Chapter 18

Jiang Huai is very dissatisfied with his current life.

Who would have thought that he was quite satisfied with his current life a few days ago, but in just a few days, his sense of experience instantly became extremely poor.

Now when he opens his eyes every day, the first thing he sees is not the doll on his bed, but Lu Wusong's face.

He also lost his freedom to use his bed.

These items were not included in the original agreement, but through his efforts, Lu Wuchong succeeded in adding "bed instructions" to the agreement.

The cause was that he was eating in bed.

Jiang Huai thinks that the bed is the softest and most comfortable place in the world. He also bought a bed table just to be able to do various things on the bed.

Lu Wuchong was rarely at home during the day.

Jiang Huai had no class in the afternoon, seeing Lu Wuchong's neat and new bed, he put his own bed table on it.

Since Lu Wuchong let him move in, he must not wrong himself.

Jiang Huai slowly made instant noodles.

After eating the instant noodles, he still felt uncomfortable on this bed - the bed was too flat, so he folded the quilt and used it as a backrest.

Still uncomfortable.

Sure enough, a golden nest and a silver nest will never be as good as one's own doghouse.

Jiang Huai sighed.

After sighing, he thought about it, took out the doll from his luggage, placed it on the head of the bed, moved the quilt aside, and replaced it with a real backrest.

It's comfortable now.

However, he felt comfortable, and when Lu Wusong came home from get off work, his blood pressure rose sharply when he saw this scene.

At that time, Jiang Huai was already asleep, huddled in a pile of dolls, his neck was almost gone, revealing a white face.

Look at it this way, like an angel.

The premise is to ignore the messy bed he made.

Lu Wuchong stepped forward and picked up Jiang Huai directly, the veins on his forehead popped up, he gritted his teeth and asked, "What's the smell in the room?"

Jiang Huai opened his sleepy eyes, unconsciously said: "What is it? ..."

"I asked, what is the smell in the room?" Lu Wusong repeated again through gritted teeth.

Only then did Jiang Huai come to his senses, and after thinking for a while, he said, "Let's make instant noodles."

Lu Wuchong couldn't believe it, "Are you eating instant noodles in the bedroom?"

Moreover, according to the housekeeper, the chef cooked a very rich Japanese food at noon , Under such circumstances, Jianghuai not only refused to go down to eat, but also ate instant noodles in the house?

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath.

Jiang Huai finally sensed his emotions, and immediately sat down obediently, looking at him from bottom to top. From Lu Wusong's angle, he could clearly see his big flickering eyes.

Blink and blink, very innocent.

"Jianghuai," Lu Wusong paused, "This week, no, this month, you don't even think about going to the balcony."

Jianghuai: Suddenly heard bad news.

Under Jiang Huai's begging, Lu Wuchong "showed great mercy" and reluctantly let him go.

However, a few more items were added to the agreement signed by the two before.

Lu Wuchong gave him repeated orders, "You are not allowed to put dolls on the bed, you are not allowed to eat snacks on the bed, and you are not allowed to draw pictures on the bed."

Jiang Huai was very sad.

In fact, these behaviors, except for the first one mixed with Lu Wusong's selfishness, the rest are very normal.

Snacking can make your bed dirty, and painting on it can lead to many tragedies.

It's just that Jianghuai has always been like this, and it can't be changed.

When he was still young, Mrs. Jiang had corrected him several times. After she found out that the correction was not enough, she gave up and let him continue into adulthood.

Well now, he got rid of Mrs. Jiang and ushered in Lu Wuchong.

Jiang Huai often asked Lu Wuchong when he would be able to move out of his room.

The answer is usually: Oh, why are you in a hurry.

Jiang Huai: ...

When Mrs. Jiang corrected his behavior when he was young, he could hide in the closet. Now he wants to hide from Lu Wusong, but Lu Wusong will always find him.

The last time he hid in Lu Wuchong's closet, after the closet was pushed away by Lu Wuchong, the two looked at each other for a moment.

Immediately afterwards, Lu Wusong chuckled, and said slowly: "Come out."

Jiang Huai was pulled out by the back of his neck like a cat.

... He didn't scratch Lu Wusong's paws, it's because he has a good temper.

All in all no dignity.

Perhaps because he resisted too much, after Lu Wuchong discovered that he was hiding in the closet, he showed mercy and told him, "I approve you to put a doll on the bed, no more trouble."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Lu Wuchong coughed, "Two, it's already reached my bottom line."

Jiang Huai pursed his mouth.

Lu Wuchong suddenly stretched out his finger and raised the corners of his mouth with his fingertips. In Jiang Huai's blank eyes, he said expressionlessly: "Three." Jiang Huai

: "..."

At this time, he who bought a house The thought popped up again.

But he still owed Lu Wusong money.

Before that, he had to hurry up and return Lu Wuchong's money.

Jiang Huai is in a mess in communication, so he can only ask Zhu Xiaoai to help him with some painting work.

Zhu Xiaoai was a little surprised, "You have been in school for so long, so many people have come to ask you to draw, but you have refused, why do you think of taking the job now?" Jiang Huai explained to him very seriously

. Fan.

Zhu Xiaoai said angrily: "Your husband is too much! You are both married and he still takes your money!"

Now Zhu Xiaoai's affection for Lu Wusong has fallen to the bottom.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "No, you are too aggrieved living in Lu's house, you don't have any right to speak at all, thanks to you, you can bear it." Jiang

Huai said: "I broke his vase, I really should pay back the money... "

"That's not how it is calculated!" Zhu Xiaoai really wanted to knock him on the head, "You are a legal couple, a legally recognized partner, do you understand? His property should be half of yours. It is fundamentally one, how can he even care about a vase of money?"

