Chapter 35

"Hey, Tiantian," Mrs. Jiang's voice came through the microphone, always somewhat unreal, "How are you doing?"

Jiang Huai didn't feel anything at first when he heard her voice.

Until Jiang Qimin's voice appeared on the microphone, pressing his voice and urging: "What are you talking about, just ask."

Jiang Huai held the phone and wanted to hang up.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Mrs. Jiang smiled to herself, and said a little embarrassedly: "Mom doesn't mean anything else, just want to ask how you get along with Mr. Lu recently?" Jiang Huai said: "It's okay

.

" The wife also noticed his indifference, but with her husband urging her beside her, she could only bite the bullet and continue: "Fortunately, what is the best way?"

Jiang Qimin lowered his voice: "You can't talk less nonsense!

" After a pause, he immediately hung up the phone.

The people over there were also dumbfounded. After a few minutes, I called again. This time, the person on the other end was Jiang Qimin.

Jiang Qimin's words are relatively strong.

For this son, he thinks he has given everything he can, so he is not as careful as Mrs. Jiang.

——Obviously, he didn't feel at all that it was a betrayal to send the child to marry in order to maintain his own interests.

"Look at what you look like now, how can you hang up your mother's phone?"

Jiang Huai paused.

He reacted and felt that Jiang Qimin was right.

Therefore, he also hung up Jiang Qimin's phone call.

Now it's all the same.

Jiang Qimin & Mrs. Jiang: ...

Jiang Huai seemed to be in a hurry and kept calling him. It took Jiang Huai a long time to pick up, and he heard Jiang Qimin's softened tone.

"Father doesn't mean anything else," Jiang Qimin said, "I just want to ask how you and Mr. Lu are doing and when you plan to have a baby."

Jiang Huai paused.

Hang up the phone again.

This time, Jiang Qimin finally remained silent.

In the previous life, even if Jiang Huai fell ill and died in Tao's house, Jiang Qimin never let him go home.

Jiang Huai had thought about the fact that they lied to him that he could have children—maybe it was just a lie made by Jiang Qimin for the sake of benefit, and for greater benefit.

He has already been popularized by Lu Wuchong, and the structure of men and women is different.

Although he and Lu Wuchong have many different views, they are on the same front in this regard.

And the reason why Jianghuai was able to accept Lu Wusong's statement so quickly.

It may be that deep down in his heart, he still longs to be a normal person.

So when Lu Wuchong taught him the physiological difference between men and women with drawings, he almost instantly gravitated towards Lu Wuchong without reason.

Mrs. Lu's illness was cured after a month.

It is said that she has recovered, but it can be seen that her body is not as good as before.

Because of her illness, many people in the Lu family focused their attention on Lu Wusong.

Mainly to keep an eye on his child.

Whether it's adoption or finding a new life - as long as there is any movement from him, the property of the Lu family will probably fall into his pocket.

Many people are just around the corner, intending to do something.

However, what the Lu family wanted was to prevent Lu Wuchong from having a child.

The Jiang family's thinking was completely opposite to theirs.

Originally, they didn't urge Jiang Huai very hard, because the water in the Lu family was too deep, and now with a child, they couldn't tie a man at all.

But it's different now.

Mrs. Lu even spoke, as long as Jiang Huai gave birth to their Lu family's child...

the Jiang family will follow this child and enjoy the glory brought by this century-old tree together.

Speaking of a longer term, when Lu Wuchong steps aside, who will be in charge? It must be his son.

And the Jiang family is the mother's family of Lu Wuchong's son!

The minds of the people on both sides are active.

When everyone's nerves were tense, Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong entered into a peaceful state.

Knowing that Mrs. Lu was fine, Jiang Huai finally let go of his heart that had been hanging around for many days.

There was nothing to worry about around them, and the agreement they had shelved for a long time before was finally able to talk about it.

At night, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong sat on the bed.

Jiang Huai's bed table was taken out by Lu Wusong, and the dolls were also placed on it.

With a calm expression, Lu Wusong placed the paper he had printed out in the company in front of Jiang Huai.

"Do you still remember that you owe me money for a vase?"

Jiang Huai didn't expect him to mention this, and suddenly became nervous, "I'm saving money..." "

I don't want you to pay it back now," Lu Wusong pointed his fingertips Click on the desktop, "It just occurred to me that I need to add another debt to you."

Jiang Huai froze for a moment, then became unhappy, "Why do you want to add it to me?"

"This thing," Lu Wuchong never knew Where, I took out a few fragments and put them in front of Jiang Huai, "Do you still have any impression?"

Jiang Huai: ...

he has a lot of impressions.

At that time, he had just moved into Lu's house, and he hadn't even lived with Lu Wuchong.

While growing flowers on the balcony, he broke a pot...and hid it in the soil of other pots.

Jiang Huai was a little embarrassed, avoided Lu Wusong's gaze, and glanced to both sides.

A look that wanted to deny it, but couldn't.

A smile flickered on the corner of Lu Wuchong's mouth, then disappeared, and said solemnly: "Look at the contract."

Jiang Huai opened the contract with a whimper.

The contract did not add too much content.

But there is one.

During the continuation of their marriage, in order to ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the bed, the money from the vase he broke was used as a reward for him.

