Chapter 11

The next day, Jianghuai and Lu Wuchong were on their way to get the certificate, and Jianghuai received unprecedented "care".

Last night, after Jiang Huai finished those few words, the two fell into an unprecedented silence.

Jiang Huai's eyes became more innocent.

Lu Wuchong became more silent.

In fact, he had already forgotten about the vase, and this vase was nothing to him at all.

Because of this, he never thought that Jianghuai has come to curry favor with him these days.

...just for a vase.

His fiancé was so poor that he couldn't afford hundreds of thousands to pay for a vase.

After Jianghuai asked him if he could give him some time.

Lu Wuchong squeezed it out between his teeth: "What do you think?"

Although he firmly refused to admit that he became angry from embarrassment.

But after that, it was hard not to see this in his behavior of finding fault with Jiang Huai.

That is to say, Jiang Huai was relatively naive, so he felt that it was normal for him not to limit himself.

Before the two went out, Jiang Huai was still packing his small schoolbag.

He felt that this day was a more important day besides the Chinese New Year, so he specially prepared a lot of things.

Lu Wuchong was waiting for him at the door when he was about to go out.

The two of them can be said to be completely opposite in life.

Jiang Huai is always slow in doing things. When big things come to him, he can tidy up his clothes first, and then do this thing.

But Lu Wuchong was the opposite.

No matter when, he is extremely efficient. Taking the last engagement banquet as an example, if he was splashed with red wine, he would immediately ask his assistant to buy a suit at the nearby shopping mall instead of trying to go out of his way. Get a bear to block it.

If there is no assistant, he will see if this occasion is worth his continued stay.

If it is not necessary, he will turn around and leave.

Lu Wusong watched helplessly as Jiang Huai put a pack of snacks into it, followed by a mini water glass, and then a black parasol.

The corner of his mouth twitched.

Just when he thought that Jianghuai had finally cleaned up.

Jiang Huai looked into his schoolbag, frowned, and went upstairs again.

After about a few minutes, Jianghuai came down with a "da da da", holding a miniature... little bear in his hand.

Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it anymore, "Do you think we are going on a spring outing?"

Jiang Huai looked at him a little confusedly, "Aren't we going to get a certificate?"

"You actually know?" Lu Wuchong looked surprised.

Jiang Huai still felt that he was praising himself, so he was a little shy and a little proud and said: "I definitely know."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Jiang Huai is forever immune to the yin and yang strangeness.

You might even hurt yourself.

After talking about it, Jiang Huai also understood that Lu Wuchong didn't want to extend the time limit for repaying the money, so he was not so enthusiastic about Lu Wuchong.

It can even be said that Lu Wuchong was directly regarded as a transparent person.

In Jianghuai's cognition, he has completed his "effort" and the result has come out.

Then after the result came out, it would be futile for him to work hard.

He has already passed the stage of "asking Lu Wuchong for mercy", and has changed to "find ways to raise money".

For a moment, Lu Wusong suspected that he was taking revenge on himself.

But he doubted whether Jianghuai had that IQ.

After entering the Civil Affairs Bureau, Jiang Huai was more enthusiastic about the red book of marriage than he was about him.

Perhaps it was because Jianghuai was too eager to perform a few days ago.

When Jiang Huai turned his shining eyes to the staff next to him, Lu Wusong felt uncomfortably uncomfortable for a few seconds.

Jiang Huai asked curiously to the person taking the photo: "Will your camera take better pictures of me?"

He had seen the marriage certificate in his previous life.

But on the marriage certificate, both he and the groom were stern, and no one was happy.

As a result, the photos taken are not very good-looking.

The photographer was very impatient at first, but when he raised his head and saw that he was a pretty boy, his expression changed suddenly, he put on a smile and said, "You look so good-looking, you must look good when you take pictures." Jiang Huai was

relieved down.

When it was time to take a photo, Jiang Huai wanted to take the bear out and put it on his body.

After he learned that the regulations were not acceptable, he stopped thinking about it.

During this period, Lu Wusong sat on the bench with a stern face, until he couldn't bear it anymore, he stretched out his hand, wrapped his arms around Jiang Huai's waist, and pressed him beside him.

JAC was originally facing the front camera.

After being touched, his expression froze.

At this moment, the camera "clicked" and fixed the status of the two of them.

After leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau, the two held bright red notebooks.

Behind them, there are staff members with different expressions. It is estimated that they have never seen a situation where couples who come to receive a marriage certificate are even stranger than divorced couples.

Jiang Huai casually threw it into his small schoolbag, while Lu Wusong stuffed it into his suit pocket.

Lu Wuchong said: "I want to go back to the company."

Jiang Huai reacted, and said: "Oh, I want to go back to school."

On the first day of becoming a legal couple, the two had no tenderness at all. Unfamiliar and unfamiliar.

"By the way, I'm going on a business trip tomorrow," Lu Wusong paused, "Maybe I'll be away for a week, and I won't go back for dinner tonight, so you don't have to wait." After he finished speaking, he realized

.

When did Jiang Huai wait for him to eat?

When Lu Wuchong thought about it, for some reason, he felt a little bit of subtle displeasure in his heart.

... It's all because Jiang Huai has been too attentive to him these days.