Stronger, Part 2

What she thought was going to happen when Matt join her in bed was completely different than what really happened, and that was due to the fact that he didn't come onto her side of their bed; rather, he went to his side of the bed and set his phone down. "OK. Is there a reason why you didn't come join me on my side of the bed?" Matt smiled as Gabby asked him that question. "Because you need to relax, and just take it easy. Meanwhile, daddy wants to hold one of his boys. More specifically, I want to hold Noah." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I think I know why that's the case." Turning his head, Matt was a bit confused; however, that didn't mean that he had to wait very long before Gabby revealed why she knew that was the case because it was obvious.

"Baby, you've been worried about him ever since he was admitted to the hospital."

Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as that's the truth; but it's also the truth that he's been worried about all of them. And that was why he wanted to keep his shirt on, because he wants them to relax and not risk them being all over each other; and that's due to the fact that he knows Gabby, and he knows that she's going to want to be close to him and cuddling up to him. And maybe they can do that later, but he wants to spend time with their boys right now. And that's a feeling that Matt was going to convey to his wife right now, so that he can let her know his plans. "Listen, can we talk about why I'm not holding you in my arms right now?" Turning her head, Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her if they can talk about why he's not holding her in his arms.

After all, that's something that she wants to know. "The truth is, I'd like to know the answer to that question myself." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I just want to take it easy, and not risk it. We both know that we still act like horny teenagers when we're in bed with each other." Gabby laughed as she watched Matt bend down and pick Noah up in his arms, after which he turned his head and looked at his little guy. "Hey, you, you ready to cuddle up to daddy today?" Cuddling up to Matt, Noah nodded; meanwhile, Matt kissed his forehead and smiled. Meanwhile, Gabby smiled as well as she loves the sight of that. "Okay, I definitely want that more than you holding me in my arms; you are so adorable when you hold Noah in your arms." Matt agreed with Gabby and smiled at his wife.

After which, he turned his head to look at Noah again and proceeded to kiss his forehead once more. "Do you like this Noah? Do you like it when daddy holds you in bed?" Noah agreed with his daddy, while holding onto him; after which, Matt decided that it was finally time for him to get in bed. After all, he did owe Gabby something. And that would be an apology, which he was going to give her right now, as he sat down in bed with Noah and got comfortable. But first, he hand to get her attention, which he did by grabbing her hand and getting her to turn her had. "Hi handsome." Thinking that Matt wanted her to lean in and kiss him, she did just that; however, he didn't want that yet. Rather, he wanted to talk to his wife and apologize to her. "Gabby, not yet."

Confused, Gabby leaned back and looked at the man she loves. "Okay, why not yet?" Matt sighed. "I owe you an apology for snapping at you." Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, before nodding. "Gabby, I hate it when I snap at you; but I guess..." Taking a breath, Matt looked into Gabby's eyes. "I guess I'm just paranoid." Gabby shook her head as she watched Matt tug the covers up on top of him. "Hey, that's not at all what you are Matt; you're not paranoid, and you just need to talk to me." Matt sighed. "I just..." Matt then turned to look around at all of his kids, while also feeling Noah cuddle up to him more; so, he decided to slip down in bed and move his hand to his back. After which, he kissed the top of his head. "You're just really worried right now." Matt agreed with Gabby.

"Yeah, I am. Gabby, you do realize that me and Matteo are the only ones in our family who aren't admitted to the hospital."

Thinking about it, Gabby agreed with her husband while taking a breath. "And that's been on your mind the entire time, hasn't it?" Matt agreed with his wife as she said that. "I just hate that we're only 4 days in, and I already snapped at you. So, you need to accept my apology." Gabby agreed with the man she loves as he said that. "Baby, of course I accept your apology. We both know that this is a stressful situation for the both of us, and we're going to deal with it in our own ways." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before wrapping his arm around Noah some more. After which, he looked at the woman he loves. "But listen, there's another reason why I had to get in the washroom." Gabby agreed with Matt. "I had to get my medicine away from the kids." Gabby nodded at Matt.