Chapter 68

Lu Wuchong didn't say a word.

Now he has great doubts about the level of this hospital.

This hospital has been here since he was a child, and it has been convenient for everyone in Lu's family for so many years.

The doctors here were either recruited by Lu Rumei from other big hospitals, or he hired them himself.

But now, he simply has a headache.

Jianghuai's former attending doctor, that is, Dr. Liao said: "Of course, I just..."

"Give me his contact information," Lu Wusong said, "I'll go talk in person."

Dr. Liao breathed a sigh of relief .

Lu Wuchong stood up and said to the doctors in the meeting room: "The Lu family is raising you, not to let you lose the chain at a critical moment. I know that Jiang Huai's situation is special, but since he was pregnant, you have been in a lot of situations. , I have to wonder what kind of employees I am supporting with a high salary."

The doctors present all had bad faces when they heard this.

They looked at each other without speaking.

Regardless of whether they have taken over the Jianghuai case or not, the most basic ability to deal with emergencies in a hospital is necessary.

This time they really panicked.

The proposals given were not satisfactory.

Seeing Dr. Liao and Lu Wuchong leaving the door of the conference room, Jiang Huai was a little restless.

He didn't know whether he should follow up and have a look.

Lu Wusong turned around, and when the door closed, he comforted Jiang Huai with a look.

Jiang Huai sat down obediently.

He subconsciously touched his stomach - he always liked to do this action these two days.

Like this, he can get a little power from it.

After leaving the meeting room, Lu Wuchong said directly to Dr. Liao, "You have no chance to make another mistake, you know this, right?"

Dr. Liao immediately swore again after hearing this.

Lu Wuchong held back the veins on his forehead, "Okay, maybe there was nothing wrong at first, and something happened again as soon as you promised."

Doctor Liao was a little embarrassed, and put his hand down, "I made a mistake this time, I admit it. , but my senior brother is of a higher level than me, so don't worry about that."

He didn't say any more nonsense, and directly helped Lu Wusong make a phone call.

After the call was connected, Dr. Liao said, "Then Mr. Lu, whom I told you before, is right next to me. Would you like to chat with him?" Lu Wuchong said, "Just turn on the speakerphone.

"

Dr. Liao prescribed the speakerphone.

However, what he said next made him embarrassed again.

"Little Liao, I'm somewhat sure about this case, but you also know that I don't really want to go back to China, so I'm really sorry."

Lu Wuchong remained calm, "You can make a price, as much as you want."

"This is Mr. Lu, right?" The other party changed from a noisy place to a quiet place, "It's not about money, it's about some personal issues, and your lover's situation is rare, but it's not uncommon. Can perform this operation..."

Lu Wuchong paused.

Dr. Liao was so embarrassed that he wanted to ascend to the sky. Judging by his expression, he probably wanted to rush into the phone and drag him out as a senior brother.

However, to his surprise.

Lu Wuchong didn't get too entangled, but said: "Then you think about it first, the price is not a problem, if there are any disputes in the country, I can also help to resolve them. You should be busy." Before Dr. Liao could react, he lifted

his He lifted his chin and signaled Dr. Liao to chat quickly.

When Dr. Liao turned off the speakerphone and continued talking to his senior brother, Lu Wuchong had already turned back to the conference room.

Not long after, Jiang Huai was pulled behind him and brought out.

Jiang Huai asked confusedly: "Have you talked with the doctor yet?"

Lu Wuchong didn't say what happened just now.

He said to Jiang Huai: "Well, it's okay."

Dr. Liao who huddled in the corner: ... He

was obviously rejected, but why was he so calm? ?

After returning to Lu's house, Lu Wuchong let Jiang Huai rest assured to raise the baby.

At night, Lu Wuchong hugged Jiang Huai from behind.

He said: "Do what you want to do. If you want to stay, child, we will stay. No matter what the consequences are, I will be here for you."

Jianghuai actually didn't know anything.

But seeing Lu Wusong's calm attitude, he gradually felt a sense of security.

