Chapter 38

Lu Wuchong almost felt a little uncomfortable in Jiang Huai's tearful eyes.

Fortunately, he held back without laughing, turned his head slowly, coughed lightly, and said, "I will remember everything, every sum is calculated very clearly."

Jiang Huai's tears were immediately withdrawn, wiped Wiping his eyes, he said affirmatively, "You lied to me."

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, should he speak slowly or quickly in his reaction?

Jiang Huai said seriously at this time: "I hate people who lie, but since it's your first time, I won't pursue it."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lu Wuchong suddenly found that he was When he heard Jiang Huai say this, his first reaction was not to think it was ridiculous, but to think how many times he had lied to Jiang Huai.

And this sentence sounds a little familiar.

I don't know if it's an illusion, or if I've heard it somewhere.

The doctor came out very quickly today, and the two didn't wait long in the office before the doctor came back.

"It's about the blood test first," the doctor said, "The ingredients detected in the blood before, after comparison by our team, it is confirmed that they are a kind of illegal drugs that are banned from being sold on the market. It's not easy to find out the source of gray transactions."

Lu Wusong said, "How long will it take to find out?"

The doctor sighed and said, "You can't tell, there are countless orders for this kind of gray transactions every day. It sounds like looking for a needle in a haystack..."

"What kind of medicine is it? How can it be effective?" Lu Wusong asked again.

The doctor said: "It's an inhalation drug. If you get closer together, it will take effect after inhalation... But usually it takes a long, long time of contact, at least half an hour." Mrs. Jiang

.

However, Mrs. Jiang stayed at Lu's house for less than fifteen minutes before Jiang Huai ordered her to evict her.

Lu Wuchong asked again: "Then what if I take it?"

"It won't work."

Lu Wuchong's eyes darkened, thinking of something, he tapped his fingertips on the table, and casually changed the topic, "How about this?" Do you have the results of the re-examination today?"

The doctor handed the report to Lu Wusong, shook his head and said, "It is not different from the results of the last examination."

Lu Wusong's heart sank.

Jiang Huai was still watching them unconsciously.

Lu Wusong pondered for a moment, "Are you sure that he is in good health?"

The doctor said, "I'm sure."

As a man, he is able to have children and is in good health.

It's like someone carefully prepared a gift for Lu Wusong, knowing that he likes men and needs a child, and knowing that he is suspicious by nature and doesn't like people close to him to be too smart.

If it weren't for the fact that this is Jianghuai... Lu Wuchong would even wonder if there is a huge conspiracy behind this.

But, will it be?

In front of Jiang Huai, Lu Wuchong took the physical examination form in his hand.

Jiang Huai was obviously very curious, but he still restrained himself and didn't look into his hands.

Seeing this, Lu Wuchong simply spread out the physical examination form and put it in front of him, "What can you tell?"

If Jiang Huai was really sent by someone else...

If the medicine was given this time, it was all on his own initiative... ...

Jiang Huai tilted his head and looked at the list. After a while, he frowned and sighed, "I don't understand either."

Lu Wusong and the doctor: "..."

The doctor couldn't help laughing, probably the first time he saw such an interesting "patient number" ", plus his special physique, which is very worthy of research, and his attitude is very kind, "You are very healthy and have no disease, as long as you know this." Jiang Huai agreed deeply, and nodded, "Then if I am healthy

, Is it possible not to be hospitalized?"

The doctor glanced at Lu Wuchong.

After getting approval, he said: "Of course not. Healthy people don't need to be hospitalized."

Jiang Huai instantly felt relaxed.

Lu Wuchong stood up first, and said to him, "Let's go, let's go home first."

At this point, and the doctor in front of him was someone he trusted, he really had no reason not to believe it.

However, whether to tell Jiang Huai or not has become his new headache.

If he remembered correctly, Jiang Huai was happy when he and the Jiang Huai science popularization man were unable to have children.

More than happy.

He usually likes to talk to the doll before going to bed. What he said that day was, "Princess Qiqi, do you know that I am the same as a normal boy. I thought I could have children before, but it was all fake!"

And after returning home today, Jiang Huai sat on the head of the bed and talked to the doll routinely, the content was also-

"Princess Lifting Iron, my body is very healthy, I really hope that I can continue to be so healthy, but I am already a normal person. I'm a boy from my family, so I'm not too forceful about this, and today is still a lucky day."

Lu Wuchong almost stepped in through the crack of the door with one foot.

Hearing Jiang Huai's ridiculous words, his heart felt sour.

