Chapter 28

If you compare Lu Wusong's emotional life with his career, there are only four words to describe it.

— boring.

However, Lu Wusong never felt that there was any problem.

In his position, if you place too much emphasis on feelings and are indecisive, that is a big taboo.

He is so alone, but he is relaxed.

But now, with Jianghuai living in the family, everything has changed.

At the beginning, he took Jiang Huai over, but he just felt that the Lu family was not short of food, and it was enough to raise him as a kitten and puppy.

But he forgot.

Even kittens and puppies will have fun at home.

In the following days, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong returned to normal.

Jianghuai quickly put this little unpleasantness behind him.

However, he always felt that something was not quite right.

If you want him to say what's wrong, he can't tell.

When Jiang Huai talked about this matter with Zhu Xiaoai, he couldn't help being confused.

As for Zhu Xiaoai, listening to their quarrel some time ago, she scolded Lu Wusong too much for Jiang Huai, but the two reconciled in the blink of an eye.

Hearing what Jiang Huai said, he couldn't stop rolling his eyes, "Okay, okay, you guys just finished arguing, you must be awkward for a while." But

Jiang Huai said: "But we never do this."

"Can it be the same?" Zhu Xiaoai clicked his tongue twice, and wanted to say something more, but finally closed his mouth and said helplessly, "Yum wood head."

Jiang Huai was not angry when he heard him say that.

She smiled shyly twice.

"Okay, you don't hold any grudges against him for what he did to you a while ago," Zhu Xiaoai said again, "I'm afraid you won't even know about being bullied to death another day." Jiang Huai said: "He bullied me,

I I just ran away."

Zhu Xiaoai thought of something, leaned closer to him and said, "Recently he was angry, so he was very fierce when something happened." Usually,

Zhu Xiaoai would not be so presumptuous in front of Jiang Huai.

But today is different from the past, he thought that Jianghuai was able to do things well, and he didn't have the psychological burden of leading a bad child.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Huai asked in confusion, "Then what ?

"

What I understood was somewhat different from what Zhu Xiaoai said.

He shook his head, "It's not fierce."

After thinking for a while, he said, "It's just that I don't sleep as much on the bed recently."

Zhu Xiaoai didn't think there was anything wrong at first.

Now that I heard it, I began to worry about whether there was really something wrong with the relationship between the two of them.

He still hasn't forgotten how "tough" Lu Wusong was at that time, directly turning Jiang Huai's body blue.

Don't get tired of it?

He didn't worry about anything else, but he was afraid that Jiang Huai's life in Lu's house would be difficult after Lu Wusong got bored.

With such worries, Zhu Xiaoai grabbed Jiang Huai's arm, frowned and said, "Why don't you still try?"

Jiang Huai was puzzled, "How should

I try?" pissed off.

He thought for a while, leaned into his ear again, and said a few words to him.

Jiang Huai looked at him ignorantly.

But Jianghuai failed to use Zhu Xiaoai's method in the end.

Because their school started to organize a spring outing to sketch.

Their school organizes sketches several times a year, and the time is uncertain. Every time, the school leader sees the beautiful scenery, and with a wave of his hand, announces that the teacher will take the students to sketch.

Sketching is very important in their school, because the teacher will give them grades, and these grades will also affect their final grades in the end.

Therefore, few students ask for leave at this time.

Unless you don't want your final grades anymore.

Students also like and dislike sketching, and those who don't like it are because the novelty has passed, and they have to come so many times every year, and they have long been bored.

And people who like it, such as Jianghuai, will never get bored.

In Zhu Xiaoai's words, as long as he is allowed to go out to paint, even if there are thousands of troops blocking in front of him, Jiang Huai will break through the thousands of troops.

Under such circumstances, the matter between him and Lu Wusong was naturally forgotten by him, and he could never think of it again.

Coincidentally, before Jianghuai left, Lu Wuchong had something to do in the company and stayed in the company for one night.

When Jiang Huai was leaving, he didn't have time to speak to Lu Wuchong.

This time I went to a small city next to them.

In the bus arranged by the school, Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai sat together, listening to the teacher chattering in the front row.

"I've always thought that small cities are the most romantic, but big cities don't have the taste of small cities. How many famous people set the scene in small cities when writing love stories." The students also nodded in agreement

.

At this time, the teacher looked at the back row of the bus, and suddenly asked: "What do you mean about Jianghuai?"

Jianghuai said "ah" as if waking up from a dream.

The teacher was not angry because of him, but smiled, "It's okay."

Jiang Huai then continued to look out the window.

This season happens to be when peach blossoms are in full bloom and pink petals are floating all over the world.

In the big city where they live, there are no peach blossom trees planted on the roadside at all.

Because of this, they didn't even know the peach blossoms were in full bloom.

Jiang Huai was so excited that he took several photos in a row and posted them in Moments.

After sending, he turned off his phone and took out his painting tools.

The car shook so badly that it was impossible to paint, so he only made a prototype, and then looked at the scene in front of him obsessively.

At this time, a voice reached his ears.

"The teacher praised him as a genius, and he has drifted to the present day, and he is still drawing on the car. Everyone knows that the car is shaking, and they don't know what kind of ghosts he can draw." The voice sounded familiar

.

Jiang Huai never remembers insignificant people very much, and he is still not sure whether this person is talking about him.

So he ignored it and remained unmoved.

At this moment, Zhu Xiaoai, who had been leaning on his shoulder all this time, raised her head, lifted the hat on her face, and said in a moderate voice, "It's not summer yet, why are there flies? The noise is annoying. "

The person who had just spoken fell silent immediately.

Jiang Huai lowered his voice and asked him curiously: "Do you think there are flies? But why didn't I hear it?"

Zhu Xiaoai said "tsk", and almost couldn't hold back and put the hat on his face.

Jiang Huai is usually unresponsive, but he has a very high talent in painting, and many teachers like him.

Such a person has always been the target of jealousy and bullying.

That is to say, there is a tyrannical Zhu Xiaoai next to him, so he has never felt what is going on in the class.

He leaned on Jiang Huai's shoulder again, gritted his teeth and said, "You just take care of your pillow, and don't worry about other things."

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

The car drove forward at an extremely fast speed, and it was estimated that they would reach their destination in half an hour.

At this moment, Jiang Huai felt the phone vibrate.

When I opened it, I found that it was a reminder on WeChat.

The person who sent him the message was Lu Wuchong.

During this period of time, Lu Wusong seldom contacted him proactively. In the chat box between the two, it was still the last time he told Jiang Huai that he would revise their agreement.

Jiang Huai was a little surprised.

Lu Wuchong asked him: [I have something to do tonight, I still don't want to go back, just let the butler cook for one person. ]

Jiang Huai froze for a moment.

Has the butler not told him that he is no longer in the Lu family?