Chapter 13

At nine o'clock in the evening, Lu's house.

When Jiang Huai returned to Lu's house, the lights were usually on, but today they were all turned off.

At this moment, he didn't realize what was wrong.

Fortunately, the housekeeper left a light for him in the entrance, Jiang Huai changed his shoes in the dark, and went straight to the balcony after reaching the second floor.

He still remembered that Lu Wuchong was coming back from a business trip soon, and he wanted to clean the balcony before Lu Wuchong came back.

However, when he went up to the balcony, he found that his grass had disappeared.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He checked twice before he was sure that his grass was gone.

Where can I go?

Jiang Huai thought of the housekeeper in an instant, but the housekeeper had also seen him on the balcony during this period of time, and did not stop him.

At this moment, the butler went upstairs with a cup of coffee.

When Jiang Huai saw him, he immediately went up to meet him, but the housekeeper was a little surprised: "Master Jiang, are you back?" "

Well," Jiang Huai bit his lower lip, "Are you still asleep?"

The housekeeper smiled slightly, "Well, today Lu My husband is back, and I have more work than a few days ago."

Jiang Huai was taken aback when he heard his words.

Lu Wuchong...is back?

He turned his head back and glanced in the direction of the balcony.

The housekeeper remembered something, and suddenly said: "By the way, Mr. Lu said that after you come back, you need to meet him. It would be more appropriate for you to bring this cup of coffee."

Jiang Huai: "...I don't want it."

"Mr. Lu also said," the butler was unhurried, "he knows your secret on the balcony."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Five minutes later, Jiang Huai stood in Lu Wusong's study Reluctantly knocked on the door.

A deep voice came from inside: "Come in."

Jiang Huai's heart seldom lifted a little bit. After pushing the door and entering, the first thing he saw was the profile of Lu Wuchong working at his desk.

It's been more than half a month since he lived here, and it's the first time he entered Lu Wusong's study.

This place is different from the magnificent decoration outside, it is simple and has an indescribable gloom.

In the very center of the room, the designer opened an extremely large window, which was completely covered by gray curtains.

On both sides of Lu Wuchong's desk are countless books.

Jiang Huai had a headache when he saw books all his life, and his favorite books were comic books. Seeing this scene, he couldn't help feeling a little bit of admiration for Lu Wusong.

Where is the amount that normal humans can see?

Lu Wuchong saw Jiang Huai on the surveillance camera just now.

After not hearing anything for a long time, he closed the computer in front of him and rubbed the space between his brows uncomfortably, "Are you dumb?" As

soon as he opened his mouth, he destroyed the gloomy atmosphere in the room.

Jiang Huai quickly stepped forward, put the coffee in his hand, and said tentatively: "What secret do you know about me?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

I thought he could be more tactful.

Originally, Lu Wuchong wanted to tease him.

But after dinner, he felt uncomfortable all over. He tried to finish the work of this business trip, and couldn't spare any more energy to tease Jianghuai.

Lu Wusong said: "I'll just tell you that, so it's not a secret."

Jiang Huai bit his bright red lips, and looked at Lu Wusong with a very blank look.

Looking into his watery eyes, it's hard not to think of a poor puppy.

"Since you have been too disobedient these days," Lu Wusong said, "I have drafted an agreement and will send it to your mobile phone tomorrow. As for your secret..."

Lu Wusong paused and said mercifully : "I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm going to rest today."

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

In fact, he didn't understand a little bit, why he was disobedient.

But looking at Lu Wuchong's indifferent profile, he was a little timid and didn't dare to ask, and Lu Wuchong had already said he wanted to rest.

He could only turn around and go out.

The moment he went out, Lu Wusong slowly stood up from his seat, and then he felt the world spinning in front of him.

After Jiang Huai went out, the more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong. This time he didn't knock on the door, he just pushed it in and said, "But I brought you coffee just now..." Before he finished speaking, he saw the

back of Lu Wusong who had fallen down.

