Chapter 65

When Zhu Xiaoai saw Jiang Huai, she almost didn't recognize him.

He was so tightly wrapped that he couldn't even see his eyes clearly from a distance.

After Jiang Huai got into his car, Zhu Xiaoai stared at him speechlessly.

"Hmm..." Zhu Xiaoai thought for a while, then paused and said, "Are you sure it won't be more conspicuous when you go out like this?"

In summer, it's just a matter of wearing a cap and a mask, and a little more sunglasses.

Jiang Huai not only has all these, but also seems to have a lot of clothes on his body, which makes him look a lot bloated.

He shook his head: "You don't understand, it's always played like this in TV dramas."

Zhu Xiaoai: "...Okay."

In an instant, he had a feeling, "Is it not good to play around with Jianghuai like this?" " thought.

But seeing Jiang Huai looking out of the car window seriously, his thought disappeared again.

The days when he can be happy... that's the time.

After arriving at the airport smoothly, Zhu Xiaoai asked his friend to drive his car away, and he boarded the plane with Jiang Huai.

After boarding the plane, Jiang Huai's mood calmed down.

I didn't expect it to go so smoothly.

He sat sluggishly on the seat, and the fear along the way had consumed a lot of his energy.

During this period of time, he could feel that he was getting weaker and weaker day by day, and he was always extremely tired, sometimes even so sleepy that he couldn't even open his eyes.

Zhu Xiaoai watched him fall asleep on the plane, and asked in a low voice, "Have you eaten today? I'll buy some for you when the stewardess comes over later?"

Jiang Huai barely opened his eyes and shook his head.

Looking at his appearance, Zhu Xiaoai couldn't help feeling sad: Although Jiang Huai was not lively before, he had never been depressed like this.

And the baby fat on Jianghuai's cheeks has also lost weight.

He heard from Jiang Huai that he vomited so much during this period that he couldn't eat, and it was probably because of this that he lost weight.

Zhu Xiaoai sighed in grief.

At the same time, on the other side, the hospital has been turned upside down by Lu Wusong.

He had a gloomy face, a little uncontrollable anger, like a thunderbolt pressing on the assistant.

"Such a big man," Lu Wusong's eyes darkened, "Such a big man, can you let him run under your nose?" "

Boss Lu, Master Xiaojiang...Master Xiaojiang won't let us follow..." The assistant grimaced.

Lu Wuchong has already been challenged to the bottom line too many times today.

Not to mention patience, he was able to hold back his anger, all from Jiang Huai.

But Jianghuai can tolerate it, so there is no need for others.

Lu Wuchong said angrily: "You two have been fired."

When the two assistants found out that Jiang Huai was missing, they had already expected this result.

"What are you going to do? The labor law stipulates that if you are fired, you have to work for another month." Lu Wuchong suppressed his anger, "No more work?" The two people: "...

"

Lu Wuchong didn't have time to spend on other things, so he first asked these two assistants to go to the monitoring room of the hospital to adjust the monitoring, and start searching from a small area.

Soon, they discovered that Jiang Huai got into an unfamiliar car at the back door of the hospital.

After writing down the license plate number, Lu Wuchong called some familiar friends and used some contacts to find out the owner of the license plate number.

——Li Ming.

Lu Wuchong had already grasped Jianghuai's communication situation a long time ago.

He remembered that there had never been such a person around Jianghuai.

When he investigated further, he found that there are too many people named Li Ming in the world, including children and adults, students and working people.

"Li Ming" who could be involved with Jianghuai was never found.

When Lu Wuchong found this place, his face was covered with dark clouds, and his teeth were almost gnawed.

Look at it like this.

Jianghuai has long been planning to leave!

No wonder in the morning, he asked Jiang Huai what he wanted, but Jiang Huai didn't want anything, so he mentioned divorce.

He didn't want to divorce Jiang Huai, so Jiang Huai took this way to leave him, didn't he?

Lu Wuchong felt pain and embarrassment after being punched a few times when he thought of the person who was usually in a daze and had wasted so much thought in order to leave him.

