Happy Birthday Daddy: Change of Plans

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out to you, but I ended up getting lost in what I wanted to write in this chapter. So, I felt like I needed to just start fresh with a clean slate of chapters. Now, I am going to just get this chapter started and out.

Quick Note: I am not sure whether I previously mentioned this in the past, but I like to use real houses when it comes to writing my stories; as it helps me when it comes to writing the transition scenes, as well as giving you an accurate portrayal of the setting that Matt and Gabby are currently living in when it comes to what's happening in the scene. But I just want to let you know that you may see changes when it comes to the description of the house, due to the fact that the other house I was using has been sold; therefore, I need to use a different house for the Casey family home. Other than that, I have no other news to share. Enjoy the chapters.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Primary Suite - She ended up being stubborn, stubborn when it came to waking up for her father; because of course she had to be the stubborn one, rather than just make it easy for him on his birthday. But now, things were better as she now realized that she wasn't being picked up by a stranger; but was instead being picked up by her father, who she loves more than anything in the entire world. And who was currently in the midst of leaving sweet kisses on the three (almost four) month old's head. The head that was currently on his heart as she cuddled up to him while he walked into his bedroom, where he was going to feed her. "I swear to god. I am so jealous that you decided to take Sofia today." Turning her head as she sat on the couch with Sofia, Gabby smiled as she looked at her husband as she breastfed her daughter. "Let me guess, she was like her mommy tonight?" However, it turned out that Matt didn't hear the question due to the fact that he was staring at his wife; and just what she was doing right now, as it was surprising.

Last time he checked, Gabby stopped breastfeeding a while back; now she was doing it again? He was so confused at the moment, which was the entire reason why he was currently being so quiet. "Sorry, what did you say baby?" Gabby was confused as well as she heard her husband say that, while also getting worried that he wasn't okay as she watched him make his way over to the little fridge that they have here in their room. The fridge that they just recently replaced, as they wanted to have it be a fridge for milk rather than for wine (which was the original fridge that they had in here). So, they did that. They got a fridge that they could use for milk, and then they installed it here in their room. But still, Matt doesn't exactly understand why his wife was breastfeeding rather than using one of the bottles that they had in here to feed Sofia. "OK. I am going to sit down with Bella, start feeding her, and then we'll talk." Gabby was a bit perplexed by just what her husband was talking about, until she noticed that he was staring at her at the moment.

I mean, he always stares at her; but this time he was staring at her a certain way. But not just in a certain way, but in a certain place where she was currently doing something that she hasn't done in front of him for a while. And that would be to breastfeed the girls. "Let me guess, you want to talk about what I'm doing?" Matt agreed with Gabby, as that was exactly what he wanted to talk to his wife about. He wanted to talk to her about what she was doing, as she was currently breastfeeding; but first, he had to do something for himself. And that was get comfortable once more. And he could only do that with Sofia on the couch. And that was exactly where he was currently headed, as he grabbed the blanket that he had on the back of the couch ahead of him sitting down on the couch in the corner opposite his wife. "So, you seem comfortable over there." Gabby snickered, agreeing with Matt as she turned her head and looked down at Sofia; after which, she bent down and kissed her forehead softly. "Oh, I most certainly am." Matt agreed, smiling.

After which, he got comfortable too in the other corner of the couch; placing the blanket that he has over him, he then proceeded to pick Bella up in his arms along with the bottle that he was going to use to feed his daughter. And let's just say that Bella already loves the fact that she was in her papa's arms, which he can tell by the way that she just cuddled up to him; then again, she always cuddles up to him whenever she's in his arms. "Yeah, Bella likes it when she cuddles up to her daddy and gets a bottle." Bending down, Matt proceeded to kiss her forehead softly as he continued to hold his princess close to him today. He then went ahead and started to give her the bottle of milk that she wanted to have right now. After which, he turned his head and looked at his wife so that he could talk to her about what she was doing right now as that was something that they needed to talk about. I mean, it was a big change of their plans; and he just wanted to make sure that they are on the same page when it came to what they were doing with their girls.