Chapter 2

The face of the person who offended Jianghuai before had turned pale.

When Jiang Huai stood beside Lu Wusong, he felt a great pressure.

It came from the aura around Lu Wusong.

The aura is too strong, even a slow-responsive person like Jiang Huai can sense it right away, giving him the urge to run away.

Lu Wuchong leaned closer to the microphone, "Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedule to join Lu Mouhe..."

He glanced at Jiang Huai from the corner of his eye.

Jiang Huai didn't get what he meant, and looked at him with innocent eyes.

"...the engagement banquet with my partner," Lu Wusong calmly changed his words, "The Lu family and the Jiang family have prepared sumptuous dishes for everyone. You don't have to be restrained, eat and drink well." This

sentence After finishing speaking, he withdrew his hand from Jiang Huai's shoulder and stepped off the stage.

Jiang Huai immediately followed him.

None of the lines prepared by the master of ceremonies were used.

The audience was silent, and no one dared to object.

After all, they laughed at Lu Wusong's fiancé before... As long as they don't settle accounts with them, who would dare to speak out?

Jiang Yu stared viciously at Jiang Huai who was standing beside Lu Wuchong.

Lu Wuchong would actually touch him!

Moreover, I don't know if it was his illusion, Jiang Huai seemed to feel his gaze, and suddenly raised his eyes to look at him.

... Illusion.

Why does he feel that Jiang Huai's eyes are a bit complicated?

Jiang Huai is a fool, how could this be possible.

Jiang Yu suppressed the resentment in his heart.

In front of him, Mrs. Jiang also came over with a serious face, pulled Jiang Yu into a corner, and scolded in a low voice, "What's the matter with your brother's clothes, I obviously prepared him a nice dress, you did it What?"

Jiang Yu couldn't do anything wrong, and she was also depressed, seeing her mother also defending Jianghuai, she immediately became impatient, "So what?" "

Jiang Yu!" Mrs. Jiang pointed at him angrily, "You can't save you !"

Jiang Yu gritted his teeth angrily when he saw Mrs. Jiang's back.

And the guests who thought Jianghuai's dress was funny just now, after learning that Lu Wusong's fiancé is him, only complimented him.

"Forgive my blindness, the name of Young Master Jiang is written on the sign. It is because Young Master Jiang and Lingdi's names are somewhat similar, so I recognized the wrong person...

" Is it a high-end dress from this year's Well Show?" "

I said it looked familiar, indeed, there was a model wearing this style at this year's Well Show!"

No JAC, no JAC.

The little bear was hung up by himself, just to cover the traces of red wine.

In order to fix the bear, he spent a lot of effort.

He also couldn't understand what Vershow was.

Jiang Huai was stunned, and turned to Lu Wuchong for help.

It was only the first time Lu Wusong met him, so he turned his head away calmly and took a sip of champagne.

He didn't intend to help, but those people were afraid that he would be annoying, so they accepted it as soon as it was good, and walked away with a lost smile.

Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

In the following time, no one dared to approach Lu Wusong and Jianghuai within two meters.

Jiang Huai didn't dare to speak.

In fact, Jiang Huai met Lu Wuchong a long, long time ago.

That long time ago may be called "past life".

In his previous life, he saw Lu Wuchong, but it was after he got married, and at a banquet, he glanced at him from afar.

Yes, he was married in the previous life, not with Lu Wuchong.

It was a very bad experience. Before marrying, he took a look at what his husband looked like, but after marrying, he rarely met this so-called husband.

As a result, he still can't remember what his husband in his previous life looked like.

Originally, he had the opportunity to marry Lu Wuchong, but he refused. At that time, he felt that as long as he refused, there was no need to marry again.

Unexpectedly, the Jiang family would send him out.

Two years after marriage, he passed away in that unhappy marriage.

In fact, Jiang Huai has never understood why his parents send him out every time.

After living a new life, facing the choice of marriage again, he simply chose Lu Wusong.

Thinking of this, Jiang Huai looked at Lu Wuchong timidly.

Lu Wuchong had already felt his sizing up, but he was just too lazy to speak.

After a moment of silence, he squeezed out a sentence: "You are very fashionable."

