Chapter 67

"I'm really, pregnant?" Jiang Huai confirmed repeatedly.

Lu Wuchong nodded, "Yes."

Jiang Huai stared at his stomach, and after a while, tentatively stretched out his hand and touched it.

Before noon today, he still thought the child in his stomach was ascites.

How did he know that his belly was not water.

But a little baby.

Seeing that his mood had eased a lot, Lu Wusong said, "Are you still willing to listen to the next thing?"

Jiang Huai nodded blankly.

Lu Wusong paused, and then said: "The reason for the operation is that your body is not strong enough to support you to have a child. If you want to have a child, you have to have an operation." Jiang Huai looked dull

.

He knew about caesarean section. Although he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he could guess where the knife would come from by looking at the part of a woman's pregnancy.

Unexpectedly, he became one of them.

"Of course, if you don't want to have a baby, we can operate to remove him now." Lu Wusong paused, his tone a bit awkward, "The doctor is already in a meeting and will give us the best solution, no matter now Whether it is aborting the child or giving birth, there are certain risks."

The amount of information is huge.

Jianghuai's brain processed it for a while before he understood what it meant.

"It was supposed to be diagnosed in February. Aborting the baby at that time would cause the least harm to your body," Lu Wusong said, "But it was misdiagnosed at the time, and I thought nothing would happen...I'm sorry."

No wonder, Jianghuai suddenly realized.

No wonder Lu Wusong checked him more and more times. At the worst time, he was able to drag him to the hospital two or three times a week.

He could see clear pain in Lu Wusong's eyes.

Jiang Huai felt that from yesterday to now, Lu Wuchong apologized to him several times.

Lu Wuchong is a bit... not like Lu Wuchong.

"But, it's not your fault." Jiang Huai lowered his head and whispered, "No one wants to make mistakes."

Lu Wusong looked at him quietly, his eyes flickering.

Before confessing, he thought that what he ushered in would be Jianghuai's resistance and accusation.

But now, he suddenly realized what kind of person Jiang Huai he likes.

In this world, how could there be such a fool as Jiang Huai?

When you are stubborn, you are like a cat that cannot be tamed.

When soft, it is softer than cotton candy, more tolerant than clouds, and warmer than the sun.

It made him feel guilty.

Lu Wuchong said, "Come and hug again."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai didn't know why, and suddenly felt grievance in his heart.

It may be that knowing that I am not cancer, the big rock that has been hanging in my heart has finally landed.

Wronged for himself, wronged for Lu Wuchong, wronged for the child in his stomach.

He shrank into Lu Wusong's arms.

Lu Wuchong kissed his forehead, his eyes were red, "Do you want this child?"

Jiang Huai asked in a muffled voice, "What about you? Do you like children?"

In fact, Lu Wuchong has no interest in children.

But if it's Jiang Huai and his children.

Of course Lu Wuchong likes it, and if he likes it, he can't like it any more.

However, he said: "I only listen to you. Whatever you say is what you say. I will follow your opinion unconditionally."

Jiang Huai replied: "But you still wanted to make a decision for me before." "

At that time, I was allowed to choose It's your life or his life," Lu Wusong said, "Why do you think I chose this way?"

Of course, it's because he feels in his heart that children are not as important as Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai fell silent again.

He asked: "Are they all in danger?"

Lu Wusong nodded.

Jiang Huai asked again: "How big can a three-month-old child be?"

Lu Wusong said, "It's about the size of a fist, but it's still very small."

"Oh," Jiang Huai nodded, "That's as big as a kitten It's almost there."

He likes children, and he has longed for his own children.

But having a baby is inherently risky, and he is doubling the risk.

"Tian Tian, ​​no matter what you choose," Lu Wuchong said, "I will be the one when the sky falls."

Jiang Huai buried his head in his chest and wiped away his tears.

He said in a muffled voice: "I think, if I don't want him, he might hate me."

Lu Wusong touched his head and comforted him: "No, he won't hate you, you think Choose whatever you want."

Jiang Huai didn't speak for a long time.

He thought about the B-ultrasound that he had just seen in his mind. In fact, he didn't quite understand it, but Lu Wusong said that the child already had arms and legs.

Can this kid hear him?

Jianghuai is not sure.

They didn't stay here for a long time, and after the doctor came, they did other checks on Jiang Huai.

In fact, it is a normal pregnancy test.

After confirming that there was no problem, the two went home.

It may be that Lu Wusong gave Jiang Huai complete freedom of choice, and gave him time to think about it.

And he was not forced to make a certain decision at all. After he got out of the hospital, he seldom brought it up again.

Jiang Huai's nerves also relaxed.

After relaxing, he could finally feel some miraculous changes in himself.

It turned out that his lethargy was related to the growth of the baby in his womb.

When he has a pregnancy reaction, is the baby throwing a tantrum with him?

