Chapter 76

What does it mean to go home to raise a baby?

That's... all right?

Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong looked at each other, and they both saw suddenness and relief on each other's faces.

After all, both of them had prepared for the worst.

The previous doctors misdiagnosed him first, and even though they had been checked all the time, they were not completely relieved. This time, they were checked by Zou Xuan. Finally, I can rest assured.

"Except for his pregnancy..." Lu Wusong thought of something again, "Is there any problem with his body?" "

Other problems?" Zou Xuan was a little surprised, "Did you find out some diseases in other places?" Is it?"

Lu Wusong said: "No."

"Except for some special reactions during pregnancy," Zou Xuan said, "others show that he is very healthy."

Lu Wusong paused slightly.

He said in a deep voice, "Thank you, there is nothing else to do."

After leaving the hospital, Lu Wuchong relaxed a lot visibly.

Not only him, Jiang Huai has also become a lot more cheerful.

He felt that the influence of his previous life had almost dissipated at this moment.

Maybe the illness he was going to have in the previous life is indeed very far away from him, and has nothing to do with him.

Lu Wuchong held his hand tightly.

Both of them had sweat on their palms.

Lu Wuchong asked him, "Is there anything you want to eat today?"

Jiang Huai's happy mood did not last for three seconds.

His whole body froze, his eyes wandered, and he tentatively asked: "I want to eat KFC today?"

In fact, he didn't really want to eat KFC.

It's just that Lu Wusong's cooking is really unforgettable.

After eating once, he will never forget it for life, and he never wants to touch it for the second time-although he has already eaten it for the second time.

Lu Wuchong raised his eyebrows.

Needless to say, his meaning has been revealed through his expression.

Do you think that's possible?

Jiang Huai: "..."

Being a human is always a bit of a dream.

"It's not impossible to eat KFC," Lu Wusong said a little bit badly, "But there is no need to go to Chinatown?"

Jiang Huai was stunned for a while, and then reacted for a long time.

In Lu Wuchong's teasing eyes, he understood, "You want to take me to eat delicious food?"

Lu Wuchong said in surprise, "Really? But don't you want to eat KFC?"

"No, I don't really want to eat either," Jiang Huai hugged Lu Wusong's shoulders, "Let's go!"

But Lu Wusong didn't follow his movements.

Jiang Huai's voice was soft and flattering, and asked him, "How is it?"

Lu Wusong couldn't tell what he was feeling for a moment.

He wanted to kiss Jiang Huai.

He finally moved, and after getting into the car, he fastened Jiang Huai's seat belt.

The distance between the two was extremely close, and Jiang Huai's milky white face was still a little excited, looking at him expectantly.

The corners of Lu Wuchong's mouth raised, he lowered his head, and bit Jiang Huai's mouth hard.

Jianghuai: "..."

Dare to be angry but dare not speak.

Jiang Huai's school has started, and his stomach can barely be covered. If you choose the right clothes, you won't look fat, but if you don't choose the clothes, your stomach will be very conspicuous.

At first glance he felt that he was still a thin man.

If you look carefully, it is estimated that many people will think that he is just fat, and will not think about pregnancy.

Without Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen at the beginning of school this time, Jiang Huai felt a little uncomfortable.

Zhu Xiaoai has always been his best friend. The two of them were inseparable when they were in school, and they often ate together after school. They have been here for so many years.

Fortunately, although they can't see them online, they can also make videos in normal times.

His classmates are also considered kind.

Everyone is an exchange student. They are in a foreign country, so they are extra tolerant towards their compatriots, and they like to hug together to keep warm.

Jiang Huai didn't make much effort to blend in, and these people regarded him as one of their own.

However, he is still somewhat different from these classmates.

The transportation in foreign countries is not developed, and their schools are not located in busy streets.

They are all students from abroad. It is normal to not have a car in this country. If it is a bit extravagant, they can call a taxi, but there is no one like Jianghuai who has a special car to pick them up every day.

Not many people noticed this at first.

There was also one time when they finished class a little late, and a few classmates went out together.

Jiang Huai stood beside them, listening to their complaints about other students, but did not participate.

