Chapter 60

[He ignored me on the way, I think he doesn't like me. ]

[But he came to help me unbuckle my seat belt again, maybe he likes it? ]

[Do you like it or not? ]

[Why don't you talk anymore? ]

[Are you still there? ]

After Jiang Huai typed the last word, he bumped into Lu Wusong's back which suddenly stopped.

it hurts!

He rubbed his nose, with tears in his eyes, and looked up at Lu Wusong.

In fact, before looking at Lu Wuchong, he still wanted to condemn Lu Wuchong. But thinking about what he wanted to know, he stopped talking.

Lu Wuchong's expression was already very ugly.

However, he has been relatively restrained towards Jianghuai recently, so he didn't get angry immediately.

——Of course, even if he is given a chance to lose his temper at Jiang Huai.

I guess he doesn't know much about it now.

His face was gloomy, but he forcibly pulled out a smile.

"Who are you chatting with? You've been holding your phone all day, and you're not tired of talking?"

The first half of the sentence is quite normal.

The second half of the sentence sounds yin and yang.

Jiang Huai immediately sent another message to the group: [It's over, he got angry at me, probably because he doesn't like me? ]

At the same time, Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it anymore.

He lowered his eyes slightly, stretched out his hand, grabbed Jiang Huai's arm, and dragged him to his direction.

Before Jiang Huai had time to react, his mobile phone had already been taken away.

Such "rogue" behavior directly confused Jianghuai.

Lu Wuchong never did this before!

What would happen if Lu Wuchong saw the words he posted in the group?

Jianghuai is actually not very clear about the consequences.

But he felt an inexplicable sense of shame.

Just when Jiang Huai thought that Lu Wusong wanted to check his phone, Lu Wusong turned his head and turned off the screen of his phone.

Then throw it back to him.

Then he said bluntly: "Walk and watch the road."

Jianghuai: ... so dangerous!

What he didn't know was that after Lu Wusong returned the phone to him, he clenched his fists again.

——It's such a time, why pretend to be a good person.

Since the people in the group did not respond to messages for too long, Jiang Huai simply called.

After he made the call, the other two picked it up.

Jiang Huai wondered: "Aren't you all online?"

Why didn't Online reply to his message?

Sister Zhen smiled awkwardly on the phone: "I'm busy cooking."

Zhu Xiaoai said, "I'm reading."

Jiang Huai didn't realize what was wrong at the moment.

When he was about to speak, he remembered something, and said to Zhu Xiaoai, "Don't you like reading?"

Zhu Xiaoai was suddenly embarrassed.

The two have played together since they were young, and they can't say they understand each other's habits, they can only say they know everything.

Seeing that Jiang Huai's expression gradually became wrong, he quickly said: "Sister Zhen, didn't you say that you can't cook?"

Sister Zhen: "..." Damn, who is it.

She also laughed, trying to cover up her embarrassment with a smile, "I just had a whim, a whim." "

Forget it," Jiang Huai decided to ignore these small details, and said to the two, "I just sent a message in the group , Did you see it?"

The two put on a show, pretending to go back and look through it.

Jiang Huai was distressed, waiting for the two to come and answer his questions.

"Actually, I think," Sister Zhen said, "this matter is different from other things. Whether it's love or human feelings, it's a complicated thing, full of variables and uncertainties, isn't it? You can find out in a day or two."

"Also, Jiang Huai," Zhu Xiaoai said seriously, "Why do you insist on knowing whether Lu Wuchong likes you or not?"

Jiang Huai was stunned.

He, why does he have to know?

"Of course it's because... because," Jiang Huai hesitated, "of course it's because he won't let me go, and won't divorce me." "

Then you know whether he likes you or not, so you can get a divorce? " Zhu Xiaoai asked again.

Jiang Huai was completely stunned this time.

Because the answer seems obvious.

——He confirmed this matter, and it will not have any effect on the divorce of the two.