He whispered: "Can you help me? How can I help?"

Lu Wusong said, "I'll find you the best doctor, and I'll find you the best nutritionist to take care of your body."

Jiang Huai thought about that scene for a while.

The doctor is fine.

But if there's a nutritionist watching him eat every day... hmmm.

Jiang Huai wanted to move his body away silently.

But Lu Wusong tightened his arms and pressed a kiss on the back of his neck.

"I will definitely work hard, and you have to live up to it, you know?" Jiang Huai blinked

.

We must not be afraid of death and get off the operating table alive."

Jiang Huai also remembered his "rhetoric words" in the hospital.

Thinking about it, he didn't know how he said those words, but they just came out so naturally.

Jiang Huai asked curiously: "What if I don't live up to it?"

"If you don't live up to it." Lu Wuchong paused, "When I go down to find you, I will definitely teach you a lesson."

Jiang Huai didn't understand.

Lu Wuchong's words were not meant for him to understand.

His eyes fell on Jiang Huai's belly, his eyes flashed, but he still didn't touch it.

He said softly: "Sleep, Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

In the next few days, Jianghuai finally had the feeling of raising a baby.

For the first two days, he was still thinking about things, but by the third day, he was completely relaxed.

Didn't Lu Wuchong say it before?

The sky is falling and he is holding it up.

As long as Jiang Huai thinks of this sentence, even if he is the one on the operating table, his sense of fear will be reduced exponentially.

It may be that his mood has improved, and he no longer has to worry that he may be cancer, and he no longer has to worry about what to do with his children.

His morning sickness gradually eased a lot.

I still vomit, but not as before. I vomit three or four times a day, and I feel uncomfortable all day long.

But there is one sad thing.

His appetite still didn't improve.

Before he was pregnant, his appetite could be said to have never encountered a bottleneck period. Even when he was sick, he could drink two bowls of porridge.

Pregnant, he can be embarrassed when eating.

Lu Wusong had discovered this matter since before.

Jianghuai's taste has directly evolved from an all-meat feast to a vegetarian diet. It is impossible for him not to notice such an obvious change.

But at that time, the medical certificate in the hospital was in front, and it was just the beginning of summer.

He thought that Jianghuai was a bitter summer, so his appetite changed drastically.

After knowing that Jiang Huai was pregnant, everything made sense.

Lu Wuchong gave him meat with chopsticks, "Be obedient, eat it."

He wanted to say it before he found out that Jiang Huai was pregnant.

As far as JAC's way of eating is concerned, it definitely won't work.

But at that time, there was no justifiable reason to make Jiang Huai obey. Several times he gave Jiang Huai food, but Jiang Huai either refused to eat it or brought it back to him.

it's good now.

Lu Wuchong said solemnly: "If you don't eat, the baby in your stomach will not be nourished. Don't you want to keep him? When you go to the operating table, you will not be nourished, nor will the baby. How can you Get off the operating table safely."

They no longer shy away from talking about these things.

Sometimes Jiang Huai even felt that Lu Wuchong was desensitizing him.

One thing is often not said, it will only be buried in the bottom of my heart and fermented.

Until the accumulation of fermentation is completed, the next step is the outbreak.

Some are angry, some are afraid.

Instead of breaking out of fear before going to the operating table, it is better to stabilize the mentality now.

But there is also a problem with such desensitization.

That is——Jianghuai has heard too much, and he is almost numb.

It was only when Lu Wusong started to use this trick to persuade him to eat, it was more effective than any other method.

As the number of times increases.

Jianghuai felt a little bad.

He said with a stern face: "It's the baby who doesn't want to eat, so what's none of my business?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

"If he wants to eat, how can he make me feel so uncomfortable?" Jiang Huai has a reason, "It's because he doesn't want to eat, so I don't have an appetite." Lu Wusong: "Jiang Tiantian, don't

... "

Jiang Tiantian, don't quibble," Jiang Huai imitated his voice and said vividly, "Do you still want to say: people can do nothing, but they just have to eat." Lu Wusong

rubbed temple.

