Chapter 69

Lu Wuchong didn't make a sound.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he felt that he shouldn't say them.

Jiang Huai does not need to have any psychological burden on him.

His thoughts seemed to be in a dead end, sometimes he thought it was okay if Jiang Huai didn't love him, but sometimes he felt empty when he thought of this fact.

This may be the taste of unrequited love.

No matter how powerful a person is, he will hesitate in the face of feelings, he will be indecisive, and he will become anxious about gains and losses, unlike himself.

Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai looked at each other for a while.

He said softly: "I didn't think about anything, go to sleep, don't stay up late."

Just when he was about to lie down again.

Jiang Huai grabbed him with both hands, and said to him, "I never... well, I really hated you before."

Lu Wuchong paused.

"But I don't hate you anymore," Jiang Huai said, "I, I now..."

When he said these words, he still stuttered.

what to do? He never said that to anyone.

Why do you have to say such things? In Lu Wusong's eyes, is he such a "make do" person?

Jiang Huai stammered for a long time.

His eyes were shining brightly, hiding some unspoken emotions, the roots of his ears were flushed red at the moment because of shame, and the earlobes were like two cornels, crystal clear and red.

Lu Wuchong's heart gradually lifted.

Is it him...is that what he thinks?

No matter how much he denies it, he can't deny a fact.

No one in the world can resist the temptation to fall in love with the person he likes.

Only when you really like someone can you know how strong a person's expectation for mutual love can be.

Lu Wusong also understood from it.

To Jianghuai, he is just a layman.

Jiang Huai felt that he had never been so nervous and embarrassed since he grew up so big.

It was so embarrassing that he seemed to have lost his ability to speak.

Jiang Huai gritted his teeth and closed his eyes: "I can't sleep, you tell... tell the baby a bedtime story."

Lu Wuchong: "...What." What

?

He seemed to understand something from Jiang Huai's attitude, but he didn't seem to understand anything.

He knew that the content that Jianghuai had been brewing for a long time must be more than that simple.

Lu Wusong was still depressed just now.

It was like being activated in an instant, with a bit of anticipation and a lot of apprehension.

Jiang Huai seems to often forget that the child in his stomach is only three months old.

Lu Wuchong tried to stay calm, and said "tsk", "Even if I read it to him, he still can't understand."

Jiang Huai said unconvinced: "If you don't tell me, how do you know he can't understand?"

Lu Wuchong: "..." Is this something to say or not to say?

He found Jiang Huai's comic book on the bedside table.

Now when he saw Jianghuai's comic book, he could think of that damn Princess Qiqi, and Tao Chunan, the author behind Princess Qiqi.

He hid Jianghuai's doll.

But comics are Jianghuai's lifeblood, and he won't touch them no matter how angry he is.

Fortunately, after the manga was opened, it wasn't Princess Qiqi.

The style of this cartoon is very different from the previous ones of Princess Qiqi, it is a bit more like a fairy tale cartoon.

The story is also very simple.

It's all about the truth of life - obviously it's for babies.

Lu Wuchong looked at the painting and interpreted it: "The little frog has three friends, all of whom are very kind to him, but the little frog has a bad habit, that is, he doesn't know how to share..." "Well, this is a bad habit," Jiang Huai nodded

. Nodding, he said to his stomach, "Baby, did you hear that?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

Under Lu Wusong's indescribable gaze, Jiang Huai gave another order, "Okay, this book is finished, let's change it to another one. Ben."

Lu Wuchong: Is this the end? !

This prenatal education is too perfunctory and hasty.

Lu Wuchong just wanted to speak.

Jiang Huai frowned, and said angrily: "I'm done talking, let's change to another book."

If he is still ignorant, he will be easy to bully.

Lu Wuchong was definitely going to take the opportunity to bully him, but as long as Jiang Huai spoke like a fool, Lu Wuchong surrendered directly.

Maybe Jianghuai didn't know it himself.

The anger he thought was actually not deterrent, just like being coquettish.

Lu Wusong reluctantly found another copy on the bedside table.

Forget it, toss him and toss him, he will not rush Jianghuai for the rest, and wait until he has enough toss.

