Chapter 52

At this moment, Mrs. Jiang leaned half her body in from the door, grabbed Jiang Huai's arm, and dragged him out.

Jiang Huai looked bewildered.

Mrs. Jiang stood facing him, with a complicated expression on her face.

Jianghuai hesitated to speak.

When he looked at Mrs. Jiang's eyelids, he always thought that her eyelids are very shallow. What does this mean?

Jiang Qimin did not explain to him.

Mrs. Jiang didn't expect him to understand, she sighed, "Many people are downstairs, go and play with them."

Jiang Huai was a little confused.

Under his gaze, Mrs. Jiang covered her face and turned her face away uncomfortably.

Jiang Huai's gaze lingered on her face, and after hesitating for a moment, he still asked, "Did you fall?"

At this moment, Mrs. Jiang had faint tears in her eyes.

She held back the tears that had already overflowed, and said with some sobs: "Mom was not thrown, it's all right."

Jiang Huai looked at her, it didn't look like she was all right.

He said with some persistence: "If you are in too much pain, you need to apply medicine. After you apply the medicine, the pain will disappear."

Mrs. Jiang's tears could not hold back.

She suddenly said: "Tian Tian, ​​are you happy living in Lu's house now?"

Jiang Huai felt that this question seemed familiar.

Not long ago, Lu Wuchong seemed to have asked him the same question.

He didn't answer very seriously last time, but actually, if he thinks about it carefully, he is generally happy.

But he always hopes that he can be more free.

So the answer should be, life is still comfortable, and class is also considered happy. But for the sake of freedom, both can be thrown away.

Mrs. Jiang saw him silent for a long time, thinking that he was unhappy.

She shed more tears in an instant, "It's all my fault."

Jiang Huai didn't understand why she suddenly became like this.

"If mom says she wants to take you out of Lu's house..." Mrs. Jiang stopped in the middle of her sentence.

Jiang Qimin's voice came from inside the door, "Damn it! Jiang Xiu, are you not finished?"

Mrs. Jiang glanced back, and said to Jiang Huai, "Hurry up."

She seemed to be rushing Jiang Huai away.

Jiang Huai glanced at Jiang Qimin in the room, and slowly went down the stairs.

After arriving at the living room, Jiang Huai discovered that it wasn't just the Jiang family who came here.

Mrs. Jiang said "they are all there", including many Lu family members.

Unfortunately, Jianghuai didn't know most of the people present.

The last time we met was at the old lady's birthday banquet, the familiar faces Jiang Huai could recognize were Lu Wusong's aunt and second aunt.

However, judging from the current situation.

These two people sat firmly in the middle position, it was enough to know these two people, it seemed that there was no need to know other people.

Jiang Huai stepped forward and heard the boss—that is, Lu Wusong's aunt, Lu Chengchun said: "Isn't this the one from Xiao Chong's family?" "

Auntie," Jiang Huai said, "I have a name, and my name is Jiang Huai.

" The words were not sarcasm, or deliberately flirting.

Just stating a fact calmly.

After hearing what he said, Lu Wusong's aunt immediately became embarrassed, while the relatives next to him showed faint anger.

Lu Chengchun said: "I haven't seen you for a while, but I think Xiao Jiang is a little smarter."

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up.

However, before he could say anything, the person next to him immediately said: "Chengchun, it's time like this, what are you still worried about, no matter how flattering you are, you don't take you seriously.

" Elder, how can you use the word flattery?"

"Am I wrong? But I'm not talking about Cheng Chun, but Lu Wuchong, he doesn't take us seriously at all!"

Jiang Huai seemed to listen Got it.

He has always had a keen sense of danger.

For example, now, he clearly felt the malice from the elders of the Lu family.

——It turned out to be a Hongmen Banquet.

Moreover, now that Lu Wuchong is not around, the anger of these people is obviously going to be directed at him.

One of the men stood up, seemingly calm, but in fact he said furiously: "In my opinion, you don't need to be so excited. Our joint investment may be because nephew Lu didn't like it and thought it might lose money, so we stopped it in time." we......"

"He didn't like it? Of course he didn't like it! He has handled so many good projects, and he doesn't know how much money he has pocketed!" Sure enough, this sentence directly ignited the emotions of some people, "We partnered to invest, and we took Although it's Lu's company's money, it's not his money, what right does he have to stop us?"

Jiang Huai blinked.

Maybe it was his blinking that prevented them from quarreling, and the flames of war came towards him.

