Chapter 39

Lu Wuchong followed Jiang Huai out of the painting room, and stopped at the door of the room, watching Jiang Huai take the painting into the bedroom.

Could it be that he wanted to hang the painting over the bed?

Although Jianghuai's paintings are good, but in this Lu's house, which ones are hung on the walls and placed in the closets are not from the hands of famous artists?

Lu Wuchong thought, this gift was delivered slowly and impolitely.

She also wanted to hang it in the bedroom without his consent.

He ignored the momentary expectation in his heart and coughed, only to realize that he didn't take his coffee.

Lu Wusong held the coffee and took two sips.

After hesitating for a moment, he still pretended to be casual and went to the bedroom, wanting to see what Jianghuai was going to do.

If you want to smash a nail on the wall...

just smash it, but he will definitely not help, after all, it is the wall he carefully selected at the beginning, and it hurts to smash it.

When Lu Wuchong was about to push the door open, he saw Jiang Huai had already found a place to sit down through the crack of the door.

Then, grab your phone and start playing.

His bedroom is the largest in the entire villa. It not only has a bed, but also a sofa for people to rest for a short time.

Jiang Huai just sat down on that sofa.

The painting lay at his feet, and he didn't seem to have the slightest intention of picking it up.

...What the hell is this little fool trying to do?

Lu Wuchong pushed the door open, and Jiang Huai remained motionless, not only not guilty, but even swiped the video.

Even played the video outside.

"Everyone knows that sometimes when you want to give someone a gift, the attitude of the giver and the receiver often determines whether the gift will be happy or not. Today, Daba sauce will talk about it from the perspective of the giver. Speaking of which, how should I give gifts? Friends who are interested, don't forget to give Daba-chan a thumbs up!"

Lu Wusong hesitated, "...Why are you giving something so complicated?"

He still doubted, Jiang Huai let him listen on purpose.

Seeing him coming in, Jiang Huai lowered the volume, as if he couldn't hear what he said, "Huh?"

Lu Wuchong paused, and said uncomfortably, "It's nothing."

Then he turned around and wanted to leave. After a while, he still couldn't hold back, sat down beside Jiang Huai, and said in a deep voice, "Every time you give someone a gift, Are you all so troublesome?"

Jiang Huai pursed his lips, a little embarrassed, "You know I want to give gifts to people?"

Lu Wuchong: And give them to people, isn't it just for him?

He cleared his cough and did not expose Jiang Huai's tricks, "You are so obvious, it's hard not to know." "Is it

obvious?" Jiang Huai was a little hurt.

He obviously didn't say anything at home, but Lu Wuchong knew it himself. If he gave the painting to the teacher and other students guessed it, what should he do?

It is a small matter to be guessed, but it is a major matter to be reported by someone with a heart.

Seeing this, Lu Wuchong paused for a moment, and reluctantly encouraged him: "It's... okay, it's not particularly obvious." "

Just give it away next time, don't do it..."

"If you have experience, can you teach me how to deliver it?"

The voices of the two sounded at the same time, Jiang Huai immediately put down the phone when he heard him say that, his eyes sparkled, and he said expectantly: "You say, you say."

Lu Wu Sui: "..."

The development suddenly became strange.

Why did he teach others how to gift himself?

Apart from Jianghuai, there is probably no other person in this world who would dare to do this, right?

The two started a round of discussions on the matter of "gift giving".

Before speaking, Lu Wuchong cleared his throat, "First of all, when giving gifts, you don't need to be too complicated. It's completely unacceptable if you are like you now." "Wait, wait." Jiang Huai said suddenly

.

Seeing Jiang Huai, Lu Wuchong quickly ran to get the paper and pen, leaned on the table in front of him, looked at him helplessly, and suddenly couldn't open his mouth.

"..." So why on earth did he want to teach others to give him gifts?

There are a lot of people outside who want to curry favor with him, if he is really willing to accept, Jiang Huai probably won't even be ranked.

So why on earth did it become like this?

"Before you give a gift, remember to check the personality of the person you are giving the gift to. Some people like to choose a festival to come, which is more ritualistic, and some people are happy when they receive the gift. If I say it, it's fine." "Gift

giver In terms of attitude, as long as it's not a confession proposal, you don't need to be too serious, and I can do whatever you want."