So why on earth did he want to make sure of this?

"Are you sure, after you know that Lu Wuchong likes you, you can still divorce him smoothly?" Zhu Xiaoai asked again.

Jiang Huai hesitated and said: "...Why not?"

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Think for yourself."

This is the answer again.

What Jiang Huai got from Lu Wusong was this kind of answer, and what he got from his friend is still the same.

He thinks about things, it seems that there are really few things.

"Okay, okay, anyway, you are going to get a divorce, right?" Sister Zhen interrupted in time, "Actually, this matter has nothing to do with your divorce. Whether you know it or not, it all depends on fate. Since So, don't push yourself too hard, take it easy."

Jiang Huai seemed to understand, and nodded.

Off camera, Sister Zhen and Zhu Xiaoai breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

——President Lu, I'm really sorry!

It's not that the two of them don't want to help.

The main reason is that the two of them really can't stand being called a soul by such a little ancestor for a day!

Since he is too eager to get an answer, Jiang Huai will be a Buddha.

He temporarily buried the question in his heart.

But now that the seeds of doubt have been planted, it will be a matter of time before the seeds take root and germinate after watering and fertilizing.

So Lu Wuchong was pleased to find out.

The time Jianghuai spent playing with the mobile phone was greatly shortened, and it returned to its normal state the next day. Except for looking at pictures with the mobile phone during entertainment time, there was no time for chatting with the mobile phone all day long.

Lu Wuchong just turned a blind eye, pretending that this incident never happened, and did not investigate further.

After all, Jiang Huai is such a slow-headed melon, even if someone wants to talk to him about some low-level things, he may not be able to understand why the other party treats him like this.

He couldn't be more at ease with him.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth and thought.

Time flies, and another month has passed in the blink of an eye.

The school is about to approach the exam week, and Jiang Huai is also busy.

Jiang Huai didn't miss the course for a whole semester, and even because of the tutor Lu Wuchong hired for him, his level improved by leaps and bounds, and his grades also improved by a large margin.

But although his grades have improved, he is still busy when he should be busy.

This time of each semester is the most "exciting" period for students.

When a group of people walk by in groups in front of you, you can see several different states—some are happy while others are worried.

The ones who are happy are naturally students like Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai who have worked hard.

As for the sad ones, Sister Zhen can be a representative of them.

She wailed: "It's over, my coloring is about to end! What about this exam?"

Both Zhu Xiaoai and Jiang Huai are more familiar with her now.

Hearing this, he sneered ruthlessly: "If you don't work hard at ordinary times, you will be sad at the end of the semester."

Art is different from other majors. Other majors can make up memory at the end of the semester, but fine arts cannot.

Art and aesthetics are inseparable from daily subtle exercises.

It is too difficult to make up for it all at once.

Jiang Huai said very seriously: "I can help you."

Sister Zhen had a big heart, and waved her hand when she heard the words, "As far as my level is concerned, I can't make up for it. Let's think about how to play during the holidays." Jiang

Huai Just be demanding of yourself.

As for the others, especially his friends, he has always been a loving mother but a loser—the mentality that his friends are good no matter what.

So he nodded, "Playing is also very important."

"Hey, hey," Sister Zhen couldn't hold back, pinching his face, "How can you be so cute, Jiang Huai, what I say is what I say, if there is One day I couldn't hold back and kidnapped you, don't you think it's good?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Although it was a compliment.

But why does it sound so wrong?

The three of them were walking on campus, when Zhu Xiaoai suddenly remembered something, and asked Sister Zhen, "Didn't you have some good friends before? Why have you been following the two of us recently?" "They

, "Sister Zhen didn't care too much, "I have a rough personality, and I usually don't know if I offend them. The atmosphere is really..."

Before she finished speaking, she saw that Jiang Huai's face became a little strange.

Not only her, Zhu Xiaoai also saw it.

The two were startled, one of them quickly supported him, and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Jiang Huai's face turned pale, and he was supported to sit on the stone bench next to him.