"Look at what your good husband has done!" the man said.

Another person said: "What's the use of telling him? He is a fool. He has stood here for a long time. I'm afraid he doesn't even know what we are talking about?" Jiang Huai: "..." He probably can

understand

Chinese of.

Forget it, these people said he didn't understand, so let's just say he didn't understand.

Lu Wuchong's definition of him is correct, Jiang Huai is quite clever when he should be.

Jianghuai moved sideways to the corner like a crab, so as not to be affected by the flames of war.

Then quietly listen to their quarrel.

Lu Wuchong heard the noise outside the door.

On the way, he had already received the news that Jiang Huai was brought over.

At this time before, it was almost time for the old lady to finish her dinner and rest.

Lu Wusong unbuttoned the first button of his suit, and then he raised his long, slender legs towards the gate of the old house—and kicked it straight down!

There was a loud bang from the door.

There was a sudden silence inside the door.

Lu Wusong walked into the door, and under the dumb gaze of everyone, he slowly buttoned up his suit.

He waved to Jiang Huai who was huddled in the corner, "Come here."

Jiang Huai seemed to have hot wheels on his feet.

Immediately grabbed the hand that Lu Wusong extended towards him.

The people who were still extremely arrogant just now became squibs the moment they saw Lu Wusong.

All of them went out.

The persimmons are still picky and soft. If it was replaced by Jianghuai, they would not know what it would be like at this moment.

Lu Wusong glanced at them, some of them couldn't hold back, and even trembled.

He said slowly: "I heard that someone was looking for me, and I specially took Jiang Huai over here from my house—who is it?"

Everyone looked at each other, silent like a cicada.

When a needle can be heard falling on the ground.

Lu Chengchun stood up and said, "It's me."

There was no surprise on Lu Wuchong's face, he nodded and said, "Is it because of the previous investment?"

A trace of guilt flashed across Lu Chengchun's face.

"Let me think about it," Lu Wusong said, "Do you think that I withhold money from the Lu family and not give it to you, and I deliberately don't want you to invest or make you rich?

" It's terrible.

Obviously he wasn't here just now, but he guessed everything right.

"It's really like this," Lu Wusong pretended to be enlightened, "Do you think that the Lu family's company is yours, and you can take the working capital as you want?" Lu Chengchun's face was a little uncomfortable

, "Xiao Chong, that's not what you said. We are your elders after all, you speak so harshly..." "

When you want to kill the company, do I despise you as stupid?" Lu Wusong raised his thin lips lightly.

Accompanied by his merciless words.

Everyone present froze.

As the organizer of this incident, Lu Chengchun's face was even more ugly.

"The Lu family has never done real estate business before, so why do you think that this investment will make you rich?" Lu Wuchong asked, "The company's working capital is taken out, what do you rely on to make up for it? Do you rely on self-confidence? "

Lu Chengchun said: "We have investigated, and the place we chose is a new development zone planned by the government. Within a few years, a school will be established here, and when the school is established..." "When the school is established, ten

years Time has passed," Lu Wusong said, "Have you investigated your partner carefully? Do you believe what he says?" Lu Chengchun's face was completely pale

.

Lu Wuchong was also tired of explaining.

He took Jiang Huai's hand, and his voice sank, "I'm not a grandma, I'm not that tolerant, I don't want something like this to happen again, if you still don't give up - how much power I have in my hands, you will How many lessons will be learned."

Just as he was pulling Jiang Huai to turn around and leave.

Lu Chengchun snapped back to his senses, and raised his voice, "Wait!"

At the same time she said these words, Jiang's couple came down the stairs—the door of the living room of the old house was also opened, and an unexpected person came in.

For a moment, Jiang Huai didn't know where to look.

Lu Chengchun continued: "I know, the old lady is partial to you. When she was sick, she even thought about handing over the Lu family to you."

Lu Wuchong frowned, staring at the Jiang family couple who came down.

And - Tang Pingjian standing at the door.

"We also know that Xiaojiang..." Lu Chengchun paused, summoned up his courage and said, "Xiaojiang's stomach is capable of conceiving a child, and the old lady's request is also the same." Lu Wusong's expression darkened

.

He subconsciously looked in the direction of Jiang Huai, just in time to meet Shang Jiang Huai's shocked and bewildered eyes.

Lu Chengchun was still saying: "You may still have concerns about us, that's why Xiao Jiang and I have never had children. Now we both take a step back..." "It's

ridiculous."