"In terms of occasions, some people like to receive gifts in a grand way in crowded places, while others like to give them when they are alone. For me, it's fine." Every time Lu Wusong said a word, Jiang

Huai Nodding his head, he wrote on the notebook.

He cleared his throat, feeling that he was getting bored, and Jiang Huai was still writing.

When Jianghuai's notebook was almost full, he hurriedly said, "Okay, let's go here."

Lu Wuchong took a sip of water, raised his eyebrows and said, "Is it really all right? Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Jianghuai Chick nodded like pecking at rice, "Thank you for telling me so much."

Lu Wusong twitched the corner of his mouth with a half-smile, "Really? Show me what you remembered ?"

Still don't give him the gift?

Jiang Huai heard that, like a student whose homework was being checked by a teacher, he handed the notebook respectfully to him, "Look, I've memorized it all!" After

Lu Wusong opened it, "..."

was written on it.

[One, look at the character of the recipient of the gift, which is currently unknown. ]

[Second, pay attention to your attitude, don't feel too solemn. ]

[Third, it depends on the occasion, this is currently unknown. ]

Lu Wuchong: ...his patience is almost at an end.

Was it not obvious enough what he was hinting at?

If you think about it carefully, if he said "anything is fine", wouldn't it be the same as if someone asked him what to eat and he answered "anything you want"?

Although in his concept, as long as he said whatever he wanted, then he really could do anything.

But Jianghuai didn't know.

Lu Wuchong sighed, and under Jiang Huai's expectant gaze, he returned the things to him, "Actually..."

Jiang Huai looked forward to it.

Lu Wusong closed his eyes and swallowed the rest of the words.

Forget it.

If he continued, this little fool would never dare to give this gift even if he had to hide it for the rest of his life.

"Although I don't know how to remember," Jiang Huai pursed his lips and smiled, "But I just figured it out, and I don't think it's necessary to make it too grand, and the teacher may not like it, so let's send it out in a normal way." Lu Wuchong froze

. for a moment.

In an instant, time seemed to be suspended on his body, and the hand he stretched out to grab the coffee seemed a little stiff.

He looked at Jiang Huai and paused every word, "Say, who is it for?"

"Teacher," Jiang Huai tilted his head with an innocent expression on his face, "Isn't it okay to give gifts to the teacher... Sigh, but I You have been preparing the present for a long time, so you can't keep giving it?"

Lu Wusong took a big sip of coffee.

The sound of the cup being placed on the table was so ear-piercing that it startled Jiang Huai.

"Is that painting you plan to give to the teacher?" Lu Wusong asked through gritted teeth.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Jiang Huai retreated quietly, his tone was also confused by Lu Wuchong, "What, what's wrong?"

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath.

Half an hour ago, he was looking forward to touching the painting with his own hands, but now he looked at the frame behind Jiang Huai, but it was an eyesore no matter what he looked at.

Lu Wuchong said blankly, "Is that the male teacher who went with Caifeng last time?"

Jiang Huai nodded upon hearing this.

Something flashed through Lu Wuchong's mind, his complexion was not good, he gritted his teeth and said, "Is it Teacher's Day recently?"

Jiang Huai shook his head after thinking for a while.

Lu Wuchong asked again: "Is that a more important festival? Your teacher's birthday? Are there any activities in the school?"

Jiang Huai shook his head again.

Seeing it poorly, Lu Wuchong said maliciously, "Then what gift are you giving?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

It seems to make sense, what's going on?

"One is not a holiday, and the other is not your teacher's birthday. There is no activity in the school. Do you want to make him bear the name of bribery by sending out one of your paintings?" Jiang Huai felt wronged, "I didn't!"

Lu

Wu Sui said coldly: "Anyway, you are not allowed to send it away."

Jiang Huai was a little wronged, and stared at Lu Wusong blankly.

Seeing his pitiful eyes, Lu Wusong's heart also softened, and his tone softened a lot.

He earnestly and kindly said, "If you give it to the teacher, it will cause the teacher to get into trouble."

At this time, it's better not to be tough with this little fool.

But he forgot that Jiang Huai is a little fool who doesn't eat oil and salt, and doesn't eat hard and soft.

He frowned and said, "Okay."