He frowned, covered his stomach, and felt the pain in himself under the worried eyes of the two.

It seems to be the position of the lower abdomen.

Jiang Huai was a little puzzled, he hadn't eaten anything strange recently.

He couldn't help but think of the emergency he had suffered in his previous life.

But in his previous life, his stomach didn't hurt like this, but that kind of pain like a knife.

This time it was a pain like something falling down.

Fortunately, this feeling lasted for a short time, and it disappeared not long after he sat down.

It's just that his face is still not particularly good-looking.

Zhu Xiaoai frowned and said, "Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

Jiang Huai raised his head, the blood on his face gradually welled up, and the rosyness of the past returned. He took two steps strangely, and said softly: "It seems that there is nothing wrong ?"

Zhu Xiaoai confirmed again and again, "Is it all right?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

The rest of the two were so frightened by him that they didn't want to continue chatting anymore.

Sister Zhen said: "Don't be a bit heatstroke after being in the sun for a while, let's go back quickly, I have hot water there."

Just like that, Jiang Huai was helped back to the classroom by the two of them.

But after returning to the classroom, Jianghuai never had a similar situation.

He didn't take this matter to heart.

Sister Zhen and Zhu Xiaoai sat beside him, looking at him from time to time, and put their hearts back in their stomachs only after they felt that he was fine.

Just as the class was about to start, a person entered the classroom.

After he came in, he glanced around the classroom first, and Zhu Xiaoai said, "Isn't this Teacher Xie's teaching assistant?"

After the painting brush incident last time, Jiang Huai felt more guilty towards Teacher Xie.

After he came back, he found out that Mr. Xie had been submitting applications to the school for him, hoping that the school would let him come back and continue studying.

However, Jianghuai's suspension of school has little to do with the brush.

So the school has been playing dumb.

The teaching assistant saw Jiang Huai, his eyes lit up, and he waved at him, "Jiang Huai, Mr. Xie has something to ask you to come over."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai stood up strangely.

After arriving at the office.

Xie Yiming is still on the desk where he worked before. His desktop is very simple and tidy, but because of his careful design, it is simple yet beautiful.

After Jiang Huai entered the office, he saw his computer desktop and was taken aback for a moment.

Xie Yiming's computer desktop - turned out to be one of his paintings.

Xie Yiming smiled, "Your painting is excellent, I found it when I visited the art exhibition before."

Jiang Huai was a little strange.

His signature on the exhibition is a name he picked up at random, not his real name. How did Mr. Xie recognize it?

"But I didn't come here today to talk about this," Xie Yiming said, "I'll show you this."

Jiang Huai opened his eyes slightly after taking it over for a look.

He looked at Xie Yiming, and then at the things in his hands.

"Although you are not the student with the best grades in the class, I think your paintings are the most aura," Xie Yiming said, "When we come back from this vacation, the school will select exchange students. I think this is an opportunity for you. You Let's see if you want to sign up?"

Jiang Huai was really a little dazed this time.

Are you going abroad?

Although he thought about divorcing Lu Wuchong and leaving the city after graduation, he hadn't thought about going abroad.

"I have a recommendation spot in my hand," Xie Yiming said, "As long as you want, the teacher can support you at any time."

Jiang Huai blinked.

After returning home from get off work at night, Lu Wuchong always felt that Jiang Huai's mood was not right.

Seems a little lower than usual.

When eating, Jiang Huai almost touched his chopsticks to the ground several times.

Lu Wuchong looked at him calmly.

Loss of appetite and listlessness seem to be symptoms of early pregnancy.

It will be two months soon.

His eyes were on Jiang Huai's stomach, and he felt a little nervous.

Although he had already made up his mind not to have this child, his emotions were still very complicated when the child was really likely to come.

After all, he and Jianghuai's child.

God gave Jiang Huai this physique, and I don't know if it was a gift or a punishment—it was probably mostly a punishment.