When his slender fingers touched the skin, it could be seen that the fingertips were so hard that they turned white.

Don't be angry, Jianghuai is pregnant.

Can't be angry.

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath, "Then did you eat the egg anyway?"

Jiang Huai also saw his forbearance.

He has been a lot smarter recently, but he doesn't play dead.

He also knew that Lu Wuchong was doing it for his own good.

So after looking at Lu Wuchong for a moment, Jiang Huai lowered his stubborn head.

Eggs are boiled eggs made by nutritionists.

Originally, Lu Wusong wanted the kitchen to make egg custard. After Jiang Huai was pregnant, he especially liked to eat sour food. After the egg custard was steamed, sprinkle some rice vinegar on it, so that Jiang Huai could eat it.

But nutritionists say that boiled eggs are the most nutritious.

You can only eat boiled eggs.

Jiang Huai lowered his head and sniffed the smell of boiled eggs.

He opened his red lips and licked a small mouthful. His lips left some traces on the smooth egg, and the tip of his tongue was faintly visible.

Lu Wusong gradually sat up straight.

At first, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but Jiang Huai kept licking the egg, and he couldn't stop talking... Lu Wuchong was almost on edge.

He refrained from thinking in other directions.

He almost asked Jianghuai to eat quickly.

At this time, the tip of Jiang Huai's nose twitched, he quickly stood up straight, with a slightly disgusted expression on his face, and ran out covering his mouth.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He visibly became nervous, and followed Jiang Huai to the bathroom. Since Jiang Huai locked the door behind him, he could only guard at the door.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for Jianghuai to vomit.

After he came out, Lu Wusong stepped forward, lowered his head and wiped the water stains on his mouth, covering up the anxiety he had just guarded the door.

Jiang Huai was a little stunned and said: "Look, I told you, the baby doesn't want to eat it himself."

Lu Wuchong: "..." Still thinking about this.

Lu Wuchong: "Yes, I know."

When he returned to the dining table, Lu Wuchong asked someone to replace the boiled eggs.

Replaced with egg custard.

In the next few days, there was no such thing as boiled eggs on the table, and the nutritious meals were adjusted according to the taste of Jianghuai, instead of blindly pursuing nutrition.

Everything in this family is quietly changing for Jianghuai.

Since Lu Wusong moved in, the furniture hasn't been changed much.

Quietly changed to the least obstructive position.

The sharp edges and corners of some furniture are replaced by new furniture with rounded angles.

Every corner of the home, especially in the bathroom, is covered with thick non-slip mats.

The flowers and plants that Lu Wuchong bought for Jiang Huai at the summer resort before.

They were all sent to the Lu family by his orders.

Jianghuai spent most of his time lying upstairs and sleeping. From January to March, his sleepiness increased greatly. He used to force himself to stay awake, but now he feels relieved and feels intermittent.

Lu Wuchong was also nervous about this, and he was relieved after learning from the doctor that it was a normal phenomenon.

But behind the scenes everything looks great.

That foreign doctor still refused to return to China to perform surgery on Jianghuai.

The mountain is not just me, I will go to the mountain.

It is best to be able to perform surgery in China. Lu Wusong can get all the instruments for that doctor. He also has a lot of contacts in China. If there is any emergency, Lu Wusong can respond in time.

But after he offered to help the doctor solve domestic problems several times, and failed to invite him with a lot of money, Lu Wusong began to think about going abroad.

At night, the chat interface of Lu Wusong's mobile phone was stuck on Dr. Liao's sentence "It's still not possible".

His eyes were dark, and he looked at Jiang Huai who was reading a comic book next to him.

Jiang Huai slept all day and was not sleepy at all at night.

If he is not sleepy, he needs to find something to do, so he turns on his phone to read serial comics.

Lu Wuchong said, "Jiang Tiantian."

At the beginning, Jianghuai was still excited by this address, but now he is used to hearing it, and he said a perfunctory "um".