Hearing his question, Lu Wusong said, "What are you thinking? Now there is no fetal movement, how could he be angry with him."

Jiang Huai asked curiously, "What is fetal movement?"

"It means that the baby will be in your womb Move, push your belly up."

Jiang Huai thought about the scene and felt a little scary.

He became even more curious, "You know a lot."

"You can look it up on the Internet..." Lu Wusong stopped talking halfway.

He didn't want to put too much psychological pressure on Jianghuai.

Jianghuai should make this decision completely according to his own ideas.

Jiang Huai didn't think there was anything, "Oh" and said: "Then I'll check it out too."

Lu Wuchong watched him take out his phone, and really buried himself in checking these things.

Take a closer look.

What he checked was "how to know if the baby in the stomach is throwing a tantrum".

Lu Wuchong: ...

Someone inside replied: [This is not easy? When my son was still in my stomach, he kicked gently when he was not angry. Once he was angry, he could kick my internal organs out of place. ]

Jianghuai: ...It seems a little scary.

And seeing what she said, it is estimated that the baby is almost full-term, which is so far out of reach for Jianghuai now.

Lu Wuchong didn't bother him, but patted his head.

Jiang Huai blushed a little, and whispered: "Don't touch me like that."

Lu Wuchong paused, as if he suddenly realized something was wrong.

Jianghuai...why is she blushing?

Didn't you just touch him?

If he didn't know that Jiang Huai didn't like him, he would have had some misunderstandings, but because he already knew this fact, Jiang Huai's blush became extraordinarily strange.

Lu Wuchong remained silent, and rubbed a few more times.

Jiang Huai began to be unhappy.

He moved his body slightly, and moved his head out of Lu Wusong's palm.

Then pretend not to care and continue looking at the phone.

Lu Wuchong: ... Well, it still smells familiar.

He didn't force it either, and when he withdrew his hand, the phone rang.

After answering a call from work, Lu Wuchong went upstairs.

As long as he is not on the second floor during the day, or Jianghuai is not active here, then this place will be extremely deserted.

But no matter how deserted it was, it was not as deserted as when Jiang Huai was completely absent from this family.

The night he was looking for Jiang Huai, he persisted and did not come back. One reason was that he wanted to find Jiang Huai quickly.

Another reason is that he can't fall asleep even when he comes back, and he doesn't want to face a deserted home.

Much better now.

After taking out the documents for work from the bedside cabinet in the bedroom.

Lu Wusong paused.

He looked at the bedside table, and suddenly remembered that the day he found Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai told him that he had left him a letter.

letter?

It is impossible to take away the housekeeper and nanny, but Jiang Huai can only take it away.

Although Lu Wusong really wanted to know what was written inside.

But according to his guess, it should just explain why he left, and then talk about his illness.

Even in order not to reveal the matter of rebirth, some nonsense may be made up in it, especially the kind that is not level.

After all, under the premise that Jianghuai was so upset.

After returning from the hospital, he still didn't forget to hide the letter in advance. There must be many interesting things in it.

It's a pity, if he finds out, he has to frame it and put it on the bedside.

Two days later, the news came from the hospital, asking Jiang Huai to go to the hospital again.

It was night when I got the news.

In fact, at this time before, if Lu Wusong was suddenly told that something was up, he would definitely not give up his job, but let the person who told him the news so late take a rest, he would not go.

But when it comes to Jianghuai, even if he is in a meeting, he will ask for leave temporarily, and let Jianghuai settle down.

At night, both of them had insomnia.

After leaving Jianghuai, the place where the two slept was relocated from the second bedroom to the master bedroom.

However, the previous second bedroom was not a big bed.

The two of them slept on both sides for a lot of time.

This time on a bed as big as the master bedroom.

The two are very close, and Jiang Huai often sneaks into Lu Wusong's arms.

The moonlight enveloped them.

Jiang Huai's stomach was attached to Lu Wuchong, but for some reason, Lu Wuchong endured it all the time, and never touched it once.

Even if Jiang Huai showed him his belly on purpose, he never touched it.

Jiang Huai didn't understand his restraint, but he could see his restraint.

When Lu Wusong hugged him, he moved a little closer to Lu Wusong's ear.

"Lu Wuchong."

Lu Wuchong opened his eyes, focusing on him.

I don't know if it was his illusion.

He always felt that after Jiang Huai came back from a trip, he suddenly became more active.

However, I am afraid that it is my own self-indulgence.

He never dared to think too much.

Jiang Huai said in a low voice: "I'm going to see the doctor's plan tomorrow, and I'm a little nervous."

Lu Wuchong paused.

His gaze was on Jiang Huai's stomach, and then it bounced away like an electric shock.

He calmly and forcefully said: "There is me."

"Of course I believe in you." Jiang Huai said, "But I am a little afraid that I don't like the plan given by the doctor..."

