Chapter 20

After returning from the Lu family's old house, Jiang Huai was by Lu Wusong's side when he was sleeping, and the first half hour was unprecedentedly honest.

Before, even though Lu Wuchong had mentioned a lot of terms.

But Jianghuai never gave up struggling.

The two slept at night, and Jiang Huai never stopped.

Lu Wusong could occasionally find Jiang Huai's leftover snack packs from under the quilt, and occasionally he could find a hidden paintbrush from his pillow.

Fortunately, the brush is clean.

Otherwise, Lu Wuchong didn't even care about the old lady's orders, and just rolled Jianghuai and others out with the quilt.

Jianghuai's honest situation today ended after the two of them lay down for half an hour.

It was already late at night.

On the bedside of the two of them, there was a doll that Lu Wuchong allowed to put some time ago.

For the first time, Jiang Huai did not turn his back to Lu Wuchong, but turned his face towards him, and whispered, "Lu Wuchong."

Lu Wuchong hadn't been called by such a name for a long time.

For some reason, it suddenly occurred to him that during the daytime today, Jiang Huai called Tao Qingli by her name.

Tao Qingli's temper is notoriously bad in the circle.

I don't know how this little thing dared to provoke her. Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Huai called out twice: "Lu Wuchong, Lu Wuchong

, are you asleep?"

Seeing that he was not asleep, Jiang Huai put his head to Lu Wusong's side, blinking at him.

Seeing this, Lu Wuchong became a little uncomfortable. He coughed and said, "Tell me if you have something to do."

Jiang Huai observed his words and felt that he was in a pretty good mood, so he boldly said, "Can I sleep with the little princess?"

The little princess, whose full name is Princess Qiqi, is female.

Right above their heads at the moment is one of Jianghuai's only remaining dolls.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He took a deep breath, and slowly turned his body around, with his back facing Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai happily said: "You agreed?"

Lu Wuchong immediately said: "No."

Jiang Huai: "..."

If Lu Wuchong really agreed, the doll might still be in Jianghuai's arms in the middle of the night.

In the middle of the night, I may not know who to go to.

Oh, it's also possible to go to the ground.

Jiang Huai didn't listen to him, tentatively stretched out his hand, and touched Princess Qiqi's head.

In the silence, he slowly took Princess Qiqi off the top of the bed.

Lu Wusong's voice sounded immediately, "Put it back."

Jiang Huai's hand stopped, and immediately, with lightning speed, he took the doll down and put it in his arms.

Lu Wusong turned around, stretched out his long arms, and grabbed Princess Qiqi's two braids.

Jiang Huai also exerted all his strength immediately, and did not let go.

The room returned to silence, and under the silence were two human beings competing with each other.

Lu Wuchong did not expect that Jiang Huai usually does not show the mountains and does not show the water, but when he is serious, he is not weak.

He needed a little more strength to pull the doll out of Jiang Huai's arms.

Jiang Huai is a painter, his hands and arms cannot be hurt, Lu Wuchong can only increase his strength bit by bit.

When it is about to be pulled out.

Princess Qiqi's two braided braids suddenly let out a tearing cry.

The next second, Lu Wusong let go of his hand—Jiang Huai let out a cry of surprise.

Holding Princess Qiqi's two braids in his hand, Lu Wusong fell into a kind of daze.

Jiang Huai sat up directly, and the lamp on the bedside was instantly turned on because of his voice, illuminating Princess Qiqi's bald head.

Lu Wusong closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and suppressed his smile.

"How could this be..." Jiang Huai looked at Lu Wusong's tightly clenched palms helplessly, and there was water in his eyes, "Why..."

Lu Wusong paused, and put the two braids on the princess's head again .

He even helped the princess tidy up her hair.

"Fortunately, it's not that bad. You see, you can still change her look in the future..."

Jiang Huai's mouth was tightly pursed, the corners of his mouth were down, and tears fell down.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He seems to be extraordinarily talented in making Jiang Huai cry.

Jiang Huai touched the top of Princess Qiqi's head while weeping, and looked at Lu Wusong with a particularly hostile look, like a puppy who has been bullied.

Lu Wuchong suddenly couldn't bear his gaze, and his smile faded away, "You just broke a toy of yours, and you're going to hate me?" "It's

not a toy," Jiang Huai choked, "This is Qi Princess Qi, you broke her."

As he spoke, he felt sad again, and finally cried out.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He was wrong, he shouldn't argue with Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuzheng has such a big life, when he just took over the Lu family, he blinked his eyes when faced with a multi-billion project.

For the first time in his life, he felt regret.

The reason is that he broke the braids of his partner's doll.

That night, Jiang Huai was asked to sleep with the doll in his arms.

This time, he not only hugged, but also choked out a few times from time to time. When Lu Wusong turned his head, he could see his red eye sockets, and tiny teardrops remained on the tightly closed eyelashes.

Looking at this face, I always feel that he is a very well-behaved child.

Who would have thought that the person with this angelic face would be a messy mess, so delicate that he would cry when provoked.

Lu Wusong stretched out his hand and wiped away the tears that fell down Jiang Huai's face again.

Jiang Huai's face was tender, but he didn't cherish it himself, he wiped away his tears several times, and there were red marks on his face.

... what a fool.

Lu Wusong felt a little helpless.

He rubbed his fingertips to remove the wetness from his fingertips, and then flicked Jiang Huai's forehead to vent his anger.

Jiang Huai fell into a deep sleep, and after being shot, he stretched out his hand and waved it.

Lu Wusong withdrew his hand, just about to turn around and go to sleep.

But Jiang Huai moved his arms again, and impatiently let go of the bald Princess Qi Qi.

Then, his feet also moved, kicking Princess Qiqi off the bed.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

So who is the person who got angry with him just because of this crap?

