Chapter 4

Jiang Huai reacted for a while, and then said: "You asked someone to pick me up."

Lu Wuchong took off his coat, revealing the snow-white shirt inside, and said calmly, "Oh, I remembered."

He found that Jiang Huai's reaction It is really much slower than ordinary people.

It doesn't matter, anyway, the person has come under his nose, he doesn't believe it, a person can act for a day or two, but can he act for several months?

If he can really act for several months, then he is great.

After a few months, the marriage and divorce procedures of the two should have been completed, and this person can't bother him anymore.

Oh, and now he doesn't intend to let this person bother him.

"The housekeeper told you, what do you need to pay attention to when you live in this house?" Lu Wusong said without changing his expression.

Jiang Huai froze for a moment, and the housekeeper also looked at Lu Wuchong in surprise.

After a while, when Lu Wusong was getting impatient, he shook his head.

"It's very simple." Lu Wusong sat on the sofa and took a sip of the tea he had brewed a long time ago. "In this house, you can't enter my room, touch my things, or make too much noise..."

Jiang Huai nodded hesitantly.

Since he lived in someone else's house, he must obey the master.

After listening to Lu Wuchong's instructions for a series of things, he suddenly interrupted him: "Then, you are not allowed to enter my room."

Lu Wuchong paused.

Little things, so many tricks.

He guessed that before Jiang Huai came, his family had taught him how to attract men.

It's a pity that he doesn't eat this set.

Lu Wuchong sneered and said, "Do you think I'm interested in your room?"

Jiang Huai didn't feel unhappy when he heard him say that, and shook his head seriously, "It's not like that."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He choked once in a while, "It's good that you know."

Jiang Huai gradually became happy after confirming that he really wouldn't enter his room.

After a while, he said again: "Then, can I discuss something with you?"

Lu Wuchong heard him say this, and somehow felt that he was quite polite.

When looking into Jiang Huai's pure and clean eyes, he swallowed back the stinging words in his mouth, and said casually: "Well, tell me." It's best not to play

tricks on him.

For example, come up with some other tricks to seduce him or something.

"The housekeeper and the others don't want to go in, okay?" Jiang Huai pushed forward, "I can clean up the room myself, that's fine."

This wave of anti-clients made Lu Wusong stunned for a moment.

After repeatedly confirming that Jiang Huai was not joking, he frowned and observed him for a while.

"Follow you."

After a while, he said lightly.

As long as you don't bother him, everything is fine.

After a long time in the future, he'd better not show his feet and let himself be caught.

When Lu Wusong was having dinner at night, Jiang Huai went upstairs directly, and he didn't have the slightest intention of eating with him by his side.

Lu Wuchong inexplicably felt that this meal was a bit tasteless.

I always feel that this little fool seems to be holding back some big moves.

The housekeeper was by his side, reviewing his mistakes at work today, "Mr. Lu, I'm really sorry, because no one else has ever lived in the house, those rules..." "I added the conditions temporarily, of course you don't

know "Lu Wusong put down his chopsticks, "Where did you arrange his room?"

Hearing this, the housekeeper became more nervous, "Because he is your fiancé...I arranged him in your second bedroom on the west side."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Under the sincere and fearful expression of the housekeeper, Lu Wuchong paused and continued to eat.

Sweat dripped from the butler's face.

Before him, three housekeepers had already been dismissed by Lu Wuchong. Could he not be nervous about his job?

But Lu Wuchong said "um", "That's it, you can get off work."

The butler was relieved.

"Wait," Lu Wusong thought of something, "Remember to prepare the car tomorrow, and I will take him back to the Lu family."

The people in the Lu family are probably thinking about Jiang Huai all the time, how can they be disappointed? ?

The housekeeper responded and quietly retreated.

But at the same time, the housekeeper also remembered a fatal problem.

Lu Wusong's insomnia at night was very serious.

It is estimated that the young master does not know yet.

He must, must not make any noise at night.

Jiang Huai, who knows nothing, is tidying up his drawing board.

He was more fortunate that after Jiang Yu entered his room that day, he didn't find these painting tools, otherwise he would definitely have taken the opportunity to use them again.

For example, if you obviously went to a second-rate art college, what kind of pretense should you pretend to be?

It is obvious that Jiang Yu himself is not sure whether he can get into a good university, but when facing Jiang Huai, he just wants to stab a few words.

Jiang Huai usually replied to him in the same way.

At that time, Jiang Yu's complexion would be like a red balloon inflated, the kind that would explode when poked.

Jiang Huai never felt that there was anything wrong with art school, but in Jiang Yu's eyes, it seemed that he was hopeless when he went to art school.

It is probably because, in their circle, there are many people who go to famous schools and study abroad. Art schools are not only uncommon, but also very low-grade.

Jianghuai's mobile phone received a text message.

It was his good friend, Zhu Xiaoai, who sent it to him.

[I rely on! JAC! Your work has been selected by Muxi Gallery, and when you see the news, go check your mailbox! ]

Jianghuai's reaction to words is much faster than the reaction to human voices.

He quickly opened the mailbox, and after seeing the invitation from Muxi Gallery, his brows were filled with joy.

Usually Jianghuai rarely smiles.

Only in the presence of friends did his spirits rise a little.

Jiang Huai took a screenshot and sent it to Zhu Xiaoai.

Zhu Xiaoai was so happy for him, and sent him several emoticons of spreading flowers, and Jiang Huai also looked at those expressions with silly joy.

He remembered something, and said to Zhu Xiaoai: [Wait a minute, I have some new drawings for you to see. ]

But his U disk can't be found.

The newly painted paintings are all inside.

Jiang Huai doesn't misplace things. He didn't find it in the side pocket of his schoolbag, so he must have lost it somewhere.

In my impression, he seemed to put down his schoolbag once while waiting for the housekeeper to arrange a room for him.

Jiang Huai stood up and opened the door of his room.

I don't feel it during the day, but when there are only lights left in the corridor at night, I can feel how deserted the villa is.

The lights in the corridor were warm yellow, Jiang Huai walked back and forth in the corridor, his eyes fixed on the floor.

Sure enough, the U disk is here.

Jiang Huai was about to go back when he found a vase in the corridor.

I didn't look carefully during the day, but now that I got closer, the patterns on it immediately attracted him.

The Jiang family also has quite a few vases.

But none of them are as good-looking as the design of this vase.

Jiang Huai stretched out his hand, just as he was about to feel along the lines of the vase - the door of the room behind him was suddenly opened.

In a quiet environment, the sudden appearance of other voices is very scary.

He was startled immediately, and turned around. Because he was too close to the vase behind him, he directly scratched the vase!

Immediately, Lu Wuchong's dark voice sounded, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Huai took half a step back and looked at him innocently.