Jiang Huai heard it ignorantly.

Zhu Xiaoai was furious, "Why don't you just divorce him."

Jiang Huai opened his eyes slightly, "Divorce?

" It is stipulated that marriage cannot be divorced."

Jiang Huai thought for a while, "I will still be given to someone else by my family."

"You are stupid, you don't know how to run away," Zhu Xiaoai plausibly said, "You are an adult, if you really If you want to run away, where can you go? Just don't let them find you."

Moreover, housing prices in other cities are much cheaper than theirs.

Originally, Jiang Huai only had a prototype in his heart.

Now after Zhu Xiaoai said this, his thoughts gradually formed a clear idea.

Lu Wuchong noticed that Jianghuai has obviously become busy recently.

The two slept in the same bedroom, but they had to separate each other for work. Usually, when Lu Wuchong finished his work in the study, he would see Jiang Huai rolled into a carrot on the bed when he came back.

Recently, when he came back from work, Jiang Huai was often away.

It was almost midnight before Jiang Huai slowly opened the door and got into bed from the other side.

Lu Wusong was not worried that Jiang Huai would not sleep in his bed, because he ordered the housekeeper to vacate all the second bedrooms in the Lu family.

Every bed directly exposed the bed boards inside, and there was no way to sleep on it.

Lu Wuchong also didn't want to force Jianghuai like this.

Mrs. Lu's illness worsened again. He went to Lu's house, and the old lady gave him thousands of warnings. She always felt that he was treating Jiang Huai badly.

In order to reassure her, Lu Wuchong added the clause of sharing a bedroom together in the agreement.

In Lu Wusong's eyes, this is not a big deal at all.

But looking at Jianghuai's reaction, it seems that he doesn't like this very much.

He was also thinking about letting Jiang Huai move back after Mrs. Lu's illness improved in two days.

And Jianghuai didn't know anything about it.

In the blink of an eye, another half month passed.

Mrs. Lu's health has improved a lot. After a serious illness, she hopes to have lively scenes to refresh her illness.

It happened to be her 80th birthday again, so the Lu family decided to hold a birthday banquet for her in advance.

There should be a lot of people going that day.

The prestige of the Lu family is not just talk.

A few years ago, many people felt that when the Lu family seemed to be about to fall, a Lu Wusong appeared out of nowhere, pulling the big carriage of the Lu family back into the battlefield.

In just two years, Lu Wusong not only brought the entire Lu family's property back to life, but also made the Lu family bigger and bigger.

Coupled with the Lu family's century-old foundation, its position in the industry is basically unshakable.

Many people want to curry favor with the Lu family and Lu Wuchong, Madam Lu's birthday banquet will definitely come.

Try your best to get invitations.

Originally, this kind of thing had nothing to do with Jianghuai's dime, and the Jiang family didn't allow him to show his face.

But now, he is Lu Wusong's partner, and by accident, he has become an important and highly anticipated figure.

Jiang Huai vaguely felt that this banquet seemed familiar.

However, he has also seen many big scenes, and the banquets are similar, so he is not at ease.

On the day of the banquet, Lu Wuchong was still working, so he ordered the driver of the Lu family to take Jiang Huai directly to the scene.

The Lu family is not the Jiang family.

On the way to the banquet, including after arriving at the banquet, Jiang Huai was well settled and sent directly to the old lady.

The old lady needs to rest, and there are not many people around her.

After Jiang Huai arrived, when she saw Jiang Huai, a sincere smile appeared on her face.

The old lady asked him a lot about his recent situation.

When he learned that Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong were sleeping together, he smiled more sincerely, and said to him: "Good boy, just be obedient, but if Wusong makes you unhappy, just hit him, grandma will You carry it around."

Jiang Huai half understands half understands.

The main reason is that he thinks hitting people is a bad behavior, so he won't fight with people. But Mrs. Lu treated him kindly, which made him embarrassed to talk back.

If Lu Wuchong knew his idea, he would definitely be laughed at.

It turned out that Jianghuai also knew it was not good to talk back.

Mrs. Lu's gaze stayed on Jiang Huai's stomach for a moment, and she sighed, "I hope grandma can still see a little person living in your stomach."

Jiang Huai touched his stomach, trying to clarify something.

There was a knock on the door behind them.

With Mrs. Lu's consent, a lot of people came in in an instant, all of them were invited guests at the banquet.

Jiang Huai retreated slowly, shrinking back, and exited Mrs. Lu's room.

Jiang Huai was not very familiar with the Lu family's old house, so when he stood at the door of the old lady's room, he was a little dazed.

Many people didn't know his identity, and they would keep their eyes on him when they went back and forth.

Then, discuss it with your partner next to you.

Jiang Huai was not used to being scrutinized like this, so after looking left and right, he simply walked along the corridor, hoping to avoid these sights.

In the end, I didn't know why, so I walked to the back garden where no one came.

During the banquet, everything in the Lu family is open to the guests. However, the guests who can be invited to the banquet are of relatively high quality and will not wander around.

There are fewer people in the back garden.

Jiang Huai heard someone calling.

"Mom, I've already said that I don't want to get married."

"Can you stop forcing me? Do you have to make trouble out of control? I have compromised so much for the Tao family..."

Jiang Huai reacted for a moment Only then did he realize that this person was actually Tao Chunan.

He turned to leave.

However, at this moment Tao Chunan hung up the phone directly, turned around and saw him.

The two looked at each other for a moment, Tao Chunan frowned, and said, "...it's you?"