Chapter 57

"Agreement, right?" Lu Wusong took deep breaths before he managed to calm down, "Which agreement is written in it?"

Seeing that he seemed to be a little normal, Jiang Huai dared to speak, "It's the one you sent me. In the agreement..."

Lu Wusong took out his mobile phone and began to look through the chat records of the two of them.

He has not forgotten the agreement.

It's just that I didn't expect that Jiang Huai could remember it all the time, even now.

The chat records of the two are very few, and they can be turned over once they are turned over. Lu Wusong quickly found the agreement at that time.

He remembered that this agreement seemed to be rushed out by the secretary.

This is not paper, and it won't break even if you tear it.

Jiang Huai still looked at him expectantly.

Under his expectant eyes, Lu Wuchong seemed to have stuffed cotton in his mouth, unable to say anything.

Jiang Huai can always remember this agreement, and he should have been thinking about it all the time, right?

... thinking about divorcing him.

If it was half a year ago, Lu Wuchong probably wouldn't have cared about this matter.

Because in his heart, this marriage will end sooner or later.

But now, Jianghuai is the only one left who still remembers this matter.

And the thought in his heart has become to continue living with Jianghuai.

But it turned out that Jianghuai was unwilling.

Lu Wuchong squeezed the phone, and after a while, he said in a hoarse voice, "I didn't say how many months are."

Jiang Huai's expectant eyes froze.

He faintly had a bad premonition, and hurriedly said: "But it's been half a year now, and a few months have passed..." "

Six months are months, and eleven months are also months, how do you Do you know that the months I'm talking about are not November but June?"

Jiang Huai was stunned.

Can eleven months be called months? !

He dazedly said: "But, but..."

"There's nothing to worry about," Lu Wusong clasped his trembling hands and put down the phone, "It's not time at all."

If he knew Jiang Huai was unwilling, maybe And let him go.

But not now, even if Jiang Huai would complain about him, he had to keep Jiang Huai.

If Jiang Huai is really pregnant...he can't let Jiang Huai have an accident.

Jiang Huai was really angry this time.

The kind that can't be coaxed well.

Even when Lu Wusong talked to him, he liked to ignore him.

Lu Wuchong seemed as if nothing had happened, he would take care of him, talk to him, tease him from time to time, and only sigh when he didn't get any response.

After staying for two days, Jiang Huai was discharged early because he didn't like the environment of the hospital.

The way he talks to Lu Wusong now is also very interesting.

Because I have decided not to talk to Lu Wuchong anymore, but communication with Lu Wuchong is inevitable in my life.

So he usually tells the housekeeper first.

The housekeeper understood, and passed the news to Lu Wusong.

He just started using this method, and Lu Wuchong still found it quite strange.

But after a few days, the feeling in his heart changed from strange to anxious.

So, the scene at home became——

Jiang Huai said to the butler, "Mr. Butler, I want to use the balcony on the third floor, is that okay?"

After Lu Wusong came home, the butler reported everything to him "Mr. Lu, Young Master Xiao Jiang wants to move his flowers and plants to the third floor."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Although he knew that Jiang Huai wanted to draw a line with him.

But from the second floor of Lu's house to the third floor of Lu's house, isn't it his house?

Lu Wuchong rubbed his temples with a headache, and said, "Let him move it."

Just like that, the place where Jianghuai painted rose from the second floor to the third floor.

After a few more days like this, Lu Wuchong completed the formalities for him to go to school, and Jiang Huai could finally go back to school.

In fact, he didn't miss school very much.

But there is still Zhu Xiaoai in the school, so Jianghuai is still looking forward to returning to school.

On the day of school, Lu Wuchong sent him off.

Jiang Huai snorted softly, and turned his head to the other side of Lu Wuchong, leaving Lu Wuchong with a rather round profile.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

It seems that he has gained a little weight, but he hasn't eaten so much for nothing these days.

He glanced at the faint hickey on Jiang Huai's neck, his eyes flashed, and he looked away uncomfortably.

When he got to the school gate, Jiang Huai was carrying his drawing board and was about to get off the car.

Lu Wuchong suddenly said: "Wait."

Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment, but subconsciously waited, after a while he realized that he shouldn't be so obedient, puffed up his cheeks, opened the car door and wanted to leave.

Lu Wuchong grabbed him.

Recently, there has been a layer of blue under his eyes, and it can be seen that he hasn't had a good rest.

Not only because of work, but also because Jiang Huai refused to sleep in his arms.

Lu Wusong's insomnia was a common occurrence before, but after trying the taste of being able to fall asleep easily, insomnia again seemed a bit difficult.

Lu Wuchong said without changing his face: "Grandma bought Chen Dayan from your class to let you suspend school, but he later dropped out for other reasons. If his friends at school bother you, just tell me, okay? ?"

Jiang Huai thought for a while before he remembered who Chen Dayan was.

Yellow hair came to mind.

Lu Wusong reminded him kindly, Jiang Huai took some airs before forcing out a voice from his throat: "Yeah."

