I Think I Should Go Alone Tomorrow

Hi Readers: I hope you enjoyed yesterday's chapter that I wrote for you. But now, I am going to continue with this story for one more chapter, because I owe that to you guys. I at least owe you guys one chapter a day, in my opinion, ahead of updating the other one. So, I hope that you guys like this chapter; after all, we do have a lot to find out about. But not today. I am not going to be giving you the Halstead chapter that you want, because I decided to leave you hanging on that (sorry, not sorry). But still, hope you like this one.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Severide Home – Sitting in bed alone, while your (hunky) husband takes a shower, and your sons take a nap ready does give you time to think. Time to think about the mistakes that you made in the past, especially those that you just made very recently. And right now, that was exactly what Stella Kidd-Severide was in the midst of doing; she was thinking about some of the mistakes that she made lately, and just what the repercussions have been so far. And now just the repercussions for her, but for her husband; whose best friend just so happens to be the husband of the woman she betrayed, as well as the brother of the woman she treated like a bitch. So, yeah; to say that Stella has a lot on her mind at the moment would be an understatement, and not even the sight in front of her can get her to stop thinking about it. The sight of her hot husband walking out of the washroom, with nothing but a towel around his body.

After all, Kelly just came back from the gym; and she had one rule. And that was that he was not to get in their bed, unless he wasn't sweaty; and her idiot of a husband decided not to take a shower at the gym, which meant that he had to take one here. And let's just say that Kelly is a bit disappointed at the moment, because he had to take it alone; and he was going to vocalize that fact, as he walked over to his dresser so that he could get ready to join his beautiful wife in bed. "You know, just because you're mad at yourself about what happened with Gabby...that doesn't mean that you need to punish me in the shower." Turning her head as she heard Kelly say that, Stella just laughed before shaking her head. "Seriously? You thought that I did that on purpose?" Kelly smirked as he turned to look at the woman he loves, whilst also putting some deodorant on. "That, and I wanted to see your nice smile at me." Stella agreed.

"You can tell, can't you?" Kelly agreed with his wife as she asked him whether he can tell whether he can tell that she has something on her mind right now; and that was what was going on with Gabby, because he's well aware of the situation. "Stella, do you really think that I'm not in constant contact with Matt?" Stella just looked at her husband as he said that, whilst continuing to watch as he set his deodorant down; after which, he proceeded to grab some of his cologne. "Whose side are you on?" Kelly just looked at his wife as she asked him that, a bit taken aback; I mean, does Stella really believe that he would be on anybody else's side (other than hers)? She's his wife, and the love of his life; and she's also the mother of his sons: Kyle and Stephen. "Stella, that's not fair. We both know that you have no need to ask me that question, when we are married and have two sons." Stella sighed, agreeing with Kelly.

But at the same time, her husband could see that she had something else on her mind; something that was related to what she asked him, but that was not related to him (exactly). "Okay, you have something on your mind right now. And I want to know what's going on, so that I can help you." Stella sighed. "I guess, it's just how I'm going to be received at work; and whether I should even keep working at ELLA right now, when I..." Kelly looked at his wife as she said that, before interrupting her as he didn't want her to finish that sentence. "Okay, I want you to stop right now; and I do not want you to finish that sentence." Stella just looked at Kelly as he told her that, before taking a breath. "Kelly, do you really think that..." Kelly sighed as he heard Stella ask him that, before going to grab some boxers from his dresser. After which, he proceeded to put them on underneath his towel. "Stella, just breathe for me babe."