Before Lu Chengchun finished speaking, he was interrupted.

She looked over annoyed.

Tang Pingjian leaned against the door frame, out of shape, "Can a man have children? Sister, don't you be stupid, right? It's really not easy to deduct some money from your nephew." "We didn't make this

up !" The man who was emotional just now finally dared to speak, he pointed at Jiang's couple, "This is what his parents told us!"

Jiang Huai followed his fingers and looked at his parents hesitantly.

Jiang Qimin said: "We didn't make this up. The doctor told us about Xiao Huai when he was born, right Jiang Xiu?"

And Mrs. Jiang closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and simply turned her head away, not seeing clearly.

"Look," Tang Pingjian clicked his tongue twice, "Your wife doesn't even want to lie with you."

Jiang Qimin became a little anxious, "Our Xiaohuai, although he is a little boy, can still have children..."

Before he finished speaking, He met Lu Wusong's cold eyes.

What Lu Wusong meant was already obvious.

- Say it again at your own peril.

Jiang Qimin stabbed him in the back with the intention of making Jiang Huai pregnant with a child.

He didn't think what he did was particularly excessive.

When he was at home, he thought he was smart and analyzed it.

The last time Jiang Xiu was asked to give Jiang Huai medicine, even if the two hadn't had sex before, after that time, they definitely did.

He also understands the bad nature of men. After one time, there will definitely be countless times after that.

In this case, Jianghuai's stomach still hasn't moved.

Why? It can only be because Lu Wusong used contraception, didn't want it, and had concerns.

His concern may be the relatives of the Lu family.

Now he has removed Lu Wuchong's worries, and if Jiang Huai can conceive a child, he will help Lu Wuchong get the inheritance right.

Lu Wuchong should thank him.

But looking at Lu Wusong's eyes, that's not the case.

As for Tang Pingjian's sarcasm, he couldn't care less about refuting it.

Why? Why did Lu Wuchong react like this?

Is there anything else he has overlooked?

At this moment.

Jiang Huai suddenly asked: "Is my stomach a ball?"

Lu Wuchong, who was about to speak just now, said: "..."

It seemed that he didn't need to say anything.

The rest of the people were also a little dazed - they always thought that Jiang Huai was a little dumb existence, but they didn't expect Jiang Huai to be able to speak.

Lu Chengchun smiled awkwardly: "Of course not..."

"If not, how can you talk about it so casually?" Jiang Huai said, "It's something on my body, even if it can really give birth, I have the final say , what does it have to do with you?"

Lu Wuchong: "..." Thank God, he didn't believe it.

It turned out that he had been silent for so long just because he was planning this.

Tang Pingjian clapped his hands and cheered, "Boy, well said!"

Jiang Huai readily accepted the title of "Boy".

Jiang Qimin was dumbfounded.

Jiang Huai - no, what does Jiang Huai mean? !

"You guys are really rude," Jiang Huai said seriously, "Even the most rude person I've ever seen didn't treat me as a transparent person when he stood in front of me. You are the most rude person I've ever seen. People are not polite."

The corners of Lu Wusong's mouth curled up, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

He hugged Jiang Huai's shoulders tightly, and said in a deep voice, "Well, that's right."

Lu Chengchun and a group of relatives: "..."

Lu Wusong's tone can always soften when facing Jiang Huai.

He didn't realize it himself.

Jiang Huai was in contact with him every day, and he could find some big changes in him. As for this small change, he couldn't notice it at all.

However, the relatives who were used to Lu Wusong's sarcastic remarks suddenly felt it.

He failed to provoke, but was stuffed with dog food instead.

In this wave, he lost his wife and lost his army, and he suffered a direct blood loss.

Lu Chengchun was not reconciled, and wanted to say something more.

A person came slowly upstairs, and said to the crowd: "The old lady said, we are all a family, and if we continue to make trouble, we will hurt our peace. She is tired after listening to such a scene, everyone should leave early." ."

All present are the younger generation of the old lady.

When he was harmless against Lu Lu, he could still use his status as an elder to act wildly, but when he faced the old lady, he had to grit his teeth and swallow with blood.

"Also," the man paused, "Mr. Tang, the old lady is here to invite you."

Everyone's eyes were immediately on Tang Pingjian.

In this family, the existence of Tang Pingjian undoubtedly brought shame to the Lu family.

He himself didn't care.