The next day, after Jiang Huai woke up, he found that Lu Wusong was still awake.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes, and when he looked around, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he asked in surprise, "Where's the little princess?"

Lu Wusong closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

Jiang Huai's eyes fell on the ground, he quickly got out of bed, hugged the bald princess in his arms, and apologized to her in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I kicked you out of bed again." Hearing this, it shouldn't be the first

time time.

Lu Wuchong actually imagined that scene.

Immediately afterwards, he rubbed his eyebrows and sat up.

Under Jiang Huai's defensive gaze, Lu Wusong asked, "Do you have class today?"

Jiang Huai was a little confused.

But he shook his head anyway.

"That's just right," Lu Wusong said, "follow me to the company."

Jiang Huai: "Huh?"

At 8 o'clock in the morning, at the headquarters of the Lu Group, Lu Wusong's assistant, Fan Meng, arrived at the company early and asked his colleagues anxiously.

"Do you know Princess Qiqi?"

Colleagues responded with blank eyes, "What is that? Your son's new favorite cartoon character?"

Fan Meng sighed, "It's not my child, it's Mr. Lu's family. My child, in the middle of the night yesterday, Mr. Lu sent me a message, asking if I could find the doll of this character."

"Good guy," the colleagues said in shock, "Didn't Mr. Lu just get married? He has a child now?"

"It's not right. It stands to reason that a child who can know cartoon characters should be three or four years old. Mr. Lu got married only this year, even if his wife was pregnant when he got married, the child shouldn't be so old now. "

Fuck, illegitimate child?"

"Stop, stop," Fan Meng didn't want to reveal too much, so he said directly, "Just tell me who Princess Qiqi is, and don't guess anything else. Not good."

The colleagues shut their mouths instantly.

In the Lu family, it is always right to speak less.

It's just that the mouth is closed, but the heart is not, and they are even more curious. They exchange eyes, and the light of gossip is conveyed in everyone's eyes.

At this time, a female colleague next to him said, "I seem to know who it is."

Fan Meng suddenly recovered.

Lu Wuchong urged and asked four times, and finally got Jianghuai into the company.

He is really busy with work, otherwise he wouldn't be able to bring Jianghuai to work.

But I can't let Jiang Huai really get into a tantrum with him for so long because of a broken doll.

During this time together, he didn't know anything else, but Lu Wusong knew Shan Jianghuai's temper very well.

Before going, everyone in the company knew that Lu Wuchong would bring his "child" to the company today.

Everyone thought that this child was three or four years old.

The moment Jianghuai stepped into Lu's, the front desk almost collapsed.

... This fucking looks sixteen or seventeen, right?

It is known that Lu Wuchong's age is twenty-five. If the child he brought here is his own, then Lu Wuchong...would have a child at the age of eight or nine?

The front desk is cracked.

On the surface, she smiled at Lu Wusong and Jiang Huai, waited for the two to leave, and then frantically sent messages in the company group.

[No, who said Mr. Lu would bring his illegitimate child here? Definitely not his own! ]

[No, the news from Xiaojuan came in the morning, and Xiaojuan said it was from Mr. Lu's assistant. ]

[But how can the child be sixteen or seventeen, what about making trouble? ]

[That is Mr. Lu's powerful ability. ]

[Boss Lu is awesome. ]

Front desk: ...

[Let's just say, is there a possibility that this person is Mr. Lu's partner? A wife can also be called a "child of the family", right? ]

[Impossible, the Lu family has such a big property, if Mr. Lu finds a man to marry, it is equivalent to not having any offspring, and also giving up the inheritance right of the Lu family, right? ]

[In fact, it is not impossible. ]

[But imagine Mr. Lu falling in love, and Mr. Lu giving up his interests for one person, can you imagine it? ]

[That's impossible. ]

[Absolutely impossible +1]

[However, there is one thing to say, this child is very good-looking, and looks so cute, it directly flooded my mother's love. ]

[Ah, let's not talk about it, I saw them too. ]

Jiang Huai obediently followed behind Lu Wuchong, when Lu Wuchong took a step, he took a step.

Lu Wusong stopped, and he bumped into Lu Wusong's back.

Lu Wuchong: "...Jiang Huai, can you watch the road?"

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

The attitude is extremely perfunctory.

Lu Wusong's Adam's apple slipped, but he didn't say anything, and entered the office with Jiang Huai.

After entering, Fan Meng was waiting early.

Lu Wuchong told Jiang Huai to sit down.

Jiang Huai was reluctant, his eyes were still a little red and swollen, and he looked pitiful.

Lu Wusong paused slightly, feeling a little compassion.

He leaned over and looked at Jiang Huai, "Would you like some drinks?"

Jiang Huai just started to turn his face away, but Lu Wuchong didn't get the answer, so he kept looking at him, and then he whispered: "I want orange soda, the kind with ice."

Lu Wuchong got up, and called a female employee , let her help to buy it.

After the female employee came in, she pretended to glance casually at Jiang Huai with gossip in her eyes.

Ask her to buy soda, and go without hesitation.

And Lu Wuchong called Fan Meng, and the two left the office.

As soon as he went out, Lu Wusong said: "The doll I asked you to buy yesterday, did you buy it?"

Fan Meng said with a bitter face, "Boss Lu, this doll is really hard to find. For the characters in a comic that has become popular on the Internet, the original merchandise is released at a specific time, and it is limited, so we can only rely on robbing."

Lu Wusong was a little surprised.

"Then..." Lu Wusong paused, "Is there an offline store?"

This time, the unexpected person was Fan Meng.

Lu Wuchong has never been interested in these things, and the only thing that can make him interested is work.

Is it for the people inside?

That was really Pangu's epoch-making—the first time.