianghuai. After all, he was just thinking about it—even if he really did it, it was an obligation between them as husband and wife. But when he met Shang Jianghuai's clear eyes, it was hard for him not to feel guilty. Facing this Wang Qingquan, it is difficult for anyone to want to drop a drop of ink in and stain him black. Lu Wuchong took a deep breath. Now his sense of guilt has become less and less. Lu Wuchong could feel that Jiang Huai had something to say, but for some reason, he never spoke.

He simply pretended not to know, and wanted to see what Jianghuai was going to do.

JAC has been brewing for a long time.

Finally, he squeezed out a sentence: "Do you know what to eat today?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

What's the matter? Is this an apology for the quarrel with him a few days ago?

Lu Wuchong said with a half-smile, "

I don't know." "I don't know either," Jiang Huai said dryly, "I'm looking forward to it."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

I really didn't hear anything from his tone. expect.

"By the way," Lu Wusong thought of something, "The teacher who taught the class said that the class will not start directly today, but will touch your foundation, and I hope you can be prepared.

" Wrinkled up.

Lu Wuchong finally felt something.

He suddenly said: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai hurriedly adjusted his expression, but it was too late.

"You don't want to go to class, do you?" Lu Wuchong approached him, "No?"

Jiang Huai's eyes flickered, and he said quickly, "I don't! I'm willing to go to class!"

He didn't lie, he was very willing to go to class before !

"Really?" Lu Wusong didn't expose him, "The teacher is coming to class today, will you behave well?"

Jiang Huai was stuck.

He was certainly not the kind of student who would skip classes.

However, if you can invite others to come to the class together, such as Tang Pingjian or something like that...

or something like wandering off and taking a short errand.

It's not like he didn't secretly think about it.

When his eyes flickered and he was thinking about something, he didn't realize it at all.

Lu Wuchong leaned closer and closer to him.

Lu Wuchong lifted his chin, fixed his eyes on his lips, and asked again, "Will you be obedient?"

Jiang Huai blinked roundly.

From Lu Wusong's expression, he felt a sense of oppression.

It was different from the sense of oppression that Lu Wusong felt every time he was angry.

It's a different, strange, greasy feeling.

He felt as if he was being followed by some kind of animal in the wild, and he couldn't move.

Even, quietly produced a little shudder.

Xu Shi saw that his expression became a little frightened, Lu Wuchong loosened his jaw as if he had just woken up.

Jiang Huai was ignorant and dazed, he took two steps back instinctively, he was a little frightened, thinking that Lu Wusong was disobedient, bit his lips and said, "I will obediently attend class." Lu Wusong returned to normal, as if he lost his composure just

now It's not him.

He said, "That's good."

Going to school is always more difficult before the school starts, and when the real class starts, you will feel that it is nothing more than that.

This is how Jianghuai felt after a day of class.

The teacher Lu Wuchong hired for him was not only of a higher level, but also had a more innovative and attractive way of teaching.

A large part of the reason why Jiang Huai took classes in school was to absorb skills he didn't understand.

But he often has a feeling that he has not absorbed the skills from the teacher, and even the teacher's paintings are not as good as his.

While this teacher's level was higher than his, it also broadened his horizons.

In just one day, Jianghuai absorbed a lot of new things.

When get out of class was over, Jiang Huai didn't even feel the passage of time.

Wasn't Lu Wuchong afraid that he would be disobedient in class?

Jiang Huai couldn't wait to show off to him.

Who let Lu Wuchong scare him in the morning!

...Of course, when he was thinking about this matter, he completely forgot that it was himself who didn't want to go to class in the first place.

In the evening, when Jianghuai had dinner, he was fairly restrained.

After all, Tang Pingjian was also nearby, so he would feel embarrassed to chatter with Lu Wuchong in front of his elders.

His reservedness was destroyed when Lu Wuchong returned to his room after work.

When Lu Wuchong pushed the door and entered, the first thing he saw was Jiang Huai who was sitting bored on the sofa waiting for him.

Lu Wuchong: ... Is the sun coming out from the west?

He checked twice before he was sure that Jiang Huai was really waiting for him.

Jiang Huai didn't speak to him immediately after he came in.

Instead, when Lu Wuchong finished washing and came out of the bathroom wiping his hair, he leaned up to him and shouted, "Lu Wuchong!" "

What's the matter?" Lu Wuchong paused, "Finally decided to rebel!" Already?"

Jiang Huai couldn't understand his joke.

He thought that Lu Wuchong disliked him for being too loud, so he yelled again in a low voice, "Lu Wuchong

!

" Talking about some little secret, "He said I was the smartest student he ever taught, and even praised me for being good."

Lu Wusong paused.

He didn't discourage Jiang Huai's enthusiasm, and the corners of his mouth curled up, "Then it seems that you are really obedient in class?"

Jiang Huai nodded seriously with a serious expression.

After Lu Wusong praised this sentence, he thought it was enough, brushed his hair and went to the side, looking for something.

He didn't find a hairdryer in the bathroom.

At this moment, Jiang Huai suddenly asked him: "Are you looking for this?"

Lu Wusong raised his head, "...What are you doing with this?"

"You helped me dry my hair last time," Jiang Huai said enthusiastically, "This Shall I blow it up for you next time?"

Lu Wusong tilted his head back slightly.

It's not that he doesn't believe in Jianghuai...

he just doesn't believe in Jianghuai.

However, when he met Shang Jianghuai's gaze, he didn't say anything about his refusal.

A moment later, Lu Wuchong sat down in front of Jiang Huai with a low body.

Jiang Huai held a hair dryer and dried his hair unskillfully.

While bragging, he revealed his true purpose, "The teacher still said that I am good today, and that I have a high level!"

Lu Wuchong: "...you have already said this."

"I also think I am good," Jiang Huai said. , "What do you think?"

Lu Wuchong said nothing.

Seeing this, Jiang Huai didn't even blow his hair, leaned in front of him, and asked again, "What do you think?"

Lu Wuchong suddenly turned his head to him.

The eyes of the two met, and Jiang Huai couldn't help shrinking back when he remembered Lu Wusong's reaction in the morning.

However, it is already a bit late.

Lu Wuchong suddenly stretched out his hand, pinched his waist, and pressed himself against himself, with a half-smile, "What do you want me to feel? Huh?"

Jiang Huai's lips parted slightly, his whole body stiffened.

Lu Wuchong stared at him firmly.