This is probably the first time Jianghuai has been praised for being fashionable.

In fact, the "Ville Show" those people mentioned just now represents fashion.

But Jianghuai didn't understand, so it didn't count.

Obviously, he couldn't tell the difference between sincere praise and giving face, his watery eyes lit up, and he lowered his head a little embarrassed, "Thank you."

Lu Wusong: "...You're welcome.

" I know, this is probably one of the few times when Lu Wusong is "gentle".

Because he was praised, he was a little bit flustered, and his bright eyes looked at Lu Wusong's body vigorously.

His choice was indeed right!

After living one more life, he is indeed much smarter.

And so far, Lu Wusong's feeling is not bad.

He wanted to see what Jianghuai could do.

Looking at it now, Jiang Qimin, the leader of the Jiang family, is a cunning and cunning man, and the second son is a very scheming, but emotional child.

As for Jianghuai, it is necessary to be wary of pretending to be supernatural.

And why did Lu Wuchong feel that he was pretending to be stupid...

Which normal man would, when submitting the blind date documents, write on the documents that he could have children?

At that time, Lu Wuchong laughed angrily.

His marriage is driven by profit, and it doesn't matter who he marries, anyway, he will leave in the end.

Among the vulgar fans, he simply picked the most vulgar one.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Huai gave him such a big "surprise" only when they met for the first time.

Lu Wuchong concealed the emotion in his eyes.

It is impossible for him to be watched by everyone at the banquet like a monkey.

Therefore, after standing for a while, he walked into the lounge.

Jiang Huai followed him step by step, Lu Wuchong walked on his long legs, and did not wait for anyone.

Entering the lounge, the noise from the outside world was isolated.

Jiang Huai said cautiously: "It's alright if we just come up like this?"

Lu Wusong sat down, pulled off some ties, and said in a calm voice, "There's no one here, so stop pretending." "

Ah?"

"You're not tired of me Tired, do you think I don't know what your family wants to do?" Lu Wuchong's eyes were full of disdain, "I warn you, I've seen more tricks than you've ever heard of, don't use these little tricks on me. body, do you understand?"

Jianghuai crashed.

He didn't understand why a person could change his face so quickly.

Not to mention the meaning of Lu Wusong's words.

understand? Of course he didn't understand.

Lu Wuchong frowned at him, and then asked, "What's your reaction?"

"I..." Jiang Huai couldn't answer this question, so he simply found another way, "Are you in a bad mood?"

Lu Wuchong: "... What?"

"My brother is like you when he is in a bad mood," Jiang Huai racked his brains, and finally spit out a sentence, "Don't be in a bad mood."

Lu Wusong couldn't tell whether he was doing it on purpose or pretending.

Either on purpose or pretending.

He laughed angrily, and suddenly slowed down his voice: "I see."

Seeing him like this, Jiang Huai felt a little nervous for some reason.

He is like a small animal who instinctively senses danger.

Sure enough, Lu Wuchong's next sentence was: "So, you, shut up, can you understand me ?

"

Why are you still talking?

He covered his mouth and nodded quickly.

Lu Wuchong was speechless for a moment.

Jiang Huai raised his hand at him, and covered his mouth again, indicating that he had closed his mouth.

...is it really stupid or fake stupid?

Lu Wuchong's realistic acting skills almost convinced him.

There is no need to waste your energy on such a person.

Lu Wusong looked away, closed his eyes and got up.

The light in the lounge was not as dazzling as in the hall. He raised his whole face to the light and could clearly see his facial features.

——This is really a very pretty face.

Jiang Huai began to lose his mind again.

It's not against the landing, but against a potted plant.

It was as if Lu Wuchong's face that attracted many people's attention was not as attractive as the green plants in front of him.

Jiang Huai has always looked like this since he was a child.

At that time, the family didn't think he had any IQ problems, but thought he was a little more silent than ordinary children.

However, when Jiang Huai was five years old and hadn't learned to speak, the Jiang family panicked.

Originally, I was physically different from others, but what should I do if my IQ is also problematic?

what to do?

The Jiang family chose to recreate the trumpet.