The volume was not much louder than a mosquito.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Forget it, he did it himself.

Jiang Huai has already made an appointment with Zhu Xiaoai to meet after returning to school.

He shuttled around the campus, and after completing the tedious procedures for returning to school, he went to the coffee shop in the school to find him.

Zhu Xiaoai hadn't seen him for a long time, and her first reaction after seeing him was to lean back slightly.

He squinted his eyes and looked at Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai thought he felt sorry for him, but he didn't expect Zhu Xiaoai's next words to be, "Not bad, you're fat."

Jiang Huai: "...?"

"It seems that Mr. Lu has raised you very well," Zhu Xiaoai Ai held Jiang Huai's face in his hands, "It feels much better than before, and the delicacies of the Lu family are indeed not in vain..."

His eyes fell on Jiang Huai's neck, and his tone paused.

"Tsk, I forgot," Zhu Xiaoai let go of her hand, regretting, "You belong to Mr. Lu now, and I don't deserve to touch you."

Jiang Huai said puzzledly: "You are my friend, of course you can touch me, off... ..."

Thinking of Lu Wuchong, he was a little ashamed to speak, and stammered, "What's none of his business?"

Zhu Xiaoai was moved, "As expected of my Jiang Xiaohuai."

Wait.

When Jiang Huai mentioned Lu Wuchong before, did he have this expression?

When Jiang Huai talked about Lu Wusong before, he almost wrote the words "we have no relationship beyond marriage" on his face.

Zhu Xiaoai has been friends with him for so many years, and he has never seen him shy a few times.

Incredible!

Zhu Xiaoai tentatively asked: "Last time you said you wanted to divorce Mr. Lu, did you succeed?"

Jiang Huai's face collapsed.

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."

I haven't seen him for many days, and the speed of Jianghuai's face-changing has also been improved.

A few minutes later, Zhu Xiaoai patted the table.

He hated iron and said: "You are stupid, he played word games with you, can't you go back and play?"

Jiang Huai looked puzzled.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "I'm sorry for forgetting, you are really... no, I mean, why should you only let him decide and listen to him? You can't just do what he says, right? If you don't listen, it's over ."

Jiang Huai suddenly realized.

yes.

Why does Lu Wusong say what he says?

However, Jiang Huai suddenly thought of the Jiang family, and suddenly became stunned again, "I listened to him because it is more convenient to dissolve the marriage from him, and the Jiang family will not allow me to dissolve the marriage." As for agreements other than marriage,

he It is not necessary to listen.

But under the fence, he was too embarrassed not to listen.

Zhu Xiaoai also felt worried.

After the two looked at each other silently for a while, they suddenly heard the voices of several girls behind them.

It's normal to meet girls in groups at school.

But the girl's voice was a little too familiar.

Before Jiang Huai could see each other clearly, he was held down by Zhu Xiaoai, and the two lay down on the table together.

Jiang Huai wondered, "What's the matter?"

"Hush, keep your voice down," Zhu Xiaoai said with a flustered expression, "Do you still remember Chen Dayan?"

Today is the second time Jianghuai heard his name.

"It's the Huang Mao who bullied you before," Zhu Xiaoai reminded him, lowering his voice, "Not long after you suspended school, Huang Mao dropped out of school. The school guessed that it was because of you. Now the girl behind us, It's Huang Mao's former partner, I'm afraid she will come to trouble you after seeing you."

Jiang Huai can almost remember who that girl is.

Before he wanted to send a painting to the teacher, he happened to be surrounded by a group of people, led by that girl.

Zhu Xiaoai dragged Jiang Huai to his side, and the two sat with their backs to Chen Dayan's partner.

Coincidentally, they were also discussing relationship issues.

The subject of the discussion happened to be Chen Dayan.

"Sister Zhen, is Chen Dayan still pestering you recently?"

Zhu Xiaoai said in surprise, "I'm going, broke up?"

Sister Zhen brushed her hair, her movements were charming and charming, and said domineeringly: "I guess he wouldn't dare to pester you either." Now, if you dare to pester me again, I will let him know what the ups and downs of life are."

Several girls were very surprised, "It seemed that he was going to die without you before, what did you do?"

Sister Zhen snorted softly: "What else can I do? As long as you are a man, you are afraid of the tricks. It's okay if the time is short, but after a long time, no matter how good your temper is, you can't stand it. Get the hell out."

"I'll go," Zhu Xiaoai whispered, "This is a genius...Jianghuai! Why are you going to Jianghuai!"

Before he could grab someone, Jianghuai had already run to his table.

Sister Zhen recognized him at a glance - the reason is the same, Jiang Huai's face is enough to make people unforgettable, whoever looks at it will be confused.

"Hello," Jiang Huai was quite polite, "Can you teach me the method you just said?"

He paused: "I can pay to learn."

Sister Zhen: ...? ? ?

Is she short of money?

If I remember correctly, the object of this classmate in front of me, she can't afford to provoke her, right?

She was afraid that she would spend money on teaching lessons!

Lu's work can be regarded as over.

