Chapter 61

When Lu Wuchong heard him ask this question, he felt a little uncomfortable at first.

However, he soon discovered that when Jiang Huai asked this question, he was really just asking.

Jiang Huai was still lying in his arms.

After hearing no answer from him, he moved slowly, trying to move to the other side.

Lu Wuchong: "..." You just have to be a little more persistent.

Attachment is impossible.

Jiang Huai's whole heart was focused on his possible illness.

Life and death have become a big issue, and naturally they don't care too much about other things.

Seeing him turn around absent-mindedly, Lu Wuchong suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed him.

Jiang Huai looked at him slightly blankly.

Under the blessing of the moonlight, his skin glowed like pearls, the lines of his cheeks were round and smooth, and his eyes carried his unique clarity and innocence, as if nothing in this world could stain him.

Lu Wuchong paused for a moment, without further hesitation, pinched his chin, and pressed a kiss on his lips.

The two have not only had contact at this level.

But with every touch, there is a sticky feeling that makes people blush and heartbeat.

Especially when you haven't been close for a long time.

Jiang Huai's eyes widened. This time, he could feel Lu Wusong's breathing close at hand, and the increased strength of his palm.

His hair seemed to have an electric current rushing through it, and he felt numb from the electricity.

And his spine seemed to be cotton, which made him limp and paralyzed, quite helpless.

Two lips pressed together, grinding, sucking. After kissing several times, Lu Wuchong's kissing skills have become more proficient, but Jiang Huai is still not very good at breathing.

In the end, Lu Wuchong let him go.

The lips of the two separated, making a subtle sound of "Bo".

Jianghuai is already stupid.

Did he ever have that numb feeling when he was kissed by Lu Wuchong before?

If not, why this time?

He stammered and couldn't even utter a complete sentence: "You, what are you doing..."

"Didn't you ask me if I like you?" Lu Wuchong panted and pressed his forehead, "Did you see me recently?" I have watched so many TV dramas, what kind of situations do the protagonists in it usually do when they do this kind of thing?"

Jiang Huai was like a student who was suddenly asked by the teacher in class.

The problem was, he didn't have an answer ready either.

Lu Wuchong didn't expect him to suddenly understand this.

It was already a surprise that Jianghuai could ask him this question today.

Jiang Huai said: "Like, like it?"

Lu Wuchong cupped his face and coaxed him, "What else?"

"Also, what else?" Jiang Huai doubted life.

Lu Wusong said, "We still have to like each other."

Jiang Huai really doubted life this time, he tried hard to analyze, "In other words, if you like me, I like you too?"

In fact, what he said was completely copied from the TV series.

When he watches TV dramas, he doesn't look for particularly high-quality ones to watch. Basically, whatever is broadcast on the TV station counts.

And he also likes to watch it on a famous TV station around eight o'clock.

The main reason is that this TV station often broadcasts TV dramas, and it can match his rest time after eight o'clock.

It's full of "Ou Haochen, I'll announce you" and "I'll announce you too", and then the hero and heroine kissed together.

Lu Wuchong was overjoyed and looked at Jiang Huai.

The corners of his upturned mouth could hardly be suppressed, and he said softly: "That's right." "

If that's the case," Jiang Huai said, "We don't meet the conditions."

Lu Wusong: "..." knowing hit.

When he shouldn't be smart, he's pretty clever.

And why does he have the feeling of being pierced?

Jiang Huai seemed to have been opened the door to a new world, he sat up all over, and said strangely: "Then you shouldn't kiss me!"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lifting a rock and hitting himself in the foot, this is almost the case right?

Lu Wusong squeezed the veins on his forehead, held back his anger and said, "Although we didn't meet all the conditions, we met most of them."

Jiang Huai asked curiously, "What?"

"I like you," Lu Wusong paused, "Our relationship is in marriage, under the protection of the law."

In Jiang Huai's eyes full of doubts.

