A Visit from Mario & Bella Jacobs

Quick Reminder: Before we begin, I want to remind you just who Mario and Bella are, because it's been a while since we last saw them. Of course, you already know that they're a married couple as they share a last name. And you also know that they are Casey Employees, but you may not know their positions; so, I am going to remind you: Mario is a Designer for Casey Menswear. Meanwhile, Belle is a Model for Casey Apparel; more specifically, she's a model for Casey Lingerie and Swimwear. And she was chosen as the head of the face of the 2020 Spring/Summer Campaign. But now, enough about them personally; and more about their visit, before we go visit with them...as I plan on doing something, and that would be give you some perspective on just what the staff think about all this.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They decided to come to the hospital after listening to the press conference, and hearing what happened to Ms. Casey; because at the end of the day, they feel like they're more friends than employees with the couple. And that was the real reason that Mario and Bella decided to come, as they wanted to make sure that their bosses were okay, as well as their children, of course. But what they didn't expect, was that they would have a full house. "Wow, full house here. Didn't expect to see all six of you here." Snickering as he heard Mario say that, Matt agreed. "Well, we do want to keep our family close." At the same time, Bella smiled as she looked at her boss. "Uhm, I hope we aren't disturbing. I know this is a bit awkward since we aren't exactly..." Gabby just looked at Bella.

Because she already know what she was going to say, and that was that they aren't friends; but they most certainly are friends, because she's a fellow Latina. "Bella, so far there are only three Latinas who work for the company. Well, other than myself and my mother. And those people would be you, Jane, and the bitch." Confused, Mario looked at Gabby; after which, Matt decided to fill him in. "Do you remember what they said in the press conference, and who was suspended?" Mario then realized who Gabby was talking about, and just agreed. "Right, of course. Uhm, but we really hope it's a good time. We just wanted to come send our wishes." Bella agreed with Mario. "And of course, deliver these nice flowers that we got for you guys." Gabby agreed with Bella.

"You can fill the vase over there in the washroom."

Bella smiled as she looked at Mario, before moving her hand to his back. "Of course, go ahead." Mario then bent down and smiled as he proceeded to kiss her softly. "Go ahead." Bella smiled as she walked away, while Mario looked at the couple in bed. "I just want to say this, this is my wife's idea." Matt laughed. "Mario, I promise that it's fine." Mario agreed with Matt as he said that, before making his way over to him; after which, he wanted to shake his hand. But first, Matt needed Mario to do something. "Before you shake my hand, you need to go wash your hands." Mario smiled. "I already did that when we walked into the room, because we ran into your mother." Gabby agreed with Matt, as that most certainly was something she knew that her mother would do.

"Well, I know my mom would most certainly do that."

Mario smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Do you mind if I..." Matt shook his head. "No, go ahead." Making his way over to the girls, Mario smiled as he they truly are quite adorable. "The two of you truly do make adorable children Mr. and Ms. Casey." Matt agreed with Mario as he said that. "Please, Matt and Gabby right now." Mario agreed with Matt as he said that. "How are you doing?" Gabby took a breath as Mario asked her that. "We could be doing better, considering our life is a mess right now." Turning his head, Matt shook his head as he put his hand on her back; after which, he proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "Hey, everything will turn out okay. We both know that Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, while Mario looked at the both of them.

"Gabby, I want to just say something if you don't mind."

Gabby agreed with Mario, open to whatever he has to say. "Mario, of course you can. What's going on?" Mario sighed. "I know I'm not that high of an executive. But I have been speaking some of my co-workers, and I hope you know that we're all thinking about you; and when it comes to what Ms. Severide did, we are appalled and are not happy that we had to have her as a boss while you were gone." Gabby agreed with Mario as he said that, well aware that was the case. "We aren't talking about her in here, just to let you know." That's when Bella came out of the washroom. "Seriously Mario? You already mentioned HER!" Mario sighed as he turned to look at his wife. "I didn't say her name, I was just sending my best from the rest of our staff and friends." Bella agreed with her husband.