"Damn, do you know that recently Jennifer and Rick are dating again." "

Oh my god, didn't she just break up with her ex-boyfriend a few days ago?" "

I heard that she and Rick are together, It's because he fell in love with Lectra's wealth, and after being together for a short time, he began to ask Lectra for money, without any scruples." "

Fuck, the relationship between these people is really messed up, it doesn't make sense I don't know."

"But to be honest, sometimes I really envy women. If I'm short of money, I'll find a man to take care of me. If it's men like us, we'll suffer if we don't have money. There's no other way."

" There is no other way, but getting gay is also a way."

A group of people laughed at the same time.

Where there are boys, there are always some yellow accents.

Jiang Huai didn't understand much before, but after watching TV dramas, plus his practical experience, and sister Zhen driving in their small group every day, it was difficult for him not to understand as time went by.

Seeing them laughing, Jiang Huai felt that his stern face seemed a bit out of place, so he also smiled.

"Speaking of which, I almost have no money to call a taxi." One of them saw Jiang Huai and asked, "I don't know where you live, they all live far away, if they live close, let's fight together. Single is fine too."

Jiang Huai froze for a moment.

He subconsciously glanced in the direction where Lu Wusong was.

This classmate also glanced in his direction, saw Lu Wusong's car, and said, "Hey, have you seen that car? I've noticed it since the beginning of school, and I can see it almost every day after school. It."

"What? You know him? Pay attention to him so much."

"I don't know the people in it, but I know this car," the man said, "This car is a brand specially customized for wealthy businessmen abroad. You can't get it without any connections, and the people inside must be rich or expensive, and I don't know who in our school is so rich."

Jiang Huai: "..."

This car doesn't belong to Lu Wusong, it's Lu Wusong's. It was given to him by that classmate.

He saw that the license plate logo was placed inside the car, and thought it was very low-key.

The other two students asked curiously: "How do you know so much? Could it be that your family is also quite rich?"

The man said: "If I was rich, I would look for a carpool here? Of course it was Lectra who told me, Said that their family has wanted a car for a long time, but they are not qualified to buy it."

For a while, Jiang Huai hesitated a little when he walked towards Lu Wusong.

It would be fine if Jiang Huai didn't know that this group of students were so gossiping, but once he knew, he would... feel very complicated.

It was Lu Wuchong who saw that he was late, got out of the car, leaned on the car, and stared at Jiang Huai with a half-smile.

Jiang Huai coughed lightly, and almost couldn't help looking away.

The classmates next to him gasped when they saw Lu Wusong's true face.

"Damn, are you from our country?"

"It's not necessarily true. There are many foreigners who look like Chinese. But didn't you just want money to be gay? If the person who is gay is him, I can do it!" Jiang Huai: "..."

Lu

Wusong Seeing that Jiang Huai didn't chat with the people next to him, but still didn't come over, he frowned slightly and walked forward proactively.

The rest of Jianghuai's classmates saw Lu Wuchong approaching.

The pot was about to explode in an instant, and they looked at each other left and right, with excited question marks on their faces.

Lu Wuchong walked in front of them...then skipped over.

It stopped in front of Jiang Huai who had been silent all this time.

The atmosphere seemed to freeze in an instant.

Jiang Huai found strangely that he could understand the atmosphere that he never understood before, but now he can understand it without any obstacles.

He was so embarrassed that he wanted to cough twice.

The students next to me were also silent for a moment, and no one spoke.

And Lu Wusong, who was always smart, turned into a log at this time, hugged Jiang Huai directly, and asked him in a low voice: "What are you doing? Why haven't you got in the car?" Jiang Huai: "

... Classmate

: "..."

In the deathly silence, Jiang Huai tactically leaned back, took Lu Wusong's hand from his waist, covered his face with one hand, and ran to the car.

After returning home, Jiang Huai still hadn't recovered.

He has lived for so many years, and the scene just now can probably be ranked in the top three of his "most embarrassing things he has ever experienced".

Even if Lu Wusong brought up the meal he cooked, Jiang Huai didn't respond, he covered his face, not wanting to see the world anymore.

Lu Wuchong suppressed a smile and said, "I let Lao Liu get a car without a brand name. Who knows that this kind of car can still be recognized?" Jiang Huai muffled: "I do

n't want to see anyone!"

