Chapter 41

After Jiang Huai got into the car, he was speechless all the way.

Originally, he thought that Lu Wusong would take the opportunity to embarrass him again... After all, his blow to the head really hurt.

But after he sat in, Lu Wusong had a calm expression on his face, and even turned on the computer to handle his work.

It's just that I don't know if he did it on purpose.

While dealing with work, he would touch his chest from time to time, as if it hurt.

Jiang Huai pretended not to see it, and moved a little further away from him.

Lu Wuchong: ...

Tsk.

When he got home, Jiang Huai watched Lu Wusong enter the study, and didn't intend to settle accounts with him, so his heart was completely relieved.

He probed his head and entered his studio.

In the middle is the painting that he has not sent out for so long.

He stared at the painting, feeling that the teacher seemed to have no fate with the painting.

This painting does not have to be given to Mr. Xie, it is just the most suitable gift for Mr. Xie among the gifts he can think of.

However, in his conception, there is also a predestined relationship between paintings and people.

Not only in the painting circle, but also in any artwork, there is a predestined relationship. If there is a predestined relationship, no matter what the occasion, no matter what the situation, this thing will always end up in the hands of the predestined person after several times.

If there is no fate, it is like he sent paintings to Mr. Xie, went around a few times, but still couldn't send them out.

Forget it, let's change something for Mr. Xie.

When Jiang Huai was sleeping at night, he hadn't seen Lu Wusong come back yet.

He originally wanted to go to sleep directly, but when he fell asleep immediately, he suddenly remembered, if Lu Wusong hadn't calmed down today, would his vase money still count?

Thinking of this, Jiang Huai immediately sat up.

During this period of time, Lu Wusong must be in the study. Just as Jiang Huai pushed the bedroom door open, he saw Lu Wusong coming out with a bottle of ointment.

The four eyes met, and each other was very embarrassed.

Jiang Huai quickly closed the door again.

Lu Wuchong: "...Are you not going to let me go back to sleep?"

After Jiang Huai closed the door, he realized what he had done, and opened the door angrily.

This time, the slit was opened, revealing half of his face.

It's open, but not fully open.

Lu Wusong took a deep breath, stretched out his hand to push the door, Jiang Huai suddenly said: "Wait, are you injured?" "Am

I injured?" Lu Wusong chewed on this sentence repeatedly, "Good question, I thought that your head should already have a big bump, and you knew about my injury indirectly."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Luckily, he didn't.

Only then did Jiang Huai feel a little sorry from the bottom of his heart.

Of course, his apology was only a little bit.

Lu Wuchong pushed the door open and entered, Jiang Huai followed behind him step by step, watching him sit on the sofa.

Lu Wuchong put down the ointment, suddenly smiled and said, "Do you want me to take off my clothes, so I can show you?"

Jiang Huai's eyes almost followed his neckline and got inside.

"Ah, no need," Jiang Huai suddenly felt impolite, "However, you can do it if you want."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lu Wuchong didn't talk nonsense with him, and took off his clothes directly, revealing tight lines upper body.

His chest was indeed red, but it wasn't serious.

What is conspicuous is the abdominal muscles under his chest.

Even though they are all men, Jiang Huai actually felt a little embarrassed. He has grown up so much, and he has never been so honest with anyone.

Of course, I didn't sleep with anyone every day.

Lu Wusong finished applying the medicine to himself, and suddenly called him: "Come here."

Jiang Huai apologized a little, and took a step forward, before he could stand still, Lu Wusong pulled him, and he immediately fell onto Lu Wusong's seat. In Sui's arms.

He struggled immediately.

Lu Wuchong seemed to be hugging a cat with fried hair, his hands were pricked and he couldn't do it, so he could only groan: "It hurts, it hurts, it's pressed to the wound."

Jiang Huai froze all over, and then managed to calm down.

He thought that Lu Wusong wanted to settle accounts with Qiu Hou, so he quickly closed his eyes.

Lu Wuchong turned his head away, and took a closer look.

Immediately, he made a conclusion: "It is true and strong."

Jianghuai: ...

Even so, Lu Wusong still poured the ointment into the palm of his hand, and rubbed some on the top of Jiang Huai's head.

A cool touch came from the head.

Jiang Huai stared at Lu Wusong's chest, feeling as if he could hear his heartbeat.

He blinked, feeling a little magical about the moment.

The next day, Jiang Huai heard in the school that another teacher in the school was found out for accepting bribes.

Coincidentally, what I received was also a painting.

The school issued a notice to expel the teacher and revoke his teacher's certificate, which meant that he was directly removed from the industry.

At the same time, the school's control on this aspect has begun to tighten again.

JAC's empathy for people has never been very strong.

But at this moment, he suddenly rejoiced that he didn't really give the painting to the teacher.

Otherwise, gratitude would turn into murder in an instant.

As soon as this happened, Jianghuai didn't know whether to apologize to Lu Wuchong or thank him.

If it wasn't because he stopped him, what would have happened to him and the teacher right now.

It happened to be Mr. Xie's class that day, Jiang Huai took advantage of the end of class and ran to the podium, Mr Xie was still polite, and asked him with a smile, "What's wrong?" Jiang Huai took out a paintbrush from his bosom

, Handed it to him.

Xie Yiming's face changed when he saw him taking out something, and he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that it was just a pen, and whispered to Jiang Huai: "I'm so scared, the teacher thought you were going to bribe the teacher too. "

Jiang Huai said sternly: "This is a thank you gift for the teacher, not a bribe."

Xie Yiming said: "What did the teacher do that moved you recently?"

Jiang Huai said: "It wasn't recently, it was the time when I went out to collect folk songs."

