Chapter 33

Jiang Huai covered his face, widened his eyes, and got a little angry again, "The wound on my face is not healed yet!"

Indeed.

Lu Wusong used too much strength yesterday, not only did his jaw not heal, it even started to turn blue.

However, what he didn't know was that his words directly drew everyone's attention to his face.

...and it's embarrassing.

Lu Wusong withdrew his hand, the expression on his face was not as cold and hard as when he dealt with the yellow hair just now, and he even felt a little uncomfortable when he looked closely.

He also felt that his actions were a bit redundant.

However, after doing everything, he covered up his uneasiness and said calmly, "Let's go."

This time he really left.

When getting on the bus, the driver had been waiting for a long time.

After Lu Wuchong sat up, he began to close his eyes.

The driver glanced back, maybe it was Lu Wusong's gentleness when he stayed beside Jiang Huai, which slightly diluted the coercion on him.

He actually asked, "Mr. Lu didn't sleep well last night?"

As soon as he said that, he felt a little uneasy again.

Is this a bit over the line? Like inquiring about Mr. Lu's private life?

He spent the night with his partner yesterday, what else could be the reason why he didn't sleep well? Any fool can guess it.

But Lu Wuchong was not angry, he smiled rarely, and said with a relaxed posture, "Drive your car well." In the

past two days, Lu Wuchong had never been so relaxed.

The driver quickly looked away from the side-view mirror, and tightly closed his mouth.

As soon as Lu Wusong left, Zhu Xiaoai came up to him.

Although the students behind him wanted to join in the fun, they were not familiar with Jiang Huai after all, so they only pricked up their ears to listen, but they didn't join in.

Zhu Xiaoai asked: "Yes, you, I heard that you didn't come home last night, did you go with your husband?"

Jiang Huai also thought about the meaning of his words.

Only then nodded.

"At first I was quite afraid that you would be bullied," Zhu Xiaoai pinched his face, "but seeing your husband so handsome today, even if I was bullied... By the way, your chin is really pretty... ..."

Very astringent/affectionate.

Jiang Huai pulled his hand down, pursed his lips and said, "It hurts."

"It really is Xiaobiesheng newlyweds," Zhu Xiaoai was in a daze, "Did you use the method I taught you that day?"

Otherwise, what so intense?

Jiang Huai shook his head.

Zhu Xiaoai was even more shocked, "It's useless? What would it be like if it was used?"

Jiang Huai: ...

Sometimes he really can't understand what Zhu Xiaoai is saying.

The teacher at the side looked complicated, and sighed to the people in the room, "Okay, no one is allowed to spread the matter today, let's go out and gather." In today's class, no one came to find fault with

Jiang Huai, and the class went smoothly Incomparable.

However, Jiang Huai never found a chance to give the painting to the teacher.

He was fascinated by drawing by himself, and when he came to his senses, all his classmates had dispersed, and only Zhu Xiaoai was still drawing with him.

After half an hour passed, the two of them called it a day and returned to their residence.

After returning, Jiang Huai remembered to send the painting to the teacher, but when he knocked on the door of the teacher's room, no one came to open it for him.

After knocking for a while, the classmate who lived next door opened the door, "Are you looking for Teacher Xie? Teacher Xie just went out to eat, so he should not be here."

Jiang Huai: ...Why didn't you call him for dinner.

If the painting cannot be sent out, it will be over today.

The little obsessive-compulsive disorder thought so.

When Jiang Huai was about to take a bath at night, he heard a knock on the door.

He sat up curiously, looked through the cat's eyes, and found that it was Lu Wusong. Not only did he come, he also pushed a small suitcase, and stood at the door in a leisurely manner.

Now Jiang Huai was a little confused, hesitated for a moment, and then opened the door.

Isn't Lu Wuchong going to work?

Jiang Huai was confused, "Why are you here again?"

Lu Wusong's face darkened, "I'm not welcome?"

"That's not true..." Jiang Huai led him into the room, "Come in."

Lu Wusong Chong went in calmly.

During this period of time, the two finally lived together for nothing.

If Jiang Huai had let him enter the house before, he would have hesitated again and again, but now, he didn't hesitate at all.

After entering, Lu Wusong first saw the painting in the center of the room.

In the painting, it was outside the window of the hotel where they stayed yesterday.

Lu Wuchong remembered that outside the window, there was a peach blossom that was twice as thick as the other trees.

Obviously yesterday was an exceptionally ordinary scene in his eyes.

Falling on this painting, it has a different charm. The peach tree was deliberately enlarged by Jianghuai, majestic and lush, and everything compared with this peach tree was set off to be small.

The exuberant and intertwined feeling almost overflows from this painting.

Lu Wuchong was taken aback for a moment, and couldn't help looking at Jiang Huai, "This is...classwork?" "No, no,"

Jiang Huai hurriedly covered the painting, and said, "This is for giving away... "

So it's better to let the recipient see it.

Who is it for?

The painting is the place where they lived yesterday, who else can I give it to?

What was obviously given to him had to be covered up.

Lu Wuchong didn't understand what this little fool was doing, so he suppressed the restlessness in his heart.

As he walked in, Jiang Huai asked again: "Why do you take the suitcase?"

Lu Wuchong put down the suitcase Shi Shiran, "The hotel I stayed in yesterday was canceled by someone, I came to seek refuge with you."

Jiang Huai Nodding his head, the words that came out of his mouth were not too gentle, and hit the point, "But, it's not like you don't have a place to stay."

If no one booked a hotel for Lu Wusong.

He also has a lot of money to settle, right?

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Jiang Huai's brain is not smart even if it is said to be smart, and it is also smart if it is not smart. It is really a metaphysics.

"I just want to sleep on your bed," Lu Wusong smiled sullenly, "Can't you?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

He didn't say no, why did he look at him with such terrifying eyes.

"Okay," Jiang Hai paused, observed Lu Wusong's expression, and asked curiously, "Are you angry again?" "

Why did you say 'again'?" Lu Wusong asked, "Am I always angry?"

Jiang Huai Asked back, "Aren't you?"

Lu Wuchong gritted his teeth, "Jiang Tiantian!"

Well, he was really angry now.

Jiang Huai rubbed his nose, looked away to hide his embarrassment, "Well, it's great if you're not angry, I'll take a shower first, see you later."

Lu Wusong froze in place for an instant.

When Jiang Huai entered the bathroom, he brought in the clothes that Zhu Xiaoai had told him.

It was only when Zhu Xiaoai mentioned it during the day that he remembered it.

Although he doesn't understand, what effect can wearing this ordinary clothes have, and Lu Wuchong is no longer angry... although he still looks a little angry.

Are you angry, or not angry?

If Lu Wusong wasn't so angry, would the effect be reduced?

Jiang Huai sighed.

Lu Wusong's heart, the needle in the sea.

After a long time, Jiang Huai didn't come out of the bathroom.

Lu Wuchong found a random place to sit down and looked at Jianghuai's small room.

Even though he only lived here for a day or two, he still tidied up the place in a very personal way.

For example, neatly arranged paintbrushes, and ornaments neatly arranged according to size instead of beauty or ugliness.

He even ordered the flowers in the hotel.

Just as Lu Wusong burst out laughing, the doorknob of the bathroom was turned.

He swept over casually, and immediately after, his whole body froze.

——Jiang Huai was only wearing a shirt.

From the thigh down, there is a piece of white flowers.