Hospital Cuddles

Climbing into bed with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Matt smiled due to the fact that this truly is exactly where he needs to be at the moment. He needs to be in bed with the woman he loves, and he needs to be holding her close; just like she wants and needs him to do. That way, he can give her both pleasure, as well as the comfort that she needs; because Matt has a feeling that she's still dealing with something else, related to the fact that they should have three children with them in their room at the moment (rather than just the girls). They should have their son with them as well, but it wasn't meant to be and the truth is, Matt's okay with that. If he had to loose his son, just to make sure that the love of his life and his daughters were okay; then Matt could live with never meeting their third son, because Gabby is the only woman that he wants to be with for the rest of his life. She's his one and only, the love of his life, the mother of his children, his miracle, and his beautiful wife.

The woman he plans on holding in his arms for their entire hospital stay, because Matt knows that it's what she really wants him to do. She wants him to hold her close during their entire hospital stay, and she wants him to make her relax, while also concentrating on just recovering and taking it easy. And that's something that Matt will most certainly do for her, as he doesn't plan on doing anything other than spending time with her and their daughters; here, he's a husband and father, and nothing more. A husband who is ready to do exactly what Gabby needs him to do, as he gets comfortable and leans back against his pillow. "Did somebody say that they want their husband to hold them in his arms as we cuddle in bed?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smirking as she carefully moved over so that she could get in lap; something that Matt requested she did, as he doesn't want anything like last time to happen. "That's it baby, remember to take it easy for me." Gabby agreed with her loving husband as he said that. "I know Matt."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he watched her move into his lap.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cuddling up to Matt shortly after joining him in his lap, Gabby couldn't help but smile as she felt him slip down in bed and wrap his legs around hers; that being his way to ensure that she couldn't leave him, not that she wants to leave him as she just laid her head down on his heart. Because at the end of the day, that's exactly where Gabby wants her head to be; or more specifically, where she wants her ear to be. She wants to listen to her husband's heartbeat under her eardrum, as she cuddles up to the man of her dreams, which is something Matt is more than ready and willing to help her do, as he wrapped his arm around her back and kissed her forehead softly. And while at first, Matt was going to ask her whether she was comfortable...he soon realized that there truly was no reason do to that, because he already knew the answer to his question. Rather, he just reached over to the side table and grabbed the TV remote so that he could turn the TV on; however, that wasn't what Gabby wanted. She wanted to hear him ask her the question.

She wanted to have him ask her whether she was comfortable, so she made sure that he knew what question she was waiting for him to ask her. "Aren't you going to ask me whether I'm comfortable?" Setting the TV remote down next to him on their bed, Matt turned his head and looked at his beautiful wife because he already knew the answer to that question; but you already knew that, and why he didn't ask it. But it seems like Matt is going to have to explain that to his wife, because he doesn't want to make her mad; rather, he wants to please her. And while he would love to please her sexually, that isn't possible at the moment based on the circumstances; in fact, he truly shouldn't even be thinking this way. Rather, he should just be concentrating on helping his wife feel better; and that starts with getting her to forgive him for not asking her whether she's comfortable. "Sorry baby, forgive me for not asking you whether you're comfortable; are you?" And that's when Matt realized that true motive behind her wanting him to ask her that question.