Since the death of the old lady, the Lu family was surrounded by wolves, and many people wanted to sneak in. Lu Wusong had to devote more energy to maintain the Lu family.

The workload has more than doubled.

At present, it has stopped, but it is estimated that this kind of turmoil will not disappear in the next six months.

After all, the old lady was also a person who could dominate a party before her life, and now that she is dead, it will definitely have an impact.

It was quite easy for Lu Wuchong to deal with it.

It just takes more time.

When he was about to leave work, someone knocked on Lu Wuchong's office.

He said in a deep voice, "Come in."

The assistant walked into the office with difficulty, holding a big doll almost a person's height in his hands.

He was a little suffocated and said, "Boss Lu, what you want..."

has arrived.

In the past few days, Lu Wusong was really at his wit's end, and couldn't find a way to coax Jiang Huai at all.

I had to ask the assistant who has a girlfriend.

This assistant also knew before that Lu Wusong had a partner in his family, like a child, he liked this kind of doll.

So the straight male assistant clapped his hands, and said flatly: "Since you like dolls, why don't you just give him the biggest one, assure you like it!"

Lu Wusong stood up, took the doll in his hand, his eyes softened a lot, " Thank you for your hard work."

The assistant looked at him and easily carried the doll with one hand.

He looked at his tough biceps again—some doubts about life.

That day, everyone in the Lu family saw that their Boss Lu was carrying a doll that was as tall as a person, and they went home in the car with the doll.

The crowd was in an uproar.

When Jiang Huai arrived home, it was rare that Lu Wuchong came back earlier than him.

Because the time is out of sync, they haven't eaten together for several days.

When Jiang Huai sat at the dining table, he was also slightly embarrassed.

He looked at Lu Wuchong several times, and only after realizing that Lu Wuchong didn't intend to talk to him, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Lu Wusong's expression was as usual.

After eating, Jiang Huai looked at him again.

He raised his breath, let it go again, and raised it again.

reciprocating cycle.

Lu Wuchong seemed to have noticed that he had something to say.

After the two froze for a moment, they began to walk upstairs together—they almost didn't squeeze together.

They moved away together again.

Lu Wusong took the lead to give way to Jiang Huai, and coughed clearly: "You go first."

The stairs are quite wide, and it's not impossible for two people to walk.

Jiang Huai originally wanted to give way, but suddenly remembered something, and slipped away from Lu Wusong stiffly.

He wants to do it!

Don't let the landing be innocent!

Lu Wuchong looked at Jiang Huai's back: "..."

After returning to the room, Jiang Huai froze.

He looked at the huge doll on the bed in front of him—it was so big that it took up half of the bed.

Moreover, this doll seems to be the latest version that has not yet been released on the market!

For a moment, he stared longingly and helplessly at the doll in front of him.

When the bedroom door behind him opened and closed, Lu Wusong stood behind him.

Lu Wuchong didn't dare to touch him, but said softly, "It's for you."

Jiang Huai turned around, looked at him, and then at the doll.

He shook his head, but stared without blinking.

Looking at his still clear eyes, Lu Wuchong felt that the restlessness that had been in him for many days was slowly relieved a lot.

"Take it easy, you can do whatever you want..." Lu Wusong said earnestly and kindly, "Including sleeping in your arms, eating in your arms, whatever you do."

Jiang Huai still wanted to be reserved.

But when he heard that he could sleep in his arms, his eyes lit up immediately.

His glowing eyes looked at the doll in front of him, and he blinked halfway.

However, he thought of something, and frowned again: "Vase money..."

"Didn't you already save enough money?" Lu Wuchong said softly, "This rule has been invalidated.

" The peasant turned over and put the feeling of singing.

This is the taste of freedom!

But he still didn't go forward.

What's wrong? Don't you like it?

Lu Wuchong felt a little anxious again—he was looking at Jianghuai now, as if he was looking at a fragile object.

Be careful, for fear of breaking him.

His eyes, if you look closely, even have a bit of suppressed loss.

If he doesn't like it, then he...

"I don't want this." Jiang Huai said suddenly.

When he said this, he almost gritted his teeth.

He suppressed his bleeding heart, held back his trembling voice from distress, and said with pain: "I want the former Princess Qiqi."

Lu Wusong gave a pause.

But soon, he was only happy - this was the first time Jiang Huai took the initiative to talk to him in the past few days.

Lu Wuchong asked cautiously, "Is it the one without the braid?"

Jiang Huai nodded stiffly.

"But those are already broken," Lu Wusong confirmed again, "Do you really want that?"

Jiang Huai felt heartbroken for a moment, then nodded resolutely.

He said: "I want you to sew it up for me, and it will be as good as the new one."

No, he doesn't like the bald Princess Qiqi anymore, he wants this big one.

Lu Wuchong: "..." So they were waiting for him here.

He looked at Jiang Huai with a stiff expression, "Okay, I'll sew it for you."

When Jiang Huai bit his lip, Lu Wusong said, "The big one is still yours, you can do whatever you want."