Welcome Home in the Shower

Well, there you have it my dear readers: We finally have the Casey Family home, but we also have the start of the pandemic. I hope you guys continue to read this story, as we embark on this new chapter of our story. A chapter which involves Matt and Gabby balancing their marriage, four kids, his PTSD, their friendships, COVID-19, and a business (with a lot of employees). Thanks for reading!
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite – He decided that this was just going to be a quick shower, as he didn't want to take long. Not when he would much rather be in bed with Gabby, holding her in his arms as they shared a kiss with each other ahead of falling asleep in each other's arms; but that wasn't going to be the case, Matt just didn't know that yet as he ran his hands around his wet body with some soap. The father of four now really starting to get tired, as he just wants to go lay back down in his bed and take it easy ahead of a busy day tomorrow; because as much as he knows that his mom and Camila are going to try and keep the boys away from their room, he knows him, and Gabby aren't going to want that. Rather, they're going to want to be together as a family of six in their bed.

Because if there was one thing that was going to happen, it was that they were going to stay in bed with each other; because under no circumstances does Matt see himself leaving bed, not when he's going to be very comfortable with his wife and daughters. If the boys want to leave and go play, they can go ahead and do just that; but he can't leave bed, not when his back is killing him. And that was the real reason that Matt was in the shower right now, as he wanted to have the hot water try and relax his muscles to make them less tense; not that it was really working, as Matt is still tense. I mean, they're in the middle of a pandemic; and he also knows that he's' not really going to be relaxing much tomorrow, not when he's got things to do. He just hopes that he can do them in comfort, in bed.

And the truth was, that was exactly what Gabby was going to want him to do; especially since she's going to get back to work too, but with some easy stuff. As much as Matt might not want her to, Gabby is going to be working as well; because she has a bunch of new ideas for her clothing line, some of which are related to the pandemic. More specifically, she's going to be deciding some face masks that they can sell; and then they can give back to healthcare systems that they appreciate like the NIH, the Kapiolani-Tripler AMC (and it's charity), and many other people. But that doesn't mean that they might not keep a bit of the income, for production costs and everything. But that's not something that Gabby wants to talk about right now, not when it's the middle of the night.

Rather, Gabby was going to be doing something else; and that would be to join the man she loves in the shower, for the first time since she gave birth. Because yes, it's been that long since they've taken a shower together; and it's also been that long since they've had sex, which is something else that she's interested in. And that's why she's here, ready to jump in the shower with the man she loves; so that she can get all of that and more, while they welcome each other homme. And that all starts with her opening the door, and putting her hands on Matt's back, which is exactly what she just did, as she looked at the man of her dreams. After which, Matt turned around and looked at the woman he loves. "Hey, what are you doing in here? Is it the girls? They okay?" Gabby smiled and agreed.

After which, she turned him around. "They're fine Matt, just look at me and come here." Agreeing with Gabby, Matt got close to her and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her; meanwhile, Gabby put her hands on his arms and stepped close to the man she loves. Leaning up shortly afterwards, Gabby started to take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before kissing her once more. "I love you too, and I am so happy that we're finally home with each other and the kids; especially during this hard time." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware of what she was talking about; after which, he proceeded to kiss her forehead softly while also looking down at his wife.