When he finds Jianghuai, he must——

no.

With Jianghuai's current body, it can be said that there is no way to teach him a lesson.

When Lu Wusong thought of the examination report the doctor handed him, his brain still throbbed.

In addition to feeling sad on Jiang Huai.

For the rest, there are worries about Jianghuai's health.

This kind of worry made his heart seem to be immersed in a frying pan and fried repeatedly.

This is no longer something to worry about.

But fear.

But what Lu Wuchong didn't know was that this was just the beginning.

After he went to the monitoring room in several places, the clue was cut off at an intersection in a prosperous area.

The staff in the monitoring room said: "Ah, the monitoring of this section of the road is like this. It is not effective from time to time, because it has not been completely broken, so it has not been replaced with a new one..." "These three forks, go

separately Where?" Lu Wuchong interrupted him.

The staff member said: "If you want to ask this, the scope is wide. There are several forks after this fork, which can lead to more than a dozen places." Lu Wusong said simply: "Then put

this List more than a dozen."

This is a lot of work for the staff.

He hesitated.

Lu Wusong turned his head, and the two assistants behind him stepped forward and said a word or two to him.

The man's eyes lit up, and then he nodded: "Okay, I'll tell you, you memorize it."

When the staff and the assistant were memorizing things together.

Lu Wuchong stood beside him, staring at the back of the car carrying Jianghuai on the screen.

Just then, his cell phone rang.

Usually he doesn't answer unfamiliar numbers, but now the situation is different, he is afraid of missing any news from Jianghuai.

After connecting, a gentle voice came from the other side of the phone: "Hello, is this Jiang Huai's husband?"

Lu Wusong narrowed his eyes.

His memory is stronger than ordinary people, and he remembers people who coveted Jianghuai even more clearly.

Lu Wusong paused, and when he spoke again, his voice could not be heard anxiously, "Are you Jianghuai's teacher?" "

You still remember me," Xie Yiming also smiled on the phone, "Yes, I know you It should be very busy, but Jianghuai's phone can't be reached, and his friend's phone can't be reached, so I can only come to find you, if Jianghuai is by your side, can you give him the phone number?" Lu Wusong said nonsense without blinking

, "I'm at the company, and he's at home. If you have anything to say, just tell me, and I'll pass it on to him when I get home tonight."

Inside the words, it revealed that he and Jiang Huai were family.

Xie Yiming didn't care too much, and smiled slightly: "Is that so? It's okay, don't delay, you should know that Jianghuai applied for an exchange student some time ago, right? I don't think he has any experience living abroad, so I found him A few senior brothers and sisters want to introduce him to chat."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Listening to the silence over there, Xie Yiming finally showed his first sincere smile since making this phone call.

His voice was still gentle: "You don't know about this, do you?"

Lu Wuchong sneered: "I am his husband, and he must have discussed this kind of thing with me before he dared to do it. How could I have no idea?"

Damn, he just doesn't know!

Xie Yiming also lost his voice, Lu Wuchong made a decisive decision, and said in a deep voice: "Thank you for your kindness, but Jianghuai has my husband here, and I can introduce him to a better teacher, so I don't bother you, teacher. "

He deliberately emphasized the words "husband" and "teacher".

When he was on the phone, his tone was calm, except for a little choking, it was almost impossible to tell how violent his emotions were.

However, wait until the phone is hung up.

Lu Wusong kicked over the trash can next to him!

Seeing the low air pressure all over his body, the staff didn't dare to get angry, quietly kept silent, and looked at the poor trash can again.

"Lu, Mr. Lu," the assistant tremblingly said, "The results are all out."

Lu Wusong stepped forward, looked at the route above and indicated.

His eyes were fixed on the two locations of "railway station" and "airport".

"Let's look for these two places first," Lu Wusong said, "If you can't find any information about Jianghuai, then go and check a person named 'Zhu Xiaoai', find out what he has done recently, is there any... "

Jiang Huai frowned, looking at the food in front of him, almost wanting to gag.