Lu Wusong took his hand, "So it's okay for me to kiss you."

He didn't expect anything else.

At least he has to keep the right to kiss Jianghuai.

Jianghuai opened up a new world overnight, and even forgot about his illness.

He even couldn't wait to show off in the group because he had learned new knowledge.

[It turns out that things like kissing can only be done by people who like each other. However, if there is a legal relationship, it is also possible. ]

The remaining two people seem to live on the Internet, online 24 hours a day, and then reply the message.

Zhu Xiaoai was dull: [□□Jane, what did you say to him? ]

Sister Zhen was wronged: [I didn't say anything! ]

Jiang Huai hurriedly said: [No, it was Lu Wusong who told me. ]

Zhu Xiaoai sent a malicious emoji: [Under what circumstances did you know? He would tell you this for no reason? ]

Jiang Huai remembered that sticky kiss, and his cheeks blushed inexplicably.

He didn't pay much attention to this aspect, and said directly: [Because he kissed me. ]

Sister Zhen asked curiously: [How do you kiss each other? ]

Jiang Huai didn't hide it, thought for a while and said: [We sleep together at night, he hugged me, and then I asked him if he liked me, and then he kissed. ]

Sister Zhen was dazed: [I, a person who has not been single for a long time, blushed when I heard it - is this acceptable? ]

Jianghuai didn't understand what he meant, and quickly said: [Yes, yes. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [Dog abuse, report it. ]

Jianghuai was wronged.

Having learned from the past, Jiang Huai put away his precious but useless experience.

On the contrary, he also has self-knowledge, knowing that he doesn't know much, so if he shows it off, he will probably be laughed at.

So he picked up his own modesty in painting and hid his achievements and fame.

In addition, some subtle changes have taken place in the state of his relationship with Lu Wusong.

Jiang Huai didn't know why, ever since he was kissed by Lu Wuchong last time, he always had a strange feeling when he looked at Lu Wuchong.

Just like that kiss.

It was sticky and made him uncomfortable.

But after that, Lu Wusong would hold hands with him at most, put his arms around his shoulders, and sleep together while hugging him at night.

In other words, Lu Wuchong hadn't provoked him much at all.

But why does he still feel this way?

And since he knew that Lu Wuchong liked him.

After staring at Lu Wusong for a long time, he would think of this incident, remembering that Lu Wusong said "I like you" to him seriously.

JAC recently arrived at the exam week.

For him, there would be no major problems during the exam week, especially since his level is much higher than his classmates.

It has to be said that Lu Wuchong actually knows him quite well.

Otherwise, the tutor at home would not be just right for him and able to lead him to a higher level.

Originally, he belonged to the upper middle level in the class.

This time, it may not be difficult to get the first place.

On the day when the exams were finally over, Jiang Huai packed up his things and prepared to go home.

At this time, he heard a voice calling him: "Jiang Huai!"

When Jiang Huai turned his head away, he met Xie Yiming's gentle gaze, and said happily, "Mr. Xie."

Xie Yiming stood still, his eyes fixed on With Jianghuai.

He restrained his expression and smiled, "The last time I told you about the exchange students, this time when you go home during the summer vacation, you should prepare well. When you come back from the summer vacation, you will be able to leave in September."

There were so many things during this period that Jiang Huai even forgot about it.

Hearing this, he was slightly taken aback.

It is a valuable experience for exchange students to live abroad for one year, no matter which major they are in.

Especially for painters like Jianghuai who have aura, they can learn more knowledge and experience when they go out, and they can also communicate with foreign talents.

In Zhu Xiaoai's words, that is, as long as there is enough money, a fool will refuse.

Money is no problem for JAC.

And he also thought about it. He planned to change his life in another city before, and there was no difference between changing a country and changing a city.

So he also agreed.

But now, after hearing what the teacher said, the first thing that flashed in his mind was Lu Wusong's face.

Xie Yiming was a little puzzled: "Jianghuai? What's the matter with you?"

