Chapter 85

"Baby," Lu Wuchong hugged the chattering Jiang Huai helplessly, covering his mouth, "I've had a ligation."

Jiang Huai fell into his arms, and blinked blankly.

Lu Wuchong paused, thinking that it was true, so he patiently explained to him, "Sterilization refers to a contraceptive operation. You can simply understand it as...the kitten is neutered?" It's actually different

.

Sterilization of cats means removal of the genitals, while neutering of humans means cutting off the vas deferens. If they are like cats, they will be directly castrated and become eunuchs.

But in order to facilitate Jianghuai's understanding, Lu Wuchong had no choice but to say so.

As long as there is knowledge about cats, there is nothing JAC does not know.

Sure enough, Jiang Huai's originally confused expression suddenly became complicated. His eyes looked at Lu Wusong, and he couldn't tell whether it was mostly reluctance or sympathy.

"You can't do it?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

As a man, I'm afraid he can't accept his wife saying that he can't do it.

After being silent for a long time, Lu Wuchong suddenly laughed.

His smile looked quite normal, but Jiang Huai felt the back of his neck getting cold, so he shrank his neck instinctively.

He always felt that Lu Wusong was going to bite him any second.

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong did not.

However, although he didn't bite, his expression didn't look like he had any good intentions. Simply put, he had bad intentions.

Lu Wuchong said meaningfully: "Whether I can do it or not, you will know after a while."

Jiang Huai: "..."

I felt a little like shooting myself in the foot with a stone.

Lu Wuchong is already incapable of giving birth, and he still knows what's the point of whether he can do it or not?

This sentence was stuck in his throat, and he was about to blurt out, but Jiang Huai swallowed it back wisely.

He is not stupid, knowing that if he said this, Lu Wuchong would be 100% angry.

time flies.

In the blink of an eye, it was the day when Jiang Huai and the baby were discharged from the hospital together. On the day he was discharged from the hospital, Jiang Huai was finally able to hold his baby.

It's really small.

The skin is as soft as marshmallow.

Lu Wuchong stood by his side, in case of any accident, the helpless one, one big and one small would be injured by falling or doing something else.

Fortunately, during this period of time, Jiang Huai had nothing to do and watched a lot of teachings about holding children.

For this moment, he has been preparing for a long time.

When holding the child in his hands, he still feels amazing, because it is not a kitten or puppy in his hands, but a living person, created by him, and has lived in his stomach for more than eight months.

During these eight months, they breathed together, ate together, and were connected by blood. This child was like a piece of meat that fell from him.

An amazing piece of meat.

Jiang Huai's eyes were shining, and he stretched out a finger to touch his son's face.

The meat is plump and feels great.

Just as Jiang Huai was poking back and forth, his son seemed to be woken up, and his little hand accurately grasped Jiang Huai's fingers, preventing him from poking any further.

Jiang Huai was still amazed and said "Wow".

Lu Wuchong watched from the side, and really wanted to hug the big and small together, and kiss them hard.

He had never enjoyed a normal family, his mother died young, and his father's love was too thin to even give him much. After being raised by the old lady, he knew what family affection was like.

But that's not the same as a whole family after all.

A long time ago, he was probably in his early twenties, and he saw the cruelty of society, and lived in intrigue every day.

At that time, he felt that maybe he would never know what love and family were like in his life. One day he will die of various diseases derived from chronic sleep deprivation.

Or before that time, he has already been plotted against.

But he met Jianghuai.

Jianghuai's family is also deformed, but Jianghuai likes life very much and never resents anyone. He is a shining little sun.

It is Lu Wusong's exclusive light.

After Jiang Huai discovered the switch on his son, he seemed to have discovered some new continent, and said to Lu Wusong: "He doesn't like being touched by others, come quickly and touch him." Lu Wusong returned to his senses, raised his eyebrows and said: "

Unexpected Right? Such a young child, how can he tell his character?"

However, when he really put his hand on his son's face to test it.

In the next second, his hand was also grabbed.

This child bows left and right, if the lower body can move, squatting in a horse stance will be a real Tai Chi gossip, Lu Wusong is also surprised.

Fortunately, the baby quickly retracted his hand.

Jiang Huai seemed to have discovered some strange toy.

Lu Wuchong looked at his eyes glowing, and had a vague premonition. Sure enough, when he felt something was wrong, Jiang Huai stretched out his hand again and poked his son's face.

After his son grabbed him, he broke free lightly and poked again.

Baby: "..."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He suddenly remembered a sentence.

—It would be meaningless to have a baby if it wasn't for fun.

It may be that the child is so fun that Jiang Huai almost forgot about the gender of the child. A few days after he was discharged from the hospital, he never mentioned the matter of having a daughter again.

When Lu Wuchong thought that this bout would finally pass.

He didn't expect that there would be aftershocks.

The children didn't sleep with them at night, so Lu Wuchong hired a professional confinement lady to take care of them, basically not disturbing the two of them.

They can also have a good "nightlife".

Concerned about Jiang Huai's body, Lu Wusong hadn't touched him for the past few days, but he also had a fire in his heart, and the consequence of holding it in for too long was that he didn't want to bear it anymore.