At ten o'clock in the evening, in Lu Wusong's bedroom.

Jiang Huai huddled in a small corner and resumed his old business, packing a harmless mushroom. The housekeeper and the family doctor were standing beside Lu Wusong's bedside, whispering something.

"Mr. Lu is overworked. He is too tired to protect himself. There is no major problem. It will be fine when the fever subsides." "I will give Mr.

Lu a needle in a while. Just pull out the needle when the medicine is gone."

"That's right, there is one more troublesome thing..."

The housekeeper quickly said, "You can do whatever you want."

"It's best to cool off Mr. Lu and apply a cold towel to his forehead. Wipe the palms of his hands, feet, and behind his ears with alcohol cotton, this requires a hardworking person, and you can see who is suitable." I don't know if it is an

illusion.

After the doctor finished speaking, the housekeeper glanced at Jiang Huai who was in the corner.

The housekeeper sighed at Jiang Huai: "If it was normal, the doctor would stay and take care of Mr. Lu. Unfortunately, the old lady is not feeling well these days, so if he wants to stay at the old house of the Lu family, he can only work hard for Jiang Huai." Master."

As for the housekeeper, he has already worked overtime for several hours today, so it is impossible for him to work overtime overnight.

So he's off work too.

In fact, this is also normal.

After all, in this room, Jiang Huai is the only legal family member of Lu Wuchong, and the housekeeper is just a housekeeper, not a nanny.

——Who will go up if Jianghuai is not up?

After some wrangling, Jiang Huai finally stayed by Lu Wusong's bedside.

He has no sense of belonging to his identity as Lu Wuchong's family, but he especially wants to know where Lu Wuchong got his lake grass.

Also, did Lu Wusong already know that he broke his vase again?

The doctor fixed the bracket of the hanging bottle, and gave Lu Wusong an injection under Jiang Huai's horrified gaze.

The housekeeper said: "It's really hard for the doctor."

"This needle, do you want me... Do you want me to pull it out?" Jiang Huai was terrified.

The doctor smiled softly, "It's very simple, it doesn't matter even if it's a direct injection, the injection is a vein, and it won't kill you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

I'm more worried, what's going on?

After a while, the doctor finished packing and gave some instructions before leaving.

After all, the housekeeper still had a conscience: "Master Jiang, if you need it, just call me anytime."

Under Jiang Huai's innocent eyes, he also left.

However, when the butler went out, he realized that he forgot to tell Jiang Huai not to approach Lu Wusong's bed.

Due to long-term insomnia, Lu Wusong paid great attention to things related to sleep.

Among them was his bed.

Jiang Huai's eyes fell on the alcohol left by the doctor.

The doctor said... how to do it?

A few minutes later, Jiang Huai climbed onto Lu Wuchong's bed—he should be thankful that Lu Wuchong was no longer in the know.

Otherwise, if Lu Wuchong was sober, he would immediately go crazy the moment he saw his feet stepping on the bed.

Jiang Huai picked up a wet towel and placed it on Lu Wusong's forehead.

Hmm...and then?

Jiang Huai pondered for a moment, decided to give up, and sat back with a stern face.

After a while, he stood up again, as if he had made up his mind. button.

Then he forgot what to do.

His slightly cool fingertips touched the skin of Lu Wuchong's neck when he unbuttoned it. The skin was scorching hot, which caused his heart to suffer a little more.

At this moment, Lu Wuchong, who was in a "sleep", opened his eyes.

He looked at Jiang Huai with a little slack eyes, and his voice was rare and vain, and said coldly: "Why don't you take off your own?"

Jiang Huai was startled, and instantly loosened his collar.

Lu Wuchong braced himself, half sat on the head of the bed, and felt a little headache, "I heard it all, let me wipe the back of my ears and the palms of my hands and feet, you were stupid in your last life, right?" "No, no." Jiang Huai corrected him in a low voice

, "I died of illness in my previous life."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He didn't know how Jiang Huai died.

But he was sure he was pissed off.