Jianghuai came back to his senses and shook his head helplessly.

Xie Yiming became even more worried, "The last time the teacher saw you, you didn't think you could make up your mind. Is... is there any difficulty in any aspect?"

Jiang Huai is pretty good in every aspect.

But because of this, he became more and more confused.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Xie Yiming became more anxious, and said softly, "If you have any difficulties, tell me, the teacher can help you." "

No difficulties..." Jiang Huai said strangely.

Seeing him like this, Jiang Huai suddenly saw Lu Wusong's shadow.

No, Mr. Xie is just his teacher.

But Lu Wuchong likes him... Lu Wuchong is his husband.

Seeing that his expression was not right, Xie Yiming stretched out his hand and put it on his forehead with some worry, "Isn't it heatstroke or discomfort..."

Jiang Huai was touched by him for a moment.

As if frightened, he quickly retreated a little distance.

Xie Yiming's hand stopped in mid-air awkwardly.

And Jianghuai was even more shocked.

He has no cleanliness, and it's not that he doesn't allow others to touch it. Zhu Xiaoai hooks up with him every day, and he still doesn't feel anything.

Lu Wuchong wants to touch him every day, even hug him, and he won't reject it.

What happened just now?

Xie Yiming lowered his hand a little.

Jiang Huai hurriedly said: "Teacher, I'm sorry..."

"You didn't do anything wrong, what are you apologizing for?" Xie Yiming forced a smile, and his tone was still gentle, "Okay, it's already past the time for school, you should hurry back Go home and enjoy your holiday."

Jiang Huai nodded apologetically.

Xie Yiming stayed where he was, watching Jiang Huai walking briskly towards the outside of the school, a little dazed.

After a long time, he raised his hand in frustration and looked at it.

After Jiang Huai arrived home, he found that Lu Wuchong was there.

This is a rare thing recently.

Originally, Jiang Huai was already diligent enough to paint, and it was because he liked it that he became diligent.

Lu Wusong was different.

No matter how much work he hates, he can continue to do it without changing his expression, finish it meticulously, and usually never give up until it is finished.

The legendary workaholic.

He seemed to be busier recently, Jiang Huai fell asleep at night, but he didn't come out of the study.

But today is different.

Not only was Lu Wuchong not working.

He is even trimming the flowers and plants.

There is also a leisurely way to make a phone call with someone. Of course, Jianghuai didn't understand the content very much.

Lu Wuchong said to the people over there: "I will go there this afternoon, um, I don't plan to be hospitalized." "

The time has been spared, how many days will it take to recover?"

The people over there didn't know what they said. Wusong was silent for a long time before saying: "I know, we will sleep separately."

Jiang Huai was in a daze.

——Lu Wuchong pruning flowers and plants, this scene is too exciting.

He was afraid that Lu Wusong's hand would shake and kill these poor little flowers and grasses.

as expected.

The second he had this idea, the scissors in Lu Wusong's hand tilted, and he cut off a flower branch that shouldn't be pruned.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Jiang Huai and the butler looked at the flower branches falling on the ground with distress.

Lu Wuchong turned around and said calmly: "You're back?"

Before Jiang Huai could say anything, he said again: "I'll take you out for a few days, do you want to?"

Jiang Huai was taken aback.

Before he could sit still at home, Jiang Huai was taken into the car.

His luggage had been prepared a long time ago, obviously Lu Wuchong had already made arrangements, Jiang Huai looked at the neatly packed suitcase, and was full of curiosity.

Where are you going?

It's so cool that he doesn't need to pack his luggage when he goes out this time.

The two sat in the back seat, and Lu Wuchong was next to Jiang Huai. He seemed a little tired, and he had been trying to catch up on sleep since he got in the car.

Looking at Lu Wusong's side face, Jiang Huai felt a little dazed.

"Jiang Tiantian..." Lu Wuchong called Jiang Huai several times, but when he didn't agree, he called directly, "Jiang Huai."

