Chapter 82

Jianghuai is much stronger than Lu Wusong imagined.

When he was about to find a psychiatrist for Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai had no symptoms of shortness of breath and trembling all over the next day, as if he was healed without treatment.

Lu Wuchong was surprised by this.

He felt that he might have underestimated Jianghuai. At critical moments, Jianghuai's performance was unexpected every time.

His expression in life may indeed be inferior to that of ordinary people, but in terms of willpower, he is far superior to others. He can sit there for hours without moving for a painting, and the debt of hundreds of thousands will be settled within half a year. Just gather together, now for the sake of the baby, I can even adjust my psychological problems.

In Lu Wusong's heart, no one can compare to Jianghuai.

The two of them were squeezed into the not-so-big hospital bed.

Originally, Lu Wuchong didn't sleep on the hospital bed, but now that Jianghuai is in the third trimester, it is very inconvenient to turn over, plus him, the bed is almost bursting.

He was sleeping on the companion bed next to him.

But who knows, this time he didn't suffer from insomnia, but Jiang Huai had insomnia, calling his name pitifully in the middle of the night, asking him to come up.

Lu Wuchong is now responsive to his every request, obedient to everything.

So in the middle of the night, he squeezed against the edge of the bed, fearing that he would crush Jianghuai, and almost gave up all the space he could to Jianghuai, and didn't sleep well at all.

But these are all sweet burdens for him, Jiang Huai cannot do without him, it will only make him happy.

Lu Wuchong fed Jiang Huai two mouthfuls of porridge, and got Jiang Huai a wrinkled little face.

He quickly asked, "What? Is it hot?"

Jiang Huai took a few sips, sighed and said, "

It's a bit unpalatable." Lu Wusong said, "Do you want to eat eggs?"

It seems that eggs are inseparable from all nutritious meals, no matter it was Lu Wusong's special diet before. The dietitian he hired was later Lu Wusong's own nutritious meal, and the food that the doctor suggested to eat now all contained eggs.

This also caused Jiang Huai to feel sick when he saw the egg now.

Jiang Huai looked hopeless.

Even if Lu Wuchong peeled the egg and put it near his mouth, he didn't open his mouth, but just wandered and looked at the ceiling.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

What else can I do, Jiang Huai is not a child, and he can't be spanked.

Jiang Huai said aggrievedly: "I want hot pot, spicy fish."

Now it was Lu Wusong who pretended not to hear, he simply smashed the egg and mixed it into the porridge, then took a sip to test the temperature to make sure it was okay When there is a problem, I pass it to Jiang Huai's mouth.

He almost chewed it up and fed it to Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai still resisted a little, Lu Wuchong coaxed: "Be good, if you don't eat, how can you have the strength to go to the operating table? Do you still want to see the baby?

" Push hard."

The confidence brought by the caesarean section.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Good guy, he can't beat Jianghuai now.

It is estimated that when Jianghuai evolves again, he should be the hegemony in this family.

I don't know what kind of personality their child has. If he is like Jiang Huai, he will have a headache.

After breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The most tiring person every day is not Jiang Huai, the pregnant woman, but Lu Wuchong, the escort. After coaxing Jiang Huai to eat, and then accompany him to complete the checkups that should be done, basically a day has passed.

Back in the ward, Lu Wusong still had to deal with work.

Whenever this time, Jiang Huai would be very obedient, watching comics by himself.

Until the day before the operation, Jiang Huai did not experience any discomfort in his body. The doctor said that he was in good condition and the baby in his stomach was also in good condition.

However, the night before the operation, Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong suffered from insomnia together.

A few months passed without feeling anything to others.

But for the two of them, these months seemed to be infinitely stretched.

It can't be said to be torture, after all, both of them are looking forward to the safe birth of this baby, and also looking forward to his arrival, every time the baby moves, Jiang Huai can feel it, and Lu Wusong has also witnessed most of it.

To this day, they hug each other and lie on the bed, and they can see the baby moving when they lower their heads.

Jiang Huai tucked his head into Lu Wuchong's neck, and suddenly said: "Lu Wuchong."

Lu Wuchong gave a soft "hmm".

"You can promise me now, if I..." Jiang Huai paused, looked at his face, and found that he looked normal before continuing, "If I fail to get off the operating table, can you treat the baby well?" Is it?"

Lu Wusong's eyes flickered.

He lowered his head and kissed Jiang Huai on the forehead, "The doctor said that the operation has a high probability of success."

"What if?" Jiang Huai was a little anxious.

In fact, he just wanted a guarantee for peace of mind.

If he survived, of course Lu Wuchong would treat him kindly, there was no need to think about it, but if the baby survived, he didn't want Lu Wuchong to become the second Tang Pingjian.

Lu Wusong touched Jiang Huai's face, and wiped off the sweat from the tip of his small nose.