Lu Wusong:...It's time like this, Whether you like it or not.

As expected of JAC.

Then, he suddenly felt something was wrong.

He was a little excited in his nervousness, and restrained: "What did you just say?"

"What did I say?" Jiang Huai was a little puzzled, "I said, I'm afraid I don't like it..." "

Not this sentence, the last sentence."

Jiang Huai was confused: "I said, of course I believe..."

Said not yet finished.

He also realized it was wrong.

Under Lu Wusong's slightly scorching eyes, he slowly closed his mouth, and the roots of his ears were a little red.

Of course he believed in Lu Wusong.

But how did he say it?

The two stared at each other for a moment in the darkness.

Lu Wuchong hugged him tightly and took a deep breath.

Jiang Huai fell into his arms, suddenly opened his eyes wide, and whispered: "I feel like my stomach is moving."

Lu Wusong quickly let go of him.

The eyes of the two fell on Jiang Huai's stomach together.

After staring wide-eyed and small-eyed for a while, Lu Wuchong asked uncertainly, "How many weeks does it usually take for a baby to move?"

Jiang Huai was also a little confused.

He thought for a while and said, "Like eighteen weeks?"

Eighteen weeks? Eighteen weeks is how many months?

Lu Wusong almost lost his basic conversion ability. After taking out his mobile phone to calculate, he frowned and said, "It will take at least four months."

But Jianghuai has only been a few months?

Only three months.

how can that be possible?

The two stared at Jiang Huai's slightly protruding belly again.

After a while, Jiang Huai's stomach grumbled...

the two froze at the same time.

Jiang Huai bit his lips, showing an embarrassed smile, "So I'm hungry."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

His heart almost jumped out just now, is that all?

The two of them lay back in a hurry.

After lying down for a while, Jiang Huai faced the ceiling, and some souls came out of his body and said, "I'm so hungry."

Lu Wuchong asked, "What do you want to eat? I'll let the chef make it for you."

Jiang Huai said, "But now I'm quarreling with others Wake up, isn't it too good."

Lu Wuchong said: "I hired them with a high salary, and cooking is their job."

In Jiang Huai's mind, a rather funny scene suddenly appeared.

In the picture are several chefs of their family.

And Lu Wusong took a small leather whip and whipped hard behind them.

While whipping, he said ruthlessly: "It's your duty to cook!"

Jiang Huai: "...No, no, I will do it myself."

Hearing what he said, Lu Wusong felt a little unhappy.

He also sat up and took Jiang Huai's hand, "Your body...can't do it."

Jiang Huai said strangely: "It's just cooking."

——How can there be any reason for a pregnant person to work?

Especially since he didn't have to do any of these tasks when he wasn't pregnant.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth: "I'll make it for you."

Jiang Huai: ...?

Half an hour later, the two stood in the kitchen, looking at the lump of "unidentified object" that Lu Wusong made.

It can't even be called a meal anymore.

The expression on Jiang Huai's face was wrinkled, and he looked at the lump with question marks all over his face, "This is, what is this?"

Lu Wusong said expressionlessly: "Noodles."

Jiang Huai: "..." Still What an unexpected answer.

He also thought it was batter.

Lu Wuchong has been good at studying since he was a child, and he basically never dropped the first place.

His cleverness is preserved at work.

It also allowed him to have a smooth journey at work, and there were basically no unsatisfactory times.

If it wasn't for Lu Rumei who couldn't manage the Lu family anymore.

When he was in school, he had already invested in a lot of industries, so it would be no problem for him to start a company by himself.

But now.

He, boiled the noodles, boiled them into a paste.

Jiang Huai said softly: "How did you do it?"

He didn't intend to appease Lu Wusong at all.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

However, with the lesson learned this time, he still honestly gave up his position to Jianghuai.

Jianghuai's cooking movements are very crisp and neat.

The last time he made a mess in the kitchen, it was because he was experimenting with new products and he really didn't have much experience in doing it.

But other foods can be said to be handy.

Soon, he prepared two bowls of Yangchun noodles.

Lu Wuchong said awkwardly: "I didn't expect that you are quite good at cooking." "

Of course," Jiang Huai said confidently, "It was an accident last time."

Standing in front of the pot, Jiang Huai murmured: "In the future If she has a baby, I'll make her whatever she wants to eat..."

Before he finished speaking, he stopped talking.

Because he remembered, he hadn't made a decision yet.

The atmosphere that finally warmed up was broken up inexplicably.

Lu Wuchong pretended not to see his dazed look, skipped him, picked up two bowls of noodles and said, "Aren't you hungry? Let's go."

Jiang Huai regained his senses, and hurriedly followed.

The next day, Lu Wusong took Jiang Huai to the hospital.