Jiang Huai quickly returned to his senses.

He looked helpless towards Lu Wuchong, and his whole body was shocked, as if he was underestimated by Lu Wuchong.

So he cleared his cough—he seemed to understand why Lu Wusong always cleared his cough before, and subconsciously did so to cover up his embarrassment.

Lu Wuchong frowned.

Recently, Jiang Huai has been in a daze more and more times, and he doesn't know if it is an illusion, he always feels that Jiang Huai... seems to have some flesh on his body.

However, usually Jiang Huai is soft when hugged, and Lu Wuchong is not sure whether he is fat or not.

Sometimes, he couldn't help but draw Jiang Huai closer to her pregnancy.

But because of the doctor's examination report, even if he had such suspicions, he would quickly reject it.

One is the level of doctors from the Lu family, all of which are carefully selected by him.

What's more - he rejected the possibility of danger in Jianghuai.

People are always afraid of the unknown, just like few people imagine that their loved ones died of illness.

Jianghuai is still stupid.

He has already passed the exam, and he has let go of a big burden in his heart.

Originally thought that it was the summer vacation, and he could only stay at home to get moldy, but he didn't expect that Lu Wusong would take him out to play.

The place they came to is Lu Wusong's private "Summer Resort", which is also in this city, and the place is not so remote.

The reason for escaping the summer heat is because there are a lot of green plants planted here. There are trees all over the mountains and plains. Even under a tree, you can feel the refreshing coolness, which is more comfortable than air conditioning.

For ordinary people, when they come to this kind of place, they are basically isolated from the world.

But the Lu family has countless cars and full-time drivers to pick them up, so even in this kind of place, there is no delay.

Jiang Huai looked left and right, his heart full of amazement.

This place is also very suitable for him to sketch!

After the two got out of the car, Jiang Huai almost plunged into the garden.

If he hadn't been grabbed by Lu Wusong, he might be like a wild horse that has run wild, and he would never stop for a moment.

Lu Wuchong hid the smile in his eyes, coughed and said: "I still have something to do today, so you can play by yourself, okay?"

That would be great.

Jiang Huai nodded quickly, his whole face was filled with happiness.

Until Lu Wuchong had already left.

Jiang Huai just remembered—before Lu Wusong brought him here, he clearly said that he would rest with him for a week, so why did he still leave?

But soon, he put the matter behind him.

Nothing else, because he not only saw fields in this villa, but even a garden dedicated to growing roses!

After seeing these roses, Jiang Huai's eyes kept shining.

The butler specially moved a small bench for him to sit down and draw.

While Jiang Huai was painting, he felt his mouth was a little bitter.

He stared at the rose in front of him, and asked the housekeeper, "Mr. housekeeper, are the flowers here edible?"

The housekeeper: "..."

How can you still look at the flowers and feel hungry?

Jiang Huai felt a little burning in his stomach.

In fact, he has been getting hungry for no reason recently, and sometimes he feels a little hungry after half an hour after eating.

And all the things you want to eat are weird.

For example, the flowers in front of me.

After the housekeeper and the gardener confirmed on the phone that no medicine had been sprayed, Jiang Huai couldn't wait to pick one, washed it with the faucet next to it, and put it in his mouth.

Pooh.

The taste is not as good as expected.

The flowers who were tortured and disliked: ...

The butler smiled and said: "Look at you, this thing is definitely not delicious if you don't process it. If you want to eat it, I will ask the kitchen to make some flowers for you at night Are the cakes good?"

Hearing this, Jiang Huai nodded quickly, and after thinking for a while, he said, "I want to eat the rest of the dishes lightly."

The butler's expression became strange.

In the world of Jianghuai, is there still the word light?

You know, Jiang Huai is a person who can eat sweet and sour fish for breakfast, and he usually cooks all kinds of hard dishes in the kitchen for him.