After Tang Pingjian was invited away by the old lady, the rest of the people also dispersed angrily.

When they dispersed, almost no one dared to visit Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai again.

This time it was a complete tear, and their life in the Lu family would be hard to bear in the future.

The smarter ones are already thinking about how to please Lu Wusong again.

Judging by his current appearance, he was eaten to death by this young master of the Jiang family.

——To curry favor with the young master of the Jiang family?

Jianghuai didn't notice this.

This incident didn't seem to have any effect on him, and his mood didn't get bad because of it.

After observing for a while, Lu Wuchong heaved a sigh of relief when he found nothing unusual.

But what he didn't know was.

It's too early to breathe a sigh of relief.

In the evening, after Lu Wuchong went into the bedroom, the first thing he saw was not the back of Jiang Huai's refusal, and doubts gradually arose in his heart.

When he sat on the bed, he saw Jiang Huai glance at him from time to time.

He was even more determined that something was wrong.

Lu Wuchong got up slowly.

Jiang Huai immediately avoided his gaze, pretending to read the cartoon in his hand very seriously.

Lu Wuchong lowered his eyes and lifted the quilt on his side.

——I saw a limp toy snake lying in the middle of the bed.

Lu Wusong: "..."

He gritted his teeth, "Jiang Huai, who told you that I'm afraid of snakes?"

Jiang Huai pretended not to hear, but his peripheral vision fell on Lu Wusong full of expectation.

He didn't even need to speak, Lu Wuchong understood what he was thinking.

Nothing more than: go fast go fast.

Lu Wusong paused for a moment, and stretched out his hand in the corner of Jiang Huai's anticipation.

Then he picked up the whole toy snake.

Jianghuai: "..."

Tang Pingjian delivered false information! He will never play with Tang Pingjian again!

"I've been afraid of snakes since I was very young." Lu Wusong narrowed his eyes, "Who told you?"

Jiang Huai quickly picked up the comic book to cover his face.

Actually, if he didn't say anything, Lu Wuchong would have guessed it.

In this family, it is not a big deal to have the courage to talk to Jiang Huai about these things, watching the excitement - there is no one else except Tang Pingjian.

Thinking of Tang Pingjian, what appeared in Lu Wuchong's mind was the back of him going upstairs in the old house today.

Why didn't the old lady call anyone, but only called him up?

During the day, those people made such a scene, and the old lady didn't go downstairs. What happened?

And after the group of relatives dispersed, Tang Pingjian never came out.

At that time, Lu Wusong wanted to leave, but Jiang Huai stopped him, and said to him coquettishly: "Wait a little longer, Uncle, what if he comes out and finds that there is no one here, how lonely he is walking alone."

Lu Wuchong really wanted to tell him that the old house had a full-time driver who would take him back.

But for some reason, he didn't say that.

Later, until it was dark, there was no movement upstairs, so they left.

Lu Wusong picked up the toy snake and looked at it carefully.

"Jiang Huai," he said suddenly, "do you know why I'm afraid of snakes?"

Jiang Huai's tone didn't seem to mean to settle accounts.

So he put down the comic book and asked curiously, "Why?"

"Because, when I was young, I saw a snake crawling past Tang Pingjian's feet..." Lu Wusong lowered his eyes.

He thought the snake was going to bite.

In fact, in the parent-child relationship in this world, not only adults worry about children.

Children also feel worried about adults, and because they are too young, they may even have shadows about it.

Lu Wusong stopped talking.

What's the point of saying this now?

Regardless of whether Tang Pingjian discovered it out of conscience during the day, or suddenly got enlightened, or out of his liking for Jianghuai, he only said a few human words.

Being an asshole is Tang Pingjian's eternal attribute.

He just softened his heart after saying one or two human words?

While Lu Wusong was silent, Jiang Huai was also silent.

Lu Wuchong thought that Jianghuai would say "I just saw a snake, you are so timid".

But Jiang Huai blinked and said, "That's really scary."

"Okay," Jiang Huai muttered, "I shouldn't scare you with this, I'm sorry, I'll think of another way next time."

Lu Wu Sui stared at him, with some different emotions flashing in his eyes.

His Adam's apple slipped, just about to speak.

There was a sudden knock on the bedroom door.

Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai looked up at the same time, and the butler's voice sounded outside the door, "Mr. Lu, Mrs. Lu has entered the hospital, and I need you to go there quickly.

" How optimistic."