Now Jianghuai has recovered a little bit, and the doctors also nodded.

When Lu Wusong turned over, he originally thought that Jiang Huai would have to struggle no matter what happened - the little Jiujiu in Jiang Huai's heart that night, although he didn't hear Jiang Huai's words with his own ears, he could guess the general idea.

But Jiang Huai didn't struggle and let him kiss.

After kissing for a while, Lu Wuchong felt that the atmosphere was not right, so he took the initiative to stop.

He asked Jiang Huai in a low voice, "What's the matter? Are you not afraid anymore?"

Jiang Huai took the initiative to hug him, putting on a heroic expression, "Don't be afraid, come on." Lu

Wuchong: "...?"

What is wrong?

"Actually, it doesn't matter even if it really fails. Don't rush to prove yourself." Jiang Huai said cautiously, "Many people are born with disabilities, and you chose to have surgery to cause it... You are already worse than many people. Brave."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lu Wuchong laughed angrily.

He looked as if he was really happy, but Jiang Huai could feel his raging anger burning, which was even more terrifying than last time.

In fact, Jianghuai still has something to say.

He bit the bullet and said: "I checked the information, and it was said that ligation can be restored. You see, if it really doesn't work, you restore it, and we will regenerate..." "Have a daughter?" Lu Wusong interrupted

him "Jiang Tiantian, you have checked all the information, but you just didn't check it. Does the ligation affect sexual function?"

Jiang Huai was taken aback, and carefully asked: "Is this... important?"

He subconsciously felt that ligation means cutting off love And he was so focused on his daughter that he really didn't pay attention.

He had this habit before, only looking at things he wanted to see, even if he saw the rest, he couldn't remember the rest.

Lu Wusong closed his eyes.

He couldn't bear it anymore, he didn't need to bear it anymore, he pinched Jiang Huai's chin neatly, and kissed him firmly.

When Jianghuai thought he couldn't do anything.

Lu Wusong directly proved that he was "good" with his actions.

However, when Jiang Huai realized that Lu Wuchong was "very good", he had no chance to escape, and Lu Wuchong was angry, not only "doing" once, but also took the opportunity to "do" many times.

In the end, Jiang Huai wanted to cry but had no tears. He bit his fingertips, trembling with comfort, and looked at Lu Wusong with aggrieved eyes.

Tears were also kissed away by Lu Wusong.

Begging for forgiveness doesn't help.

Jiang Huai was forced to hold Lu Wusong's neck, and cried in a broken voice: "Yes, I'm sorry..."

He will no longer only watch what he wants to see!

Lu Wuchong "shame it all", his smile was a little indescribably comfortable.

He kissed Jiang Huai on the mouth, got up with Jiang Huai in his arms, and went to the bathroom.

Later, Jiang Huai found out that it wasn't that Lu Wusong couldn't do it, but that he couldn't do it.

His uterus in his body will drag him down. If it stays in his body, there will be only disadvantages, no benefits. Before in China, the doctor suggested removing the uterus. When he was abroad, the doctor also practiced the same.

So, after he gave birth, the doctor removed his uterus.

In short, he is now a real man, except for the wound on his stomach that needs to be wiped off with medicine, he is no different from other men.

But before he knew about it.

Because he couldn't persuade Lu Wusong to undergo a ligation and recanalization operation, he read several news reports about "why you can get pregnant after ligation", and pestered Lu Wusong for a long time.

During that time, Lu Wuchong was also very cooperative in satisfying him.

His legs are soft every day he walks.

The husband and wife obligations that the two did not fulfill before, are now doubled.

Compared to Jiang Huai's weak and weak legs, Lu Wusong's face was full of red, like a spring breeze, and it seemed that something good had happened-Jiang Huai was still angry about this for a while.

In the end, it was Lu Wuchong's "heartache"-conscience hurting.

Picked a day to tell Jiang Huai that his uterus was gone.

Jiang Huai looked shocked, "You, why didn't you say it earlier?!" "

During the prenatal checkup, the doctor said it, and it was also written in the signed operation book," Lu Wusong paused, "I didn't expect that, you I didn't listen carefully at all."

Jiang Huai: "..."

So he listened to half of what he was told, only seeing what he wanted to see, when will he get rid of it?

This dream of having a daughter, he had been dreaming about for several months, was finally completely shattered.

Jianghuai's whole body is about to crack.

Xu looked at him really pitifully, and Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it, hugged him, and coaxed: "If you really want a daughter, it's not impossible."

Jiang Huai trembled and said, "I...can't ligate him too, can I?" His

son is also his heart and soul.

Lu Wuchong: "..." He ground his teeth.

It is said that vasectomy is not castration! Not transgender either!

But looking at the mottled hickey marks on Jiang Huai's neck, Lu Wusong took a deep breath, and said softly: "You want a daughter, don't you just want to dress her up?

" Red and swollen lips.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand to save his lips, and said softly, "But who said son can't dress up?

" Reserved, "This is not good."

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, this little idiot doesn't say anything else, but he is indeed a qualified father.

next second.

Jiang Huai probed, "Then do you think the little pink dress looks good?"

The author has something to say:

Baby: My father really tied Q.

It will be over tomorrow, it will be over tomorrow!