There was nothing to do at first, and he had a good meal on the plane, but after the plane, he couldn't do it.

Zhu Xiaoai caressed his back worriedly.

If Jiang Huai looks like this, if Mr. Lu sees it... he will probably die of heartache.

"The house I rented for us happened to be next to a snack street," Zhu Xiaoai said, "If you can't smell the food at all, I will return it and order it again?"

Jiang Huai shook his head and regained his composure.

He put aside the fishy-smelling chicken leg in the hamburger, stuffed the bread in the hamburger into his mouth, and said firmly: "Even if I die, I will die after eating a lot." Zhu Xiaoai: "

... ..."

What kind of spirit is this?

After Jiang Huai finished eating, he recovered a lot of strength.

When he arrived at the rental house at night, his spirit was obviously recovered.

When he and Zhu Xiaoai had a good relationship before, but couldn't bring Zhu Xiaoai to his house to play, he thought about it——

when he has money and can move out of Jiang's house, he will buy it with Zhu Xiaoai. A house, live with Zhu Xiaoai.

Of course, his idea was rejected by Zhu Xiaoai.

Zhu Xiaoai was still young at that time, and she had no sexual orientation.

He said to Jiang Huai: "Hey! Who will live with you in the future, people will live with their wives."

Jiang Huai didn't understand, knowing that everyone wants to find a partner to live with in the future.

It's a pity that since childhood, he has never liked the opposite sex.

Neither is the same sex.

In the case of a heinously dull emotion, and after feeling the taste of being dependent on others, Jiang Huai gradually felt that it would be good to live alone.

Until he got used to living with Lu Wusong.

... I guess there will be no chance in the future.

But it's not bad now, at least it's a dream from a long time ago come true, and Zhu Xiaoai won't interfere with him too much, he's almost like living alone.

It can be regarded as the direct realization of two dreams.

On the first night, after communicating with the landlord, the two checked in with their bags.

In all fairness, the house Zhu Xiaoai was looking for was above average, with stylish decoration, complete furniture and appliances, not much different from a hotel.

But Jiang Huai lost sleep on the bed.

He could hardly remember how long ago it was the last time he slept alone on a bed, and there were two things next to his bed every day.

The same is the super big doll that Lu Wusong gave him.

And there was Lu Wusong.

No, Lu Wuchong is not that important.

He couldn't sleep, it must be because there was no doll by his side.

Jiang Huai thought silently.

When it was dawn, Lu Wuchong and his assistants were still awake.

In fact, he has already found a detective, and there are a few assistants watching over him. If the money is in place, he can naturally rest.

But not only did he not rest, he was still very energetic when several assistants were almost unable to bear it.

Three forks lead to thirty-eight routes, more than a dozen public places, and several hotels and hotels.

If Jianghuai left the city, it would be easier to find him.

After all, there are too many hotels and hotels, and it takes two days to check them out.

But neither Jianghuai nor Zhu Xiaoai's names were found at the train station or the airport.

What kind of false certificates Zhu Xiaoai has made has not yet been found out.

This is a gray area. Traders are more careful, and good and evil are mixed. It is more troublesome for ordinary people to find.

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong is not an ordinary person.

"Mr. Lu, I found out about the boss who is doing this business for Zhu Xiaoai," one of the assistants resisted the urge to yawn, "I added some money to pry it out, and said that I bought two guns, one named Wang Xue." , one named Wang Xu."

Lu Wuchong: "..." Are all those who fake certificates so careless now?

"The names of these two people are on the flight I checked today," another assistant said. "The plane at 11:00 noon today is destined for City Y and arrived at 5:00 pm."

Lu Wuchong remained calm, The palm is clenched.

He looked at his assistant's tired face and said, "You have worked hard today, and your bonus at the end of the month will be doubled." The

assistants were shaken.

I even want to say a few words to Lu Wusong, "No hard work, no hard work".

Lu Wuchong is not the kind of boss who picks and chooses, on the contrary, when he is his subordinate, the salary is quite generous.