Since it is punishment.

He suffered with Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuchong straightened his clothes, and asked Jiang Huai, "Is there any class in school tomorrow?

"

Then he said slowly, "No in the morning."

When it was exam week, there were few classes.

After this weekend, it's time for the official exam.

"That's good," Lu Wusong said, "I'll take you to the hospital for a physical examination tomorrow morning, so you can prepare yourself."

Another examination?

No matter how slow Jiang Huai was, he also realized something strange at this moment.

Since childhood, he did have more physical examinations than his peers, but not as many as this year.

But when I asked Lu Wuchong, the answer I got every time was no problem.

Jiang Huai thought that his stomach hurts today.

......No way?

Could it be that he was sick again?

Jiang Huai likes to watch TV dramas recently, and gained a lot of useless knowledge.

For example, in TV series, after many people suffer from terminal illness, their family members usually don't tell him, but keep it hidden.

Now Lu Wusong is his family in a legal sense.

So after knowing that he was sick, would he hide it from him?

The next day, after the examination, the doctor's results came out.

Holding this thin piece of paper, Lu Wusong felt as if his heart that had been hanging for two months had returned to his stomach.

The doctor also breathed a sigh of relief, and said to him: "You should feel relieved now?"

It was more than relieved.

If it wasn't for his image, Lu Wuchong would have rushed into the examination room, hugged Jiang Huai and kissed him.

Lu Wuchong still had some concerns, and said in a deep voice, "This test should not be a misdiagnosis, right?"

The doctor hesitated.

It was his sudden hesitation that made Lu Wusong's face darken again, and he said in a deep voice, "Last time you said it was because the month was young, so you won't have to find another excuse this time?" "This

... "How dare the doctor say what he said?

The doctor said: "With Young Master Xiao Jiang's physique, it's not that there is no possibility of misdiagnosis, but the two-month-old fetus can already be detected, so the possibility of misdiagnosis is very small." They have been doctors for a long time, and they are not used to

seeing It's too deadly to say, after all, people are not machines, and it is impossible to be 100% error-free.

Lu Wusong still frowned, "The possibility is small, that is to say, there is a possibility of misdiagnosis?"

The doctor knew that he would not give up today unless he was given a definite answer.

He said helplessly : "If the diagnosis is misdiagnosed, you

can take off my head and kick it as a ball, right?" No need."

Doctor: He sees that if he didn't say that just now, this guy really meant it.

But he was also relieved.

The current situation is just right, everyone is happy.

Jiang Huai doesn't have to suffer, Lu Wuchong doesn't have to worry about him all the time, and the doctor doesn't have to be afraid of losing his job because he didn't do a good job on Jiang Huai.

"By the way, there is one more thing," the doctor said, "Since Master Xiaojiang is not pregnant now, you have a lot of time to spare. You can not have a ligation for the time being. There is no guarantee that Master Xiaojiang will be able to give birth safely in the future when medical technology matures. ?"

These are the words.

But Lu Wuchong...

he cleared his throat.

Before the technology matures, he will have to touch JAC, right?

Although now Jianghuai doesn't want him to hug him when he sleeps at night.

But people, you can't even think about it, can you?

Jiang Huai sat on a chair in the doctor's office.

Every time he came for an examination, the doctor and Lu Wuchong would go out to talk like this, and would not come back for a long time.

Since the color ultrasound had just been done and the couplant had just been wiped off, Jianghuai's belly was still cool.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

He always felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach, and it was the familiar falling pain from last time.

Once people become suspicious, they can't control it.

The same is true for the most stupid people.

After all, Jiang Huai's previous life did not end well. He had no sense of security at first, but now that he was holding his stomach, he became even more suspicious.

Could it be that he misremembered the location of the pain in his previous life?

In fact, in the previous life, it was a pain in the lower abdomen?

When Lu Wuchong and the doctor returned to the office, what they saw was his frightened appearance.