Just when Lu Wuchong thought he had achieved his goal and wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, Jiang Huai suddenly said, "Then I'll ask where the teacher lives."

Lu Wuchong: "...what? "

"Send it to his house, so it can't be discovered by others, right?" Jiang Huai's angle is tricky, "In this case, unless the teacher reports himself, no one will know..." "Didn't I know?" Lu

Wuchong The skinny smile is not.

Jiang Huai was surprised, "But you won't sue."

Lu Wuchong said with a chuckle, hiding a knife in his smile, "How do you know I can't?"

He didn't know how.

Now he is so angry that he has the heart to kill.

Jiang Huai: "..."

The back of his neck felt cold.

The next day, when Jiang Huai was about to go out, Lu Wuchong appeared and told him, "Clean up and go to the hospital for a physical examination." Jiang Huai put down

the painting in his hand, and said unhappy, "But didn't you have a physical examination a few days ago?"

"A few days ago was a few days ago, and today is today," Lu Wuchong asked him back, "You ate yesterday, so you won't eat today?" Jiang Huai: "..." Although it sounds quite

reasonable

.

But somehow it felt wrong.

Fortunately, the physical examination is indeed a serious physical examination, and the doctor is also very serious.

It's just that Lu Wuchong didn't want Jiang Huai to hear some content, so he left Jiang Huai in the office and went out to discuss with the doctor himself.

The doctor said: "Master Xiao Jiang's physique is very good, but there must be great danger for a man to give birth. After all, even if it is a woman, there is no 100% guarantee that no accident will happen during childbirth." Lu Wusong said: "Then I will go to the hospital

. I asked you this time, how feasible is it to operate on him and turn him into a normal male?" The

doctor was a little confused: "This..."

"I know, my grandma is still in power now, some decisions you can't Making decisions without authorization," Lu Wusong squinted his eyes, "But do you think in the future, I will spend more time in power, or my grandma?" If the

Lu family hears his words, they will probably scold him again How unfilial.

However, the doctor listened, only cold sweat covered his head.

He thought for a moment and said a number.

Lu Wusong's pupils shrank slightly.

The doctor said: "However, in fact, if Young Master Xiao Jiang is really pregnant with a child, the risk of giving birth will be no less dangerous than this." The

two dangers are almost equal.

If you really want to have no surgery and no children, the only feasible way is to keep Jiang Huai from having sex forever.

Even if you wear a condom, there are still risks, and there is no guarantee that you will not get pregnant. There are still so many people getting pregnant unexpectedly every year.

Once conceived, Jiang Huai's life will face unprecedented danger, which is equivalent to standing in front of the gate of hell.

As for ligation...

Lu Wuchong thought that he could not do this for Jianghuai.

The immediate solution seems to be to never touch JAC.

Not just him, not anyone else.

Jianghuai will no longer have any worries.

But this seems to be another outrageous request, even more outrageous than Jianghuai surgery and his ligation.

After returning from the hospital this time, Lu Wuchong was absent-minded all the time.

Jiang Huai also became uneasy following his silence.

His hand quietly touched the picture frame on the sofa, and before he could reach the edge, Lu Wusong seemed to have eyes on the back of his head, and said in a deep voice, "Jiang Tiantian." Jiang Huai's tiger body trembled

.

Lu Wuchong's voice contained a warning, "Put it back."

... This scene always feels inexplicably familiar.

Every time Jiang Huai was on the bed, trying to hold the doll into his arms, Lu Wuchong would call him that.

Just when Jiang Huai was about to hold the painting in his arms again with lightning speed, Lu Wuchong said again: "Put it back, and I will give you another 10,000 off the vase money today. If you don't put it back, today's 10,000 will be void. The additional rewards accumulated in the past few days will also be counted from the beginning."

Jiang Huai: "..."

As soon as these words came out, it was called lore.

The door of life was held in someone else's hands, so Jiang Huai had no choice but to put it back angrily, thinking that he would send the painting to the teacher again when he had a chance.

Lu Wuchong seemed to know that his evil intentions were not dead.

At night, Jiang Huai received several links shared by Lu Wuchong on his mobile phone.

The contents are: #婚婚男孩受ambiguous self-conscious#

#我是一个婚婚男孩,已经定定定做定必往停止#

#Infidelity is an instinct, and loyalty is a choice—I am a married man#

From Lu Wusong's point of view, he shared these for nothing more than irony.