It's the same this time.

As soon as Lu Wuchong said the beginning, Jiang Huai asked him to change to a comic book.

until the last one.

Lu Wuchong cleared his throat, "A long, long time ago, in a distant country, there lived such a princess. The name of this princess was...Princess Pingping?" Damn familiar, yet completely unfamiliar

.

"Why is it called Princess Pingping?" Lu Wuchong looked familiar with the style of the painting, "This plot is not Qiqi..."

He took a closer look and found that it was not a printed copy.

It was hand-painted, because there are some uneven and fine particles on it, and some ink stains are even smudged.

Lu Wuzheng lived for more than twenty years.

For the first time, I was confused by a person.

He raised his head and looked at Jiang Huai, just about to say something, but found that Jiang Huai took the initiative to approach him, and the distance between the two was only about ten centimeters.

Jiang Huai bit his lip, and asked in a low voice, "Why is it Princess Pingping?"

Lu Wuchong murmured, "Why?"

From his eyes, there was an obsession with Jiang Huai, and a bit of depression.

"Because I have thrown away Princess Qiqi, and the doll will not be taken out again, and now I have drawn Princess Pingping to replace her," Jiang Huai said, "If you don't like him, I don't like him either. "

In an instant—

in an instant, the blood in Lu Wusong's whole body boiled, flowing to his brain and heart, and his fingertips were trembling with numbness.

This is a kind of ecstasy when life comes from a desperate situation.

He stared blankly at Jiang Huai, and still only asked that question: "Why?"

He was uncertain and unconfident before.

This time I asked knowingly.

Jiang Huai didn't expect that he would not let him go.

He would never say such nasty words, Jiang Huai thought with a straight face.

Those words that made my teeth hurt from listening to them on TV.

He never said it.

Just when he was neither advancing nor retreating, Lu Wusong slowly approached, insisting on asking an answer: "Why?" Jiang Huai became

angry, lowered his head, pushed him, still stuttering: "You, you Say it!"

No push.

Lu Wuchong grabbed his slender wrist violently, and his other hand pinched his chin.

With Jiang Huai blushing, he kissed forcefully.

Jiang Huai was caught off guard, feeling his lips hurt from being touched, he whimpered, but he didn't know which nerve in Lu Wusong was stimulated, Lu Wusong kissed more fiercely.

Jianghuai retreated steadily, and was soon pinned down on the bed by Lu Wusong.

Lu Wusong was so excited that he almost forgot his stomach.

He was reminded by Jiang Huai with a crying voice before he let go of him.

After letting go, he didn't stop.

Lu Wuchong kissed Jiang Huai's right cheek, and said in a deep voice, "Why?"

Jiang Huai didn't answer, he kissed Jiang Huai's left cheek again, and asked again, "Why?"

Jiang Huai's soul came out orifice.

He seemed to understand something.

Lu Wuchong might not want to know the answer at all.

Lu Wuchong just wanted to torture him!

In the midst of asking again and again and kissing again and again, the emotions of the two were out of control again, and they kissed together again.

Lu Wusong was panting, his whole state was like that of an ordinary person buying a lottery ticket. He didn't hold out any hope, but found out that he had won millions!

Not only did Jiang Huai not hate him.

Still like him.

Because of him throwing away his favorite comics, the dolls will never be taken out to play again.

Those things used to be the spiritual sustenance of JAC.

He knows how important it is to JAC.

Whenever Lu Wuchong thought of this, his whole body trembled. The strength with which he held Jiang Huai almost strangled Jiang Huai.

At this moment, he suddenly thought of the night after he found Jiang Huai.

He was too tired and fell into a deep sleep.

Jiang Huai had a chance to escape, as long as he begged Zhu Xiaoai to take him away, and explained to Zhu Xiaoai that he didn't want to stay by his side.

The two of them changed their identities in the alley where dragons and fishes mixed together.

It will be even more difficult for Lu Wuchong to find them again.

But he had already decided in his heart that Jiang Huai had no feelings for him, so even if he opened his eyes, he saw that Jiang Huai was still by his side.

He also only thought that Jiang Huai didn't dare to run away anymore.

