Chapter 55

Tang Pingjian finally had some waves on his face, but it was only a little bit. He turned his head and sighed.

Lu Wuchong turned around, just about to go upstairs.

"Xiao Chong," Tang Pingjian called him suddenly, "Today is Lu Chengqiu's death day, do you want to go and see her?"

Lu Wuchong froze.

"Oh, by the way," Tang Pingjian remembered something, "Lu Chengqiu is your mother, you shouldn't hear this name often." "But it's the

person who gave birth to you desperately. You remember that grandma is sick, so go see you dead Damn it, right?"

——Lu Chengqiu.

Lu Wusong's breathing became rapid in an instant.

Today is his... his mother's death day? What's the date today?

When Lu Wusong seldom forgot things, he did not expect that these rare times of forgetting things would make him forget the anniversary of his mother's death.

After Tang Pingjian said these two sentences, he knew that he was impulsive.

However, it is impossible to take back the water that is spilled by the words spoken.

Tang Pingjian closed his eyes and said nothing.

Lu Wuchong didn't know how long he stood there until he raised his head and saw Jiang Huai in the corner.

Jiang Huai looked at him with worried eyes.

Lu Wuchong looked at him, lost his usual calmness, and the expression on his face was even a little blank.

"Xiao Chong," Tang Pingjian said suddenly, "I shouldn't have said that..."

"Don't call me that."

Lu Wuchong interrupted him, and when he turned around again, his expression had returned to normal.

He looked at Tang Pingjian for a moment.

Amidst Tang Pingjian's annoyed expression, his lips moved.

The father and son looked at each other for a moment with a distance of one or two meters.

Time has drawn an invisible gulf between them, one of them is here and the other is there.

They occasionally opened their mouths and wanted to say something to each other.

But the gap in the middle is too wide and too deep, even if someone speaks, the other side still can't hear it.

Unless it is shouting very, very hard.

But one has no courage.

The other, as the divide deepens, doesn't want to hear it anymore.

Jiang Huai discovered that Lu Wusong suffered from insomnia.

He was able to discover this because he too had insomnia.

When he went to the hospital, the scene of the old lady lying on the hospital bed had a great impact on him, and it aroused his fear from his previous life.

In his previous life, he had a sudden illness.

The Tao family didn't care much about him, so even if he was sick, not many people found out.

When he found out, it was when he finally couldn't hold on and fainted.

He lay alone on the hospital bed for several days, except for Tao's nanny who brought him meals and took care of him, few people went to see him.

One day, he felt much better, so the Tao family took him back.

Later, his condition deteriorated and he was rushed back to the hospital. He listened to the sound of the equipment in the hospital for a day.

The feeling of near-death, once experienced, will never be forgotten in a lifetime.

Now... the old lady should be going through it too, right?

Compared with small animals, Jianghuai's empathy for humans has always been weaker.

When a small animal is injured, he can receive 100% of the pain. Sometimes the small animal does not even need to do anything, and he has already begun to feel that the small animal is cute or pitiful.

Dogs are outgoing, cats are reserved, and rabbits are timid and mischievous.

He can feel everything.

But humans are complicated.

When I was still in elementary school, a child was bullied, and Jiang Huai went up to persuade him for a long time, and even almost got beaten for it.

Jiang Huai has been that kind since he was a child, he would not fight back if he was hit by a child, but asked why you beat my child.

Later, those children were scared by him, so they gave up.

And the kid who was bullied thanked him in person.

Jianghuai is very proud of this, and has a sense of accomplishment for rescuing small animals.

But soon, his sense of accomplishment disappeared.

Because the kid who was bullying, on the second day after thanking him, played with the perpetrator again.

Jianghuai was very confused by this.

This incident also added a rule of "human beings are strange" to his understanding.

After all, even small animals know to avoid humans after being bullied by humans.

But why do people not know?

You can even smile so happily at those who bully you.

After Jiang Huai has lived with this understanding for more than ten years, it is rare for him to have some empathy for the old lady.

When Jiang Huai stared and couldn't fall asleep, his waist tightened.

It was Lu Wusong who hugged him up.

Hearing his breathing, Jiang Huai thought he was falling asleep, but the next second, Lu Wuchong called him: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai felt that his address was too much.

But shouting and shouting, he actually began to get used to the name.

Because when Lu Wuchong called him that at the beginning, he probably got into trouble. Later, when he called him that again, his emotions eased a lot, and Jiang Huai's reaction to this name was not so violent.

Lu Wuchong hugged him, and said in a low voice, "It's almost dawn."

Yes, it's almost dawn.

During this night, both of them didn't sleep well, Jiang Huai nestled in Lu Wusong's arms and squinted for a while in the morning, before closing his eyes, it was time to get up.

He was dazed, as if he heard the hospital calling Lu Wuchong.

