Chapter 40

Lu Wuchong smiled, "I haven't said anything yet."

After Jiang Huai finished speaking, he realized that he had stopped calling himself. The school leaders and the girls "bullying" Jianghuai looked at a loss.

Why do these two seem to be familiar with each other?

What are you guilty of?

Jiang Huai made amends, "I was just talking about..."

"What did I say? I forgot all about it." Lu Wuchong hurriedly interrupted him, leaning into his ear and whispering, "If you continue talking, everything will be revealed. , your school leaders are going to find your teacher."

In Lu Wuchong's smiling eyes, Jiang Huai tightly shut his mouth.

The girl next to him also clearly saw the smile in his eyes.

Jiang Huai felt that Lu Wuchong was smarter than him no matter what, so he should listen to him.

Seeing how well-behaved he was, Lu Wuchong couldn't hold back, and stretched out his hand to rub his head.

As soon as he stretched out his hand, not only the people next to him, but even himself were stunned.

But he didn't withdraw his hand.

Jiang Huai whispered: "Don't touch my head."

Lu Wusong paused, then rubbed it again.

This time, Jiang Huai's hair was messed up, Jiang Huai looked at him incredulously, dare not speak out.

Under the blank gazes of the crowd, Lu Wuchong withdrew his hand calmly, and said, "I still have something to do, you should obediently go to class first."

Jiang Huai hesitated.

Lu Wusong's eyes turned to the office next to him, and then turned to Jiang Huai, his eyes flashed with a threatening light.

Jiang Huai was reluctant: "...I see."

Lu Wuchong turned around, and said to the stunned girls: "Our Jiang Huai is different from ordinary children, if there is something to offend..." The

girls After reacting, he quickly said: "It's okay, it's okay."

Just kidding.

During the tens of minutes of speech just now, did this Mr. Lu even smile?

Also, what is the relationship between these two people?

But the principal was more impolite, and criticized several girls: "Class is about to start, don't crowd around, people who don't know will think what you are doing, hurry up and leave." Facing the principal, the

girls They didn't dare to talk back and nodded quickly.

These big guys quickly left their sight.

From a distance, the principal could still be heard asking Lu Wuchong, "That was yours just now..."

Lu Wuchong said in a calm voice, "I just got married not long ago, and I haven't announced it to the public yet. I hope you can keep it a secret."

Jiang Huai: "..."

If this is a secret, then there are probably no more secrets in this world.

Now it is estimated that everyone in the circle knows about it, and it is only those outside the circle who are not well-informed that they do not know that Lu Wuchong is married.

The girls in front of him all gasped, and when they looked at Jiang Huai again, they were only afraid.

Fortunately, I didn't really do it just now!

Jiang Huai saw that Lu Wuchong was walking away, thinking that these girls would continue, he consciously retreated into the corner again, and said in a low voice, "Go ahead."

The girls: "..."

Sister Zhen had a smile on her face , helped Jiang Huai himself, "Why do we continue, we are not that kind of people, you misunderstood us."

Jiang Huai: ... Is that so?

"You and Mr. Lu..." Sister Zhen paused, realized something, and immediately stopped the car, "It's okay, it's okay, anyway, you get up first."

She had a bold idea in her heart.

Chen Dayan, it couldn't be because Mr. Lu stood up for Jiang Huai -

if that's the case, then Chen Dayan must have done something first.

She still knows a little bit about her boyfriend's personality. For a man as big as Mr. Lu, how can he argue with him? He must have done something first.

Thinking of this, she stretched out her hand and wiped the dust on Jiang Huai's back, "I was wrong just now, don't take it to heart."

Jiang Huai blinked blankly.

"If that bastard Chen Dayan did something wrong to you, I will also apologize to you on his behalf." Sister Zhen gritted her teeth and smiled, "I can't spare him .

"

Qi Lu Wusong is much more vicious.

Jiang Huai looked at the direction they left, as if they were heading for the boys' dormitory.

He looked away indifferently, and then saw Teacher Xie's office being opened, revealing half of the teacher's body. He was holding a water glass, probably wanting to fetch water.

Jiang Huai hurriedly said: "Teacher!"

Xie Yiming turned his head abruptly, and after seeing him, a smile flashed across his face, "It's Jiang Huai, what do you need from me?"

Just as Jiang Huai was about to speak, he heard the class bell.

Xie Yiming said: "You should have class today, right? Let's talk about it after class."

Jiang Huai hesitated for a moment.

Strictly speaking, he is not a good student, but in some respects, he has his own rules, and his life follows these rules.

He doesn't like getting out of his own rules.

So even if he had something to do with Mr. Xie, it just so happened that Lu Wuchong wasn't there, and the timing was right, but when it was time for class, he felt that he was going to class, so he would go to class.

Under Xie Yiming's smiling eyes, Jiang Huai said goodbye to him, and then trotted back to the classroom.

Xie Yiming stood in place, looked at Jiang Huai's back, and sighed inexplicably.

When Jiang Huai was in class, he looked forward to the stars and the moon, and finally looked forward to the end of get out of class, but found a person he didn't want to see standing at the door of the classroom.

There were only a few students in the classroom, and when they packed up their things and went out after class, they almost exclaimed.

Jiang Huai was in the classroom, and he happened to be able to see Lu Wusong standing upright, looking at him.

He hurriedly looked away, buried his face in the pile of books, pretending not to see him.