But in Jiang Huai's eyes, it turned into -

Lu Wuchong praised him as a man!

When sharing these contents, Lu Wuchong was by Jiang Huai's side. After realizing that he hadn't expressed anything, he couldn't help asking him, "Don't you feel anything when you see this?

" in front of him.

Pointing to the "married man" in the picture, pointing to himself.

Seeing that he still knew who he was, Lu Wuchong softened his expression a little, "It's good that you know."

Jiang Huai nodded vigorously.

Lu Wuchong was quite satisfied with his reaction, he no longer had a gloomy face, and said slowly: "Go to sleep." When the

light was turned on, both of them fell asleep.

A win-win situation has been achieved.

At night, Lu Wuchong slept with his back facing Jiang Huai.

But when he woke up, he ran into Lu Wusong's arms, wrapped his hands and feet around his body.

The sleeping posture of the two of them really looked like a young couple who had just married not long ago.

JAC: ...

He discovered several times that the position he woke up in was not right. He obviously slept on the right side, but when he woke up, he was in Lu Wusong's position.

If that's all it is, then it's nothing.

Why is he in Lu Wusong's arms today?

More than that, he could feel that he was "uncomfortable" again.

The last time he was "uncomfortable", it was Lu Wuchong who helped him, but now, he dare not wake Lu Wuchong up, he can only do it himself.

He held Lu Wusong's hand.

When Lu Wuchong opened his eyes, he felt a strong sense of disobedience, until he saw Jiang Huai's blushing little face, looking at him with a hard and innocent expression.

He: "..."

Jiang Huai began to cry, "I feel uncomfortable again."

Lu Wuchong lost sleepiness in an instant, sat up quickly, and saw Jiang Huai's uncomfortable place, and his heart sank immediately.

Could it be that Mrs. Jiang gave me long-term medicine?

If so, then Lu Wuchong suddenly regretted letting her go.

He saw her as Jiang Huai's mother before, but because of Jiang Huai, he suppressed this matter and never had an attack.

But... the last time I took Jiang Huai for a physical examination, I had a second blood test to confirm that there was no drug left in his body.

Lu Wuchong asked: "How do you feel this time? Is it the same as last time?"

Jiang Huai whispered: "It seems not as uncomfortable as last time."

Lu Wuchong frowned and observed his state.

After a while, I realized that this was not a drug attack, it was obviously Jianghuai himself.

Thinking of being in the hospital, hearing what the doctor said and the risks Jianghuai was facing, Lu Wusong's face darkened, and his attitude towards Jianghuai was more cautious than before, "Jianghuai, I can't help you every time... ..."

Jiang Huai bit his lip, and the bright lips were bitten with white marks.

Lu Wusong's words were stuck in his throat, he couldn't go up or down.

Jiang Huai raised his eyes, his watery eyes were full of anticipation, his palm-sized face was blushing, and then he lowered his head in frustration.

Ten minutes later, Lu Wusong went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

The scene reappeared, he was expressionless in the mirror, turned around and took a cold shower.

...Jiang Huai is a little heartless.

Every time, he only cares about himself and ignores him.

There was a scorching fire in Lu Wuchong's chest, and whenever it reached the critical point, he would try his best to suppress it.

Look at Jiang Huai's eyes that don't understand anything, and the fire will gradually go out.

Now, this fire is burning more and more vigorously, almost to the point of being uncontrollable.

People have limits.

Lu Wuchong was emotionally unsatisfactory, so naturally he had to make up for it in other places.

One day later, when Jianghuai was in class, he heard that their school had a lecture, and it was said that he was invited by the school to be a successful person in society.

They are all art students in this major, and they don't care much about such so-called "successful people".

But today, for some reason, there was almost no one in the classroom. At first glance, it seemed that their teacher was lecturing in front of a chair alone, which was quite sad.

The tip of Jianghuai's nose was stained with some paint, but he was still listening to the class obediently.

After finishing the class honestly, the activity is not over yet.

Zhu Xiaoai was so curious that she took out her mobile phone after class.

Seeing that there were few people here, Jiang Huai became more active.

He remembered that Mr. Xie should be at work today.