Those suspicions during the day, under Jianghuai's words at this moment, all seem so "mature" and ruthless.

Jiang Huai has been different from other children since he was a child. Regardless of his childbirth, his personality is different from ordinary children.

Lu Wuchong also grew up from a young age, so he naturally knew that a half-grown child can sometimes be an angel, and sometimes a demon.

In such a special situation as Jianghuai, it is difficult not to be run on.

Therefore, being an "ordinary person" is a luxury for some people.

Lu Wuchong had never regretted his actions so much before.

Why is he so stubborn that he must be right?

It is necessary to smash and rebuild Jianghuai's cognition, and now a new cognition has been built with great difficulty-but it will hurt him again.

Lu Wuchong made a decision very slowly in the dark.

He closed the door quietly and did not go in to disturb Jianghuai.

Recently, Jiang Huai was in school, entering the most boring time of each semester.

They are still a while away from the final exam, but recently they have no chance to be featured, so they can only stay in school every day, and there is still a lot of homework.

At the same time, this is also the time when the control of each school is the most relaxed.

In short, Jianghuai finally had the opportunity to give the painting to the teacher.

This incident was only remembered after Zhu Xiaoai reminded him. When he was going home to find paintings for the teacher, Zhu Xiaoai also said: "Aren't you afraid that your husband will be angry if you send paintings to other men?"

Jiang Huai felt very strange, "Why is he angry?"

Zhu Xiaoai was really convinced.

He gave Jiang Huai a thumbs up, "I thought you were a strict husband, but now it seems that you are the first hero in the sky, please accept my admiration." Since the last time, he and everyone in the

classroom After the students saw Mr. Lu's true face, they were all convinced by Mr. Lu.

Mouth poison is real poison.

But to the point, it is really strong to wait for the loopholes in the opponent's logic to attack people.

They lost to the neighboring school in the debate competition of art students year after year, and they lacked talents like Mr. Lu.

"I thought it was you who was eaten to death by your husband," Zhu Xiaoai said, "but I didn't expect that you were the one who killed Mr. Lu!"

Jiang Huai suddenly became terrified, "I didn't do anything! Why are you wronged? I cannibalize?"

Zhu Xiaoai: "...fuck."

After it was over, she couldn't help swearing in front of Jiang Huai and slapped her mouth.

Jiang Huai hurriedly stopped, "Are you guilty of wronging me? There's no need for this."

Zhu Xiaoai almost ground her teeth.

On the side, some students who pricked up their ears to eavesdrop were almost killed by laughter.

Before, they all thought that Jianghuai was dumb, but now they found out that the little fool also has fun.

Not only is it fun, it even makes people want to bully him.

It's a pity that none of them are familiar with Jianghuai.

Outside the window of Lu's house, the daylight gradually turned into dusk, Jiang Huai immersed himself in the paintings he had piled up, but he still couldn't find the one he wanted.

He usually frames the paintings and then wraps them with kraft paper, which can prevent the paintings from being damaged.

However, at the same time, it will also lead to an increase in the difficulty of finding paintings.

I don't know how long it has passed, the door behind Jiang Huai was opened, Lu Wusong held coffee in his hand, and looked at him expressionlessly, "You have been home for three hours, and you have been here for three hours." Jiang Huai was startled

. Jump.

He asked curiously: "Why do you make no sound when you walk?"

Lu Wusong said: "Is there a possibility that you are too focused?"

Jiang Huai didn't feel that he was being teased at all, his eyes lit up, "Really? But I have been told by my teacher that I am not focused since I was a child."

Lu Wusong paused, "The teacher is right."

Jiang Huai: "..."

So why are there such bad-mouthed people.

Seeing him rummaging endlessly, Lu Wuchong frowned and said, "What are you looking for?"

Jiang Huai managed to give him some attention, "Well...it was the painting I drew last time...where did it go? "

Lu Wuchong: What a good day today.

I haven't sent it for so long, why did Jiang Huai remember to find the painting and give it to him today?

"Really?" Lu Wusong casually leaned against the door and took a sip of coffee.

Almost got burned.

Lu Wuchong reluctantly put down the coffee, "Do you remember where you put it last time?"

Jiang Huai... really can't remember.

Lu Wuchong accepted his fate, and pulled Jiang Huai behind him, just about to look for it, when he took a closer look, it was right next to his legs.

He was speechless for a moment.

Jiang Huai also saw it, picked up the painting with a smile on his face, and thanked Lu Wusong.

Seeing that he was about to walk out holding the painting.

Lu Wusong was stunned for a moment - wasn't this painting given to him?