Zhu Xiaoai was not surprised at all, with a face of "I knew it would be like this".

He packed up his things and sighed: "It seems that you don't have to go with me this afternoon. I, a loner, have to go on my own way."

Jiang Huai quickly grabbed him, "You, don't go."

Zhu Xiaoai sighed, pinched his face, and said with a smile: "I won't go, am I waiting here to eat dog food? Don't tease me." It's gone."

Jiang Huai said: "He, he came to trouble me, don't go."

"Ah?" Zhu Xiaoai was stunned for a moment, "Troubled you? What are you doing?"

Jiang Huai: "..." Does it have to be what he did? Didn't Lu Wusong do something wrong?

If Lu Wuchong hadn't helped Jiang Huai out in the last gathering, Zhu Xiaoai was afraid that Jiang Huai would be bullied, so he would help him without hesitation.

However, after that one time, he resolutely said baa to the dog food.

Zhu Xiaoai left, waving his sleeves, not taking a single Jianghuai away.

Jiang Huai buried his head in the book, trying to use this method to deceive Lu Wusong.

I don't know how long it has passed, everyone in the classroom has left, and the surroundings have become quiet. There were footsteps in Jiang Huai's ear.

A few centimeters away from his ear, Lu Wuchong said softly, "Stop pretending."

When he spoke, his breath also sprayed on Jiang Huai's ear.

Jiang Huai bit his lip and raised his head, looked at Lu Wusong with a troubled face, but didn't speak to him, but stood up and tidied up his desk.

Lu Wuchong watched him tidy up.

After tidying up, Jiang Huai wanted to leave, but found Lu Wusong blocking his way.

Unless he climbs out of the table.

He bit his lip and said, "You..."

Lu Wuchong continued, "No."

Jiang Huai held back the words.

Angrily, he threw his schoolbag on the table, and was about to climb out of the table, when Lu Wusong said calmly, "Some time ago, there was a news."

Jiang Huai's movements stopped.

"Yes, there is a student who accidentally fell when turning over the table." Lu Wusong deliberately approached him, "I was paralyzed by the fall. I can't walk for the rest of my life. I can only sit in a wheelchair. I can't even eat." It's miserable to rely on people to feed you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He hastily put down the leg that turned over the table, but because the posture was too awkward, he couldn't put it down, and finally had to kneel on the table.

It's over, I can't go down.

He felt aggrieved and said, "You hate it."

"Who?" Lu Wuchong looked surprised, "I originally wanted to help you, but since you said so, then I'm leaving."

Too bad!

If Jiang Huai hadn't climbed the table, Lu Wuchong would have let him out of the aisle, and he would have walked straight away, but now he is kneeling on the table, unable to get off.

Jiang Huai said angrily: "Lu Wuchong!"

Lu Wuchong had already walked a few steps, but when he heard him call, he suddenly turned around and hugged him up!

Jiang Huai hung in the air.

He hurriedly hugged Lu Wusong's neck, the feeling of weightlessness made him stunned for a moment, the most frightening thing was that he was lifted up with his legs curled up.

Lu Wuchong seemed effortless, even took a few steps after he was picked up.

Jiang Huai whispered: "I'm afraid, I'm afraid, I made a mistake for Mr. Lu."

Only then did Lu Wuchong put him down.

He couldn't help laughing and said: "At this time, I know that I am called Mr. Lu again. I remember that it was not like this just now?"

Jiang Huai squatted on the ground, still in shock.

Under Lu Wuchong's teasing eyes, he raised his head angrily, and wiped away the tears that frightened him.

Then, he lowered his head, put his head on Lu Wusong's chest, and slammed it hard.

Immediately afterwards, he ran away without looking back.

Lu Wuchong: ...

Know your mistakes and don't correct them, and dare to do it next time, as expected of Jianghuai.

Hiss, it really hurts.

I don't know if this little fool's head hurts or not.

Jiang Huai directly forgot about sending the paintings.

I didn't think about it until I got out of the school, but at this point in time, the teacher is probably off work, even if he goes back, he won't be able to see Teacher Xie.

Jiang Huai rubbed his head, feeling pain and annoyance.

Even if he hit him with a fist, he wouldn't be so dizzy. He had to remove the fist and only his head remained. He didn't hurt anyone else.

He looked on the side of the road and found the car that the Lu family used to pick him up.

Jiang Huai opened the door of the lower car.

The next second, he slammed it shut again, and walked straight to the bus stop.

Lu Wuchong sat in the car, looking at Jiang Huai's back with a smile. The driver froze in the driver's seat, not knowing what was going on.

This is obviously Young Master Xiao Jiang playing his temper.

But why did Boss Lu smile so happily?

After laughing for a while, Lu Wusong said, "What are you still doing in a daze? Please bring Young Master Xiao Jiang back." The

driver was relieved when he got the approval, and got out of the car quickly.

In sight, the driver ran to Jiang Huai's side and said a few words to him. Jiang Huai shook his head quickly at first, but then he didn't know what the driver said. Jiang Huai's mood gradually calmed down, and he dared to look at the car twice.

A few minutes later, the driver finally convinced Jianghuai.

When Jiang Huai was about to come over, he suddenly pulled down the driver's sleeve. The driver raised his hand and patted Jiang Huai's shoulder, as if to appease him.

Lu Wusong's smile faded.

Obviously, the driver is almost half a hundred, and Jiang Huai calls him uncle.

Lu Wuchong was inexplicably upset.