Lu Wuchong tried his best to ignore the perfunctory in his tone, "What do you think about going abroad?"

Jiang Huai said casually, "What do you think?"

Just as Lu Wuchong wanted to tell him about the foreign doctor, Hearing Jianghuai's phone vibrate, a message popped up on the taskbar.

It's so late, who else can look for him?

Jiang Huai thought it was Zhu Xiaoai or Sister Zhen, but after opening it, he found it was Mr. Xie.

Teacher Xie: [Student Jianghuai, did you understand what the teacher told you last time? ]

Jiang Huai was taken aback: [Hi teacher, what's the matter? ]

Xie Yiming looked very surprised: [I called your husband last time, didn't he tell you? ]

Jiang Huai was even more surprised.

He stared stiffly at Lu Wusong next to him, and quickly covered the screen after realizing that Lu Wusong's gaze was not kind.

Lu Wuchong sneered, "You don't need to cover it up, I've seen it all."

Jiang Huai said guiltily, "Why are you doing this?"

"We're lying on the same bed, and I'm only a few dozen centimeters away from you," Lu Wuchong said Smiling but not laughing, "It's difficult to see or not."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Although what he said makes sense, it does.

But why is it so unreasonable?

Jiang Huai turned his body guiltily, and sent a message to Xie Yiming: [Teacher, please tell me, did you tell him anything? ]

Xie Yiming paused for a moment.

Send it over: [It's about you going abroad as an exchange student, and I'll help you introduce seniors and sisters. ]

Jiang Huai: ...

he froze all over.

Thank you teacher.

Thank you teacher, why did you call Lu Wuchong to say this? !

Well, Teacher Xie is also doing it for his own good.

At that time, he thought it didn't matter, anyway, sooner or later he would divorce Lu Wuchong, so he signed up, and he had relatively loose money, which was enough to support him to go abroad to absorb new knowledge.

But now?

It seems that he has no way to divorce Lu Wuchong.

Moreover, he also has a baby who will be born in a few months to take care of.

Jiang Huai hesitated again and again, but still sent it to Xie Yiming: [Teacher, I'm really sorry, I want to ask, can I be canceled for this quota and replaced by someone else? ]

Xie Yiming was silent for a long time this time.

When Jianghuai gradually felt guilty and felt that he was a little unreasonable, Xie Yiming said: [Many people are vying for this spot. If you don't want it, this spot will be someone else's next second. I don't support one person for another Give up such a good opportunity because of someone else, whether this person is your lover or relative, you have to think clearly. ]

Jiang Huai said: [Thank you teacher for your concern, but I really can't go, I really trouble you. ]

Xie Yiming did not reply to him again.

Jiang Huai felt that the teacher might be angry.

But compared to the teacher being angry, the people behind him are the real highlight now.

Jiang Huai turned around stiffly.

Before Lu Wuchong could speak, he said first, "Why didn't you tell me when you found out?

"

This is what he learned from watching TV recently.

His taste in watching TV has changed from the 8 o'clock dog blood channel to the parent's short quarrel channel, which contains a brand new knowledge section. Jiang Huai watched it amazingly and benefited a lot.

Lu Wusong activated his yin and yang strange energy skills, "Really? I thought it was needless to say, after all, you didn't tell me."

Jiang Huai: "..." It seems that Lu Wusong is a little higher than him?

He faltered and stammered: "That's not, that's not because, at that time, we will be divorced soon, so there is no need to tell you?" "

Divorce soon?" Lu Wusong repeated with a sneer, "No need?

" Lost steadily.

Seeing that Lu Wuchong was really angry, he hurriedly moved closer, and said to him, "At that time, you said that when the marriage time comes to November, you will be divorced."

Lu Wuchong: "...Jiang Huai "

It was obviously a plan to delay the attack, so why did it come out of Jiang Huai's mouth, as if he was really looking forward to it?

Jiang Huai looked at him obediently, hoping that he would calm down.

Lu Wuchong was helpless.

In the matter of deceiving people, JAC's technology cannot be said to be zero, but only negative.