After waking up, Lu Wuchong had disappeared.

Jiang Huai rubbed his eyes. Because he stayed up late, he was in a very bad condition. After washing up, he went downstairs and didn't see the housekeeper.

Fortunately, there is food left for him in the kitchen.

While eating, Jiang Huai heard some movement upstairs.

The second floor not only has his and Lu Wusong's bedroom and study room, it is separated from the middle, and there are two rooms on both sides of a straight staircase.

He and Lu Wusong are on the right.

On the left is the place where Tang Pingjian stayed.

After Jiang Huai went up, what he saw was the housekeeper directing people to clean up.

"The cleaning is the same as the other guest rooms. It must be clean and tidy. Mr. Lu doesn't like the house to be too messy..." "Housekeeper," Jiang Huai stood at the door and called him in a daze, "What are you doing

?"

He immediately turned around and said, "Master Xiao Jiang, Mr. Tang has moved out, and we are tidying up Mr. Tang's room."

Jiang Huai was taken aback.

He looked into Tang Pingjian's room and found that the room had been cleaned halfway.

And the remaining half is actually not that dirty.

It's just that there are still a few wine bottles lying on the ground, and...

Jiang Huai took a closer look, and took two steps forward. Before he could speak, a new girl seemed to be afraid of his scolding, so she hurriedly handed over the things on the ground. picked it up.

He pointed to the thing in her hand, "That... can you show me?"

The little girl quickly said, "Oh yes, here it is."

Jiang Huai took a look in his hand and found that it was an old pocket watch .

He knew this kind of thing, and he practiced it when he was painting before, but the pocket watch he practiced on was not as delicate as the one in his hand now.

After opening it, inside was a yellowed photo of a bust of a woman.

Jiang Huai didn't know her, but felt familiar.

The woman inside seemed to be pregnant with a child, with a bulging belly and a gentle and easy-going expression on her face.

No matter how blurred the pixels are, they can't hide her beauty.

This pocket watch is really old.

It was as if it had been held in someone's hand and touched for a long, long time.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, news came from the hospital that the old lady was gone.

Jiang Huai didn't see that scene with his own eyes, but he heard that the old lady's daughter almost passed out from crying, and other relatives also cried symbolically.

Only Lu Wuchong just stood there without shedding a single tear.

Others say he is cold-blooded.

Jiang Huai actually wanted to refute that they were not, but he only heard the news, and there was no one in front of him to refute it.

In the same week, a funeral was held for the old lady.

Lu Wusong mercilessly suppressed many relatives who were about to make trouble, and dealt with a few of them by the way to make an example of them.

These people finally understood -

without the big tree of the old lady to cover them, it is obviously not a wise move to offend Lu Wusong.

They may even lose what they already had.

There was a drizzle in the sky.

This was the second day after the funeral for the old lady. Before that, Lu Wuchong had guarded his spirit for a week, and Jiang Huai, as a member of the Lu family, had been with him all the time.

This week, I always feel that when I look up, the sky is dark.

Jiang Huai originally thought that Lu Wusong would take him to rest at Lu's house for a few days, but what he didn't expect was that he was taken to another place the next day.

It is also a cemetery.

In just one week, Lu Wusong lost a lot of weight, but his face was still clean, only the faint dark circles under his eyes revealed his fatigue.

After he got out of the car, he extended his hand towards Jiang Huai who was in the car.

Jiang Huai put his hand on his and looked around curiously.

He asked: "Are we here to see grandma?"

Lu Wusong paused, "No, today I came to see someone you don't know."

After Jiang Huai followed his hand to get off the car, Lu Wusong opened the umbrella, Envelop the two of them.

Even if it is raining here, it can be seen that it is a good place with a good environment. If it is sunny, it can even be called a beautiful place.

Soon, the two came to the place.

After Jiang Huai saw the person above, his eyes widened in surprise.

Before Lu Wuchong could speak, Jiang Huai suddenly said: "I know this person!"

Lu Wuchong frowned slightly, "What?"

In Lu's house, there were no photos of Lu Chengqiu, and no one would mention it in front of Jiang Huai. Lu Chengqiu.

Because she has been dead for more than twenty years, besides Lu Wuchong and grandma still remember... oh no, there is also Tang Pingjian.

But Tang Pingjian never mentioned her.

The last time he was innocent about Lu Chengqiu was probably the first time he mentioned Lu Chengqiu in the past twenty years.

"No, I don't know her," Jiang Huai shook his head again, "I've seen a picture of her."

Lu Wuchong thought it was nothing important.

He just wanted to talk.

Jiang Huai took out something from his pocket, found something, and then spread his palm towards Lu Wusong.

He said: "This is it!"

Lu Wuchong didn't know this thing, and his slender fingertips pinched the chain of the pocket watch.

After opening—his pupils shrank.

