Chapter 49

Jiang Huai's eyes widened slightly.

After Lu Wusong finished touching him with his lips, he first moved away a little bit. Seeing that Jiang Huai didn't respond, he slowly raised his hand and pinched Jiang Huai's chin.

When he lifted Jiang Huai's chin and was about to kiss it, Jiang Huai suddenly reacted and shrank back.

He fell down on the carpet, looking at Lu Wusong in a daze.

From his reaction, he seemed to know what Lu Wuchong was doing.

But from his bewildered expression, it reads - why did you kiss him? What are you kissing him for?

Lu Wusong slowly loosened his jaw.

He smiled suddenly at Jiang Huai, "What? Stupid?"

Jiang Huai stammered, "You just, you..." "

What happened to me just now?" Lu Wuchong looked calm, "I didn't do anything just now."

Jiang Huai Is not very smart.

But he could still feel such an obvious deception, he suddenly felt angry after being deceived, and raised his voice: "You lied!" "Did

I lie?" Lu Wuchong seemed a little surprised.

Jiang Huai said angrily: "You are lying, you kissed me just now."

Lu Wuchong said: "If you say I am lying, then you have to show evidence?"

Jiang Huai: "...you It's obviously a lie!"

Just because of what happened just now, he is still required to provide evidence?

"Whatever you do now is based on evidence," Lu Wusong said, "You don't even have evidence, and you just say I kiss you, isn't it a bit slanderous?" Jiang Huai: "..." The two levels are reversed, and black and white are instantly

reversed

.

Jiang Huai heard from Zhu Xiaoai that kissing is something only people who like each other can do.

However, it is still a bit difficult for JAC to understand the definition of "like".

So Lu Wuchong kissed him, he didn't care at all, but Lu Wuchong refused to admit it, which made him care.

Seeing that he was about to cry, Lu Wuchong showed mercy and said slowly, "Why don't you tell me where I kissed you, and I'll apologize to you, okay?

" He pointed to his own lips, "Here!"

Lu Wuchong didn't seem to hear clearly, "What's here?"

Jiang Huai became anxious, "It's here, I kissed here."

Lu Wuchong asked again: "Where did you kiss? " ?"

Jiang Huai was really anxious this time, so he simply lifted Lu Wuchong's hand and pointed to his lips, "It's here."

Like an old man, Lu Wuchong squinted his eyes and suddenly realized: "So it's here."

Seeing that he finally understood, Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief, but then, he felt something was wrong.

Lu Wuchong's fingers stroked his face, his eyes darkened, he said: "But I don't remember how I kissed you, do you remember?" Jiang Huai was stumped

.

He hesitated for a moment, as if he wanted to imitate how Lu Wuchong kissed him just now.

But he sensed that something was wrong again, so he backed down repeatedly until Lu Wusong got impatient and took the initiative to attack.

He leaned in front of Jiang Huai and kissed him on the cheek again.

Then he asked him: "Is that so?"

Jiang Huai was a little confused, and slowly shook his head, "No, it's not." "That's not

it," Lu Wuchong seemed to be thinking about it, and kissed the tip of his nose again, "That's Like this?"

Jiang Huai suddenly realized that he had been fooled—but it was too late, Lu Wusong clasped his waist, his eyes full of aggression.

The two looked at each other, Jiang Huai wanted to cover his mouth, but then, Lu Wusong pressed his hand in advance.

Lu Wuchong kissed again.

This time, it wasn't just a superficial kiss, he rolled on Jiang Huai's lips, and even couldn't help biting, only barely stopped in Jiang Huai's almost aggrieved murmur.

Jiang Huai frowned slightly, wanting to cry or not, he said angrily: "What are you doing!" He

thought it was fierce, but in Lu Wusong's ears, it was like a kitten waving its paw.

No deterrence.

Lu Wusong's gaze patrolled his face, staring closely at every expression on his face, as if he was confirming something.

He thought, a little idiot like Jiang Huai is so stupid that his family members want to bully him, making him struggle in his own home, how will he live in society?

There are no bones left that will be eaten by this society, right?

He should be bullied and sold out without knowing what happened, foolishly counting the money for others.

Just like that.

Therefore, such a little idiot is only suitable to stay by his side, be taken care of by him, and take good care of him. He will give Jiang Huai the best and pamper him all the time.

Lu Wusong let go of Jiang Huai, pretending to say: "I didn't seem to kiss like this just now, and I kissed wrong again."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Still lying to him!

Jiang Huai was bullied so badly that tears welled up in his eyes.

He knew that he was not as smart as Lu Wuchong, but he just went too far!