It was so rich that even if he worked till midnight for him and he didn't increase the bonus, they wouldn't complain.

If it wasn't for enduring Lu Wuchong's oppressive aura.

This is simply the perfect boss.

"One last thing," Lu Wusong said, "Go book a flight to City Y for me now, the sooner the better." The

assistants looked at each other.

They, Mr. Lu, are - they are planning not to sleep!

Waking up the next day, Jiang Huai felt pain all over his body.

The landlord's bed was too soft, ridiculously soft. He was used to sleeping on Lu's big bed with moderate hardness, and when he came to sleep on such a soft bed, he felt that his skeleton was about to fall apart.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but he felt that his waist and abdomen were heavier than yesterday.

His waist is not very flexible.

After opening the door, she happened to bump into Zhu Xiaoai coming back with the breakfast she bought.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Morning, I remember you like to eat soup dumplings. When I got up today, I heard a stall shouting outside. Come and have a taste?"

Jiang Huai vomited more than he ate yesterday.

It may be that his body really couldn't hold it anymore, even when he was not feeling well, he still felt a strong sense of hunger.

For this meal, he ate a drawer of soup dumplings in one sitting.

What made him even happier was that in the following day, he didn't vomit much, and his appetite was good.

Unknowingly, the sky also darkened.

When Jiang Huai stood by the window, he found miraculously that in the Lu family he was facing a beautifully landscaped garden, but it was sparsely populated and impersonal.

In this place, the snack street is full of smoke and fire, and the orange-red flames shine on people's faces, which is indescribably warm.

Jianghuai fought in the street, seeing a beautiful scene for the first time, what gave birth to was not the desire to draw.

Instead, go in, eat a few bowls of rice, and drink a few more bowls of soup.

Such a scene, he may never see it again after seeing it for a few days.

A few minutes later, he and Zhu Xiaoai stood in front of a stall selling skewers.

Jiang Huai smelled the delicious meat skewers, and his nose moved slightly.

Fortunately, there is no feeling of vomiting.

Zhu Xiaoai walked with him, watching him like a kitten, first sniffed the meat skewers, then stuck out her tongue and took a small bite.

Did not vomit.

Zhu Xiaoai was also inexplicably excited, and asked: "Eat more, there are a lot of delicious food here, just tell me what you want to eat."

At the same time, he couldn't help worrying.

——Could it be a flashback?

In fact, he had never seen a terminally ill patient, but he felt something was wrong intuitively.

When Jiang Huai vomited, his face was pale.

But when he doesn't vomit, especially today, he can feel his skin is rosy and shiny.

Zhu Xiaoai observed Jiang Huai and suppressed the doubts in his heart.

Jiang Huai took small bites and ate half of the skewer before he knew it.

He narrowed his eyes happily.

Just as he was being taken by Zhu Xiaoai, ready to go to other stalls, Jiang Huai always felt chills down his back, as if he was being watched by something.

He turned his eyes inadvertently, and in his peripheral vision, he seemed to see a familiar figure.

Then he froze all over.

The one standing not far away, the one staring straight at him—is it Lu Wusong? !

How do you feel aggressive? !

At the same time, Lu Wusong ground his teeth.

The two crossed the crowd and looked at each other from the air. Jiang Huai was at a loss with the chicken skewers.

For a moment, he didn't know what gave him the strength—it was probably the desire to survive.

He turned and ran!

Lu Wuchong never expected that he just glanced at Jiang Huai from such a distance, but Jiang Huai ran away when he saw him!

After seeing him running, Lu Wuchong's eyes widened, a bit of fear appeared on his face, and he said loudly: "Jiang Huai! Don't run!"

Jiang Huai turned a deaf ear.

Lu Wusong stepped forward a few steps, and almost bumped into several people.

He chased after him at a very fast speed, and hugged Jiang Huai from behind.

"What are you running for?" His voice was startled and angry, "Do you know what to do if something happens to you now? What do you have to run for?!" Jiang Huai held the chicken skewers with both hands, his chest heaving

violently .