He looked at Jiang Huai, and said in a deep voice, "Where did you get this thing?"

Jiang Huai said, "A few days ago, when the housekeeper cleaned Uncle Tang..."

As he spoke, he remembered Wusong and Tang Pingjian had quarreled, and their voices became smaller and smaller.

However, he insisted on finishing the sentence, "It seems to belong to Uncle Tang."

Lu Wuchong stared blankly at the person in the pocket watch.

In fact, he hadn't seen any photos of Lu Chengqiu.

Lu Chengqiu's death, for both Lu Rumei and Tang Pingjian, seemed to be an untouchable scar.

Because of this, they strictly guarded against Lu Chengqiu's things.

What Lu Wusong heard the most since he was a child was that they said to him: "What a good boy, unfortunately, if Cheng Qiu is still here..."

Then he would see Lu Rumei's dim face.

And Tang Pingjian seemed to directly blame Lu Chengqiu's death on him.

Every time I see him, the expression on his face is very awkward.

Before the age of three, people usually have no memory, but Lu Wusong has two memories before the age of three.

One part is watching a snake crawl over Tang Pingjian's body.

In the other part, Tang Pingjian looked at him with melancholy and complaining eyes, sighed, and turned his head away.

The woman in the photo smiled softly and held her belly with her hands, obviously looking forward to the arrival of the child.

From Lu Rumei's mouth, Lu Wusong knew how much his mother liked him, and from what he heard his mother did for him, he also knew that he was born in love.

But he couldn't feel any love for Tang Pingjian.

Since you don't like him as a child.

Then why did you collect photos of Lu Chengqiu's pregnancy?

After returning, Lu Wusong's condition was very bad.

Jiang Huai thought he had said something wrong, and he wanted to get his pocket watch back, because he was afraid that when Tang Pingjian came back to look for his things, he would not find them.

But Lu Wusong had no intention of returning the pocket watch to him at all.

Tsk, big bad guy.

The big bad guy didn't stay at home for long, and was quickly called away because he had business.

Lu Rumei passed away, and the Lu family was in turmoil.

This is different from when she was in a coma. When she was in a coma, others knew that she would wake up, and Lu Wusong was temporarily in power.

But she passed away, and in her will it was clearly stated that Lu Wusong should take over the Lu family.

The nature of the matter changed.

There are many things waiting for Lu Wusong to deal with, even if he just got off the funeral of his relatives, he still needs to go to work.

And it was rare for Jiang Huai to see Lu Wuchong drunk.

At night, Jiang Huai was about to fall asleep when he saw Lu Wusong's car coming in through the gate.

The car lights illuminated the bedroom for a moment, Jiang Huai poked his head out from under the quilt, and fell asleep again in a daze.

Then, he was woken again by the sound of the door opening.

Lu Wusong's footsteps were much heavier than usual. After entering the door, he didn't turn on the light, but stood there for a while.

Jiang Huai wanted to speak, but because he was too sleepy, he only let out a small moan in his throat.

Lu Wuchong seemed to be startled by this voice.

He slowly stepped forward and stood beside Jiang Huai's bedside.

Jianghuai smelled a strong smell of alcohol.

He rubbed his eyes, and saw Lu Wuchong's condescending face, and the coat he was still wearing.

Normally, when Lu Wuchong came home, he would put his coat in the porch, and a nanny would take it away to wash in the evening.

But why did he come in with his coat on today?

Jiang Huai propped up his arms, and the quilt slid off his body, exposing his upper body.

He was wearing a pure cotton pajamas, through the neckline, he could see the collarbone between his shoulders and neck, and if he pulled it again, his round shoulders would be exposed.

Jianghuai who just woke up is an angel descending to earth.

At this time, he doesn't know how to play petty temper, he seems to have no temper, and his voice is soft.

"Why are you standing there?"

Lu Wuchong suddenly moved.

He sat on Jiang Huai's side, and said to him: "Go in."

Jiang Huai: "..."

The bed is so big, why do you have to squeeze his side.

Jiang Huai was in a daze, he really had no temper at all, and moved aside like a caterpillar.

However, after he gave enough space to Lu Wusong.

Lu Wuchong said again: "It's too far away."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He regained consciousness a bit, but he still moved back slowly, and lay down side by side with Lu Wuchong.

Lu Wuchong fell silent for a while.

Jiang Huai stood next to him and said vaguely, "You don't smell good anymore."

It was full of alcohol.

Hearing this, Lu Wuchong paused, "It doesn't smell good now, so that means it smelled good before?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

This tricky angle.

He moaned and chirped a few times, inexplicably not wanting to praise him.

Lu Wuchong didn't know what happened, and said again: "Why doesn't it smell good?"

Jiang Huai didn't expect him to ask the bottom line.