But in fact, Jiang Huai didn't return to Lu's house just to make do with it.

It's for him.

It's for him.

Jianghuai didn't sleep for too long.

After he became pregnant, he would sometimes be in a light sleep state, and sometimes be in a deep sleep state, just like shaking a dice, whichever he draws counts.

The doctor said that this was because pregnancy made his hormones more disordered, and his irritability was also related to this.

When he woke up, Lu Wuchong was still sleeping with him in his arms.

Jiang Huai carefully moved his stomach out a little.

Every day he seemed to be able to feel that his belly was a little bigger, but he didn't have many people to share with, and only Lu Wusong was willing to listen.

Yesterday was not just about listening.

He also touched it.

When Jiang Huai saw his movements, he was still a little dazed, because Lu Wuchong had never touched his belly since he knew the news that he was pregnant.

This seems to be a kind of punishment from himself.

Since Lu Wuchong found out what he wanted yesterday, it seemed as if some burden had been lifted off him.

He gently touched Jiang Huai's stomach, and said sorry to Jiang Huai.

I've obviously said sorry a lot.

Not long after Jiang Huai moved away, Lu Wuchong also woke up, and he opened his eyes.

After the two looked at each other, they became uncomfortable at the same time.

Speaking of which, I'm quite ashamed.

When the two of them got along, one was always irritating and the other was irritated.

There are not many moments of peace of mind.

Not many times like a normal couple.

The atmosphere was a little ambiguous and subtle, Jiang Huai lowered his head and rubbed his stomach.

At this moment, Lu Wusong stepped forward and kissed the corner of his lips.

He was actually a little at a loss.

It is estimated that the person who won the grand prize will feel like him when he wakes up the next day, feeling unreal and unbelievable.

After kissing Jianghuai, Lu Wuchong pretended to be calm, "Good morning."

Jianghuai: "..."

It's weird.

Can't blame how long.

Before he could speak, Lu Wusong got up first, and went to the bedroom stiffly and awkwardly.

The way he walks is kind of weird.

Jiang Huai has been pure-minded and ascetic for a long time, and he is curious about this aspect, but he is not impulsive.

In fact, he had seen Lu Wusong get up early in the morning to take a cold shower more than once.

In the past, he might not have understood what this meant.

Now...he has experienced everything he should have experienced.

Why, why isn't he as energetic as Lu Wuchong?

By the way, he is different from ordinary men after all.

Jiang Huai thought so far, but he didn't know whether to be relieved or to care.

But he soon had no time to think about it.

A moment later, Lu Wusong came out of the bathroom covered in steam.

He said uncomfortably: "Go down?"

Jiang Huai was also a little uncomfortable, "Go down, let's go down?"

The two people with red ears and extremely stiff went downstairs to eat together.

The butler didn't dare to breathe.

what is it today?

After Lu Wusong and Jiang Huai came down, the state of these two people was not quite right.

When we quarreled before, no matter what the quarrel was, Mr. Lu would always coax it.

What's going on now?

Not only did Mr. Lu stop coaxing him, but he was also stiffer than Jianghuai.

This is... a complete mess?

Not likely.

Now everyone in the Lu family knows about Jianghuai's pregnancy. At first, some people were surprised, but Lu Wusong paid enough money to keep quiet, and put in a lot of effort to change the decoration style of Lu's house. It was obviously a waste of time to change the decoration style of the Lu family. It really hurts people.

After observing for a while, the butler overturned his thoughts.

Lu Wusong gave Jiang Huai some food with chopsticks, "Eat it all."

Jiang Huai didn't resist, and obediently ate the food.

Then he took a look at the dining table, and reciprocated courtesy, gave Lu Wuchong food with his chopsticks, and awkwardly said, "You eat too." After a meal,

Lu Wuchong ate all the food without saying a word.

...Where is this awkward?

This is clearly the young couple who just finished arguing... No, it doesn't look like it either.

Why is it a bit like the state where couples have just established a relationship.

If I had to describe it, it would be -

we are unfamiliar, we are so embarrassed.

But in this delicate atmosphere, there are strong pink bubbles, and every look at each other is full of tingling electricity.

The housekeeper was in a trance.