Knowing that when you go to school tomorrow, the atmosphere must be suffocating.

So why on earth are these people discussing cars in front of him!

Lu Wuchong endured it, so he didn't really laugh out loud.

He put down his chopsticks, put his arms around Jiang Huai, and stroked his belly, "I always thought you were thick-skinned, why did you become thinner when you went abroad?" Hearing this, Jiang Huai broke away from his hand,

depressed Said: "You, you are thick-skinned, you are also at fault in this matter."

"Where did I go wrong?" Lu Wuchong asked back, "Is it my fault that I shouldn't pick you up?"

Jiang Huai wished he could hit him.

Lu Wuchong leaned down and rubbed his pregnant belly, "The doctor said that you can take care of your baby with peace of mind. It's not okay for pregnant women to be emotional." "

I don't." Jiang Huai was still quibbling.

"Oh," Lu Wusong said, "Just now I seemed to see a person on the sofa who wanted to roll up. That person should not be you, right?" Jiang Huai: "..." He insisted on tearing down

his platform.

He lowered his head and muttered, "Got it!"

"See if you like the meal I made for you today." Lu Wuchong stepped aside, "Let the chef at home teach me, fried noodles with green vegetables." I have to

say .

Since Lu Wuchong had nothing to do at home every day since he was free, his cooking skills have improved by leaps and bounds.

Other dishes that are very particular about cooking and knife skills are not mentioned.

This kind of home-cooked meal and stir-fried dishes are no longer a problem, and there is improvement every time.

Sure enough, smart people are smart no matter what.

Jiang Huai took a bite.

Immediately afterwards, the expression of resistance these days was instantly disintegrated, and his eyes lit up.

In foreign countries, it is not easy to find an aunt who can cook Chinese dishes.

This is why they don't have a cooking aunt at home.

Although Lu Wuchong is not as busy as before, he is not so free either. The work that requires him to deal with remotely is about the same as the workload of an ordinary person in a day.

Jiang Huai rubbed his stomach, and said briskly, "Baby said he is very satisfied."

"Really?" Lu Wuchong pretended to be puzzled, "Which baby?"

He was puzzled, and Jiang Huai became even more puzzled.

Which baby could it be?

Lu Wuchong approached him, deliberately said: "Is it the big baby or the little baby?"

Jiang Huai's face turned red.

This is what Lu Wusong discovered recently - Jiang Huai seems to be very shy when others call him a baby.

But this kind of shyness does not mean resistance.

Now that he has discovered this feature.

Without some teasing, Lu Wuchong would not be Lu Wuchong.

He hooked Jiang Huai's chin, and pretended to say in a low voice: "It seems that the big baby is satisfied, isn't it?"

Jiang Huai wished he could shrink into the crack of the sofa.

His face was completely red, his eyes were full of mist, and he said sternly, "No! Don't call me that." "If I don't call you that

, what should I call you?" Lu Wuchong pretended to be curious, "Jiang Tiantian can't Calling, big babies can't call, so what should I call you? Wife?"

The co-authors are waiting here.

Jiang Huai never expected that there are other names waiting for him.

In fact, he is not particularly resistant to these titles.

It's just that, whenever Lu Wuchong called him that, he felt a little ashamed, his hair seemed to have been electrified, which made him want... to run away.

Lu Wusong pushed forward, "Ah, you like me to call you wife?"

When he said this, he deliberately imitated Jiang Huai's usual tone of voice.

It's that kind of slow, every word has almost the same tone, and there is a soft and delicate feeling.

"Wife," Lu Wusong put his arms around him, leaning close to his ear, spraying wet breath into Jiang Huai's ears, "Shall we go upstairs to sleep after dinner?"

This man...is he crazy.

Jianghuai is like a frightened little animal.

He covered his face, not wanting to show his blushing face, and said in a muffled voice, "Call it whatever you want!"

Lu Wusong laughed out loud.

He kissed Jiang Huai lightly on the ear, hugged Jiang Huai tightly, hugged his whole body, and put him on his lap.

He hugged Jiang Huai from behind, and rubbed Jiang Huai's side face affectionately, "My dear baby, do you want my husband to feed you?"