Xie Yiming remembered, took the pen he handed over, and turned the pen barrel left and right to cover up the softness in his eyes, "You drew this yourself?" Jiang Huai nodded

.

"It's so beautiful." Xie Yiming said, "Jiang Huai, you will always be the student I am most proud of."

Jiang Huai remembered something, and said, "But my grades are not the best..."

"I know," Xie Yiming smiled slightly , Handed it back to him, "There are too many people now, give it to me when you go to the office after school."

Jiang Huai thought he would not want it.

Without this kind of pushing and pulling, he suddenly became much happier.

Under Xie Yiming's smiling eyes, Jiang Huai sat back on his seat with his brush in his hands.

The barrel of this brush is a bit small, so he simply drew two strokes. It is not very commercial, and even if it is found out by the school, it will not be a big deal.

But very thoughtful.

Seeing Mr. Xie's fondness for it, Jiang Huai also felt that the things that were in arrears had finally been settled.

It's Lu Wuchong's side...

In the afternoon, the Lu family's old house.

As soon as Lu Wuchong got off work, the old lady called him over.

He originally thought that the old lady told him to come over was nothing more than that.

However, she didn't ask Lu Wusong to come here today because of Jiang Huai.

She handed a document to Lu Wusong, with a serious tone, "How much do you know about your father?"

It seems that there is no need to take this document.

Lu Wuchong still opened it and looked at it, and found that it was what he wanted to see, and said calmly: "I asked Miss Tao to sell the news." Lu Rumei was furious, and slapped the table, "You are confused

! He is your father!"

Lu Wusong put the photo on the table, his whole body was very calm, "Grandma, of course I know he is my father." "Knowing that

you still do this?" Lu Rumei took a deep breath , "If he hadn't called me, he would have almost died in a foreign country! Xiao Chong, how could you be so cruel?"

Lu Wuchong's eyes flashed a chill, "From the first day I was born, he Have you fulfilled your father's responsibility for a day?"

Lu Rumei said: "Then he is also your father."

Lu Wusong paused.

"Your mother's dystocia has nothing to do with your father. Before your mother passed away, he never felt sorry for your mother," Lu Rumei said, "I know you hate him, otherwise others will point fingers at the Lu family. I don't care, but..."

"Grandma," Lu Wuchong interrupted him suddenly, "I don't want to hear it."

Lu Rumei sighed and stopped talking.

"One more thing," she said, "I'm going to take your dad to China to recover from his injuries, but I can't find a suitable place, so I might as well send him to you."

Lu Wuchong looked as usual, without any change.

He knew that there was no room for change in this matter.

He was brought up by Lu Rumei since he was a child, and Lu Rumei was his parents, and no one knew each other better than them.

Lu Rumei also knew that he was not convinced.

It was okay when I was young, but as Lu Wuchong grew older and had his own ideas, the two strong people collided, and there would always be many conflicts.

The scariest thing was Lu Wuchong.

She could still turn a blind eye to the cruel methods he used to deal with people who were not related to her in the past.

But now, he can even attack his own biological father.

Lu Rumei didn't mean to favor his father.

People in high positions should have a higher moral bottom line than ordinary people, so as not to make big mistakes.

When you have power in your hands, you should restrain yourself even more.

Otherwise, how could she safely hand over the Lu family to him?

Lu Rumei sighed, "Xiao Chong, grandma doesn't have to fight against you."

Lu Wuchong said, "I know, grandma."

But——

as long as Tang Pingjian dares to come.

He dared to make Tang Pingjian regret coming over.

At half past six, it was almost when Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong were at home at the same time, one had just finished school and the other had just left work.

When Jiang Huai went back, everything in the Lu family was quiet, the butler raised a finger at him to signal him to be quiet.

He doesn't know why.

After eating, I asked the housekeeper and found out that since Lu Wuchong came home, he has locked himself in the bedroom without eating.

Jiang Huai finds it strange, usually at this time, if Lu Wusong has unfinished work, he should stay in the study.

In the past few months, there has never been an exception.

He remembered what he wanted to apologize for, stuffed half a piece of bread into his mouth, went to his studio, and found the previous painting.

Anyway, it was intended to be given away.

When Jiang Huai went out with the painting, he happened to bump into the butler who was about to leave with the meal.

He tilted his head in some doubts, took a step forward, and knocked on the bedroom door under the terrified gaze of the housekeeper who was eager to stop him.

There was no sound from inside the door.

Jiang Huai knocked again, because he had bread in his mouth, he said inarticulately: "Lu Xiansen."

The housekeeper hurriedly said: "Master Xiao Jiang, Mr. Lu..."

At this moment, Lu Wusong's voice came from inside the door, "If you want to enter, hurry up ."

The butler stopped talking.

When Jiang Huai was about to go in, he quickly handed the tray to Jiang Huai, signaling Jiang Huai to persuade Lu Wusong to eat.

After he entered, Jiang Huai saw Lu Wuchong standing in the middle of the room.

He seemed to be extremely tired, his brows were tightly wrinkled, hiding an indistinct gloom.

Lu Wuchong was expressionless, and suddenly said to him: "What is this?"

Jiang Huai let out an "ah" and took out the painting in his hand, "It's for you."

Lu Wuchong didn't move.

Jiang Huai first put the rice on the table, and then unpacked it himself. With his movements, the picture was revealed little by little, showing the beauty of the spring.

Lu Wusong watched for a long time. I don't know how long it has passed before he said awkwardly: "Don't you want to give

this painting to the teacher?"

I have some fate with you."

That piece of lush peach blossoms, with shocking vitality, was reflected in Lu Wusong's eyes, lingering.

Standing in front of that picture, Jiang Huai looked up at him with moving eyes.

Lu Wuchong suddenly took a step forward and hugged Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai raised his head, his eyelashes trembling.