The two of them, the two of them, didn't they just know each other?

It's these two people who have been husband and wife in this family for almost a year, right?

right?

However, the good times didn't last long.

Not long after eating, the pink bubbles were ruthlessly popped.

Lu Wuchong was preparing materials for work.

At times like this before, he was already on the road, but now he wanted to get along with Jiang Huai more, and it was almost half past seven and he still hadn't left the house.

Jiang Huai sat next to him and watched him tidy up.

In such a harmonious atmosphere, Lu Wusong's phone rang.

The ringtone was an unfamiliar number, so he didn't care, and originally wanted to press it directly.

When he picked it up and took a look, his movements stopped.

Lu Wuchong's face darkened for a moment, he looked at the confused Jiang Huai beside him, and suddenly said to him: "I'm answering the phone, you can't make a sound."

Jiang Huai: "..." Why did this tone suddenly change?

He blinked, but nodded obediently.

Lu Wuchong answered the phone and turned on the speakerphone.

Then came the voice of the person on the phone, "Mr. Lu, hello, I am Jianghuai's teacher. I called you last time. Do you remember me?" If it was just

an ordinary teacher, Lu Wusong would definitely Nothing will happen.

But Jiang Huai probably couldn't see what this teacher was thinking.

The last time he called, he already felt a strong sense of hostility.

Facing his rival in love, Lu Wuchong was not so polite, "Excuse me, who are you?"

Xie Yiming: "..."

Although he knew that Lu Wuchong did it on purpose, he pretended to be quite innocent in this tone. It's itchy.

What he didn't know was that Lu Wuchong learned this from Jiang Huai.

However, Jianghuai may be really innocent.

He just wanted to piss people off.

Xie Yiming explained again: "I am Jianghuai's teacher, I just told you earlier that I would like to introduce some exchange students to Jianghuai..." "

Oh, you are that teacher," Lu Wusong deliberately said before he finished speaking. When he interrupted him, "What's the matter?"

He also knew that it was childish for him to compete with his rival in this way.

But when he thought that he sent Jiang Huai a message in the middle of the night last night.

His eyes darkened.

Jiang Huai's eyes widened, never expecting him to talk to Mr. Xie like that.

When he wanted to stop Lu Wusong.

Lu Wuchong suddenly approached him, kissed him on the lips, and then said with a smile on his lips: "Shut up."

Jiang Huai: "..." He blushed again.

Why did he feel that Lu Wusong's eyes seemed to eat him?

Xie Yiming was speechless for a moment, then sighed and said: "I know what your attitude is for, but Jiang Huai is a malleable talent, and it is because of this that I recommend him to go abroad as an exchange student. Things were delayed and his hands and feet got stuck, I believe he will feel it is a pity in retrospect..."

Lu Wusong interrupted his long speech, and said in a deep voice: "Is it? Just because he is a malleable talent?"

On the other side of the phone, Xie Yiming's pupils shrank.

There was a bit of shame on his face after being punctured, and the gentle face also became a bit embarrassed.

Just because Jianghuai is a malleable talent?

He knew it in his heart, of course not.

But... how did Jiang Huai's husband know? He thought it wasn't very obvious, why did Lu Wuchong ask such a question?

Listen to his long silence.

Jiang Huai felt that Lu Wuchong offended the teacher, and he was a little anxious. He didn't even care about Lu Wuchong's instructions, and said directly: "Teacher, he is a bad guy, you don't need to pay attention to him." Lu Wuchong "tsk

" , deliberately said: "Didn't I just bite you yesterday? Angry? How can you say that your husband is a bad guy?"

Jiang Huai was instantly stunned by him.

Lu Wuchong...didn't bite him yesterday?

And why do you say this in front of the teacher?

Jiang Huai was ashamed and angry, "What are you doing!"

He wanted to snatch Lu Wuchong's mobile phone and turn off the speakerphone, but Lu Wuchong raised his arms high in a pretense.

He protected Jiang Huai's waist, allowing Jiang Huai to snatch the phone, and everyone fell into his arms.

Lu Wuchong said: "Put him in your arms?"

Jiang Huai bit him.

