Chapter 7

Seeing that Tao Chunan was getting closer and closer to them, Jiang Huai was a little anxious.

He grabbed Zhu Xiaoai's wrist with his backhand, trying to pull him out.

Zhu Xiaoai had a question mark on her face.

At this moment, Tao Chunan had already walked to their side.

His eyes sized Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai around, and then he took them back.

When Jiang Huai saw him, he felt uncomfortable from his bones.

In fact, Tao Chunan never hurt him.

It's just that the experience after their marriage was a bit unpleasant for Jiang Huai.

In the two years after marriage, Tao Chunan didn't show up a few times, but his housekeeper often haunted the house Tao Chunan lived in for Jiang Huai.

It was okay when Jiang Huai was alone.

But whenever the housekeeper or someone else is at home, the fact that Jiang Huai is not the owner of the house will be highlighted infinitely.

Jiang Huai felt that he was not respected by others.

Even when he was in the Jiang family, he didn't like others entering his room, and the Jiang family couple would agree to him.

But in Tao's house, his room can be entered and exited at will.

Even if he gave repeated orders, saying that he didn't need to have his room cleaned, the people from Tao's family would come in right away.

Therefore, compared with the Lu family and the Tao family, Jianghuai is still more willing to take a place with the Lu family.

Zhu Xiaoai saw Jiang Huai's sudden resistance to enter the art exhibition, and finally followed Jiang Huai out.

The two managed to avoid Tao Chunan and squatted in a small corner of the street.

Zhu Xiaoai was just about to lose his temper, when his cell phone vibrated.

He picked it up, looked at it, and exclaimed: "God, the boss of the Muxi Art Exhibition asked me if I came here today, how did he know?"

Because they passed by the boss just now.

And Zhu Xiaoai loves to post selfies in Moments, and others will know him at a glance.

Jiang Huai looked left and right, and after finding out that the danger was over, he said, "Let's go."

Zhu Xiaoai became a little angry, "Why don't you go? What's the matter with you? If you don't make it clear, I won't talk to you for a week. "

Jianghuai paused.

He can't lie, and he doesn't want to deceive his friends, but what happened to him can't be explained clearly in one or two sentences.

He said slowly: "Why don't I treat you to a meal?"

Zhu Xiaoai understood him very well. Looking at his expression, she sensed his embarrassment, and waved her hand generously, "Okay, I forgive you."

The meal for the two of them lasted until midnight.

The time for them to go out is not early, from school to the art exhibition and then to the place to eat, it takes one or two hours in a flash.

So, when Jiang Huai arrived at Lu's house, it was almost eleven o'clock.

He had completely forgotten about Lu Wuchong.

When he entered the door, Zhu Xiaoai sent him another message, asking him: [Boss Tao from the art exhibition came to me to ask you. Do you still want to add him as a friend? ]

Jiang Huai frowned, not thinking about what to answer.

Just when he raised his head and wanted to turn on the light in the living room, the light turned on before him.

Jiang Huai was taken aback for a moment, then he heard Lu Wusong's voice not far away.

"Do you still know how to come back?"

Jiang Huai inexplicably had a feeling that when he was a child, he ran away to become a monk because of his playfulness, and he was caught by his parents after playing too late.

"I heard from the housekeeper that you didn't enter the house at all this afternoon." Lu Wusong slowly sat down on the sofa with a glass of warm water in his hand, "I didn't expect that you still have this ability?" 

The author has something to

say :

Your wife is very capable, you need to be patient to discover.