Seeing that he was silent, Lu Wuchong restrained himself a bit, and asked softly, "Are you angry?"

Not only did Jiang Huai not want to pay attention to him.

She even carried her body on her back, not wanting to look at him again.

He even raised his hand and wiped away his tears.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

The teasing seemed a bit cruel.

When Jiang Huai is angry, he doesn't know any other moves, he will use one move.

--cold war.

But sometimes, there are not many tricks, as long as they work, Jianghuai's tricks are quite effective for the current Lu Wusong.

At the beginning of his unilateral cold war, Lu Wuchong would tease him vigorously.

Originally, the two of them talked back and forth, but now Lu Wusong is left to act alone.

He asked Jiang Huai: "What's for dinner today? I'll let the kitchen make it for you."

Jiang Huai immediately turned his face away and looked away.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He couldn't be seduced by food anymore, it seemed that he was really angry.

However, such Jianghuai is extraordinarily cute.

Of course, at this time Lu Wusong didn't realize the seriousness of the matter.

Whenever Jiang Huai gets angry, he likes to draw.

It's not like the painting method when practicing or receiving orders. When practicing and receiving orders, he will take a break after painting for a while. Now, he is painting all the time.

When others talk to him, he seldom pays attention to them.

Originally, when he had no classes on weekends, he liked to stay on the balcony, and Tang Pingjian also liked to stay there.

Occasionally, when Tang Pingjian said a word or two to him, Jiang Huai would respond, unless it was said that he was engrossed in the painting and had no time to respond.

But now, Tang Pingjian has also become a fish in the pond.

He asked Jiang Huai, "Why haven't I seen you talking to Lu at the dinner table recently? Are you having trouble?"

Jiang Huai paused, pretending not to hear.

Tang Pingjian: "..."

What kind of child is this.

Bored, Tang Pingjian poked Jiang Huai on the shoulder, "Hey, you haven't even moved your brush for a long time, so don't pretend."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Although it was a bit embarrassing to be punctured, he just didn't want to talk.

Tang Pingjian rubbed his nose to make fun of himself.

However, he doesn't have to play with Jianghuai.

Under Jiang Huai's staring gaze, Tang Pingjian looked around and went downstairs to leave Lu's house.

The bodyguards did not follow him.

Jiang Huai was startled, thinking that he was going to run away, and finally he was willing to speak to the bodyguard: "Stop it quickly." The bodyguard

said: "Master Xiao Jiang, the old lady only ordered us to protect you from Mr. Tang's harm. As for the things outside the Lu family, we have nothing to do with it."

Jiang Huai was startled.

It turns out that the old lady didn't detain Tang Pingjian at all?

During this period, Tang Pingjian took the initiative to stay in Lu's house?

He is gone now, will he come back?

Jiang Huai had a lot of doubts in his heart.

Originally, Lu Wusong could ask these questions.

But now that he and Lu Wuchong had an awkward dispute, he definitely couldn't ask.

Fortunately, when it was almost evening, Tang Pingjian came back by himself.

Only then did Jiang Huai breathe a sigh of relief.

It had been almost three days, and Lu Wuchong felt that it was time for Jiang Huai to calm down.

In the past few days, after waking up every morning, he thought so.

However, the ideal is plump, and the reality is skinny.

Not only did Jiang Huai not let go of his anger, he even vaguely seemed to want to go his own way.

It's fine if you don't talk to him in the morning.

At night, even the bedroll wanted to be put in another bedroom.

Since the Lu family changed a lot of people a while ago, the second bedroom that was previously blocked was cleaned out again, so many bedrooms were clean.

Almost put the quilt on and go straight to sleep.

Lu Wuchong finally became a little anxious.

However, Lu Wusong was anxious, and Jiang Huai must not be able to see it.

If Jiang Huai finds out, he will play this trick with him every now and then, and I am afraid that this day will not be over.

Jiang Huai had forgotten why the two of them lived together in the first place.

But it doesn't seem to be an important thing.

Originally, two big men—Jiang Huai felt that he was considered a big man, so it was strange to live together.

He has slept in a room by himself since he was very young, and the Lu family is bigger than the Jiang family, so he can't even afford a second bedroom, right?

And he doesn't want a particularly large room, nor does he want to sleep in the master bedroom.

Small enough to let him sleep.

Thinking of this, Jianghuai directly took action.

He vaguely knew that Lu Wusong would not agree, so when he packed his things, he thought it was relatively secretive, and no one noticed.

As a result, it was finally packed.

On the fourth day, when preparing to move to the second bedroom.

Lu Wuchong didn't go to work, and even arrived at the door.

He leaned against the door and asked Jiang Huai, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Huai: "..."