Lu Wuchong hissed, "Why are you still biting?"

Jiang Huai not only bit, but also wanted to take another bite.

To be honest, it does hurt a bit.

Lu Wuchong hurriedly restrained him, and said to the phone: "I'm sorry, I made Teacher Xie laugh at me. Our children are like this. They are too skinny. They give me a headache." Xie Yiming reluctantly said: "Like Jiang Huai's

age , it's better to be more lively, many young people like him are lifeless all day long."

Seeing that Jiang Huai wanted to speak again, Lu Wuchong quickly covered his mouth.

Jianghuai was furious.

Lu Wuchong continued: "Actually, I didn't have time to tell you that our family, Jianghuai, really wanted to be an exchange student. We didn't discuss it yesterday, and he couldn't do it on impulse. If it's convenient for you, then Help him add the quota, if not, I will go to the school..."

"It's convenient," Xie Yiming said, "I won't bother you."

Before Lu Wusong could speak again.

Xie Yiming hung up the phone.

Before the triumphant smile on Lu Wuchong's face spread, Jiang Huai rushed forward and said loudly, "Lu Wuchong! The teacher must be angry!" "Really?"

Lu Wuchong pretended to be stupid, "Why didn't I You can hear it."

"Also," Jiang Huai held him down, "You're skinny!"

"Well, I'm skinny." Lu Wusong accepted it all.

For the first time, Jianghuai experienced the feeling of being full of anger and having no place to vent.

Lu Wuchong supported his stomach, and persuaded: "The doctor said to be calm and not angry."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He took a deep breath and sat back on the sofa.

When Lu Wusong wanted to hug him again, he stretched out his hand and made a gesture of rejection.

Then, between the two of them, a border between Chu River and Han was drawn.

Jiang Huai solemnly declared: "I'm angry, don't cross this line."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

It's over.

Looking at Jiang Huai like this, people who are not familiar with him may think he is joking.

Lu Wuchong knew that he was really angry.

As soon as you defeat your rival in love, you should have known how to restrain yourself.

On that day, Lu Wuchong, who was incomparably majestic in the company, went to work again with a tooth mark on his face.

This time Jiang Huai bit harder than last time.

But it will probably take a few days to disappear.

Lu Wuchong also specially asked the vice president to negotiate a few business deals on his behalf - for fear of giving people the impression that he is not serious.

However, the employees in the company already have a deep-rooted concept.

That's - Boss Lu and his wife are playing really big.

During the inspection the next day, JAC still refused to touch it.

The two sat in the back seat of the car, separated by the non-existent Chu River-Han border, every time Lu Wuchong tried to cross the border, he would be beaten back by Jiang Huai.

Crack, crack, crack.

The driver in front: ... What kind of tricks is this couple playing?

Not only did he not dare to look at it, he even dared not listen to it now.

One of the two stretched out their hands persistently, and the other struck persistently.

In the end, Jiang Huai's heart ached from the beating, and he said anxiously: "Why do you have to come here?"

Lu Wuchong said solemnly, "Testing when you can calm down."

Jiang Huai: "..."

If this continues, he will never be able to calm down in his life up.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand, the back of his hand was already red, but it was still pretty, with slender knuckles and distinct joints.

...Jiang Huai didn't feel that he was attacking so hard.

Lu Wuchong put his hand on Jiang Huai's shoulder, this time, Jiang Huai didn't open him again.

Lu Wusong was overjoyed, and tightened his embrace a little more.

Jianghuai began to struggle.

Oh, the limit is here.

Lu Wuchong stayed in this posture without moving any more. When he got out of the car, he took Jiang Huai's hand, and the two looked at the gate of the hospital together.

Every time they come to the hospital, both of them can feel the same tension.

In fact, this time it was just an ordinary birth check.

Jiang Huai took a few deep breaths.

Lu Wuchong embraced him, kissed his side face, and said softly: "I made a mistake this time, I will correct it next time."

Jiang Huai muttered: "You'd better be."

"Go in?" " Yeah

."

This is a relatively difficult thing, and it is more difficult when faced with it alone.

But when facing two people, it seemed easier.

The two walked into the hospital hugging each other.