The doctor who misdiagnosed Jianghuai before was now dismissed and replaced by the doctor who gave Jianghuai a B-ultrasound last time.

However, the doctor who was raped is still staying in the medical team that treats Jianghuai for the time being.

After all, he is the one who knows the situation of Jianghuai best.

And he also has connections with foreign doctors.

Misdiagnosis is a very serious matter. Some doctors will have their doctor's license revoked or even kicked out of the profession after misdiagnosing and delaying their illness leading to a murder.

So he can still stay in this hospital temporarily, it is already Lu Wusong's mercy.

The doctor also knew, mainly because of the connection in his hands.

Otherwise, Lu Wuchong would have let him stay cool long ago.

In the hospital, he bumped into Lu Wusong and Jiang Huai.

Originally, I wanted to hide, but later in the conference room, I still have to meet.

The doctor froze and said hello to Lu Wusong.

After hesitating for a moment, he also greeted Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuchong was noncommittal, but Jiang Huai waved to him with a smile, and asked him, "Are you going to work today?" "

Ah..." The doctor was flattered, and quickly said, "Yes, I'm going to work."

Not just going to work.

After a while, it seemed that he was still in the meeting room.

Jiang Huai said: "The last time I came to the hospital, I didn't see you."

The last time was when he had a B-ultrasound.

How dare this doctor stand up again? I wish I could hide far away, so as not to be affected by Lu Wusong's anger.

Although it is said that the extent of his mistakes is not wronged him.

Seeing that the smile on the doctor's face became more and more stiff.

Lu Wusong stepped forward at the right time, and hugged Jiang Huai, "Let's go quickly."

Jiang Huai nodded.

He looked at the doctor, his pure eyes made the doctor feel guilty.

Until the backs of the two have gone away.

The doctor sighed as he faced the corridor.

After three months, he didn't show much emotion, but when he looked at Jiang Huai, his temperament became a lot softer.

In the conference room, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong sat in the middle.

Next to it are all the authoritative doctors in the hospital.

After sitting for a few minutes, the doctor who met Jiang Huai and the others in the corridor just now slipped in quietly.

At the very beginning, the doctor who performed B-ultrasound on Jiang Huai said: "After these two days of discussion and research, we have formulated four sets of operation plans for Mr. Jiang, and please take a look at them." The doctor gave the

plan It was spread out in front of the two of them.

After Lu Wuchong looked down, he frowned tightly.

He said in a deep voice: "Didn't you say a few days ago that the risk of miscarriage is the same as that of giving birth? Why is it that abortion is the best solution today?" "In this case, I want to apologize for my words," the doctor said,

" At that time, Dr. Liao and I were not very connected. Later, after the connection was complete, our team had a long discussion on Mr. Jiang's various inspection reports. The final result was that the risk of miscarriage was indeed lower, and the surgery was less difficult. It can be completed as soon as possible."

Lu Wusong's face was completely black.

If it wasn't for Jianghuai here, he even wanted to ask this group of people to get out of the hospital quickly.

"It's like this," the doctor said quickly, "the fetus has not grown up yet, it's only the size of a fist, but when it grows bigger, it will oppress its various internal organs. Women and men's bodies are fundamentally different. , the curvature of the pelvis is also different, there may be accidents in the middle..."

"I, I don't want to kill him," Jiang Huai said suddenly, "I want this child."

Lu Wusong froze for a moment.

Not only him, but even the doctor who was talking non-stop just now looked sideways at Jiang Huai.

"If there is danger, can it be more dangerous than when I am sick?" Jiang Huai's mind gradually became clear, "I have died once, so I am not afraid of this." Lu Wuchong frowned: "Jiang Huai, don't bet on this

... ..."

"It would be dangerous to remove him," Jiang Huai said, "I'm not gambling, I just think that since there are dangers, I don't want him, he is too pitiful." Lu

Wuchong A little dazed, "Jiang Huai!"

"I've figured it out," Jiang Huai said firmly.

He makes decisions, mostly quickly.

From deciding to change the marriage partner, marrying Lu Wuchong, or finding out that he is sick, planning to divorce Lu Wuchong, or leaving.

After thinking about it, he quickly made a decision.

He had thought long enough this time, so long that he felt as if a lifetime had passed.

Lu Wusong fell silent.

In fact, he still wanted to persuade Jianghuai.

After all, this child who has not met is not as important to him as Jiang Huai. Even if they adopt him in the future, it is better than Jiang Huai betting his life.

"Then what, can I say a few words?" At this moment, Jianghuai's former attending doctor raised his hand.

He has been hiding in the corner without making a sound.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth, and said impatiently, "I didn't come here to hear your debate..." "

It's not a debate, it's not a debate," the doctor said hastily, "I just want to say that my previous That senior brother, I have already contacted him, and he told me yesterday that he is interested in this case." "

Maybe, it's not that bad?"