He buried his head in the quilt, and was picked up again by Lu Wuchong. Lu Wuchong pinched his face and asked again, "Why doesn't it smell good?

" Sober up a lot.

He opened his sleepy eyes, and said angrily, "It seems to be because of the coat?"

Hearing this, Lu Wuchong probably felt panicked too.

He unbuttoned his suit and threw the coat on the ground.

Jiang Huai slightly opened his eyes because of surprise.

Although Lu Wuchong doesn't have a cleanliness obsession, he is more particular about hygiene than ordinary people.

Now he actually threw his coat on the ground.

Jiang Huai realized later that he might be drunk.

Lu Wuchong's slender fingers tugged on the tie again, and the tie that was originally rigid became loose in an instant, and it hung around his neck with a kind of presumptuous sexiness.

He hugged Jiang Huai and put his chin on Jiang Huai's shoulder.

Jiang Huai asked: "Are you...are you in a bad mood today?"

Lu Wuchong paused.

It may be that they have lived together for a long time and are more sensitive to the other party's emotional perception.

So even though Lu Wuchong didn't say anything, Jiang Huai sensed something.

Jiang Huai stretched out his thin arm and touched Lu Wusong's head.

Like a little grown-up, he said solemnly: "It's also a day to be happy, and it's also a day to be unhappy..."

What should I say next?

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand, and pressed his hot palm on Jiang Huai's arm.

Jiang Huai's arms were thin and soft, and because he was too sleepy, he couldn't use much strength, so he let him hold them.

Lu Wusong's heart softened in an instant.

He was really in a bad mood.

But after seeing Jiang Huai, it was hard to feel bad.

Jiang Huai remembered the second part of the sentence, "Since you are unhappy, it's a day..."

"Jiang Tiantian," Lu Wuchong interrupted him, "Kiss, how are you?"

Jiang Huai hesitated.

He turned his head, looked at Lu Wuchong's face close at hand, thought for a while, and said, "Okay." "

But only gently," Jiang Huai said seriously, "Don't bite me."

Lu Wuchong lightly Touched him lightly.

Jiang Huai was quite satisfied, nodded and said: "Okay, let's go to sleep."

Lu Wuchong's eyes darkened, "But I don't want to sleep yet, what should I do?"

Jiang Huai was stumped.

He has already sobered up a lot and has the ability to think.

So he carefully said: "Then... Shall I watch TV with you?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

That means Jiang Huai dared to drag him to watch TV.

If it was someone else, he would have been stunned by him long ago.

But it was because this was Jianghuai, not only did Lu Wuchong not be angry, he even nodded... Of course, part of the reason was that he was drunk.

There is also a TV in the bedroom. Jiang Huai touched it from the bedside, found the remote control, and turned it on.

The voice inside suddenly rang out.

"You just love me, why don't you dare to admit it?!"

"Why do you insist on forcing me to say you love me?"

"Because you just love me!"

Jiang Huai was startled by the familiar voice inside, and waited for him to take a closer look. In the lower right corner, there are four more familiar characters.

——The love of the contract.

Jiang Huai: "..."

My God! Didn't he watch it in the living room last time? And I turned off this TV series a long time ago, why did it appear on the TV in the bedroom? !

Moreover, the above male and female protagonists are more emotional, especially the male protagonist.

A close-up of his clenched fist was shown on the screen, and in the next second, he kissed the heroine fiercely!

Jiang Huai pressed back in fright.

He subconsciously looked at Lu Wusong next to him, but saw Lu Wusong staring at the screen as well, as if...with relish?

Lu Wusong said: "Why is it suspended?"

Jiang Huai hesitated to speak.

Can't tell, Lu Wusong likes this one.

Concerned about his bad mood today, Jiang Huai wrinkled his face and turned on the TV again.

This time it was even more extreme.

The hero and heroine rolled directly together and rolled on the bed.

Jiang Huai's eyes widened.

He already knew what the hero and heroine were doing, but what he didn't know was why the obligations of the hero and heroine were different from those of him and Lu Wusong?

"Because it's an advanced version, which is different from the entry-level version."

Jiang Huai came back to his senses, only to realize that he had asked the question.

He suddenly said: "So it is like this!"

At this moment, the picture on the screen moved from the figure of the hero and heroine to the candle on the side.

As soon as the picture turned, the sky was bright, and the two were lying on the bed with soothing expressions on their faces.

Especially the male lead, the corners of his mouth turned up to the sky.

Jiang Huai wondered: "Why does he look so happy?"

But after he woke up, his hands were sore and he was not happy at all.

Lu Wuchong said: "You want to know?"

Jiang Huai hesitated.

He's an adult anyway, and he still has that curiosity.

"This time it's the advanced version, which is different from the entry-level version." Lu Wuchong kissed him on the side of the cheek, with a soft voice, "Do you want to understand?"