"If it's for you," Lu Wuchong compromised, "I don't hate him, I will treat him well."

With this assurance, Jiang Huai relaxed visibly.

He hugged Lu Wusong's neck tightly.

"But you have to get off the operating table properly, okay?" Lu Wusong said cautiously.

His words, when he listened carefully, actually contained a bit of pleading.

Once a strong person shows weakness, it is more distressing than a weak person. He was like a bow and arrow with a taut string, either the backlog of emotions reached the extreme and it broke, or the arrow was shot out.

Jiang Huai said seriously: "Okay."

They all know that once a promise is made, it must be fulfilled.

"Tian Tian," Lu Wuchong also hugged him tightly, "When you give birth to the child, shall we have another wedding? How about it?"

Their wedding was not even as grand as Jiang Yu's.

Although Jianghuai didn't care about these things, Lu Wuchong felt ashamed of him after all. He didn't care about Jianghuai at the time, which made their start not good, or even bad.

Last time at the airport, Jiang Huai heard that he meant this, so he was not surprised.

He thought about it, if he could have a good-looking and comfortable wedding, it seemed not bad, and thinking about the future, he always felt that the difficulties in front of him could be overcome.

The two hugged each other, and Jiang Huai said: "Okay."

On the day of the operation, Jiang Huai was lying on the hospital bed, and the nurses finished preoperative preparations for him, waiting to push him into the operating room.

Lu Wuchong stood beside him, holding his hand.

The obstetrics and gynecology department is generally a department with a relatively relaxed atmosphere in the hospital. The doctors and nurses here are not so serious. You need to be so nervous."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai let go.

Then Lu Wusong squeezed him back.

Seeing that Lu Wusong was tall and handsome, the nurse was both envious and joking, "Hey, when I give birth, if only my husband had a tenth of yours. Do you know the baby's gender?" Speaking of

this , Jianghuai has something to talk about.

He replied: "Not yet, we want to know when we are born, as a surprise."

"Yo," the nurse understood very well, "Of the ten pregnant women who said that, eight of them have a gender they like, and they are afraid of giving birth early. Knowing the disappointment, do you like boys or girls?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Do you want to be so sharp.

He bite the bullet and said: "Baby girl."

After saying that, he was afraid that the nurse would say something to him like Dean Mei: I don't think your belly looks like a baby girl.

Fortunately, this nurse is young and a foreigner, so she doesn't have the ability to directly perform B-ultrasound with eyes.

She smiled and said: "Another one who likes female babies. I asked ten pregnant women recently, and eight of them wanted female babies."

Jiang Huai: "..." I can see that this nurse likes to use ten examples.

But I don't know if the nurse's relaxed attitude affected him.

Unknowingly, he also relaxed, not so tense.

After chatting for a few more words, the nurse was notified that she could enter the operating room.

Almost at the moment when the hospital bed was moved, Jiang Huai's hand was tightly clenched by Lu Wuchong. When he looked up, he saw Lu Wuchong's expressionless face, obviously nervous.

"Lu, Lu Wuchong." Jiang Huai called him suddenly.

Lu Wusong hurried forward, his voice was unbelievably soft, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Huai paused, and said, "I want to eat sugar."

From Jiang Huai into the late pregnancy, in order to suppress high blood sugar during pregnancy, Lu Wusong asked Rarely give him candy.

Lu Wuchong was stunned, and then said: "Then I'll ask the doctor to wait, I'll go downstairs and buy candy for you, and we'll do the surgery after you finish eating the candy, okay?"

Jiang Huai looked at him like this, his eyes were a little red, shook his head.

"I..." He moved closer to Lu Wusong's ear, as if whispering, "In the pocket of the white coat I brought to the hospital, there is a candy I secretly hid, help me out, Can you eat it after I come out?"

Don't talk about eating a candy now.

Even if Jiang Huai wanted the stars and the moon, Lu Wuchong would try his best to get them.

Lu Wusong touched Jiang Huai's face with trembling hands, and his voice was pretending to be calm, "Okay, I'll eat it for you when you come out."

He watched Jiang Huai being pushed into the operating room.

After watching him enter the operating room, Lu Wuchong stood at the door of the ward for a long time, staring at the door for a long time, as if his soul had been pulled out of his body.

He wished he could transfer all the pain Jiang Huai suffered to his body and bear the pain for him.

He didn't know how long it had passed, but he realized that Jiang Huai would not be able to get out for a while, so he returned to the ward in a daze, and began to search for the white clothes that Jiang Huai said.

Wait for Jiang Huai to come out, wait for Jiang Huai to come out...to feed him...

Lu Wusong paused.

He picked up the white clothes Jiang Huai said, and slowly took out a letter from his pocket.

Inside the envelope is the candy.