He was trembling, "I, I don't know why I ran..."

Lu Wusong: "..."

His fingers were ready to move for a moment, wanting to give Jiang Huai a shudder.

He turned Jiang Huai's body around and said anxiously, "Let me see you."

After seeing that Jiang Huai was fine, he breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as the heart let go, the face sank.

He has not forgotten that Jiang Huai ran away behind his back and went to the school to apply for an exchange student place behind his back.

This man wanted to leave him.

The bitterness on Lu Wuchong's face was fleeting, he pulled the corners of his lips, and reluctantly said: "I'm just worrying about it, you are obviously fine."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He slept on the soft bed all night and now he still has bones It hurts, how did Lu Wuchong see that he was doing well?

Lu Wuchong continued: "How is it? Is it comfortable to live outside?" "

Oh, I forgot," Lu Wuchong said angrily, "If you try so hard to escape, the air outside must be freer and sweeter. ."

Jiang Huai: "..."

This attitude seems a bit wrong?

Didn't he leave a letter for Lu Wuchong? It's on the bedside table.

How did he know that after Lu Wuchong found him missing in the hospital, he never went back to Lu's house in order to find him.

Jiang Huai whispered: "Didn't I leave you a letter—"

Before he finished speaking, he froze.

"A letter? What letter?" Lu Wuchong frowned.

Jiang Huai turned pale, grabbed Lu Wusong's arm as if grabbing a life-saving driftwood, and said in a broken tone: "Wait, wait, stay away from me..." The words did not finish

.

He vomited right in front of Lu Wusong.

Finally a little appetite.

—It's all over.

And Lu Wusong's anxiety almost came out of his eyes, he looked up and down at Jiang Huai, "What's the matter? Why suddenly..."

and so on.

It can't be said that suddenly, Jiang Huai is now, but pregnant.

No matter how ignorant Lu Wuchong was about pregnant women, he knew about morning sickness.

His heart was instantly filled with distress.

Just when he wanted to hug Jianghuai and apologize.

Zhu Xiaoai finally caught up with the two of them at this time.

He was also very anxious, for fear that Lu Wuchong would make things difficult for Jianghuai, he said directly: "It's not all of a sudden, Jianghuai is sick!"

Lu Wuchong paused: "...what?"

"It's a late stage of cancer," Zhu Xiaoai He said painfully, "Otherwise he wouldn't have come out without saying a word, so don't embarrass him!"

Lu Wuchong: ... What? ?

how to say.

He doesn't understand.

It's okay for Jiang Huai to be stupid, he sees that Zhu Xiaoai is quite clever, why was he led astray by Jiang Huai?

cancer? Do you have cancer with a big belly and morning sickness?

When Lu Wuchong thought this way, he didn't think of it at all.

At that time, when he heard that Jiang Huai could have a child, his attitude of doubt and refusal to believe.

After a long time, Lu Wusong took a deep breath and said patiently, "How are you sure it's cancer? Have you been to the hospital? Is there an inspection report?"

Zhu Xiaoai was also dumbfounded by the question.

In fact, he asked, but he knew that Jiang Huai seldom lied, and there was no need to lie about such things, so he directly chose to believe Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuchong's gaze returned to Jiang Huai, and after a pause, he took out a tissue from his pocket and wiped Jiang Huai's mouth. Although his expression was very irritable, his strength was so gentle that he didn't dare to use force at all.

Now the pressure is on JAC's side.

Looking at his ferocious expression, Jiang Huai faltered: "I, I just know."

Lu Wuchong was afraid that he would be pissed off, so he took a deep breath again.

He sneered: "After discovering bad symptoms, don't ask the doctor to diagnose it yourself? Did you know it through self-diagnosis?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

From this tone, some yin and yang can be heard.

Jiang Huai wasn't very good at lying in the first place, and under the high-intensity interrogation that he had already revealed -

he simply broke the jar and said in a low voice: "If I say, I have the memory of the previous life, do you believe it or not?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."