Seeing this, Lu Wusong felt a little distressed.

During this period of time, because he was too worried, he brought Jiang Huai to the hospital many times. He did not forget that Jiang Huai was quite afraid of the hospital.

He stepped forward, put his hand on Jiang Huai's shoulder, and said in a deep voice, "Go, go home."

Jiang Huai quickly stood up.

Lu Wuchong took his hand this time, the two of them had limited intimate contact these days, and Lu Wuchong rarely touched him.

Seeing this, Jiang Huai suddenly became terrified.

The last time Lu Wuchong was so gentle to him was the last time.

Anyway, nothing good is right.

After sitting in the car, Lu Wuchong helped Jiang Huai fasten his seat belt. After fastening, he didn't leave his hand directly, but put his hand on Jiang Huai's face.

His eyes were a little rejoicing for the rest of his life.

There is also guilt and pity for Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai was a little dazed: it's over, it's over, why does he look at people with such sad eyes.

Lu Wuchong pinched Jiang Huai's face, the corners of his mouth curled up.

Jianghuai: Laughing, smiling is also very forced.

Lu Wusong, who was very happy today, also increased his speed a lot when driving, and made a few beautiful drifts from time to time, which directly cut the time spent on the road in half.

Lu Wuchong always drove very slowly because he was afraid that Jiang Huai's pregnancy would scare him.

But what Jianghuai thought was: It's over!

Sure enough, I was in a bad mood, and I started racing!

At night, when it was time to go to bed, Jiang Huai huddled under the blanket, Baidu alone.

[How can I confirm whether I am sick. ]

[What are the signs before terminal illness? Can stomach pain be diagnosed as a terminal illness? ]

The answer found by the former is: [Do you have any illnesses, and you don't know? ]

Jianghuai: ...

the answer found by the latter is more reliable.

[If you have a stomachache occasionally, you can check to see if you have diarrhea or something like that, which is usually not a big problem. But if you have severe abdominal pain and it is very frequent, you really need to pay attention. The upper abdomen may be xxx (a certain cancer), the middle abdomen may be xxx (a certain tumor), and the lower abdomen may be xxxxx (a more serious disease. ). ]

JAC: Shocked.

When Lu Wusong came back from work, what he saw was Jiang Huai who had curled up like a caterpillar.

It's already summer, and if he really wants to sleep like this, he has to cover up his prickly heat.

Lu Wusong paused, and after getting into bed, he stretched out his hand to pull Jianghuai's quilt.

... didn't move.

It turned out that the little fool was awake.

Lu Wuchong slightly raised his eyebrows.

He remembered that Jiang Huai was fine, so he simply used some strength, and directly rolled Jiang Huai and his quilt into his arms.

He didn't realize something was wrong until he hugged the person.

Jiang Huai remained silent.

Lu Wuchong pushed back the quilt in front of his face, was stunned for a moment, frowned and said, "What's wrong? Who messed with you?"

Jiang Huai's eyes were red, and he knew he had just cried.

Not only the eyes are red, but the whole face looks like it just came out of a steamer due to covering it all the time, and the skin is crystal clear-but it is pink.

Lu Wuchong became a little anxious, "Someone bullied you?"

Jiang Huai shook his head quickly.

Shaking his head, two more tears fell.

"Then what's going on?" Lu Wusong softened his voice and wiped his tears, "Tiantian, can you tell me?" "No, no one bullied me

." Jiang Huai's voice was choked.

But he saw Lu Wuchong's gentle attitude.

I feel that my life is not long.

Seeing him crying, Lu Wuchong gritted his teeth as if his heart had been picked up by someone, "What's the matter?"

"Lu Wuchong," Jiang Huai said pitifully, "Don't you like...you like me?"

Otherwise, why would you take great pains to hide from him and not let him know about your illness?

In the previous life, the Tao family never cared about these things.

Lu Wuchong: "..." This was too sudden.