In other words, Jiang Yu was born.

Fortunately, Jiang Huai's response was slow, and he didn't have much feeling for the love or malice bestowed on him by others.

It is an unfortunate thing to put it on ordinary people, but it saved a lot of unnecessary sadness when it was put on him.

After an unknown amount of time, someone knocked on the lounge.

The person who knocked on the door was very restrained, maybe because he knew that Lu Wuchong didn't like people making too much noise.

Lu Wuchong opened his eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Jiang Huai's side face in a daze.

In all fairness, although Jiang Huai was pretending to be crazy and foolish in front of him, this face was really pretty. He had a small chin, a pointed nose, long and curled eyelashes, and girls were not as handsome as him.

He just sat there staring blankly at a green plant, which looked like a painting.

There was another knock on the door outside, and Lu Wusong rubbed his eyebrows, "Come in."

The door opened in response, and three or four people came in.

Lu Wusong asked with a sullen face, "What's the matter?"

These people were all very brightly dressed, there were men and women, and the average age was in their thirties or forties.

A woman stood up with a smile on her face, "Today is a good day for you. My aunt and your second aunt have come to see you. This is the son of the Jiang family, right? He looks really iconic." Dare to stand in front of Lu

Wuchong No one would dare to be so presumptuous except his relatives who don't care about life and death.

Lu Wuchong sneered: "The nephew chosen for you is of course a sign." The

woman's complexion changed, and her smile became a little forced, "You child, you have always been used to being at ease, and I know you are not used to living with two people. , but Auntie asked you to find a partner, wasn't it for your own good?"

Lu Wuchong tapped impatiently on the armrest of the sofa with his slender fingertips.

Jiang Huai looked left and right, and sensed something was wrong, quickly shrank into the corner, and began to pack mushrooms.

Lu Wusong glanced at it inadvertently, and almost laughed angrily again.

And you said you weren't pretending to be an idiot? How to hide smarter than anyone else?

The woman was still chattering, as if showing weakness, "Actually, Auntie didn't mean anything malicious. Let me tell you, you got engaged to someone right away. After thinking about it, Auntie thought you were a little...a bit sloppy." More than just

sloppy .

Like all nosy relatives, she just reminded her casually during the family dinner.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wusong agreed directly.

It directly stunned her.

One must know that Lu Wuchong's influence in the Lu family has already made everyone in the Lu family fearful. If they marry another eldest lady whose mother's family is even more powerful, it will make things worse for their relatives?

After returning, her husband almost made her cry.

Now it's easier to deal with, Lu Wuchong didn't look for the eldest lady, but a man, obviously to annoy her.

She simply came to find Lu Wusong, and deliberately told this matter in front of Jiang Huai.

In their circle, no matter men or women, they are all used to being arrogant.

Who wouldn't sow discord?

It's a pity...Jiang Huai didn't understand.

But even if he can understand.

Laughing to death, they just met today for the first time, strangers are more comfortable talking to each other than they are, there is no time, how can we leave?

Under everyone's attention, Jiang Huai... shrank back into the sofa again.

The smile on the woman's face froze for a moment, and she decided to take the initiative, "Xiao Jiang, Auntie doesn't mean that you have a bad relationship. After all, both of us are engaged. Don't take what Auntie said just now."

The translation is: Engagement is the marriage of two families. Lu Wuchong has no feelings for you at all, why don't you rush to make trouble with him?

Jiang Huai curled up even tighter.

His name is Jiang Huai, who is Xiao Jiang?

Lu Wuchong seldom laughed out loud.

Amid the woman's ugly face, Lu Wuchong crossed his legs and said calmly, "Auntie is right."

"So I decided to put marriage on the agenda, so that Xiao Jiang can feel safe."

The woman was completely stunned.

Within sight, her husband gave her a hand.

The woman lost her voice: "What..."

"In two days, Xiao Jiang will move to my place," Lu Wusong said, with another blow, "Get used to life after marriage in advance, and further deepen your relationship. "

The woman lost her voice again: "What..."

After being pinched by her husband, she finally learned to shut up.

This is great.

Stealing chickens is not enough to lose money, that's what she said.