For example, if Jiang Huai can not eat in bed for three consecutive days, then his debt of 10,000 yuan can be exempted.

Keep it for six days, exempt 30,000 yuan, and exempt 70,000 yuan for twelve days.

Three days are stacked, the longer the number of days you keep, the more rewards you will get.

Jiang Huai's little thought was actually controlled by Lu Wuchong.

His eyes lit up immediately.

From his point of view, this clause does him no harm, only benefits.

Isn't it just to ensure that the bed is clean and tidy?

He thought the bed was pretty neat now.

As for Lu Wusong, if he could spend this small amount of money to get rid of Jianghuai's minor problems, it was totally worth the money.

"I forgot to say," Lu Wusong said again, "The standard for keeping the bed clean and tidy is based on my standard. If I think it's not good, then I don't count." Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment

.

How could Lu Wusong allow him to take advantage of the second time when he had the experience of being played with words?

"But..." Jiang Huai hesitated a little.

But Lu Wuchong doesn't like the things he does on the bed too much!

Lu Wuchong remained unmoved.

Jiang Huai thought that he might not be staying in Lu's house for long, only a few months left, so he could bear it.

He nodded resolutely.

The two parties reached a consensus on this new contract.

After he finished signing, the corners of Lu Wusong's mouth slightly curled up, and he leaned slowly on the bed, "These dolls..."

Jiang Huai said, "I'll take them away

right away !" With little effort, Jiang Huai managed to move all the dolls away.

——This was probably the most relaxing and pleasant victory between him and Jiang Huai in the battle on the bed.

Not only that, before going to bed, Jiang Huai also dusted the sheets, trying to make them look as clean as new.

Lu Wuchong pretended to nod reluctantly, "It's okay."

Jiang Huai probed, "Then today..."

"I'll count it for you, minus 10,000," Lu Wuchong said, "Sleep.

" I became happy and took the initiative to turn off the light.

I have never seen him so attentive before.

In the darkness, Lu Wusong closed his eyes and hid his smile.

A few days later, Mrs. Jiang came to see Jiang Huai.

In fact, since Jiang Huai married into the Lu family, he has had very little contact with the Jiang family.

The last phone call was one of the few times when they cared about Jianghuai.

Although their purpose is not to care about JAC.

Mrs. Jiang came alone this time. It is estimated that Jiang Qimin knew that he was not pleasing to his son, so he simply didn't come along.

Coincidentally, Lu Wuchong was also at home.

Jiang Huai didn't expect her to come, he was painting.

He first heard the doorbell ring, and then the butler came in and whispered something to Lu Wusong.

Lu Wuchong looked at Jiang Huai, and said, "Your mother is here."

Jiang Huai blinked, and stopped holding the brush, and only said "oh" after a long time.

Lu Wuchong felt that his attitude was a bit strange.

When he was at the engagement banquet before, he looked at this family, and it didn't look like a normal family.

Of course, in their circle, dysfunctional families were the norm.

At that time, he still suspected that Jiang Huai was deliberately approaching him, so he didn't pay much attention to it—but now he has to pay more attention.

After Mrs. Jiang was invited in, Jiang Huai's attitude became even more strange.

When Mrs. Jiang saw Lu Wusong, her expression froze obviously, and then she greeted Lu Wusong with a flattering smile.

It doesn't look like the attitude that a mother-in-law or an elder should have.

In fact, this is not surprising, after all, many people are afraid of Lu Wuchong.

After the butler served Mrs. Jiang good tea, Lu Wusong also got up and said, "Do you want to talk alone?"

Mrs. Jiang nodded with an extremely cautious attitude, and wanted to say something in front of Lu Wusong. Good words, but Lu Wuchong has already turned his head and left.

After the two remained, Jiang Huai put down his brush.

He didn't look at Mrs. Jiang, "Why are you here suddenly?"

Mrs. Jiang suddenly stepped forward and grabbed his hand, "Tian Tian, ​​why didn't you answer the phone?"

Jiang Huai wanted to break away from her hand, but he didn't.

"Did mom push you too hard?" Madam Jiang apologized, "Mom didn't do it on purpose, but not only mom, your dad is also very anxious..."

Jiang Huai lowered his head, not wanting to speak.

Mrs. Jiang whispered: "Tian Tian, ​​is there any movement in your stomach?"

Before, Mrs. Jiang was more tactful.

Recently, Jiang Qimin may have been urging her so hard, she gradually tried to get out of the way, pressing harder and harder every time.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Mrs. Jiang was anxious, and even stretched out her hand to touch Jiang Huai's stomach.

Jiang Huai didn't react and was stunned for a moment.

Mrs. Jiang didn't dare to use too much strength. After all, if she was really pregnant, the child inside would be much more precious than her.

She pretended to be gentle: "Do you feel uncomfortable here? Do you want to eat something strange recently?"

Jiang Huai couldn't hold back, and wanted to wave her hand away.

At this moment, Lu Wuchong stood at the stairs, with a gloomy expression on his face, "Madam Jiang, what are you doing?"

Madam Jiang was startled, and quickly let go of her hand.

Lu Wusong went downstairs in a few steps, keeping Jiang Huai firmly behind him.

The stalemate posture of these three people, if someone who didn't know was present, they would think that he and Jiang Huai were a family.