Happy Birthday Daddy: It's Okay, Part Two

She made sure that the water was warm as she ran a bath for her and Matt, a bath that most certainly was exactly what she needed right now; she needed to take a bath with her husband, as it would allow her to relax and just take it easy with her husband on his birthday. But not that type of easy, as that was something that was reserved for later; maybe. She isn't too sure whether she and Matt are going to have sex with each other tonight, due to the fact that they had their daughters in here. Had their daughters not been here, then maybe she would be more open to having sex with her husband. The man she loves more than anything in the entire world, and her whole world. But right now, she just needed something else; and that would be to lay down in Matt's arms as they took a bath with each other. And that most certainly is something that Matt knew as he walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

He then bent down and kissed the top of her head, as he started to give her a massage while they both held each other close and made sure that they are both really happy right now

He then bent down and kissed the top of her head, as he started to give her a massage while they both held each other close and made sure that they are both really happy right now. "How are you feeling now that we're in here?" Turning her head to look up at her husband, Gabby smiled as she already felt better. "I feel better already, somewhat. Doesn't mean it's not on my mind the entire time." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before putting his hand out as he wants her to get up; and that's exactly what Gabby did. She got up and turned around to face her husband, while also stepping close to her dreamy husband. Putting her hands on his chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly. "This is a good idea." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before letting her go and moving to set his fresh pair of boxers down on the counter. "I just want to let you know; this doesn't need to be my outfit."

Looking at Matt as he said that, Gabby already knew exactly what he was talking about; that he didn't need to only wear his boxers in bed. "If you want me to wear sweats, then I can do that for you." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, before sighing as she looked at her husband; she then started to relax as he wrapped his arms around her. Meanwhile, Gabby put her hands on his arms and looked up at the man she loves. "I think we need to relax. I know it's your birthday, but I am just..." Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt, who soon stepped close to her and put his hands on her neck. He then proceeded to kiss her forehead as they both held each other close. "We can relax, as we hold each other close in bed and just ensure that everything is okay. I don't want you to get too stressed out when it comes to everything." Gabby agreed with her husband as he said that, well aware that was the case.

She then hugged him due to the fact that she was happy that they're getting in the bath with each other, as it's exactly what they need to do right now. She needs to get in the bath with the man she loves, as she relaxes and just breathes with him. "Listen, how about I check on the bath and then you can get in." Matt laughed as he looked at his wife. "Baby, don't you trust me?" Gabby then realized that. "Right, of course I do." Matt agreed with Gabby, before moving to hug her; meanwhile Gabby wrapped her arms around him and just held her husband close to her, as he pressed his lips to her forehead once more. "This is what you need right now, isn't it?" Gabby agreed with her husband, as she most definitely needs this right now. "This is what I need to do with you, and I am grateful that this is what we're doing." Matt shook his head as she doesn't need to be grateful for anything, this is just what she needs right now.