He couldn't even figure it out.

Is Jiang Huai trying to make him more angry, or is he really coaxing him.

...probably neither.

He couldn't possibly want to make him angrier, but there was no need to coax him either.

Just like going abroad, there is no need to tell him.

Jiang Huai watched helplessly as Lu Wusong's anger dissipated, gradually replaced by helplessness, and said to him, "Go to sleep."

Jiang Huai: Huh? ?

Is this what happened?

Is it a little too... easy?

He confirmed again and again, and found that there was indeed no sign of anger on Lu Wusong's face, but his eyebrows were slightly tightened, and it was impossible to say that he calmed down after being coaxed.

Lu Wuchong remembered something again, "As for the exchange students, if you want to go, you can sign up directly. I told you, you can do whatever you want, and I will take care of everything for you." Jiang Huai was still in a daze, hearing the

words Said: "How do you go about it?"

"Shorten the time of exchange students to half a year," Lu Wusong said, "Let you learn everything you need to learn before going to the operating table, how about it?" Jiang

Huai Said: "But, but..." "

And the doctor who operated on you, if nothing happens, stays abroad all year round, even if you are not an exchange student, you still need to go abroad," Lu Wusong paused, "I'll check However, the country where he and your school want to exchange students is the same, but they are in different cities, which is barely convenient."

Jiang Huai was a little surprised.

He was surprised by this coincidence, and also by Lu Wusong's attitude.

He felt that Lu Wusong hadn't calmed down.

But Lu Wusong's attitude didn't look like he was angry.

Jiang Huai watched Lu Wusong lay down and sleep.

But she didn't come over and hug him to sleep.

He sensed something was wrong.

Jiang Huai also put the phone aside, leaned closer to Lu Wuchong, and said uncomfortably, "Why don't you... you should scold me?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He said it like he often scolded him .

The uneasiness on Jiang Huai's face almost overflowed, and he could see clearly what he was thinking at a glance.

He had a hunch that he had said something he shouldn't have said.

But for the relationship between husband and wife, or the relationship between lovers, he has never experienced it at all, so he naturally doesn't know how to get along with his partner.

He watches a lot of TV and knows that some people's emotions are more sensitive.

But that's usually girls.

Lu Wuchong is a man.

Jiang Huai said: "Are you still angry?"

Lu Wuchong was indeed not very angry.

It's just that he's definitely not in a good mood.

After Jiang Huai came back, he became a lot more obedient - this means that he no longer thinks about the divorce, and has been staying at home honestly.

In addition to his appetite and various reactions to pregnancy need to worry about.

It was almost as if he had accepted living in the home with all his heart.

In the past, he was very resistant to being in the same bed with Lu Wusong, but now not only does he not resist much, he even takes the initiative to slip into Lu Wusong's arms at night.

Occasionally.

It was just that time.

His words would also stab Lu Wusong suddenly.

The stagnant depression in Lu Wuchong's heart suddenly reached a peak, a peak that he couldn't ignore and wanted to vent.

He suddenly moved closer and held Jiang Huai's face.

When Jiang Huai thought he was going to kiss him, and closed his eyes slightly to get ready.

Lu Wuchong said: "Are you really wanting to divorce me?"

Jiang Huai was stunned.

He opened his eyes and stared at Lu Wuchong in front of him.

The two looked at each other under the half-blind light, and the tension, uneasiness, and worry about gain and loss in Lu Wusong's eyes had never been so clear as at this moment.

"You may have hated me before," Lu Wusong concluded for him, "but now, if you don't like me, you don't hate me either. You can make do with it, right?" He restrained himself from being greedy, and

warned Lived myself many times.

But what happened today?

He lowered his eyes and lightly brushed the corners of Jiang Huai's eyes with his fingertips.

"Go to sleep."

"No," Jiang Huai stammered, and stretched out his hand to grab Lu Wusong's cuff, "No."

Lu Wusong looked back in surprise.

Jiang Huai felt a little wronged, "Why do you think so?"