The Start of COVID with the Choi Family, Part 2

Choi Primary Bathroom – He ended up sleeping for another couple hours, hours that were very much needed after such a long shift at the hospital; but now, he's awake...but that didn't mean that Ethan woke up on his own. Rather, he woke up to the sound of the shower this morning; and when he opened his eyes, he realized that he wasn't dreaming as April was no longer in his arms. Rather, she was in the shower this morning; meanwhile, Vincent was still fast asleep in his crib. And he was really happy about that, as it meant that his father could do something, which may very well lead to his little guy having a baby brother someday, which is something that Ethan wants more than anything. He wants to have a child with April, a child of his own; but not yet, maybe.

After all, they are not going to say no if they are blessed with a child; they're just going to take it in stride, just like he and his wife are going to take a shower with each other right now ahead of Vincent waking up. After all, this husband wants to spend some quality time with his wife. Quality time that he can only get with her, if they take a sweet shower with each other; and that's exactly what Ethan is about to do, as he set a fresh pair of boxers down on the counter and turned to look at his wife as she ran her fingers through her hair. While at the same time, he made his way over to the shower and proceeded to take off his towel so that he could do exactly what they both want him to do right now, which would be for him to join April in the shower, ahead of Vincent waking up today.

I mean, this father does like to spend time with his wife; and that's exactly what he's going to do, now that the shower is open. He just hopes that April is open to it, which she seems to be based on the smile that he sees on her face. "Oh, so somebody wants something?" Ethan agreed with April as she asked him that, while also walking over to her in the shower; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled as they both held each other close. Meanwhile, April put her hands on Ethan's chest and leaned in to kiss him softly. "I love you." Ethan agreed with April, because he loves her more than anything. "I love you too, and I am so happy to be here with you." April smiled as she heard Ethan say that, before wrapping her arms around his back and cuddling up to him.

" April smiled as she heard Ethan say that, before wrapping her arms around his back and cuddling up to him

At the same time, she leaned in and kissed her dreamy husband softly. "So, he was still asleep right?" Ethan agreed with April as she asked him whether Vincent was still asleep, as he was. He slept right through him getting up, and coming to join her in the shower. "April, take a breather and relax. He's asleep. This father made sure that he was still asleep as he didn't want to be disturbed while he gave his wife some pleasure in the shower." Smirking as she heard Ethan say that, April loved the idea of him giving her some pleasure. "Well, I most certainly am not going to stop you from giving me some pleasure." Ethan agreed with April as she said that, well aware that was the case. After all, April always loves it when they're in the shower with each other; it always happens, and she's happy.

However, it also gives her some time to talk to him without Vincent; time where they can truly concentrate on each other, which is exactly what she wants to do at the moment. "So, Emily texted me yesterday." Ethan was a bit surprised as he heard April say that, as it's very rare that they hear anything from Emily. "Ok?" April sighed. "She asked how things were, and how Vincent was. I told her he was safe, and that he was fine; then she asked me for a picture, and I just wasn't sure what you wanted." Ethan sighed as he heard April say that. "I think we should send her a picture of her nephew. Did she call him her son though?" April shook her head. "No, she called him her nephew. It think that's why it took so long for her to reach out, as she had to come to terms." Ethan agreed.

After all, it is a big change. "I understand. I mean, she did carry him for nine months." April agreed with her loving husband as he said that, while wrapping her arms around his back; meanwhile, Ethan wrapped his arms around her and smiled as he leaned in and kissed the Woman he loves. "I think we need to do it, and we just need to figure out a relationship that works between all of us." April agreed with Ethan, as that was right. "I'll follow your lead." Ethan shook his head as he heard April say that, as that's not what she's going to do; she has equal say here, as his wife and Vincent's mom. "You're my wife, and Vince's mom. Biological or not, you're his mom. We're his parents, and we're in this together." April agreed with Ethan as he said that, before leaning in and kissing the man she loves.

After which, she smiled as she felt him get nice and close to her; while at the same time, he also pushed her against the wall. That was, until they heard Vince call out for them. "Seriously, now?" April laughed as she put her hands on Ethan's face. "I got him." Ethan agreed with his wife as she said that, before leaning in and kissing her softly. "I shouldn't be long, I already showered earlier." April agreed with Ethan as he said that, before leaning in and kissing him softly one last time. "I love you." Ethan agreed with April as she said that, madly in love with his wife as well. "I love you too." Backing up afterwards, Ethan smiled as he went ahead and let his wife leave so that she could go take care of their little guy; meanwhile, Ethan proceeded to finish up in the shower this morning.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking out of the washroom this morning after finishing in the shower, Ethan smiled as he found himself looking at April in bed as she sat there with Vince while breastfeeding him. And yes, you heard that right; April is breastfeeding him, as he's their son. She is his one and only mother, and she wanted to have the bond that a mother has with her son; so she found a way to breastfeed him, and they both love it.

Especially him, as he gets to watch his wife hold their son and feed him with her own body

Especially him, as he gets to watch his wife hold their son and feed him with her own body. But at times, April does find it creepy. "You know, it is quite stalkerish when you do that." Ethan smiled as he heard April say that, while also walking over to his dresser; after which, he proceeded to hang up his towel and look at his family. "So, what are we doing today?" April sighed.

"Honestly, I just have so much on my mind. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do."

Ethan got a bit concerned as he heard his wife say that, before sighing. "You mean when it comes to work?" April agreed, as that was exactly what she was talking about. "Ethan, you can't really expect me not to do anything. I feel like I would be abusing Matt and Gabby's generosity." Ethan agreed with April as she said that, as that's something that he loves about her; her big heart. And that's something that he plans on telling her, as he walked up to her and then sat down on the edge of the bed. "And that's one of the many reasons that I fell in love with you in the first place." Turning his head, Ethan smiled as he put his hand on the back of Vince's head and then proceeded to kiss his forehead. "Hi Vincent. You enjoying that?" Smiling as she heard her husband say that, April looked at him.

After which, Ethan turned his head and smiled as he leaned in and kissed April softly. "I love you. To the moon and back." April smiled as she heard Ethan say that, as she loves him just as much; if not more, due to the fact that he's the bravest man she's ever known. I mean her husband is a real-life hero as a war veteran. "I love you too, forever. After all, mommy does love a veteran." Ethan then went to play with her. "And who might this veteran be? I'll set him straight that you already have a veteran husband." April laughed as she heard Ethan say that, before putting her hand on his face; after which, she kissed him softly and just took things nice and slow with him. "See you when you have breakfast for me." Ethan agreed with his wife as she said that, while getting up to go do just that.

To go out to the kitchen, and make him and April some breakfast, which is something that another father (and fellow veteran) just started doing this morning.