Such a person—has a sex change?

No matter how strange the housekeeper was, he still greeted the kitchen.

And the chef who heard Jianghuai's strange request was also at a loss.

The current chefs can be said to be based on the taste of Jianghuai, and the cooking is absolutely heavy.

Jianghuai's request is more or less embarrassing.

Wait for Lu Wusong to come back at night.

What I saw was a table of vegetarian dishes.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Enduring the pain in his body, he gritted his teeth and said, "Today's food is to take care of me?"

Jiang Huai didn't understand, and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

For the sake of the man.

Lu Wuchong closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and said, "...it's nothing."

If he didn't know that Jiang Huai's IQ was here, Lu Wuchong even wondered if he knew that he was going to have an operation, and deliberately set up such a table full of vegetarians. feast.

Who is he for?

At night, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong still slept on the same bed.

Lu Wuchong did not come to hug Jianghuai for a long time.

Jiang Huai was lying on his side on the bed—although he didn't want to admit it, but he was indeed waiting for Lu Wuchong to hug him.

Obviously, during this period of time, they all came here like this.

In the darkness, Jiang Huai turned sideways, facing Lu Wusong.

Usually, his back is facing Lu Wusong, there is no need for him to turn around, the two hug each other naturally.

But he turned everything around.

Lu Wuchong still closed his eyes tightly, as motionless as a mountain.

Jiang Huai bit his lip and moved forward.

Is this obvious enough?

However, when he was about to touch Lu Wuchong, he was pushed away solemnly by Lu Wuchong, saying seriously: "For three days, you have to stay away from me." Jiang Huai asked: "Why?"

Lu

Wuchong Resisting the pain,

he said, "There is no reason." Originally, it was hard for him to hold back, and with the surgery, the surgery port was still in an awkward position.

If he saw Jiang Huai in his arms in the morning, he would accidentally raise the flag.

That is heartbreaking.

Jianghuai felt a little wronged.

However, as soon as the feeling of grievance came up, he was suddenly stunned.

——Why should he be wronged?

It's just that Lu Wuchong didn't hug him to sleep anymore. Didn't he dislike the feeling of being restrained in the past?

He even had nightmares.

Dreamed that he was entangled by ropes, hot and suffocating, only to find out that he was hugged by Lu Wusong after waking up.

Jiang Huai's body, which was about to move, stiffened, and he said angrily: "I didn't want to get close to you."

But he didn't wait for a few seconds to lose.

Lu Wuchong came back to his senses amidst the remaining pain, and realized something.

——Just now, it seemed that Jiang Huai approached him for the first time?

Thinking of this, Lu Wusong suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Jiang Huai.

He held back a momentary ecstasy.

At this moment, the pain in the body seemed to disappear, and it was more effective than any anesthetic painkiller.

How could he let go of this opportunity?

A few seconds later, Jiang Huai's waist tightened, and before he could recover, a hot body hugged him.

JAC: Huh? ?

Lu Wuchong: Sure enough, he didn't struggle, why is the little idiot so abnormal?

A few minutes later.

JAC: It's so hot, I regret it.

And Lu Wusong closed his eyes, his hair numb from the pain.

I was too excited just now, and the flag was raised before the morning, and it was going to be over.

never mind.

He is a big man, this little pain is nothing.

It was a few minutes later.

Jiang Huai moved his sweaty arm, and whispered: "Lu Wuchong..."

Lu Wuchong said ruthlessly, "Shut up."

He already guessed what Jiang Huai wanted to say.

Jiang Huai silently closed his mouth.

A few minutes later, Jiang Huai raised his head again and called out to him: "Lu Wuchong, I'm so hot."

Lu Wuchong: Yeah, he's in pain too.

Seeing that he was silent, Jiang Huai closed his mouth again.

In the end, the two of them did not separate and slept in their arms for the whole night.

But obviously a hot to die.

One hurts like hell.

No one said that and said to sleep separately.