Chapter 22

Jiang Huai turned his head away, and said sullenly, "Anyway, I don't want this."

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, he still has a good temper.

If the one in front of him was replaced by some brat, he would definitely turn around and leave.

But who let him break Jianghuai's doll?

Lu Wuchong held back the twitching veins on his forehead, "Then..."

The person in charge knocked on the door and came in, "Hi, the proofer said that the blueprints that came today are the new ones, the old ones I'm afraid I can't do it..."

"The new version?" Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, "Is it the version of Princess Qiqi's lifting iron that will be released in August this year?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

Lifting iron?

So why on earth are there so many adults who like iron-lifting princesses?

The person in charge nodded and said: "Yes, it's that edition, but it's just a sample. The author hasn't figured out how to lift the iron yet, so it might be changed." Jiang Huai's eyes became brighter, "So it's out of print.

"

Bearing his overly enthusiastic gaze, the person in charge smiled and said, "You can also say that..."

Jiang Huai's mind probably never turned so fast.

He immediately said: "I want it."

The person in charge breathed a sigh of relief, but unexpectedly, Lu Wuchong suddenly said indifferently: "No need to do it, let's go."

Jiang Huai was stunned, and quickly looked at him.

Lu Wuchong said unhurriedly: "Didn't you say you don't want it? I thought about it, and I think it's true that you shouldn't be forced to accept things you don't like." After speaking,

he skipped Jianghuai and walked towards the door.

The person in charge smiled apologetically and didn't dare to ask any questions. Jiang Huai came to his senses at this moment, followed behind Lu Wusong, and gently tugged at the corner of his clothes.

"No, what I want..."

Lu Wusong covered the corners of his upturned lips, and when he turned around, his expression had returned to normal, and he asked lightly, "But you just said you didn't want it."

Jiang Huai broke into a sweat up.

Only then did Lu Wuchong "show mercy" and said, "Really want it?"

Jiang Huai nodded vigorously.

He saw that Lu Wuchong was still indifferent, and the person in charge also smiled and said, "I'll wait for the two of you to discuss it before..." "I won't

eat in bed anymore," Jiang Huai said, "The brushes will also be put away properly. ."

But Lu Wusong still didn't move.

Jiang Huai gritted his teeth and continued: "Princess Qiqi...Princess Qiqi will also let her stay on the bedside..." "

Very good," Lu Wuchong sat back Shi Shiran, raised his chin towards the person in charge, "Contact the author and see if he can send over the old version of the drawing, and make us both the new version and the old version."

Jiang Huai: ... I feel inexplicably cheated.

The person in charge quickly agreed.

An hour and a half later, the person in charge came back with an apology, and said, "I'm sorry, the author said he doesn't like this very much. I suggest you wait a little longer. The pre-sale will be available in July..."

Lu Wuchong was a little surprised, and said lightly: "Then you tell him, we will increase the money."

Jiang Huai looked at Lu Wuchong with disapproval.

The person in charge was stumped.

He hesitated and said: "This author's temper is rather stubborn."

Lu Wuchong's eyebrows twitched.

Unexpectedly, Jianghuai did not show how disappointed, on the contrary, the harder it is to get something, the more precious it is.

He thought for a while, "Then can you contact him and say that I am willing to exchange my painting?"

The person in charge's eyes suddenly became suspicious.

Since there was Lu Wusong, the mountain beside him, the person in charge said with a smile: "Okay, but..."

There is no guarantee of success.

If this child's painting looks like a child's graffiti, it would be strange if the author agreed.

Jiang Huai said: "You just say, I am the author of the wood painting exhibition "Flowers Falling" some time ago."

The person in charge hurried away.

After a while, the person in charge came back, with a sincere smile on his face, "The author said yes, absolutely! But he didn't want to lose money, he said that he just wanted a painting you drew recently, and in return, He can give you other out-of-print dolls!"

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up.

And Lu Wusong slowly straightened his upper body, looked at Jiang Huai with some surprise, and only smiled lightly after a while.

Forget, Jianghuai also has some skills.

Lu Wuchong thought that Jianghuai had to go home to get his paintings, but what he didn't expect was that Jianghuai asked the person in charge to find paper and pens, and started to draw on the spot.

Looking at Jiang Huai's serious profile, Lu Wuchong was in a daze for a moment.

A few months ago, at their engagement banquet, Jiang Huai was also facing him sideways, thinking about something seriously.

The difference is that at that time Lu Wusong was full of boredom, and looking at Jiang Huai was not pleasing to his eyes.

It's much more pleasing to the eye now.

When Jiang Huai was painting, the person in charge next to him was also a little dumbfounded.

Some painters' paintings are not experts, so they can't understand how good he is, but Jianghuai is different.

His paintings are to the extent that outsiders will admire them after seeing them.

With his strokes of lines, a lifelike scene is outlined.

After coloring, it is like the finishing touch, and the whole painting suddenly has a look.

What's even more frightening is that Jianghuai's painting speed is very fast.

The onlookers felt bored before they came to remember, and one of his paintings was almost finished. This complete painting firmly attracted the attention of others, making people reluctant to look away.

Jiang Huai said to himself: "It's a pity, it can be sold for several thousand dollars."

The person in charge: ...It's only a few thousand!

"Today is considered extravagant consumption," Jiang Huai uncovered the painting, "It's not dry yet, remember not to touch it until it's completely dry." The

person in charge took it with both hands in fear.

At the same time, on the other side, the master also finished the work of the two dolls.

A few minutes later, the old version of Princess Qiqi with two braids, the new version of Princess Qiqi lifting iron, and the out-of-print Princess Meimei were all embraced by Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai sat on Lu Wusong's co-pilot, and the smile on his face could not be suppressed.

From the corner of his eye, Lu Wusong could clearly see Jiang Huai's neat and white teeth.

His mood is a little delicate.

... Let's say it's easy to coax, it's really easy to coax.

But it's not too coaxing.

Jiang Huai remembered something, and said seriously to him: "Look, there are things in this world that cannot be bought with money."

During the day, he found that Lu Wuchong liked to do things with money too much.

Lu Wusong was noncommittal.

If you pay a few hundred dollars more, you may not be able to buy things, so what about tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands more?

He didn't expose Jiang Huai's naive thoughts these days.

At night, when Lu Wusong and Jiang Huai lay on the same bed again, Lu Wusong took a deep breath.

Jiang Huai no longer hugged Princess Qiqi.

But there's Prince Charming, the wooden fish monk, and even a toad!

Lu Wuchong suppressed his anger, "Didn't you say that you won't sleep with the doll?"

Jiang Huai was surrounded by the doll, feeling more comfortable than ever. He blinked his sparkling eyes and said aggrievedly: "I mean, don't sleep with Princess Qiqi."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Who said Jiang Huai was stupid.

Who said that?

The author has something to say:

Jianghuai: (spreading hands) You said it yourself.

Lu Wuchong: I have withdrawn from this bed fight, don't cue.