He greeted Zhu Xiaoai, "Zhu Xiaoai, I'm going to find Teacher Xie, please call me if you hear anything."

Zhu Xiaoai said absently, "Yes".

Immediately afterwards, he suddenly came to his senses and raised his head from the phone in shock, "Wait, Jiang Huai, your husband..."

Jiang Huai was nowhere to be seen in front of him.

Well.

On the way to the office, Jiang Huai bumped into three or four stylishly dressed girls, who were saying something that Jiang Huai didn't quite understand.

"You think he's handsome, so why didn't you go up and ask for his contact information? Look at how you're becoming a nympho right now." "

Sister, how could I have the guts to be handsome, and excellent to be excellent, but it's too fierce. He As soon as his eyes swept over me, my legs went limp."

"It's true, and I did too. When he was talking just now, he probably glanced at me, and I didn't dare to breathe.

" Didn't do it, what are you doing? What's there to be afraid of?"

"Tsk, I don't know."

"I'm quite curious, what type of person can such a person fall in love with? If his girlfriend is timid, she will be scared to death." "How do you know it's a girlfriend and not a boyfriend?

"

" Damn it, if all the handsome guys go for sex, I'll die of grief."

Jiang Huai brushed past them without any disturbance in his heart.

"Hey, wait."

One of the girls seemed to have noticed something, and took two steps back, standing in front of Jiang Huai, "Your name is... Jiang Huai?"

Jiang Huai looked up at her.

"Hey, it's really you." The girl's face darkened.

Jiang Huai instinctively sensed the danger, frowned and took two steps back, but was blocked by the other three girls.

One of them said: "Sister Zhen, who is this person?"

"It's just that idiot who made my boyfriend punish me a while ago," the girl said with her pocket in her pocket, "What a coincidence."

Jiang Huai shrank into a corner.

The girl said: "I don't want to embarrass you, but you said it was a coincidence, God let me meet you, if I don't do something, it's a bit unreasonable." The two girls who were discussing men just now

stopped For a moment, "Sister Zhen, the school is strictly catching up now, and isn't your relationship with your partner long overdue?"

The girl named Sister Zhen stared round, "It's not your partner."

Hearing her say that, The other two girls couldn't talk anymore.

Sister Zhen crossed her arms, looked at Jiang Huai, and said with a slight sneer, "It's pretty pretty."

Jiang Huai responded, "You're not bad looking."

So why did you find a mate like Huang Mao?

The girl almost collapsed when she heard the words, "What the hell, I'm bothering you, do you know?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

The girl originally wanted to do something to him, but facing his face, she hesitated for a long time and didn't do anything.

After a long while, she finally choked out a sentence: "Fuck, she looks much better than Chen Dayan."

The two girls behind her couldn't hold back, and also chuckled.

Just as they were studying Jiang Huai's face, a voice came from behind them.

"May I ask, what are you doing?"

Jiang Huai's eyes widened instantly.

The girls were stunned when they heard the voice they had been listening to for tens of minutes, and their legs almost went limp when they turned around.

Jianghuai is even more so.

Lu Wuchong was wearing a suit, and he was serious and formal, and his handsome face was a little more radiant because of it.

Beside him stood the school leader who usually only appeared when the school held big events.

More than one.

Jiang Huai stammered: "Lu, Lu..."

Didn't Lu come out?

He suddenly remembered that Lu Wuchong said that if he dared to send a painting to the teacher, he would dare to report it.

Now, he was caught on the road of being a thief.

The girls blushed and stuttered too, but the nature of their stuttering was obviously different from that of Jianghuai.

Looking at his face, Jiang Huai couldn't hold it back - his legs were weak and he was about to slide down from the corner of the wall.

With a stride, Lu Wusong stretched out his long arms, and picked up Jiang Huai.

When everyone thought that he was acting bravely and helping others.

But he hugged Jiang Huai and didn't let go, and there was a meaningful smile on his face, "You're so scared when you see me?"

These words and his smile are definitely not what strangers should have.

Jiang Huai held his arm, and under the shocked expressions of the people around him, he argued in a low voice, "I don't, don't talk nonsense, I'm not a guilty conscience!"

Lu Wusong: "..."

There is no money here. yes.

When Ruan Mengshou Marries a Cranky President [Rebirth]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara